All Comments on 'Young Love Doesn't Need to Grow Old'

by BarryJames1952

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cute Story

It's a little different, but I like it.

norafaresnorafaresover 4 years ago
Five Stars

A sweet story with complex characters that seem very real. Another home run, Barry. I really enjoyed the issues you addressed in this story. Thank you for talking about what people at that time felt uncomfortable talking about. It's conversation that normalizes love, regardless of color. Great message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didn't expect it

I didn't expect the ending, but a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing your talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

for not putting this in the interracial category. It is too good for that. I admit to being a bit sensitive to the idea of race getting between people, and because I travel widely and generally find myself comfortable everywhere, I see little importance of race in my view of people. My little family is racially diverse and I am proud of all of them for what they are.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 4 years ago
Is someone cutting onions in here?

Very sweet story, I love how you brought it together in the end. Nicely done!

vanmyers86vanmyers86almost 4 years ago

What lovely story, ably told. I am still beaming! Thank you, my friend.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

I want to thank you Mr. James for writing 28 stories and one poem that I consider some of the best writing on this site. I especially like your faith that you so easily write about in the stories. I am a BIG fan of yours and have given every story, all 28, at Least a 5 star rating. Some get 5 BIG FAT stars, some 5 BIG FAT SHINNY STARS, lol I look forward to you future submissions and I DO hope there will be many more!

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Now that’s a true love story. Giving up the one you love for their benefit is the right thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I get he loved her, but how did she love him? She gave up and then shows up with someone else’s kid and his first thought is marriage and play step dad?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarryJames1952@BarryJames1952
I'm an old romantic who is completely in love with my wife. I find reading romances and thinking about romances keeps me focused on how great she is and how much I love her. I am also a man of faith and my writing will reflect that. Yes, Christians like sex too! Often the rom...