Young Lust Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave's story was hot! Hearing about it had been hot! Yeah, and sharing it was hot! Whatever, Anita's story was heating up and beginning to just freaking sizzle; so, pay attention!

According to Anita, when Dave didn't say anything, Mom stopped jerking him off. So, after letting go of my Brother's dick, and freeing his balls, Mom ordered Anita to stand up. Well, with Anita being an experienced Submissive all it took was a gesture. Yup, with an obedient "Yes Mistress," Anita got up. Then, after Mom untied her, wisely not waiting to be told, she assumed the position, bent over, legs spread, and hands holding tight to her ankles.

Mom stepped right up and according to Anita, all it took was one wicked hip-thrust to leave her twelve-inch strap-on plugged in. So then, while Mom was powering in long fully penetrating thrusts, she told Dave, "Really Honey, it's going to taste ever so much better this way!"

Hey Mom was right! Yeah, so when my wide-eyed Brother managed a nod, she helpfully suggested, "Really; well then, if you'd like a little taste of pussy, well Stud, you're gonna have to be on your knees!"

"No shit Ash," Anita gushed. "Seriously, I was in, like shock! Dave didn't just drop to his knees, he knelt there with his hands behind his back! Fuck, the little shit even had his eyes downcast! Yeah, well Tawny rips her big dick out of me; and oh thank God, told me, 'You can watch Pet!'"

Anita knelt beside Dave; ooh, and wouldn't that have been a sight! Oh my freaking God, if it had been me there packing twelve freaking inches...ooh, well! But it was Mom, and my understandably giddy girlfriend excitedly explained, "So, Tawny ignored me, but reached down and, with a handful of hair, tugged Dave's head up! Well that left that big, and very wet looking strap-on almost brushing his lips! And oh God Ash, she was practically panting as she ordered, 'Do it David!' She was waiting, hands planted on her hips, and me, well I was holding my freaking breath! Yeah, and then he did it, oh God Ash, he just did it! I mean, well, he didn't start with his tongue; but hey, he did lick his lips. And then, after this massive sigh, he opened his mouth. Then, well shit, he just took that big thing's head in to his mouth! Your Mom didn't even seem surprised, she just looked down and said, 'That's my good boy!' And then, and no shit Ash, she pulled her dick right back out of his mouth! Uh-huh, but then, sounding like a freaking Mistress again, she ordered, 'Do it again!' Well, the little cocksucker didn't hesitate; nope, he just did it! And Tawny, like wow, snarled, 'Again, and this time Stud, I better see you take more of my big dick, lots more!'"

"Tell you what Ashley," Anita told me, "Your Brother went right for it! Well yeah, except of course he didn't actually go for all that much of it! But hey, he definitely got, I figured maybe three or four inches of it, I mean, besides the head! And he did make like a chick, you know, bobbing his head and all! And I guess he still was, when Tawny grabbed his head! So then, for some silly reason, when she took hold of his head, I expected her to order him to lick every bit of me off her freaking dick. But Tawny just held his head between her hands, and no shit, actually laughed as she ran her dick in and out of his mouth! Yeah, except, she didn't try shoving more of it in, not more than the little cock-sucker had already taken anyway! Well OK, so maybe she did; because, when Tawny said, 'Oh God, I've never so badly wanted to cum in someone's mouth,' there was maybe half a foot of rubber dick fucking your Brother's mouth! Yeah, well Tawny stopped, with half her freaking strap-on pushed in to Dave's mouth, and she says, 'Ah well, you did good Dave! Not just now, but later on, I'll make sure you get more practice!'"

Naturally, I was thinking that I'd like to be in on that practice; I mean, picture it, Mom and me both packing, with Dave on his knees in front of us. Fuck, just thinking it was so freaking hot, I figured it just had to be illegal or something! Bummer, I didn't get to wallow in that fantasy scenario, because Anita began running off at the mouth again.

"Jesus Ash, I saw the look on your Mom's face, and oh shit," she explained. "Tell you what Ash, fuck later, I thought she was going to drive the rest of that monster right in to Dave's freaking throat, and I mean, right then and there! OK, so yeah, that would have been like totally hot! But of course she didn't! Nope, but after breathing out this seriously massive sigh, she began to rotate her hips. Well, Dave's eyes went wide, and I think we both thought she was going to do it! But all she did was growl like a freaking Panther or something; and then, slowly slide her strap-on out of his mouth! And fuck yes, that was hot, like, totally hot!"

Frustrated; well yeah! Uh-huh, and all I could do was bang my head in to the freaking mattress; right, as if that helped! But Anita wasn't through; and even though all I could think about was someday getting to see my Brother Suck dick, I listened to her. And OK, so what if I was half-distracted? Big deal; I paid attention as she dished-out the gory details, eagerly describing the first time someone sporting a we'll, genuinely live cock fucked her exceedingly sexy ass. And anyway, it's not as if I had a choice! But hey, I liked the part where Mom bent my submissive girlfriend, who's hands were of course once again bound behind her back over the bed. And picturing Mom twisting her lube loaded fingers in and out of Anita's ass, while my Brother stood there waiting to slam eight inches of hard cock in to it was, well Ok, was both hot and laughable! But, other than that, oh and of course imagining Anita squealing like a pig as my Brother reamed her ass, well, it was pretty much a been there, done that sort of story!

Now, my little Brother likes romping in a girl's ass; and after all, I should know! So, even if Anita wouldn't cop to it, I'm sure Dave made her squeal. I mean hey, I've done it! Yup, and I wasn't assaulting her like a certain anally rampaging young stud with a pony sized cock does! Hey, I like taking it that way; so is it my fault that the horn-dog thinks it's the only way? Maybe, and maybe I should let him know there are always exceptions! Anyway to sum it up, according to Anita, Dave thoroughly ravaged her tender, practically virginal anal highway. I mean seriously, go figure, she actually had the nerve to accuse him of grunting and howling as he repeatedly plunged his thick eight-inch cock in and out of her anal tunnel! Well she did; and then, when she said he bellowed, "Fuck yes, take it baby," well, I could practically feel that big cock jerking deep in my ass as it pumped out geysering spurts of cum! Yeah, practically; because of course, it was Anita's sweet ass that got all that delicious attention...ah well! But hey, that dark cloud of envy driven disappointment did come with a silver lining! Yeah, Dave was done; so woowoo, it was Mama's turn!

"Jesus Ash," Anita began, twisting a couple of savage thrusts in and out of me as she giggled. "But then, he just stood there dripping sweat on me, and like, breathing, well like Sandra Bullock in that stupid movie. And I guess Tawny was anxious, not that I was like, going anywhere; but, she nailed his butt with that crop. Well, Dave yelped, rubbing his butt as he got out of her way! And I don't think the silly smartass should have said, 'Yo Mom, you're up, hope you took notes!' Anyway Tawny, sounding seriously frosty, told him, 'Well Stud, if you can't keep your lips zipped, maybe you should just grab your clothes and close the door on your way out!'"

Hey, just saying, but I figured a squad of Marines would have had trouble getting Dave out of that room. Ooh, and if there had been a squad of beefy Marines, well, never mind that deliciously wicked fantasy! So, of course Dave didn't leave, just sort of merged in to the background, no doubt hoping to go unnoticed. Well, Mom let him hang; probably because, like me she digs an audience! So, Dave got to watch Mom untie her submissive Pet's hands, listen as she ordered her to kneel on the bed, snickering as she bound her hands to the headboard's topmost brass rail. Well, I figured Anita was wishing her bed had brass rails; but hey, she was coping! Me, well gee-wiz, back then anyway, I'd never been actually tied down; so yeah, I was a little envious! Well, whatever!

According to Anita, while she clung to that brass rail trying hard not to giggle, my suspiciously silent Mother crawled up and settled between her legs. Then, still silent, Mom reached down, her hands lifting and spreading Anita's ass cheeks. Uh-huh, well that's what Anita claimed! What, no taunting, no teasing, or not even any nasty snickering? It sure wasn't very Mom like; but hey, I believed her! Yeah, so Mom slid the big head of her stiffly jutting phallus in to position against Anita's already well-fucked anal opening. Oh God, and then, after admonishing Dave with a menacing, 'Not a word,' she had leaned back, adding pressure as she did, and that dick's huge head had spread Anita's anus open, pushing through, and in one smooth continuous push slid a foot deep in to my girlfriend's ass. Fuck, I mean like wow, a full foot and all in one freaking move; well yeah, it had me sort of hoping that when my turn came, well you know...ooh!

Of course after Mom's dramatically sensational opening move, she banged in a few appropriately hard, and according to Anita anyway, fully penetrating thrusts. Actually, what Anita said was, "Well, Tawny was running, and OK Ash, it would have been that entire foot of monstrously thick strap-on in and out of my ass, when Dave squealed, 'Oh fuck, that's my cum!' And Hey, I count that a completely understandable outburst! And oh my freaking God just seeing that would have been hot, like nuclear meltdown hot! Well, and that had me wondering about the time Dave had taken my ass, after his buddy Wayne had deposited a hot load of cum there. Did Dave's always going on about how much he likes to watch his big dick working in and out of me, so I'm positive he looked. Ooh, but then, no way did it turn him on the way it would have me...bummer! Anyway, that was pretty much the highpoint of Anita's story; afterwards, well, it just sort of petered-out! Then again, and I figure it's much more likely, but telling me all about what Mom had done to her had served as, well, an appetizer. Hey, it certainly wet my appetite...ooh, yeah! Whatever, my obviously eager girlfriend chose to move things along; you know, like yadayada, face to black, the end! And oh boy, didn't that work out spectacularly...ooh, yeah it did!

Ashley, is it real, or is it a dildo

Like I said, Anita's story ran down; but hey, she had a plan. And I just knew that plan included my Dominatrix playing girlfriend taking my ass with her porn star size strap-on. Yup, and if I do say so myself, that would be my very tasty young ass! Whatever, I figured that she figured it would be the ultimate climatic moment in a day chockfull of climaxes. Anyway, with a jerk of her hips Anita vacated my vagina; and as if I didn't already know, the snap of a plastic cap alerted me to what was coming. Yup, and not that it was necessary, but sure enough a pair of lube loaded fingers churned their way in to my backside. But then, better safe than sore, right! Sure, except as I knelt there listening to the liquid slap of Anita's well-lubricated fist readying her twelve-inch strap-on, I heard the unmistakable sound of a soft, but definitely masculine chuckle. Uh-huh, and I hoped that meant reinforcements had arrived.

I mean hey, it could only have been her Dad...right? Only, I didn't think Anita had heard. Anyway, if she had, well, she sure never let on. But then, just how long had Murphy been there; what, playing voyeur? Fuck that, was that all he wanted? Like duh; on second thought, twice already he had jumped at the opportunity to, well, get involved. Woowoo, and as far as I was concerned anyway, I was an opportunity waiting to happen!

Not sure how much of his Daughter's story Murphy had overheard, I sure hoped it had included the bit about my Mom taking her ass. Uh-huh, only I didn't get the chance to wonder for long! In what was, for me anyway, a deja vu Moment, mimicking my Mom's move, my apparently clueless girlfriend spread my butt's cheeks, and then pushed the hard head of her rigidly jutting rubber penis in to position. Then, with a low growl issuing from her throat, a corkscrewing jab propelled her strap-on's huge head in to me. Uh-huh, and just like good old Mom had done with her, Anita didn't stop diving deeper until the cool leather of her dildo harness pressed against my ass's parted cheeks. I would have whooped a "Woowoo;" only of course, I couldn't! Whatever, I didn't even have time to think, 'hey, she did good,' before she was busy firing a rapid-fire flurry of foot deep thrusts in to me. Ooh, and that was good, very, very good actually! But damn, and not to be like nit-picky, but I did sort of regret that her strap-on wasn't dripping with her Dad cum. But then, seeing as how I did have a solid, ooh, an exceedingly solid foot of delightfully thick rubber cock rapidly pistoning in and out of my rear; yeah, that regret was nothing more than a fleeting fancy. Besides, 'Been there done that!' Yup, there had been that afternoon out by the pool, when Dave and Wayne had tag-teamed me.

Predictably, Anita's voyeuristic Dad didn't stay silent, and he sure didn't stay uninvolved. Nope, his Daughter was still jack-hammering that opening round of wickedly delivered thrusts in to me, when, sounding like a proud papa, he called out an encouraging, "Damn girl, nicely done...fuck her baby!"

OK, so guess which startled, strap-on wielding bitch slammed to a halt? Uh-huh, that would be the same one who left me with a foot of rubber crammed up my ass, while she waved, and OK, I'm only guessing about that wave, but I definitely heard her squealed, "Hi Daddy," followed by a much more subdued, "Ah, well hey, come on in!"

Oh my God, and Anita can be such the little exhibitionist; but then, who am I to talk? Anyway, my lover didn't just follow her proud papa's orders; oh no, leaning back to maximize his view, she proceeded to corkscrew in these maddeningly slow thrusts. Well yeah, Murphy would have had an absolutely awesome view of his Daughter repeatedly popping her strap-on's huge head out's, leaving my puckered anus waiting for her to slam it right back in. Yeah, not that she ever left it waiting for long...ooh, like hot Damn! Yeah, hot damn for sure; except, being a greedy little piggy, I was sort of hoping they would, well yeah, trade places! After all; I pretty much figured Anita could cheer lead, while her Dad did what guy's do best; which is of course, fuck the brains right out of my head...woowoo, yeah, woowoo!

Being utterly incorrigible, and of course a greedy piggy, what I was wistfully wishing for was a Father/Daughter double penetration. And yes, that means Murphy delivering to my back door; but then, what did I have to say about who delivered where? Oh yeah, and have I bitched lately about how much I seriously hated that freaking ball gag? Yeah, while I knelt there, getting a foot of rubber dick wildly pistoned in and out of my ass, I couldn't even work up a proper pout. Of course, Anita was able to pipe right the fuck up, giggling as she offered, "Wow Daddy, you have to like, you know, get naked!" Uh-huh, only she wasn't giggling when she tacked-on, "Yeah, but then you can have a turn!"

Naturally, first I thought, 'Like duh,' and then I thought 'Woowoo, oh god, say yes!' Well, I heard Anita's whooped "yeah...cool," barely regretting it when her foot of strap-on vacated my ass. Then, she was backing from between my legs, and excitedly squealing, "I'll be right back; oh god, don't you dare start without me!"

Who needed eyes, I had ears didn't I; so yeah, I was almost positive Anita had made a dash for the bathroom. Now, if it had been me, well, I would have just switched that well used twelve incher for a fresh dildo. And then, well it's a pretty good bet that I would have gone for a Father/Daughter double penetration. But, suffering through yet another blonde moment, I actually thought that when Anita returned she would be all set to kick-back and play spectator. Wow, now that was really, really dumb

Murphy left my wrists shackled to my freaking ankles, but the lovely man did remove my blindfold, and then, and oh god, thank you Jesus, he removed that freaking ball gag!. Did I tell him 'Thank-you?' hell yes I did; and actually, I proclaimed my undying love. OK, OK, so what I actually did was whimper, "Take me, fuck me, use me, oh Hell anything, just promise you'll hide that freaking ball gag from Anita!"

Seeing as how Murphy was already planted between my legs, and seeing as how I was rather efficiently restrained, and seeing as how his Daughter had already offered me to him, well gosh, I sure hoped he intended to take me fuck me, and oh god yes, use me! Gosh, I was, like so freaking overjoyed, I didn't even beg for a drink; and oh God I sure did want one! Yeah, I just didn't want it quite as bad as I wanted to be taken, fucked, and used!

Murphy bent over me, and as he did, that fireplug of a cock slipped in to me. Ooh, and it was hot, and hard, and oh God yes, one wickedly tight fit! Yeah, well he leaned in and whispered, "I want your ass!"

I wasn't sure! And OK, duh; but, there I was wondering, 'Is he asking for permission?' Naturally, being in shock, I didn't answer right away. I mean hey, I couldn't believe he actually thought he needed to ask. I was almost insulted...seriously!

What I should have said was "Take it," except, and maybe my freaking brains had been banged loose, but I was actually stuck, unable to come up with an appropriately witty response. Whatever, when Anita came scurrying back in to the room carrying her dildo harness and a freshly scrubbed twelve inches of rubber dick, I was beginning to feel seriously blonde. Ooh, and as wondrously thick as hers was, it wasn't anywhere near as thick as the outrageously thick cock her Daddy was jackhammering in and out of me. And when my breathless girlfriend asked, "What did I miss," it was me who answered.

Well hey, I sort of figured it was like one of those freaking once in a lifetime Moments. Yeah sure, but it still took one of her Daddy's walloping swats to jump-start my brain. Whatever, I got a serious kick out of smugly announcing, "Well for one thing, your Dad just told me he wants my ass!" Ah well, and unable to resist playing the smartass, I went with a mildly sarcastic, "I don't know; gosh, maybe he's bored!" But then, I was sputtering out giggles as I told her, "Gosh Anita, I think the insufferable man actually expects me to beg!" And I suppose I could have skipped my enthusiastically delivered, "But hey, I'll beg; I mean, if that's what it takes!"

I figured Murphy was oblivious to our silly chit-chat; After all, Anita's Daddy never stopped firing these absolutely wicked thrusts in to me. Uh-huh, except he must have been paying at least some attention, anyway he was chuckling as he told his snickering Daughter, "Hey now, I wanted Ashley's ass; so of course, being a gentleman, I asked!"

Anita went practically hysterical, laughing and clapping madly as she flung her harness and dildo down in front of me. Then, she climbed up and knelt behind murphy. Looking back, I saw her wrap her arms around his waist, still giggling as she told him, "Come on Daddy, Ash is practically a nymphomaniac; I mean gosh Dad, like she's totally insatiable!"

Hey, thinking 'Like duh, alert the freaking media,' didn't stop me from thinking 'Well yeah, and it takes one to know one!' But, what I said was, well, what I blurted-out was a totally stupid, "Damn straight; yeah, and I've got the T-shirt to prove it!"