Young, Free and Single Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I watch?" Steve said grinning at her.

"You wish," Cat replied, "But no, you cant, and for the record, I am not fucking my passed-out daughter. For clarity, no one is."

"I will grab a spot down here," Kevin said.

"Cheers love, sleep well," Cat said and they had a quick goodnight kiss. "Where did Chloe's clothes end up?"

"Where is her bag?" I said, "She brought a t-shirt to sleep in," I said as I found it behind one of the sofas.

"Cheers," she said as she took it off me, "Night all."

The sofa got pulled out into a large double bed and the armchairs were reclined right back to make two further beds. Not enough. Cushions were placed on the floor and after a few minutes, there were enough sleeping spots for everyone. Not that I had to claim one. I went upstairs with Alan. He was huge and in a weird way, I wanted him to hurt me. I just needed cock in me. I was beyond hungry for it, I needed it.

Thanks for reading

Comments welcome