Young, Free and Single Ch. 05

Story Info
Accidental flash, caught playing and attending a sex party.
15.7k words
4.43
8.7k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
594 Followers

As you grow in confidence you start to take risks that are higher than what you would have ever even considered previously. I was still single although I was a lot more confident since I had met Chloe. Her zero shits given attitude to pretty much everything was a breath of fresh air and if it wasn't worth stressing over, then don't stress over it. We didn't see each other much. In fact, the last time I saw her was when we slept together, but we keep in touch through WhatsApp and the occasional phone call. The physical distance wasn't a barrier if we both wanted a real relationship, but she had said that she didn't, it was just "fun" and I was on the same page. I liked guys, I was curious with girls, but I liked guys. I could see myself sleeping with a girl and having fun, but as a long-term future, I saw myself with a guy.

It was a usual weekday evening. It was after dinner and I was up in my room again. I was half watching TV whilst at the same time listening to music. My door was pulled too but was not properly closed. I had been considering going for a shower and spending the evening lounging around in my comfies, but being lazy I had got onto my bed and stayed where I was. I saw the light turn on outside my room and heard someone come upstairs. You know those times when you just know you are being disturbed. I plucked the earbud out of my right ear at the same time as my door opened. "Hey," Graham said, "Have you got your laptop charger?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied, leaning off my bed to grab it off the side. "You need to order a new one," I said as I handed it to him.

"Yeah," he agreed, "Easier to steal yours though," he added with a shrug.

I nodded in reply as he turned around to leave my room. "Gonna go for a shower," I said before he left my room, "Can you close my door?"

He didn't reply or even acknowledge my request, but he did pull my door closed behind him. I left it for a couple of seconds then got off my bed. I pulled the button fastening of my jeans and slid them down and stepped out of them. I was wearing socks, a white thong and a black vest top. I took my socks off and threw them in the rough direction of the laundry basket. I slid my panties off and kicked them in the same rough direction so I was naked except for the vest I was wearing. I looked out of my window and saw several lights on in the houses that I could see from my window. I knelt on my bed and tugged the curtains closed. If there had been no lights on I would have been lazy and not drawn the curtains for the few seconds that I would have been exposed, but my room is front-facing and is overlooked by a lot of potential eyes. I am not averse to a quick bra shot when changing, but I wasn't wearing one, and I drew the line at a boob flash.

I took my top off and grabbed my towel. I wrapped it around myself but didn't bother tucking it in opting to just hold it to preserve my dignity. I opened my door and walked out onto the landing. "Going for a shower," I said poking my head over the bannister so Mum and Dad could hear me. We only had one bathroom so it was polite to make sure no one needed it before going for a shower.

A chorus of "Okay" was the answer and so I went into the bathroom and shed the towel.

I dropped the blind down even though it was privacy glass in the window. Anyone looking in wouldn't be able to see any detail, but it would still be obvious by the colour through the window they were naked, and the size of the shape would narrow it down to it being me. I turned the shower on and left it to warm up for a few seconds. I ran my hands down my legs and grabbed my razor and cream off the side.

I showered and lathered up my legs. I had let my pubes grow over the last few weeks and did have a thin covering of pubes for the first time in a long time. They were annoying though and had to go. I had a set routine which worked and so I did it the same way each time. I waxed between my legs while I was showering. Once I was happy that I had got all the hair I crouched down in the shower and directed the jets of the shower across my pussy. I could have argued that I was just making sure I fully rinsed the remaining wax off myself, but it was solely done because it felt awesome and I was horny.

After a few moments and the growing tingle between my legs, I shifted my position so I was sat at one end of the bath with my legs open and the water jets dancing across my pussy and clit. When they hit my clit just at the right angle it felt soooo nice. I could get off just by using the water, but I knew how long that took and being in the shower for an hour would be suspicious. Fairly sure everyone I live with knows that an 18-year-old girl is going to play with herself, but I have never been caught and there is no reason to draw attention to yourself by taking ages in the shower.

The main reason I have never been caught is that I always do it behind the locked door of the bathroom, or when no one was in, which was rare. I have started to have a sneaky finger and orgasm first thing in the morning when the house is quiet and I can hear any potential disturbances. My family are quite good at knocking before they come into my room, but you can guarantee the one time they don't is when I am second-knuckle deep and at the point of no return for orgasm.

I gently teased my clit with my index finger as I stroked the shower jets across myself. I sank down the bath so I was pretty much laying in it, one of the benefits of being tiny. I lifted my legs and placed them on the end of the bath either side of the taps. Very ladylike. I switched from my clit and gently teased my index finger into myself. "Ooo yeah," I whispered to myself as I felt penetration. I pushed it deeper into myself and held it inside me for a few seconds. I slid my finger out, added my middle finger and slid the two into myself. I moaned softly to myself as I started to masturbate.

I could cum really quickly, but I didn't want to this time, I wanted it to be a slow build-up and climax. I knew that I didn't really have the time to achieve that, but that was the fantasy as I lay on my back and slowly teased and caressed myself. I lifted my head in a moment of panic as I checked the door was locked. It was and I settled back onto my back again.

I moved the shower so it was blasting the water between my breasts at an angle so it was running up my chest, licking underneath my chin and then flowing around my neck. I loved my neck being touched and caressed when I am having sex and is the one thing that is nowhere near the same feeling if you do it to yourself. The closest approximation I have found is allowing the water from the shower to flow gently around my neck. Not as nice as someone else's fingers, but still feels quite nice.

My body wanted to orgasm, but I denied myself each time. I could have multiple orgasms, but I wanted a single big one. I teased myself with a third finger. Firstly with my three fingers in a straight line, but I was too tight. I grouped my ring, middle and index fingers into a loose triangle and gently teased myself. I took the tips up to the first knuckle, but as the shape of my fingers grew in girth my pussy resisted. I ignored the protest knowing that it was just being dramatic, even three of my fingers are smaller than my ex-boyfriend's cock, and I took that easily enough on more than one occasion.

I pushed deeper and felt my eyes cross and roll into the back of my head as I got to the second knuckle. "Fuck," I whispered to myself as the room distorted and then faded to blackness. I pushed a little bit deeper and felt my pussy pulse and grip my fingers. Not in orgasm, but in protest as the shape of my grouped fingers increased the deeper I went. It felt so nice, almost too big and my body was letting me know, yet my brain was 'ignore it, this feels awesome'.

I gently teased my fingers in and out of myself while angling the water jets between my legs and across my clit. Flat on my back, legs as wide open as I could achieve in the confines of the bathtub I teased myself towards orgasm. I could hear my breathing getting more laboured as my oxygen levels took second place to the pleasure between my legs. I was close, sooooo close. Biting my lip to keep myself quiet I wished that my fingers were a cock. A bit longer and moments away from exploding semen deep inside me. I moaned softly to myself as I chased climax. I shifted position slightly and my wet naked body squeaked against the bath which sounded really fucking loud and broke my rhythm for a second or two. I slid down the bath slightly to make myself more comfortable and pushed towards orgasm. I was going to cum.

Closing my eyes as they had rolled into the back of my head anyway I wedged the shower head against the side with my leg and took over rubbing my clit with the newly freed fingers of my left hand.

TAP TAP TAP

"Fuck off," I said to myself but didn't verbalise my protest.

"You gonna be long love?" I heard my Dad ask through the door.

"Er, no, sorry," I said as I controlled my breathing. Had I really been that long? Yes, that probably was the answer to that. I had shaved/waxed my entire body, plus had a long shower, and that was before I decided to finger myself. "Coming now," I said, smiling to myself at the double entendre. I would have cum by now if he hadn't knocked at that exact second. Fucks sake. It would take me way too long to get myself off now, plus I had the added pressure of being waited for now.

I untangled my legs from the shower head and the taps as I stood up and rinsed the bath as well as my body that had gotten way too sweaty despite being in the shower. I dried myself quickly and wrapped my hair in the towel. I hesitated at the door for a second as I had only brought one towel with me which was keeping my hair off my back. Other than that I was very much naked. I wrapped the towel around myself and held it with my hand as I opened the door. "What do you do in there?" Dad said the second I opened the door as he had been waiting in his room.

"Make myself gorgeous," I replied as I decided the truth was maybe a little too candid. "Why daddy dear, I waxed my pussy and was quietly fingering myself." Probably not.

It was a good job I had switched the towel or that would have been very much full frontal. Not that I was far off anyway, I was a petite girl, but relying on a single towel to cover boobs, pussy and bum was optimistic. It did, barely, I was showing a lot of chest, a lot of thigh and from the back, it would be close to cheeky.

I went into my room letting the towel fall off as I closed the door behind me. I moisturised and then threw a long t-shirt on so I wasn't naked while I dried my hair. I had a missed call from Hanna so gave her a ring while I messed around getting ready for bed. She was just bored and didn't actually want anything. The phone call still managed to last 30 minutes though and it was now just gone 10 pm. An acceptable time to go to 'sleep'. I was owed an orgasm and wanted to cash that promise in.

I went downstairs and made myself a drink to take up to bed with me and said good night to Mum and Dad who were still in the living room. I went back upstairs via the bathroom, as I passed Graham's room he shouted me. I tapped on his door just out of courtesy but went straight in as he had shouted me. "Sup?" I asked.

"Laptop charger," he said handing it to me and eyeing what I was wearing, or rather what I wasn't wearing. It was a long t-shirt in comparison to the vest I had been wearing, but it was hardly dress length. It was just about past my hips, but not by much and judging by Graham's lingering glance it was maybe not as far passed my hips as I thought.

"Cheers," I said as I took the charger and tugged at the front of the t-shirt to make sure it was covering as much as it could. Graham saw my unease and grinned at me knowingly. Had he just seen my pussy? He had been laying on his bed when I went in which did put his eye level very slightly lower than the hem of the shirt, he could have seen up it, it was that short. He shook his head and smiled at me. "What?" I asked defensively, hyper-aware that I was very much underdressed.

"You really should wear panties," he said smiling at me.

I tugged at the hem of my shirt down and held it to preserve any remaining dignity. "Oooh shit, that short?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said nodding his head as he kept looking at me. He had that look in his eyes that implied he really shouldn't have seen that and yet he was still not looking away.

"Errr... you could stop looking," I suggested as I twisted my legs and uncomfortably tried to hide my pussy from my brother's prying eyes.

"You could have put panties on," he countered with a shrug although he did manage to tear his eyes away from my waist area.

"True," I conceded. He did make a fairly decent point. It was a stupidly short t-shirt to be wandering around with nothing on underneath it. I wondered if Mum and Dad had just seen me as well, but they were at eye level, so I assumed not. "Anyway going to bed anyway. Night."

"Night sis," he said as I turned around and headed towards his door. "Ass shot as well," he said as I left his room. I had tugged the front down, which in turn lifted the back of it, so yes, he just saw my ass. I didn't reply, I just stuck my fingers up at him over my shoulder as I closed his door behind me.

I took the t-shirt off and got into bed naked. I wouldn't sleep naked, but I had a date with my fingers. I teased myself and was quickly wet. Starting with one finger I worked my way up to three again but switched back to two as I could go quicker with two and I just needed to cum. I clumsily opened my bedside drawer and took out my dildo. It was a relatively recent purchase, but damn it was good. I wished I had saved a bit longer for a vibrator, but it was good anyway. I hadn't dared ask Mum for the money to buy one so I had siphoned off money from my allowance over a few weeks to afford it. It was basic, but let's face it, it didn't need to be advanced. I was a teenager, stick anything that shape in me and I am going to enjoy it.

I squeezed it in my hand as I considered using it. I usually only used it when I was home alone. I sucked it while I decided if I was going to use it or not. Trailing it down my chest and between my breasts I gently teased it between my legs. Angling it towards my body I gently slid it inside myself. "Wow," I mouthed as it filled me. It was anatomically correct in that it had a head although it didn't have any testicles. It was seven inches long which sounds big, but it had no handle, so best case it was five inches insertable, and realistically to maintain a decent handhold it was four or so. Girth wise it was 1.7 inches across at the widest part of the head, so very much beginner-size. Still feels fucking awesome though.

I let my body get used to it as I slowly worked it deeper and deeper inside myself. I laid on my back, kicked the duvet off and onto the floor and opened my legs. I worked the dildo in and out of myself with my left hand which left my right hand free to play with my clit. I was soaking wet and could hear the sound of my wet pussy as I fucked myself. I slipped it out and teased it down to my ass. It was only a tease, I had taken it up the bum a few times just out of curiosity, but I had never achieved orgasm with anal and I wanted to cum. It just felt naughty and sexy to have the threat of anal. Threat sounds overly harsh language for something so exciting, but it was just a tease and nothing more.

I rolled onto my front and knelt down with my chest on the bed as I took it doggy style for a while. I picked up the pace and let myself roll onto my side. Changing positions a few times I eventually settled on my back and worked out what my body needed. Slow and deep was sending tingles rippling through my body and I actually went dizzy a few times. I came, but only a small one, and I kept going to try and get a bigger climax. Picking up the pace and practically assaulting my clit with my right hand I could feel my body losing control. It was going to be massive. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. Holding my breath I pushed and pushed to orgasm.

My eyes shot open as my body surrendered and I shuddered to orgasm. My eyes were wide open but I was blind and saw nothing except general brightness as my light was still on. I heard my bed tap gently a couple of times, but automatically adjusted my position to stop the suspicious noise. "Yes," I whispered, "Yes... cumming," I narrated as I started to hump the dildo in time with the thrusts of my hand to try and eek the orgasm out longer. Lifting my hips off the bed I tried every angle I knew to keep my orgasm going and could feel myself slowly tip over the edge to a second one.

"Oh, shit! Sorry love," I heard Mum say.

Her voice sounded clearer than it should have been through a closed door and my eyes focused on her standing in the doorway. It was slow motion, what lasted a couple of seconds that I could remember in perfect detail. She was looking at me, but at the same time, she was diverting her eyes. Like a car crash, she knew she didn't want to look, but she couldn't help herself. I pulled the cock out of me and snapped my legs closed as I stared at her in utter humiliation. Vulnerable and exposed I just stared at her silently as I tried to process the situation. I had just been 100% busted, legs open, fake cock in me, mid-orgasm, busted. "I knocked," she said urgently, "I thought you said yes," she added and we both lit up bright red as we both realised why she had heard the word yes. I had indeed said yes, several times in fact, but not to the knock on the door, to the orgasm that was ripping through my body at the time.

I looked at the dildo that I was still clutching in my hand and dropped it on the bed in an attempt to disown it. "So so sorry," she said as she looked away, "Night," she said as she left my room and closed the door.

I stared at the closed door for a few seconds. It blurred as my eyes filled up and I cried. I don't know why, humiliation and shock I guess. I am a teenager, of course, she would suspect I play with myself, but now she knew 100% that I did, and that I had a dildo to aid such occasions.

I curled up into a ball and sobbed in self-pity until I fell asleep.

I woke up early and felt sick with nerves as I would have to face her. I wanted the world to swallow me up and never see her again. Would she have told Dad? Oh my God, what if she had?

I turned my light on and stared at the ceiling. I am not sure how long I lay there, it could have been a minute or it could have been an hour. There was a tap at my door.

I stared at the door for a few seconds, I knew who it was without seeing. "Yeah," I said as I swallowed tears.

She came in slowly and smiled shyly at me. "I am so so sorry," she said, "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," I nodded, but the tears flowed at hearing her empathy.

"Aww, no, don't cry," she said coming in and closing the door behind her.

"Just so embarrassing," I sobbed, my voice shaking with the tears.

"It isn't," she said warmly, "Totally natural," she said.

I looked at her and acknowledged her futile attempt at making me feel better, but no matter what she said I would have accepted death over this awkwardness. I looked at her through wet blurry eyes as I wiped them with the back of my hand. Morbid curiosity got the better of me and I held her gaze for a few seconds. "How much did you see?" I asked.

She didn't reply. She didn't need to, I had pieced it all together, the gentle tap of my bed was in fact the gentle tap of Mum at my door. Perfectly bad timing she had heard my softly spoken "yes" and "cumming" and heard it as Yes, come in. "I knocked," she said.

"I didn't hear you," I said, "Clearly," I added. I was angry, but not with her, but with myself, I had gotten complacent and had been busted because of it.

stripgnd
stripgnd
594 Followers