All Comments on 'Young Love'

by ainu2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved It !

Well written and the story flows.

Keep them coming.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Good Story!!!

That was a good story. I liked how you stirred the story out with the two of them dating and the mother asking the girlfriend to help her son after the sun had burned his hands in the chemical accident at school. I like how you describe the losing of their virginity together for the first time. It would be nice to see another chapter with them in college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot story

All it takes is a couple of teenagers whose bodies are full of raging hormones, a situation where one of them needs to be bathed, and you have a hot story. Add a couple more teenagers who are also full of raging hormones, and you have an even hotter story. Keep up the good work.

abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
great story

I really liked this story. I hope you continue it with the next part with them in college and them being up to knew sexual discoveries. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
young lovers

I loved the story to start- it reminded me of my first time. I am glad they they got the other couple together but it seem a little weird that they shared there love- I am a very much one girl- one guy person. please post more storys about this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

Very good story but the sex was a little too structured and it was weird that so early on in their relationship they brought other people in... but otherwise a good story!

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

… inspired.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous