All Comments on 'Young Hot Neighbour'

by Kim34DD

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mature pussy for young hard cock

Anytime a mature older woman takes on a young stud and he fills her mature womb with his young seed it's a big turn-on. It's a simple fact older women love young cock! I give it a 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anonymous

At least one more chapter please. I mean, who doesn't enjoy a good milf story !

nwia1970nwia1970over 3 years ago
Great story

Grrst story. I bet your chats are even hotter. Hope to see a continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I suggest you work on your punctuation, grammar, and sentence construction. All the mistakes are hard to ignore.

"The weather was very nice out". Bad form. Leave off the "out". We know the weather is outside.

"3 o' clock isn't too early, right?" Should be "Three o'clock".

"...sun do it's work." The apostrophe makes this a contraction. Should be "its". You wouldn't write "her's".

"His parent's had moved" His parents what? Same mistake. This is plural, not possessive. "Parents".

Why does her face turn red with embarrassment when the kid sees her? She's already said she loves admiration and dresses to get it.

"Looks like something else could do with some cleaning down," she said and winked at him.

"Why don't you come over here and I'll help you with it?" she said." This should all be one paragraph without the second, "she said".

You abruptly head-hop to Frank's POV and thoughts and back again.

Try using a grammar checker. It will help somewhat.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

kentishtonykentishtonyover 3 years ago
Great story

Love your writing style, quick and to the point.

Would love to be living next to you watching you sunbathe, this story needs to continue with you helping Frank discover his hidden fetishes.

Loved it

frank_ryan2020frank_ryan2020over 3 years ago
Loved it

Loved this story! Your style of writing is brilliant. Made me so hard

Irishfella2015Irishfella2015over 3 years ago
Hot

Really hot story. Would love to have an experience like that!

DorcDorcover 3 years ago
Good story Kim

Love the story and one most of us lads can fantasize about and wish it would happen to us. I’ll catch up on your other works.

Oh, and anon, piss off if you want to critique my grammar, you are on here for the wrong reason douche bag!

el_uno77el_uno77over 3 years ago
love it

nice, well written with enough details to keep anyone interested to the end....thanks for sharing....

LoveitdadyLoveitdadyabout 3 years ago

Loved your story. Hope you write more like it. Would love to chat with you so email me at jimsmigh44@gmail.com so we cab chat. I also have Skype and hangouts if you are interested..

Good luck In your writings..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I wish you were my neighbour!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. You are a hot lady.

Duckers22Duckers2212 months ago

Love the story - Alt ending finishing with a cum kiss between them both - wonder how she feels, looks and performs whilst on top?

LucieLou007LucieLou0073 months ago

Very hot to read girl :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKim34DD@Kim34DD
Kim here. I'm 42 and Irish. Living in UK. I'm 5'4, black hair, blue eyes, curvy body and 34DD tits. I'm Bi. Divorced six years now. I like coming here to make new friends and have nice chats. If we click it might lead to a naughty chat! Love the company a nice chat brings! Wom...