Young Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow some place Jayne," he said as the cab pulled into the gated courtyard at the front of the four-bedroom villa set in the hills a half mile or so away from the shops and restaurants around the port.

After paying the cab and unlocking the front door I said.

"Once inside Ellis, you can undress and won't need clothes again until we leave on Monday."

"Mmmm," he replied kicking the door shut, taking me in his arms and kissing me. "In that case," he went on pulling my top up and with my help removing it.

I did the same with his polo shirt and we both undid the other's jeans and pushed them down and off. I took my bra off he pushed his boxer shorts down and his lovely thick cock was standing up straight and ready to do what we both wanted it to do.

We had been busy during the week and we had not had sex since the previous Sunday the longest, I had reminded him on the plane, we had gone since that wonderful first Friday night.

"Come on," I said grabbing his hand. "Come and see the bedroom."

I led him along the hallway and walking in front of him we started up the stairs. I had only got up three or four steps when he grabbed by the hips.

"Jesus Jay I can't stand looking at that arse."

"What do you mean?" I asked playfully, wiggling it.

Still holding my hips quite tightly he pushed me forward so I was bent at the waist with my hands on the stairs and said.

"I can't just look at it," as I felt his tongue on the bottom of my spine.

I didn't move and stayed there bent over almost in a doggy position with my bum in the air. He pulled my thong down to mid-thigh and I felt his mouth move downwards so that his tongue slid into the crease of my bum. He pressed the tip of it right against my anus and reached round me to grip my right tit. His weight on my upper legs was too much and I slipped so that I was lying on my front, my bare boobs squashed against the stairs. He laid on top of me and fumbled his cock between my legs that I opened for him.

Momentarily, I wondered whether he was going to try for anal that we had discussed as he had not done it with anyone. I am not a great fan of having a cock up my back passage but had promised him that soon we would do it. I was pleased, though, when I felt the tip of his penis probing at my lips and even more so when he surged forward sending it deep inside me. As we both started to cum at the same time I said huskily.

"Welcome to Majorca darling."

We didn't go out at all on the Friday or Saturday and pretty much stayed naked. I had emailed the agent to stock the place with the basic needs and plenty of wine and beers. Every restaurant in the town delivers meals and a local baker delivers bread and croissants so, other than opening the door to collect the meals there was no need to dress.

Of course, there was plenty of sex both in the house and outside around and in the pool. Those two days were hugely romantic and seemed to me to confirm our love for each that we expressed verbally when having sex.

"Ever been to a nude beach?" I asked him as we were having foreplay on the Saturday afternoon.

He hadn't but said he would like to although he was worried that he would get hard. I told him not to worry as that was quite common.

We got a cab to Cala Blanca beach around noon. It was only a few kilometres from the port and from previous visits I knew the set up. There was a large hut guarding the entrance to the beach. You went in there to pay the fifty Euros for a day pass. After that you went into the changing room that surprised me on my first visit by being unisex. It was strange to be undressing in an open area with guys who I didn't know, but of course as shortly after that you would be mingling with them on the beach it was quite logical.

We undressed together at one end with Ellis telling me that he was nervous and me again helping him relax. Leaving our clothes in the lockers and taking just my beach bag with our Kindles, sunglasses, sun oil and other bits and bobs we took the plunge and walked onto the sandy beach.

"Oh god Jay," Ellis whispered, gripping my hand tighter as we walked onto the fairly crowded beach and past couples, groups and individuals all naked.

As I had noted from the previous four or five visits, the nudists, in the main, were not a particularly attractive lot. Most, I would say were overweight, the average age was probably around mine and I would have put myself up against most of the women in a figure contest. And without any doubt whatsoever Ellis was by some margin the most attractive, sexy and gorgeous man there as well as being amongst the youngest.

I had learned that there were generally three types of visitors to nude beaches. The full-on naturists, the voyeurs and those there for sex; I wasn't sure at first which category we fell into.

The naturists seemed to spend most of their time standing around in groups chatting to others of a similar ilk or going in and out of the sea. Rarely did any of them get erections.

The voyeurs, nearly all men, seemed to be perpetually on the move or lying near groups of females. When on the move and ogling women many had semi hard ons and a few, who were probably exhibitionists as well, had full erections.

Having sex on the beach was strictly forbidden and any other forms of physical contact were strongly frowned upon. However, there were some low dunes to one side of the beach that were not controlled or supervised by the beach owners. And that's where many or maybe most of the third category spent at least a good part of their time. It was also where some of the voyeur group would wander around and almost without exception would have full erections as they would be looking at couples most men and women but some same sex pairings getting up to all forms of sexual shenanigans. It was a voyeurs' paradise!

Ellis and I walked along the beach taking in the sites before finding a spot to sit.

"Unbelievably Jay, I've never seen anything like it?"

"Don't have these in Devon then?"

"No, too chilly I expect."

We went in the sea and paddled around for a while before returning to where I had left my bag. Both standing and looking around and then sitting down we both got quite a lot of stares; probably the age gap I thought grinning.

"Not as er, um sexy as I thought it might be," he said.

"Hmm you wait for a bit."

"Why what's going to happen"

"Shall we go for a little walk?"

"Sure, where?"

"Just around," I said standing up and noticing a couple of voyeur types looking at us. Both had semis but I couldn't tell whether they were because of my tits or Ellis' dick!

Slinging the beach bag that I wished I had left in the changing room over my shoulder we walked hand in hand to the other end of the beach. As we neared the dunes the sand was stonier and there were less people lying down but a small stream was going into and out of the gate to the dunes area.

"Are we leaving?" Ellis asked.

"Not yet I want to show you the other part of the beach," I said squeezing his hand as we walked through the gate. Ahead of us was an area about fifty to sixty yards square of undulating sand with numerous dunes that created little hollows. These were similar to the bomb craters in war films, and would hide anyone in them from the sight of others unless they were particularly looking as a number of voyeurs with full hard ons were.

"I didn't know there were others."

"Why would you?"

"No reason I guess, blimey look at them," he said nodding at the voyeurs.

"Come and have a peep at what's given them the erections."

In the first there were two men and two women. One couple were actually having full sex while the other was heavily petting with the woman masturbating the guy and him fingering her. We saw a few more couples having sex and two women kissing heavily.

I looked at Ellis and was not surprised to see that he was hardening and his cock was about parallel to the ground. I grabbed it and smiling said.

"Like to watch do you?"

"God yes I've never seen anything like it."

"Shall we?" I asked kissing him and pressing myself against his cock.

"What?"

"Find our own dune?"

We found one a little further on and I laid our towels down on the sand. By now, after seeing a few others involved in sex, having some of the voyeurs most obviously look at his body and cock and with the anticipation of doing something with me and being watched Ellis was fully erect.

"Lay down flat on your back," I ordered him feeling very much in control

I lay beside him and leaned forward so that my nipple grazed against his face. Without hesitation he grasped my tit and sucked the nipple into his mouth. As I took his strainingly hard cock in my hand I saw out of the corner of my eye that certainly on one side of the dune we had a mixed audience of two couples.

"Ok?" I asked him.

"Mmmmm yes."

"Ever been watched before?"

"Only by my mates when we've done it in a flat on holiday."

Kissing his head as he licked my nipple I asked.

"How's it feel now?"

"Brilliant actually."

"Want to cum?"

"Yes please."

Pushing my tit more firmly against his face and thus, my nipple further into his mouth I stroked and rubbed his cock and balls looking up and around and getting quite a surge of excitement and pleasure when I saw that there were probably a dozen or so looking at us. I contemplated changing from jerking him off to giving him a blow job but rejected that as going a bit too far so, taking his lovely cock in my hand, I began wanking him with long, slow strokes. As the arousal built up in him so he found my rhythm and began fucking the surrogate cunt I was creating for him at the same pace.

"I'm near Jay?"

"How near?"

"Quite near."

"Want to cum like this?"

"No like this," he growled, pushing me onto my back.

Kneeling beside me, he took his dick in his hand and started pumping it. Leaning forward So that it was pointed at me he grunted and moaned and then shot his cum all over my tits.

There was a little cheer and some applause from the onlookers.

*

Back in the UK life went on much as it had before our trip to Majorca which had finished up with us spending most of Monday sunbathing nude and having sex around the pool of the villa.

A few weeks later it was his birthday. I plucked up courage and booked a table at The Ritz but didn't tell him I had also reserved a room.

He came to my place first and I gave him his main present, a dark blue Boss suit and a white shirt from Harvie and Hudson. He tried them on and looked fabulous.

We had a lovely meal and just as were finishing at around nine I told him that we were staying the night.

"What here?"

"Yes."

"At the Ritz?"

"Yes," I smiled

"I'm staying at the fucking Ritz."

"And yes darling," I said holding his hand and leaning close. "It really will be the fucking Ritz won't it, promise."

"Oh Jay yes it will, you are going to be fucked so much."

We went up to the room with Ellis making appreciative noises at the opulence of the world-renowned hotel. I had registered earlier when I had popped out from the bar before dinner to go to 'the ladies,' so there would be no embarrassment for him. Once in the room he kissed me and thanked me so much.

"Darling," I said looking him in the eye. "You can thank me in two ways right at this moment."

"Anything, what are they?"

"Firstly open the champagne that I ordered earlier."

"Yes sure. Oh bugger I don't have a tooth brush or anything."

"Don't worry I've brought all your toilet stuff."

"Great, thanks love."

"And a clean shirt and pants."

"You think of everything don't you?"

"I do try."

"So what's the second thing?" he asked.

"What?"

"You said there were two things I had to do."

"Oh yes. While I am in the bathroom undress, lay on the bed and get that delicious cock of yours as hard as it can be."

Taking my hand he pressed it against his bulge. "That do you ma'am?"

Kissing him I smilingly said. "Mmmmmm that'll do nicely sir."

In the bathroom with the door shut I undressed, washed, freshened my make-up, fussed around with my hair and got the bottle from my toilet bag. Going back into the bedroom I stood by the bed looking down at my naked, young love. I sat on the side of the bed and immediately he put his hand on my thigh near to the top.

"Ok?" I asked.

"Mmmm yes, this is marvellous," he went on sliding his hand further up my leg so that his fingertips touched my pussy.

"I have another present for you," I said looking into his eyes.

"Another? What is it?"

"This," I said, handing him the plastic bottle of almond oil.

"What's that?"

"Oil."

"You want me to massage you or you massage me?"

"Mmmmm as lovely as that can be, but no Ellis."

"So what then?"

"Use that when you," I smiled and went on putting on an American accent. "Fuck me in the ass."

"Oh god Jay yes."

I clambered onto the bed and lying on my front said. "Lube me up Scotty;" he was too young to get the joke, I realised.

It was quite an experience in itself being 'lubed up' by him. He drizzled some oil onto the base of my spine and let that run into the crease in my bottom. That alone felt wonderful. I opened my legs and revelled in his fingers smoothing the oil along it and into the puckered, darker skin around my anus. His finger went in me a little way telling me that he had probably done a good job and the larger object that would soon be seeking entry should not be too problematic. Reaching behind me and gripping his cock I said.

"Put some on him as well please Ellis."

As he did that lying on my front I felt vulnerable and nervous. I hadn't had anal sex for probably five years and my recall of the last time wasn't that pleasant. I reached up the bed and pulled a lovely, fluffy pillow down and slid it under my stomach.

"How's that love?" I asked.

"Mmmmm great sight Jay," he said running his fingers around my labia, across that small patch of such sensitive skin and into the crease in my bottom. It felt lovely. Removing them as he laid on me he slid his hand under my body and cupped my breast. His thumb and forefinger pinched my nipple that was aching with arousal. He slid his erection so that it rested in the crease with the back of it pressing against my anus. He slid it up and down my crease a few times simulating what soon it would be doing in my body.

My heart was beating and my pulses were racing with a combination of huge excitement and fear as

lifting himself up a little he presumably took his cock in his hand and pressed the head of it right against my hole.

"Ok my darling?" he whispered.

"Yees," I whispered back with a tremor in my voice.

"Jay shall we drop it? I don't mind."

"No love you want it so much don't you?"

"Yes but it can wait."

"No Ellis, let me give you my most precious gift; my arse."

"Oh baby," he groaned pushing forward so the head went inside me. That opened up the sphincter muscle stretching it the opposite way to what it was intended. I knew that was where the most pain would come from and I was right.

"Oh fuck," I groaned gripping the sheets as it increased to what momentarily seemed to be an impossible level. Considerately he stopped and stayed with the most bulbous part of his organ holding me open. This let me get used to and slowly it subsided.

"Ok Jay?" he asked, affectionately stroking my face and pressing his fingers against my mouth.

"Yes," I gasped, grabbing his hand and pushing his fingers into my mouth as he asked.

"Ok to go on?"

"Yes," I mumbled sucking his fingers as I would a cock.

Slowly and gently he eased himself deeper into me stopping a couple of times and letting me get used to it, which I did surprisingly quickly. He was now lying flat on my back with his arms around me fondling and squeezing a breast with one hand and rubbing and stroking my clit and pussy with the other. At the same time he was kissing and licking my shoulders and neck.

The he started to fuck me. At first as he pulled out and then pushed back it hurt due to the lack of lubrication but as his oiled up cock spread the oil to the inside of my back passage things got a lot easier.

"Oh god Jay, yes, this is amazing," he groaned into the hair down my neck. "Is it ok?"

"Yes it's fine," I half lied back.

Whilst I was getting a lot physically from his hands that was not really the case from his cock that was immersed inside me. What that was doing, though, was emotionally stimulating me.

I think when a woman does anal she is probably submitting more to man than in any other sex act apart from, perhaps, being spanked. He is so in control and dominating her that she becomes almost a puppet or a plaything. Also, as women do not have the same areas of stimulation up there as a man does and as most of her anal pleasure points are outside and not up inside her she is foregoing her pleasure for his benefit. And can there be any greater sexual gift than that? So, as Ellis started to move more vigorously and gained stimulation from the tightness of my anal muscles squeezing his dick, I got pleasure from him gaining it. I realised, though, that mine was almost entirely emotional whereas his was a combination of both.

"Oh Jay, you wonderful,wonderful women, your arse is amazing," he moaned moving up and down that illicit passageway with faster and deeper thrusts.

Then he started to cum. He told me that he was about to but I knew as I could feel that inside my bottom for he stopped thrusting and held himself deeply in me and his cock seemed to throb and almost vibrate. That, the emotional high I was on from pleasing him and the physical stimulation I was gaining from his hands sent me over the top l and we orgasmed strongly together.

As he rolled off me he slipped out and I turned onto my side and we embraced. It hadn't occurred to me that he would still be hard but he was and I knew that we would make love again very soon.

We did and again the next morning.

That was before we ordered breakfast in the room, which was delivered by two waiters who showed no surprise at all at our age gap. I guess they were used to it. As we finished breakfast, Ellis got up, walked round the table that had been wheeled in with the breakfast and knelt beside me. Assuming that he was going to make oral love to me with me sitting on the chair, I turned towards him and started opening my legs. He gripped each leg just above my knees in preparation, I thought for sliding them up my legs and perhaps using both hands on my clit and pussy. I was amazed, however, when instead of that he said.

"Jayne darling, will you marry me?"