Young Ladies Fashion Emporium Pt. 02

Story Info
The shop that caters for the more adventurous Girls.
8.7k words
4.65
7.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the mannequins arrived at the shop Bethany dressed some of them in some of her more revealing and loud creations and put them in the shop windows, Lucas commenting on the visible plastic nipples and pubic areas on most of them. When their first delivery of 'off the shelf' garments arrived Zack and Tim, and later Ashley, helped Lucas setup the racks and in-store displays, all under Bethany's supervision. As the guys were loading the racks they marvelled at the brevity of most of the clothes, both guys saying that they would love to see Bethany and other girls dressed in just about any of the clothes.

"You'll have to come back when the shop is open guys," Bethany replied, "What better way to sell clothes than if you are wearing them."

"Like a live mannequin." Lucas said.

"Exactly." Bethany replied, "Although I do need to modify all the Tutu and similar skirts, cut out the built-in knickers and shorts. An adventurous girl won't be wanting to wear anything under them."

"Don't Tutu skirts just stick out parallel to the floor?" Tim asked.

"They do." Bethany replied.

"I want to follow a girl wearing one of those up some stairs." Zack said.

"I'll take a Tutu home and you can follow me up the stairs Zack."

"Nice as that would be Bethany, you're taken. I mean an available girl." Zack replied.

"What would you say to hit on some other girl wearing a Tutu Zack? Bethany asked, "Hey, I can see your bare pussy under your skirt, can we go somewhere and fuck?"

"Would that work Bethany?" Zack asked.

"Not with me but it might with some girls. Anyway, you might be able to see more in these crochet skirts and dresses or the grass or string skirts, as you can see most of what I'm going to sell is see-through to one degree or another. It's intended for girls who like to have deliberate, 'accidental' wardrobe malfunctions."

"Is that what you have been doing with us these last couple of years Bethany?" Tim asked, "was every time that we saw your tits or pussy a deliberate wardrobe malfunction just to tease us? And today, I've seen your girly bits so many times that I've lost count."

"No Tim, well not most of the time but I will admit that I do some times have deliberate wardrobe malfunctions, not complaining are you?"

"Hell no, I could look at your tits and pussy for hours every day and the last sighting will be always be just as good as the first time."

"Aw, thanks Tim."

"Bethany does have a lot of deliberate wardrobe malfunctions guys," Lucas said, "you should have seen her on our working holiday last summer. I wanted to jump her bones every minute of every day."

"So aren't you going to sell any lingerie, bras or knickers?" Zack asked, "or is your market only commando girls?"

"My market is adventurous girls, those who like to show a lot of skin, especially the bits that men lust after."

"So no bras or knickers then." Zack asked.

"Only these." Bethany said as she opened a box containing stings only G-strings.

"Well they won't hide anything." Time replied.

"That's the idea mate." Bethany replied.

"Can you get the names and numbers of all girls that you sell those to please Bethany?" Zack asked.

"I might but I'm not passing them to you. Maybe you could come and visit me here sometimes, you might just meet a girl that you like and if you're lucky you'll see her trying on one of these."

"Yeah, about that," Tim said, "I can't see any changing rooms?"

"Nope, girls can either try things on out here or go round the back to the storage area."

"Won't that put some girls off buying things here?" Tim asked.

"What did Ashley paint on the bottom line of the big sign outside?" Bethany asked.

"for the more adventurous young lady." Tim replied.

"Exactly," Bethany replied. "Adventurous girls aren't too worried about changing their clothes when it's mainly other girls around them."

"I think that I'll be visiting you a lot Bethany." Tim replied.

The whole gang got on with the jobs that Bethany asked them to do which included putting price tags on all the items that they had both bought and what Bethany had made herself. She was in a bit of a quandary as to what price she should sell the items that she had made but after a conversation with Lucas she priced her hand-made items at a much higher price than those bought-in.

Bethany cursed herself for not doing some research on pricing her creations and she swore that she'd do that in the times that the shop wasn't busy. She was under no illusions about how popular her shop would be, certainly until word spread around, and she knew that there would be lots of time when she had no customers and she didn't intent to spend all that time making garments but she did have a relatively urgent task to complete, cutting out the built-in knickers and shorts that some of the skirts that she had bought-in to sell. She had promised herself that she would never sell any garment that had fabric touching the wearer's vulva.

Bethany got to work with her scissors whilst also directing her little army of helpers.

When they started to get hungry Lucas invited everyone to go for a meal on him and Bethany.

"Can you put one of those crochet dresses on for us Bethany?" Tim asked.

"Sure, it will be an example of what I'll be selling when we hand out the flyers."

"Yeah, and everyone will be able to see your tits, slit and ass." Tim added.

Bethany got changed right there in the middle of the shop with all the guys watching her, then she picked up her bag and said,

"Let's go."

Their first stop was a Chinese restaurant and on the way there the guys handed flyers to every girl who looked like she was 'up for it' as Tim called them.

No one took any notice of Bethany in the restaurant, possibly because the lighting wasn't very good, but as soon as they left and headed for the first pub Bethany started getting some 'interesting' comments from pub goers who were wandering the streets. It was dark by then but the street lights and shop fronts were providing enough light for anyone who cared to give her more than a quick glance to realise that they could see through the holes in the crochet dress and know that she was naked underneath it.

Of course Bethany had been subject to comments like that ever since she left school and it was like the proverbial 'water off a duck's back'. Anyway, she had 5 young men to look after her if there was any trouble, not that that was likely, just about everyone going round the pubs were students who were celebrating the end of their exams.

Even when they went into pubs Bethany felt safe as she handed out the flyers but most of the pubs were so crowded that the most anyone would see would be her tits, and the cleavage that some of the huge chested girls was a lot more skin than Bethany had on all of her tits. Even when they stopped to have a drink in one of the less crowded pubs Bethany got no hassle, only a couple of very complimentary comments about her dress, and those were from girls who got handed a flyer in return.

As the night wore on, lots of the celebrating students were heading for the clubs and there was plenty of queueing would be patrons to hand flyers to. Bethany let the guys hand out the flyers because she wanted to study what the girls were wearing so that she could get ideas as to what she should sell.

Bethany and Lucas had never been fans of clubs and they didn't go in to any of them, they had other plans for what they were going to do, but the other guys selected one club and went in armed with a wad of flyers. Bethany and Lucas headed for home with Lucas' hands all over Bethany, inside and outside of the dress.

*****

Bethany and Lucas were up early the next morning, it was a Friday and the first day that Bethany's shop would be open to the public, not that she was expecting a queue of girls waiting outside for her to open-up, she was very realistic about the number of customers she expected even though the shop was on the walking route from the main part of town to the shopping centre.

After a quick breakfast Bethany and Lucas started the 10 minute walk to the shop, both of them carrying Bethany's sowing equipment and some of the fabrics that she had accumulated over that last couple of years. All 4 arms were aching when they arrived at the shop.

There was still a lot that Bethany wanted doing to the shop so they got on with the jobs and both of them were a little surprised when a girl around Bethany's age walked in and started browsing.

"Let me know if there's anything that I can help you with." Bethany said to the girl after a few minutes.

The girl smiled and continued browsing. After another couple of minutes the girl went over to Bethany and said,

"Excuse me, is there somewhere that I can try this on? I'm going to a party tonight and I think that my boyfriend will like me to wear something like this."

Bethany looked at what the girl was holding and saw that it was an outfit like the one that she wore a lot on holiday, especially when they led the coach tours that stopped at the monument on the hill. Bethany couldn't imagine that the party that the girl said she wanted an outfit for would be anything like as windy as it had been on that hill but she was sure that the girl would have lots of wardrobe malfunctions wearing it and her boyfriend would have very easy access to her goodies.

"We don't have any designated changing rooms, customers can either change out here in the main part of the shop or go round the back of those racks. It's our storage and work area but it's quite private."

"Oh, okay." The girl replied as she looked around and out of the front windows.

"Don't mind him," Bethany said as she pointed to Lucas, "He's my boyfriend and I'll tell him to get lost for a few minutes if you like."

"That won't be necessary, if he's your boyfriend he's not likely to try to perv or hit on me. My Mas, err boyfriend doesn't mind men looking at me but he draws the line at hitting on me."

"He is and he won't, you're perfectly safe here."

The girl went back to the rack with similar outfits and started to take her clothes off. She was only wearing a very short skirt and a vest and she was naked and putting the potential new outfit on within a minute.

Being a healthy man, Lucas had turned his head and was watching the girl who had been facing him when she stripped. When she had got the outfit on she walked over to where Bethany had leant a full length mirror against a wall. She then proceeded to look at herself from all angles, including bending over a bit.

Of course Bethany and Lucas were watching her and they both got numerous good looks at the girl's tits, pussy and butt.

"Is it okay if I try on some more like this?" The girl asked as she turned to look at Bethany.

"Of course it is, as many as you like, there is no rush whatsoever. Customer satisfaction is very important to us."

Bethany and Lucas were treated to a little fashion show as the girl tried on 3 more similar outfits. The only time that the girl said anything was to say,

"You know that this is the only shop in town that you can buy outfits like this don't you?"

"Yes we do," Bethany replied, "we saw a gap in the market and went for it."

"And Bethany here likes wearing clothes like that, she wore one nearly every day when we were on holiday." Lucas added.

The girl smiled then replied,

"My M, boyfriend likes me wearing clothes like this all the time."

"I can see why," Lucas said, "you look amazing in them."

The girl continued stripping and trying on more similar outfits.

She finally chose one then put her own clothes on and walked over to Bethany at the sales counter. As Bethany was putting the outfit in a bag then processing the card that the girl had handed over, Bethany said,

"I'm Bethany by the way, I hope that you have enjoyed your shopping experience here and that you'll return soon. Please tell all your friend about us."

"I'm April," the girl replied, "and yes, I probably will come here again."

After the girl had left Bethany looked at Lucas and he looked back at her. Neither needed to say anything as they went to the rear of the shop, Bethany unfastening her dress as she walked.

Their lovemaking lasted for nearly 30 minutes before they heard the doorbell ring and Bethany quickly put her dress on and went see who had arrived.

It was 2 older teenage girls who looked like they had skipped their first university lecture. They browsed around the shop, taking garments off the racks, holding them up against themselves and talking about the clothes. What their boyfriends would think if they wore that garment, what their mother's would think, and what they couldn't wear under them. At one point Bethany said,

"You can try them on if you want."

"Oh no, we have to get back to uni." One of the girls replied.

"But we might come back in the university holidays." The other added.

Bethany left them to it but when one of the girls held one of the dress' against herself in front of the full length mirror that was leant against the wall Bethany smiled when she realised that she could see up the girl's skirt in the mirror and see her bare, bald, pussy.

When the 2 girls left Lucas went over to Bethany and asked,

"Did you see the butt on that first girl that came in?"

"All red, I guess that she'd been spanked."

"Yes, and I'm sure that she started to call her boyfriend 'Master'."

"Do you think that she's some blokes slave?"

"Maybe, I didn't know that this place had a big BDSM scene?"

"Neither did I, but it does open-up a market for you, how do you fancy selling whips and paddles and cuffs, I can just imagine you tied down over that counter and me spanking your bare butt Beth."

"You wouldn't dare."

Bethany looked at Lucas and saw that he wasn't joking so she turned and ran to the other side of the shop with Lucas hot on her heels. A game of cat and mouse followed with Bethany somehow losing her dress along the way.

Lucas finally got a good grip on one of Bethany's wrists and he dragged her over to the sales counter.

"No Lucas, you can't, not here."

"Oh, so you WOULD like me to spank your cute little butt? I never thought of doing that before."

Lucas pressed on Bethany's upper back and she had no choice other than to bend over the counter.

"No Lucas, you can't, not here."

But Lucas was taking no notice of her and his right hand landed on Bethany's right butt cheek with a loud crack.

"Ouch, that hurt."

Lucas landed another swat on Bethany's left butt cheek and this time and she moaned.

"You do like it don't you Beth?" He lifted his left hand off Bethany's back but she stayed put.

"We'll continue this later my love. I can see that we've found a new form of foreplay. I think that maybe you should put something on, we might get another customer."

As Bethany found and put on her dress she too was thinking about the new form of foreplay. She also made a mental note to research the possibility of her selling some Fetish clothing and equipment. She got very wet between her legs thinking about being tied, spread eagle somewhere public and being spanked and then fucked by Lucas.

The shop only got one more customer that day and she too was looking for something to wear to a party. She tried on, then purchased a skirt that was so short that Bethany could see part of her butt cheeks when she had it on. Lucas was at the back of the store when the girl came in so he stayed there until she'd left. If he had been at the front he would have seen the girl wearing just a thong as she got changed.

During the day Lucas went back to the house a couple of times to collect more things that Bethany wanted in her shop and by the time that they closed-up everything was as Bethany wanted it to be.

As they walked back to the house Lucas asked Bethany what she really thought about him spanking her and he was pleasantly surprised when she told him that she'd enjoyed the bit of a spanking that he'd given her earlier.

"So you wouldn't be upset if I were to do it again Bethany?"

"I guess not, just so long as it's not too hard and you fuck my brains out afterwards."

"What about other people spanking you?"

"Same answer I guess. Are you thinking that we should join some sort of spanking club?"

"Maybe, something to think about sometime Beth. Shall we look on the internet to explore the possibility of you selling some Bondage and Spanking stuff, that first girl this morning was obviously in to it and that wasn't her credit card that she was using to pay for what she bought."

"Yeah, we'll do that."

Later that evening Bethany was sat on Lucas' lap with her laptop on her lap, in the lounge and they were browsing some bondage sites they came across a website selling paint for Body Painting. Lucas turned to look at the other guys who were playing an XBox game and said,

"Hey Ashley, have you done any body painting?"

"A little, why, do you want me to paint you Lucas?"

"Don't be a prat, I mean Bethany."

"I could do that." Ashley replied.

"Don't I get any say in this?" Bethany asked,

"Of course you do Beth." Lucas said. "So what do you think Beth? Ashley could go to your shop every Saturday morning and paint a bikini or something on you and you could serve the customers all day wearing just the paint."

"Or you could take her for a walk around the shopping centre." Tim added.

"Or we could all go to the pub on the Saturday night with you just wearing paint Bethany." Blake added.

"I don't know guys," Bethany said, "I guess it would depend how good the paint job was."

"Let me get some paints, it's special stuff, not the sort you put on the walls or doors, and next Saturday we'll give it a go, how's that?" Ashley replied, "I may be able to get some from the uni."

"Awesome." Lucas said.

In principle, Bethany liked the idea but it would depend on the quality of the paint job, so she said,

"You'll have to make it look very realistic Ashley."

"Have I ever let you down?" Ashley asked,

"He did make an amazing job of the signage Beth." Lucas said.

"Yes you did Ashley, thank you. While you're in a helpful mood Ash, could you make me a sign for inside the shop? I want one that will give the shy girls a bit of confidence when getting changed at the back of the shop."

"I could do that for you Bethany. What do you want it to say?"

"Something like 'No Penises or Testicles Beyond this Point."

There was a bit of laughter but no one could come up with a better wording so that's what they settled on.

The 4 guys were about to go back to their Xbox game when Lucas said,

"Hey guys, Bethany has decided that she wants to get spanked, do you fancy watching me spank her then maybe you guys have a go as well?"

"Lucas," Bethany said, "that's not what I said."

"Not exactly but I'm sure that you'd rather be spanked by these guys than by 4 complete strangers. These guys will stop if you tell them, strangers might not."

"Well I suppose ........" Bethany replied. Lucas didn't wait for Bethany to finish the sentence, and she got to her feet and said,

"Do you want me to take my dress off?"

"Aren't girls supposed to be naked when they get spanked?" Tim asked.

"I heard that as well." Blake added.

Bethany unfastened her dress and stepped out of it leaving her naked. Whilst she was doing that the guys got off the sofa and indicated to Lucas that he should move to it.

"So how are we going to do this guys?" Bethany asked.

"You move to the middle of the sofa Lucas," Blake said, "then Bethany, you lay over his lap. It's supposed to be best if you spread you legs Bethany."

"Are you an expert in spanking naked girls mate?" Tim asked.

"No, I've just watched a couple of videos online."

Meanwhile, Lucas was shuffling on the sofa and Bethany was laying across his lap.