Young Greg Ch. 01: A Boy's Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have this big pole," grasping his cock, "and you're a pretty boy with a pretty little penis. Both are fine. Both are sexy. You're not lesser than me in any way, and there are people, men and women, who love both. I'm one of them. Some folks would prefer mine, and some would prefer yours. In the end, size doesn't matter.

"The only thing about man sex that's really new is letting another man take your ass. Even at that, lots of guys get dildoed in the butt by their women. More than you think, they just don't talk about it. But taking a penis from behind is still different from taking a piece of rubber. Just remember, millions of women are doing it for their men every day. It takes a little getting used to, but if a woman can do it, you can, too. Your asshole isn't any different from theirs. Also, you don't have to do it if you really don't want. There's so much that men can do together, and plenty of men have great bi sex lives without ever bottoming for their partners."

Roger gave me a squeeze, then raised my leg and crossed it over his own. He took my stiff little dick in his hand and stroked it, slowly but firmly. Taking a bottle of lube from the end table, he drizzled some over my cockhead and resumed pumping me, harder now. I stared at his penis, gone limp again but still exceptionally large, and let him masturbate me until the feeling swelled up the length of my pole and I exploded in his hand and all over my belly.

I lay my hand on Roger's cock and made a ring of my thumb and forefinger, around the base of his shaft. Pulling my hand up and down his long dick, I watched it get hard again. He saw me staring at it, entranced. "Do you want to suck it?" he asked.

"I do," I replied, kneeling down on the carpet between his legs. I put my lips to his big glans, nearly the size of a plum, and kissed the tip, running my tongue all around the rim. Squeezing the base tightly, watching it swell, I opened my mouth wide and took in as much as I could, sucking deeply. Never having sucked a cock before, I enjoyed the feel and the taste, and delighted in his pubic hair tickling my nose. As I sucked, I fingered his balls and the back of his sack, continuing to marvel at the sheer size of his erection. After a time, he started to make more noise. I took my mouth off of his penis to ask, "Are you going to come?"

"Soon, soon," he replied. I went back to sucking him for a bit, then sat back and stroked his big cock until he orgasmed, his come flying well into the air. When he finally calmed down, I climbed between his legs and held him tightly, rubbing sticky cock against sticky cock. He murmured, "My pretty boy," in my ear as I snuggled him, and we both closed our eyes and were still.

12