All Comments on 'Young Love'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nope

This has been done before and I might add much better. This was obviously written by a younger person because mid-forties is not mature, it's middle age.

Nice try, no cigar.

westjayne495westjayne495almost 4 years agoAuthor
Anyone

understand what that anonymous comment was all about?

Help

Jayne

SWT3SWT3almost 4 years ago
Sweet story, well told

The title really says what I want to communicate. The emergence of the love between Jayne and Ellis is so sweet. The erotic descriptions consistently hit the mark, so to speak.

That said, this part of their relationship is probably the easiest. What comes next will be quite challenging, I think, regardless of whether Jayne says "yes" or "no". I hope you will explore this next phase.

As to the anonymous comment, I am wondering if the writer and I read the same story. Of course, the story of younger and older couplings has been addressed before. It is a genre, for goodness sake. However, somehow the writer missed the beauty with which this story is told.

Happily a 5!

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 4 years ago
No idea

.... what the comment was about. I loved the story and how the relationship developed between the two characters. Other writers have done similar stories and taken much longer to tell it, with much more detail, but at times they are tiresome to read! This one was just about right and had me enthralled all the way to the end. The anal sex “scene” was very well done and the description of how Jayne gave this gift to Ellis was superb.

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 4 years ago
So real!

I love so much about this story , including your descriptions of the thoughts and feelings of an older woman in a relationship with a younger man, which remind me a lot of what a divorced woman friend who is in such a relationship has confided to me.

Thank you for another deliciously sexy read!

Marixxxxx

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

You write extremely well and convey your emotions beautifully!

And your passionate libido is delicious!

Great sexy fun....thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Star All The Way!

Your usual high standards, absolutely maintained.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
anal?

Gay crap!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

SIMILAR Stories