Young Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid back and grinned.

"Good job I got extra-large Ellis, now come on," as I held my arms out for him.

He didn't ask and I didn't suggest sodding around with more creative positions and he just rolled on top of me and kissed me. I ran my hands up and down his broad back and relished the feeling of his smooth chest on my breasts. The kiss went on as he eased himself between my legs that I opened a little so that the tip of his nice, thick cock nestled against my lips. He stopped with the bulbous head just between my lips. I was very wet from the previous activity and from us finishing undressing so I knew he would have no difficulty getting inside me despite his thickness.

"Ok Jay?"

"Mmmmm yes, go on Ellis."

I was right he didn't.

He took his time which was nice and didn't start slamming in and out of me but slowly started moving in a nice, regular, evenly paced rhythm that I quickly picked up and moved with him.

"Oh yes Jay," he sighed, sliding his hands down between me and the bed. I lifted up a little to give him the room he needed to grip my bum which he did with both hands lifting me up a little as he picked up speed and depth with his thrusts.

"This won't last long Jay," he whispered into my ear nearly pushing my glasses off with his shoulder.

"I don't need long Ellis," I whispered back, ruffling his hair as I lifted both legs and wrapped them around his waist.

"Oh fuck yes."

"Mmmm come on baby, come on fuck Jayne, fuck me hard."

"Yes Jay I'll fuck you, fuck you hard right up you."

"Up where you sod."

"You tell me you slut."

"Up my cunt Ellis, fuck me hard right up my cunt."

And boy did he.

*

Although he asked, I didn't let him stay that Friday night.

"In any case don't you have to work on a Saturday?" I said as I told him he had to leave.

The truth be known it was the last thing I wanted him to do. Really, I wanted nothing more than to have him stay, make love to me again and perhaps again as well, then hold me all night long as we slept together, but now was not the time for that. For a start, I might just be a one-night-stand for him and I might not see him again and if I did I didn't want him thinking that I was too easy. It was bad enough in some ways that on this first date I was letting him have me in my own bed let alone letting him stay the night.

That happened a week later.

"How about Saturday?" he asked on the phone a day or so later. "I don't work on Sundays."

"So?" I quipped back.

"You said I could stay the next time."

"Oh did I" I smiled.

"Yes Jay and I want to," he said, lowering his voice as he was at work.

"Want to what?"

"I want to fuck you all night long."

"Mmmmm really?" I asked my heart pounding and my nipples hardening at the prospect; it had been years since that had happened.

And boy was it a night!

For a start, the 'night' started when he arrived around four in the afternoon.

Again, we started in the kitchen area almost on the spot where he had made me cum the first time. He was less hesitant and far more confident this time because he started undressing me directly we started kissing and I followed suit. I was down to my jeans and panties and he to just his chinos with the zip undone. His polo shirt and my top and bra were off when he turned me round and bent me over so my bare tits were squashed on the work surface. He pulled my jeans down to around my knees, pushed the thong to one side and with no further ado shoved his cock into me and fucked me.

It wasn't a skilful, thoughtful or particularly creative fuck but it was a bloody enjoyable one and probably just what we needed to get the 'night' going.

"Oh fuck Jay," he said pulling out and letting me stand up straight. "I forgot to wear anything."

"Oh well you're clean aren't you?" I said, stepping out of my jeans and standing there in just my thong and heels.

Although we had spent so little time together I felt remarkably comfortable being naked or near so in his presence and felt no embarrassment or need to cover up as I had with some guys in the past. He seemed equally so and stepped out of his black boxers and chinos. Fortunately, to save appearances he wasn't wearing socks!

"Yes, I'm sure I am, but I am sorry. Oh, hang on, the medical I had for the job included STD tests so I must be clear."

"Mmmmm good."

An hour or so later after we had both cleaned up and still naked we stood by the floor to ceiling sliding French windows that lead out onto the south facing terrace that is not overlooked from nearby although there were some high-rise blocks across the river. A few times as I had sunbathed topless or nude I had seen glitters of sunlight from them that I had put down to reflections from windows but often wondered whether they might be from binoculars or telescopes!

"Nice feature, Jay," he said nodding to the terrace.

"Yes especially when the weather's good."

"Yes."

"You sunbathe out there?"

"Yes of course."

"Topless?"

"Yes, can't have white patches can I?

"No suppose not, and nude?"

"Not that much."

"Have you though?"

"Yes."

"Do you like being naked?" he asked, slipping his arm around my waist.

"Yes I do."

"So do I? And sex outside?"

"What about it?"

"Do you like it?"

"In the right circumstances yes."

"So, have you done it out there?"

"Once or twice yes."

"In the daylight?"

"No, at night, once when there was a thunderstorm."

"Mmmm that must have been awesome," he said sliding his hand up and cupping my breast.

I let my hand fall onto his cock and sure enough it had started to grow.

We went into the lounge area of the open plan downstairs where it quickly became fully hard. I licked and kissed it as he made me cum with his fingers.

"Now make love to me Ellis," I whispered.

He did as I lay on my front with one leg flat on the black, soft leather sofa and the other knee on the floor with him on top taking me from behind.

A little later lying naked in each other's arms on the black leather sofa, we watched some Netflix and I dozed off. I was woken by his tongue licking my thighs. I opened them and he licked me where we both really wanted it to be.

"Oh fuck yes Ellis," I groaned gripping his head and pushing myself against him so that his tongue rubbed on my clit. He rolled onto his back on the sofa and pulled me on top into roughly a sixty-nine position. Lapping, sucking and kissing all round my lips and as far back as my bum hole he held me at a level just beneath a climax as I worked hard on his lovely cock. I took it in and out of my mouth, sucked his balls one by one then both into my mouth and softly scratched his perineum. I rubbed his cock all over my face and tits as I masturbated him.

"Oh Jay, yes that's fucking brilliant," he groaned.

I slid him back into my mouth and he started thrusting in and out in the same rhythm as I was using. He reached up and held both my tits that he squeezed and rubbed.

"I'm near Jay I'm almost there," he groaned as he started fucking my face quite quickly.

Considerately he went to pull out and that caused my glasses to fall off. Thinking probably not very clearly as my orgasm exploded I held him in my mouth and took most of his cum in there although some dribbled onto my cheek and chin. I looked at him and held his gaze as I swallowed his cum.

We had a takeaway Chinese meal delivered around seven thirty that we ate sitting naked in the kitchen area. After, we sat on the sofa with a blanket wrapped round us to keep off the slight chill and watched a couple episodes of Game of Thrones and polished off the bottle of red wine we had started with the Chinese.

It was all very romantic and intimate and I felt myself being more and more attracted to him both physically where he really was gorgeous but also emotionally where I knew I might be getting into trouble. I liked him as a person. He had a bright, enquiring mind and was eager to learn. Considerate and polite, though something of a player, he was confident without being flashy and for one so young he was worldly-wise and interesting; he read a lot both newspapers and books.

We went to bed around nine thirty.

I had taken only two other men to my bed to sleep with me and it felt a little strange as we put the lights out, locked up and climbed the stairs. But, of course, it was not for sleep just yet.

With some light classical music playing from my spotify system we had some extended foreplay with hands and mouths including lots of lovely kissing before around eleven I straddled him and fucked him good night.

It was so lovely sleeping snuggled up to such a gorgeous young man and being woken up with a cock probing at my lips.

After that quite wondrous day and night when I had possibly the most impressive sex overall that I may have ever had, I was hooked on Ellis or, was I hooked on the sex he gave me? I knew that I was becoming obsessed with him because he was rarely out of my mind and I wanted to be with him all the time. Of course, that wasn't possible. I had my businesses to cope with that required evening work and my family and social lives to conduct while Ellis had evening classes to attend twice a week and his own social, mainly sporting life. I had forgotten how young people spent their time. So, the amount of time between us that was left over for romance and sex was more limited than I would have liked. In your early twenties especially, men have years ahead of them to find sexual nirvana, in your mid-forties you don't. We want it all and we need it now!

Later that week we were exchanging emails between him attending to customers in the dealership.

'How about a drink at lunchtime? I typed.

How about a fuck instead? came back.

Or both?

Could be but I only get an hour.

Not long enough to get here and back.

Have to find somewhere else then.

Any ideas?

You have a nice big car.'

We didn't bother with the drink.

I picked him a little way from the garage. He got into my Rangerover and we kissed, his hand immediately going inside my blouson and onto my breast in the loose top.

"You sexy cow," he grinned when through the thin, tee shirt type top he realised I was not wearing a bra.

"You complaining?"

"Depends."

"On what?"

"Dunno," he grinned. "Come on I know somewhere."

I followed his directions as we drove towards Highgate Cemetery. We went into that, through it then out the back and into a small park.

"Take it slowly," he warned me. "There's a narrow lane on the right, here it is, go down there."

"How did you find this?"

"Just cycling around the cemetery, I was looking for Karl Marx grave."

"What for?"

"Dunno, just heard he was buried here."

"You find it?"

"No but found something better, this," he smiled.

It ended as a cul-de-sac with tall, what looked to be impenetrable hedges either side. I parked at the end.

"Ok?"

"No turn round so we can see anyone coming."

We got in the back and immediately started kissing.

"Ok Jay?" he asked, sliding his hand inside my top and onto my bare breasts.

"Yes, but I haven't done this for years," I smiled, kissing him back and resting my hand on his leg near to his bulge.

He rolled my top up and moving his head back stared at my boobs and pinching one and sucking the other nipple muttered.

"Oh Jay I could look at these forever."

He kissed me again and squeezed and rubbed my boobs as I rubbed his bulge from outside his trousers.

"Take your tie off," I whispered.

After he had removed it, I fumbled a few buttons undone on his crisp white shirt and being careful not to get any make-up or lipstick on it, I kissed his chest making a mental note not to wear either when we met during the working day.

It wasn't the time or the place to be languid or for a slow build up. Equally, it was not the place to make love. But it was the place to kiss and caress, to fondle and stroke, to lick and suck and to masturbate each other.

We couldn't undress , it was far too risky for that but he was able to slide his hand up my skirt and moan with delight when he found no knickers.

"A little present," I whispered in his ear as his fingers slid into my ready wetness.

"God older women," he grinned adding. "Really are something else."

"And what's that?" I asked unzipping him.

"What?"

"What's the something else?" I asked fumbling inside his trousers.

"Oh fabulous, marvellous bloody brilliant," he said kissing my tits.

"How do you know?" I asked kissing him and finding his beautifully hard cock.

"Well I am with you?" he said running his fingers round my labia and slightly inside me. That sent shivers through me and I sighed with pleasure.

"Been with others have you?"

"What older women?" he asked, pressing on and rubbing my clit making me shudder.

"Yes."

"One or two," he told me, making me feel rather jealous.

"Were they good?"

"Better than the kids I usually get," he told me, pushing a finger or two up me. "One especially?"

"Really and who was that?"

"The one I'm falling for," he said, thrilling me.

"Do I know her?" I asked my heart pounding when he said that.

"Intimately."

"Do tell Ellis."

"No need Jay I have my fingers where they want to be and she has in her hand what she wants."

"Oh Ellis do you mean it?"

"Yes Jay with all my heart."

"I feel the same," I gushed, kissing him deeply.

"Take care Jay I won't last long," he whispered as I pumped his cock in nice, long surges.

"Nor me," I sighed as he found my rhythm with his fingers.

"I am so near," he groaned. "Where can I cum?"

Pulling my skirt up so that it was almost bunched round my waist I exposed my shaved pubic mound and lower stomach to him.

"Here Ellis cum on me here."

"Oh fuck yes Jay, yes fucking yes," he groaned thrusting himself into the surrogate pussy I was making with my hand. Considerately he didn't forget to continue finger-fucking me as he spurted all over my pubic patch and stomach.

This was the first time I had seen what he produced on a first ejaculation. I had masturbated him before and, of course I had given him blow jobs but not on a first time in a session and usually as his second or even third ejaculation. I was amazed and had clearly forgotten just how much a young guy produces. As he rolled off me and cleaned himself up with a tissue I looked at my stomach and there were loads. There were a couple streams that ran from the front of my pussy, near my clit, all the way up my stomach and, sod it, on to my skirt and several other splodges in my groin.

"God you needed that El," I smiled as we both looked at the mess he had caused.

"Shit sorry Jay there's some on your skirt."

"Don't worry," I smiled, kissing him. "It'll be a labour of love getting it off."

Holding my face, he kissed me hard and deep. "That was fantastic Jay, thank you so much."

I replied. "There's some tissues in the front so will you get them please?"

I got him back to the garage with a few minutes to spare from the end of his lunch break.

*

After our admissions to each other that we were in love he almost moved in with me and our affair took on a different life. I wanted to and did, indulge him, treat him and buy him things. I overcame my aversion to being seen with a younger guy and started enjoying being on his arm. I almost began enjoying public shows of affection that he was really into and I had previously disliked. I let him hold my hand or put his arm around me as we walked, hug and cuddle me and kiss me on my cheeks and lips, I even went along with him squeezing my bum. But then people do things like that when in love.

I still couldn't find it in myself to tell anyone and especially not my children and we had to be very careful when he came in or left the apartment to avoid the neighbours who, to be honest I hardly knew. All of this was frustrating to Ellis who wanted to meet my friends and particularly the kids.

We were lying in bed on a Sunday afternoon. That was our best time for sex and the one when we most frequently made love. Usually, he would have stayed overnight from us going out somewhere on the Saturday evening, a bar or restaurant but not a club where I really did draw the line. Sometimes he had things on with his mates or family and I would feel miserable watching a Simon Cowell or Ant and Dec show by myself on the Saturday evening, sleeping alone and waiting for him to turn up late Sunday morning often on his bike or having ran; it was only a few miles from where he lived. I liked it when he did that as he would be nice and sweaty which I found particularly sexy and often as soon as he was in the apartment we had sex. Alternatively, he might shower first when, of course I would join him.

"I'll run, the weather's nice," he had told me when he called around noon one Sunday.

"Sure you don't want me to come and pick you up?" I had responded adding. "We don't want you using your strength up do we?"

He told me he would be here around three so I showered, washed and dried my hair and did my nails and make-up. I knew that I would be naked most of the afternoon and evening so I mulled over what to wear.

He was pretty much dead on time, as he usually was, and he rang my mobile to tell me he was approaching the gates. I zapped them and my front door unlocked and waited for him, lying on a sun lounger on the balcony/patio leading off the lounge. I told him to come up in the lift from the car park where he stored his bike.

"Oh my god Jayne," he said quite loudly when he came out through the sliding, glass doors and saw that I was naked.

Looking up at him I replied. "I think it's warm enough for outside sex don't you Ellis?"

We had quick, urgent, sweaty sex on the sun lounger, it was a huge buzz.

Then we went to bed for round two an hour or so later. He could recover quite a lot quicker than that but we found that the best sex was when he had plenty of time to replenish his sperm bank.

"So when will I meet them?" he asked.

"Oh I don't know," I said quite casually with my face resting on his stomach looking down at his still almost semi-hard cock.

"Look Jay I could well become their step-father one day so I want to get to know them," he had blurted out.

That hit home. How the hell could I put my son in the position of having a step-father younger than himself!

*

I am financially quite comfortable and I knew that Ellis struggled to make ends meet on his wage so whenever we went out I most willingly paid. He tried to pay his share but I wouldn't let him, it just seemed silly. Also, I got a big kick from buying him presents and although he tried resisting I persevered as I enjoyed doing it. Nothing particularly expensive but shirts, casual clothes, jeans, trainers and little things like that.

"What are you doing the weekend after next?" I asked him as we sat on the back seat of my Range one lunchtime.

As had become the norm when we met for a lunchtime session I wasn't wearing underwear. He had fingered me to a lovely orgasm and I had knelt on the floor to give him a blow job which was less messy than hand relief and saved me money on cleaning bills.

"Nothing, why?"

"Well we're going away."

"Where?"

"Majorca."

"Wow, great."

"Where we staying?"

"Near Porte Andraxt."

"In a hotel?"

"No, we have a house there."

"We?"

"Yes my ex and I own it."

He hadn't been in the job long enough to have accrued much holiday so we agreed to travel on the Thursday after work and come back Monday evening so we would have four days and, more importantly, four nights together.

The flight left Luton at seven which with the time difference got us to Palma at ten-thirty and to the house at just after midnight. As usual the flight was over half full but fortunately we had a spare seat next to us so we were able to cuddle up. Of course, we messed around and I had my hand in his jeans and he had is up my top and in my bra. We didn't, though, try going for climaxes and I wouldn't let him kiss me too much.