Young Ladies Fashion Emporium Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread those legs Bethany." Zack said.

"You'll see my pussy."

"It isn't as if it's the first time is it?" Tim stated.

Bethany smiled to herself and Lucas's right hand went to Bethany's butt and he started slowly rubbing all over it, including letting his hand go down between her thighs, easily sliding a finger inside her as he did so.

"Hey," Bethany said, "you're supposed to be spanking me not fingering me."

"I can do both can't I?" Lucas replied.

He removed his finger, raised his hand then brought it down on Bethany's right butt cheek.

"Ouch."

Lucas spanked Bethany 9 more times, alternating butt cheeks, then he stopped and gently rubbed her cheeks as he asked.

"Are you okay Bethany?"

"Hmm, yes, that was nice."

"You didn't do it very hard." Blake said.

"Didn't want to hurt her. Just send a few shock-waves round her body. Who wants a go next?"

Well, there was no way that any of the 4 other guys were going to miss a chance like that, even if Bethany was one of their friends. Tim was nearest and as Bethany got up he replaced Lucas and Bethany lay down again. As she was doing so she couldn't help feeling Tim's hard cock pressing onto her stomach through his jeans. She smiled to herself and thought,

"Feels good Tim, are you going to finger me as well?"

"Not too hard Tim just enough to send shock-waves through her body." Lucas said, "and just 10 swats."

"You mean send shock-waves to her clit and nipples." Zack said.

"Yeah, get her all worked-up so that she and Lucas can have a real good fucking session later." Tim said.

"Yeah," Blake added, "I've read that spanking can make girls have an orgasm, I must read up on that sometime, find out how it works."

"Tim," Bethany said, take your finger out of my hole and start spanking. I'll go off the boil if you wait much longer."

Tim started spanking Bethany and Lucas was pleased to see that he was doing it with a similar force to what he had, he didn't want to see Bethany get hurt, just incredibly horny."

Ashley was the next to spank Bethany and as soon as she was in place his right hand started rubbing her butt.

"Go on Ash, finger me." Beth said. "You're the only one here who hasn't had your finger inside me and I do owe you for the signs."

As Ashley was slowly fingering Bethany he asked,

"So when did Zack and Blake finger you Bethany?"

"Well Zack demonstrated full body massages that included happy endings and Blake gave me full Gynecologic examinations, 3 of them wasn't it Blake?"

"Yeah, stupid professor can't count and a couple of us kept saying that we hadn't practised the procedure yet, most of us made you cum didn't we Bethany?"

"Yeah you did, you bastards, you wore me out. Do you think that they'll want me to model for them next year. I can shut the shop for a few half days?"

"I'll remember that." Blake said as Ashley's hand landed his first swat.

"Ouch." Bethany said as it landed, and she wondered if the swat was a bit harder than Lucas' and Tim's were because he'd missed out of making her cum in the past.

Fortunately, the rest of Ashley's swats weren't as hard as the first one and by the tenth one Bethany was starting to get aroused again. As Bethany was getting up ready to lay over the next lap she said,

"Thanks Ashley, that was nice, all of it."

Ashley wondered if the 'all of it' included the fingering.

Blake was next and he too fingered Bethany before his swats started. When he was fingering her Bethany felt his fingers go straight to her G-spot causing her to moan before he even started spanking her.

"A bit of female anatomy knowledge goes a long way." Bethany thought just before the first swat landed.

Blake's swats landed a bit lower than the previous guy's had and his fingers briefly touched her pussy lips every other swat. That extra contact did what maybe Blake had wanted it to and just as Blake's tenth swat landed Bethany said,

"Oh shit, I'm cumm ..... "

All the guys watched as Bethany's orgasm hit her causing her body to shake and jerk. When it became just a memory Bethany got to her feet, turned to Lucas and whispered,

"Sorry lover, I was hoping to hold that until we went to the bedroom."

"That's okay Beth, I love watching you cum, even if you are over another man's lap at the time." Lucas whispered back.

Last but not least it was Zack's turn and as she lay on his lap he looked at Lucas and asked,

"Do you want her to have another one mate?"

"Sure, the more the merrier, she'll still be able to cum again when I fuck her later."

Bethany knew that he was right although Zack's 'happy endings' to his massages really were happy, the last time Bethany had been giggling and shaking minutes after he had removed his hands from her.

Zack's spankings were more slaps followed by rubbing the affected area, plus sliding down between her cheeks and rubbing her slit down to, and including, her clit. Each time that Zack's hand descended from above his head Bethany's arousal increased and she only managed to last until the eighth swat landed before another orgasm exploded from her.

Again, all 5 guys just stared at her, possibly being jealous of the pleasure that she was experiencing.

When she was able to, Bethany got to her feet and went to Lucas, wrapped her arms around him and lay her head on his chest. Lucas put his arms around her and pulled her more firmly against him, feeling her bullet hard nipples pressing against his thin T-shirt.

After a minute or so Lucas dropped his arms and Bethany did likewise, then Lucas said,

"I guess that we can look for Bondage and spanking equipment tomorrow, although I did see one bikini or bra and knickers set, if that's what you call it, it was made out of just narrow leather straps with no fabric at all. It framed the models bare tits, pussy and butt quite well, maybe we could get one for you Beth?"

"We'll look at that tomorrow lover, right now I need your cock inside me, come on, up to our room."

They were in such a rush that the bedroom door never got closed but they didn't care as they tried to fuck each other's brains out.

*****

The next morning they rushed to the shop carrying Bethany's laptop and a few other items that needed to go there. Bethany changed into a couple of her own creations, a very short, floaty skirt that has a hem that goes up to the waistband at one side allowing her to slide it round so that she could expose part, or all of her pussy, and a top that starts out at her waist being quite tight but flares out as it goes up and is way too big for her around her tits. It has a deep, scoop top, front and back and has a tendency to fall off one of her shoulders and as it does it goes lower than the tit on one side of her.

She just knew that whenever she moved around, even bagging a purchase, one side would slide off her shoulder and expose a tit.

Sometimes when they had customers throughout the day Lucas would hang around in the main part of the shop and sometimes he'd go into the back although if he was in the back and a girl came to try something on he'd go into the front. He was surprised by the number of girls who were happy to try something on in the front of the shop, them not caring if other customers, Bethany or Lucas, and even people passing by outside could see them in their underwear or less. And a couple of girl customer brought their boyfriends with them.

At one point in the day Lucas decided to get Bethany a remote controlled egg vibrator so that he could tease her whilst she was serving or answering customers questions. He was starting a job in a few weeks and he smiled as he thought about him being able to control Bethany from his desk at work miles away.

They did have a couple of quiet periods where they went online and Bethany decided to order a small number of Bondage clothes, including the leather strap bikini that Lucas had said that he liked. Bethany wondered what she would look like when she wore one of those out in public, how close people would have to be to realise exactly what she was wearing.

Bethany also ordered some ankle and wrist cuffs and a selection of colourful collars, Lucas telling her that she'd make an amazing slave girl wearing those. The thing was, Bethany didn't object to Lucas' suggestion which made him think about some of the fun that they could have. He imagined them going out in public somewhere with him leading her around on a leash and her wrists cuffed together behind her.

By the end of the day Bethany was quite pleased with her sales and she told Lucas that she'd have to purchase some more stock but he reminded her that she shouldn't order too much just in case she didn't get any return customer or the market wasn't as big at they thought.

That evening, all 6 of the housemates went out round the town handing out more flyers. Lucas asked Bethany to wear the same outfit that she'd worn for most of the day and all 5 guys, and a lot of the public were treated to Bethany having lots of wardrobe malfunctions. At one point during the evening they had to run a few metres away from a fight that had broken out and everyone around was treated to Bethany's top sliding down both her arms and both her tits getting exposed and bouncing about a little.

*****

It may have been a Sunday but the shops were open and so was Bethany's shop. Business was better than she expected and she had her first repeat customer. It was Bethany's first customer, April, but this time she was with a man who looked at least 10 years older than she did. Meanwhile Lucas had left her to it and gone to do some shopping of his own.

"Good morning sir, madam, is there anything that I can help you with?" Bethany said.

"The girl here told me that you have some very revealing clothes so I thought that I'd come and have a look for myself." The man said.

By that time Bethany had worked out that the girl definitely was the man's submissive.

"Certainly sir, feel free to tell her to try on anything that you like. Just shout if you need any help."

"Strip." The man said to the girl, and she did.

She was still stood just inside the mainly glass door but the risk of her being seen by anyone walking by wasn't an issue and within seconds she was totally naked and waiting for her next order while the man wandered around the shop.

He stopped at one rack and lifted a dress off it then loudly said.

"Come over here April," and the naked April quickly walked over to him.

"Try that on."

April did and she was told to do a 360. Back facing the man he said,

"Take it off and assume the position."

After she put the dress back on the hanger April dropped to her spread knees and leant back putting her hands on the floor behind her.

Bethany had never seen a girl do that before and she was surprised that she'd been told to do it in a shop.

This happened 2 more times before the man told April to go and get the first and third garments that she'd tried on. With them over one of her arms she joined her Master at the till where she saw the man looking Bethany up and down.

When Bethany had arrived at the shop she'd got changed into one of her own creations. It was a sleeveless micro dress with spaghetti straps. It was made of black micro mesh which was see-through apart from a small flowers that were printed on it. Lucas liked it because there were no flowers covering her tits of pussy.

As Bethany was scanning the 2 items the man said to Bethany,

"I like that dress that you are wearing, take it of and let April try it on,"

Bethany was a little shocked as she'd never expected anything like that but she stopped what she was doing and took the dress off. Standing there she watched April put the dress on and Bethany thought that she looked good in it. The man obviously agreed because he said,

"I'll take that as well."

Then he changed the subject and said,

"If you ever fancy being my sub give me a call."

Bethany was about to say something but she bit her tongue and added the cost to the bill which the man paid using the same credit card that April had used.

"Don't take that dress off," the man said, "put your old clothes in the bag."

The couple left, April in the see-through dress and carrying their purchases.

Bethany was still a little shocked and she just stood there, still totally naked. That is until another couple of girls walked in and stared at Bethany.

"Good morning ladies, is there anything that I can help you with?" Bethany said.

"Err, not at the moment thank you."one of the girls replied.

Bethany went and got a top and skirt off the racks and put them on, the 2 girls watching her. When she was finished she looked at the 2 girls and said,

"It's always better if you can see what something looks like on someone."

Shortly after that another girl on her own came in with a bit of an unusual story. By the time that she left Bethany had felt a little affinity to her. When Lucas got back Bethany told him about her,

"She's called Emma and she's going on holiday to a the same resort that we spent a couple of seasons at, and she is going there on her own and was here looking some clothes that would show-off her body to the thousands of young men there. We spent going on for a couple of hours with her trying on lots of items whilst we talked.

I don't know if I was happy for her or sorry for her because she told me that she has a masturbation addiction."

"What," Lucas replied, "she can't stop jilling? I didn't even know that that was a thing. Lucky girl."

"Apparently so, she even rubbed one out at the back of the shop whilst I served a different customer. She told me that her addiction has turned her into an exhibitionist and that when men see her naked she just has to rub one out to make her feel satisfied."

"Wow," Lucas said, "It sound to me like she is just an exhibitionist who likes jilling."

"Maybe, but she spent nearly £500 in the shop so I'm not complaining, and she said that she'd be back in a couple of weeks when she gets paid again."

"You know Beth, you're a bit like her, you're an exhibitionist and you like jilling, maybe you're a Masturbation Addict as well."

"No I'm not, okay, I like showing my body but I don't play with my pussy all the time like that girl did."

"She was playing with her pussy while she was looking around and trying clothes on?"

"Yes she was, she told me that all her skirts have pockets and slits so that she can get her hand to her pussy whenever she gets the urge."

"Wow, our housemates would like to meet her. I'm guessing that she bought skirts where she can easily get to her pussy."

"She did, but with the ones that she bought she doesn't need pockets, they either had slits up the sides or front and back and they were so short on her that her slit was on display most of the time anyway."

"I like it when you wear skirts like that Bethany."

"I know you do Lucas but you like me like this (naked) better don't you?" Bethany replied as she quickly got naked then put her clothes back on.

That evening whist the housemates were eating Tim announced that he'd made some progress on setting up 2 websites for Bethany and of course, everyone wanted to see them. After the dishes had been done they all sat around the big TV screen whilst Tim cast his laptop display to the TV.

Tim started with the website to promote Bethany's shop and they all discussed what Tim had got but everyone agreed that to sell clothing over the internet you need photographs of the garment being worn. Everyone knew that it meant Bethany modelling each of her creations and most of the bought-in items as well, and that each item would be worn on its own. That is to say the web photo of a skirt would show Bethany topless and If she was modelling a top then she would be bottomless.

"Topless or bottomless in every photo?" Bethany asked.

"Is that a problem for you Bethany?" Lucas asked.

"No, I guess not." Bethany replied, "but I must have over a hundred different items in the shop, that means over a hundred photographs. That will take ages."

"Thought of that." Tim replied. "We can paint that wall at the back of your shop green and with a camera on a tripod you or Lucas can use the remote control to take the photos when you have a quiet moment. Then when I get the.jpg files I can impose them on backgrounds from all over the world."

"Tropical beaches please." Bethany asked.

"I can do that. When you give me the.jpg files can you give me a brief description, the price of each item, and what sizes you have them in?"

"Sure."

"Sounds like a plan then," Tim said. "Now your other website, this is what I've got so far, can we go through each photo that I have and can you tell me if you want it on the site?"

Tim quickly setup a slide-show of all the photos that he had of Bethany and Bethany gave her verdict on each one. Some of them were quite explicit and Tim, and all the other guys, were pleased that Bethany accepted them for publication.

Slide-show over, Tim asked about videos saying that he only had the one video and that was from the photo shoot at the pub.

"Can you play it on the TV now please?" Bethany asked.

There was deadly silence as the video played and all the guys were pleased when Bethany didn't ask for any of it to be cut out, even the bits where the camera zoomed-in on her very wet pussy and showing her doing some Kegel exercises.

When the video ended Bethany said,

"Okay, put that on the site but you'll need more than just a few photos and one video."

"You're right." Tim replied, "we'll need some videos of you modelling clothes and more explicit ones. When you're taking photographs for your sales site can you take some videos as well, you know, catwalk type of thing that progresses to more sexy scenes."

"You mean Jilling and fucking?" Bethany asked.

"Yes," Tim replied, "If you want to make money you have to remember that sex sells."

"I know, that's why girls come to my shop, to get outfits that make their guy want to fuck them. You'd fuck me on camera wouldn't you Lucas?"

"I'll fuck you on the Wembley pitch at half-time on cup final day if you want Beth?"

"Hmm, that sound like fun." Bethany replied.

"How about gang-bangs Bethany?" Tim asked.

"What do you think Lucas?" Bethany asked.

"It's your body Beth, if you want to be gang-banged it's okay with me but where are you going to find a load of guys to bang you and where could you do it? I don't think that your shop is a good place for that."

Lucas was looking at Bethany when he said the last bit, if he'd looked around he would have seen 4 eager male faces.

"Err Lucas, look around you, would you object if these guys gang-banged me?"

Lucas looked around then it dawned on him.

"Of course, I guess not, that's if they don't mind fucking your worn-out cunt."

"Cheeky bastard, my cunt is still in prime condition, nice and tight thank you."

"I know it is, you use it to squeeze every drop out of me every time we fuck. I was just joking. So where and when?"

"Does it have to be just the once?" Bethany asked.

"As many times as you want you little nymphomaniac." Lucas replied

Bethany giggled a little then said,

"How about the first time here and now?"

"I'm up for that," Lucas said, "what about everyone else?"

"Wouldn't this be better outside where there's more light?" Bethany asked.

"Nice one Bethany." Tim replied, "someone bring the coffee table."

Minutes later Bethany was on her back on the table with her legs high in the air and spread wide. Blake's cock pumping her pussy and she was wanking Ashley's and Zack's cocks near her face.

As one of the guys unloaded either into her or on her he would be replaced by another and sometimes that was the guy holding Tim's video camera. Thirty minutes or so later all the guys were done, Bethany had cum 3 times and was ready for a shower and an early bed.