Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they calmed down, Trey reached up for their wine glasses from the end tables. "Going to be a long night," he said, with a grin, "so we need to stay hydrated." They clinked glasses and took a drink.

Sarah shot Trey a wicked glance, reached out and poured cold wine on to his genitals. Leaning down, she started to lick off the wine from his cock and balls, and where it had got trapped in his pubic hair. "I've learned that if you do this quick enough, the wine stays cold and yet there's no shrinkage factor," she laughed. As he lay there, her ministrations on his cock got stronger and stronger, and it sprang back to life almost instantly. Without removing her mouth, she turned herself so that she could place her knees either side of his head, her pussy right above his face. As she continued her up and down sucking on his cock, she tormented him by almost putting her pussy on his mouth, and then raising up so he couldn't reach to lick her in return. She must have dangled her pussy over his mouth for a good ten minutes before finally lowering herself to where his tongue could start to lick her lips and probe inside.

Clearly Sarah was an experienced and uninhibited lover. Clearly she enjoyed having her body taken with strong embraces, squeezing, biting and sucking. Equally clearly, she loved teasing a lover. At one point she rolled Trey on his back and sucked him until he was rock hard, and then lowered her womanhood on to his full manhood, leaned forward so her breasts were lowered towards him, and said "Hold On." As he grabbed and squeezed her breasts she rode him as if he were a rodeo stallion. They both came simultaneously with a shout, and Sarah collapsed on to his chest, closing her legs to trap his balls. After they came down to earth, Sarah rolled off Trey and said "Take me to bed". So Trey stood up, held out his hands to pull her upright, and then in one quick move picked her up like a fireman would. She was dangling over his shoulder, with one of his arms between her legs and one of her hands slapping at his bum. Trey was not a big fan of working out and was in no way a body builder, but at 6 foot he had enough wiry strength to carry Sarah into the bedroom. With his free hand, he pulled back the covers, and, bending down, lowered her on to the bed. He kissed each big nipple, standing up as they were against the dark areolas, and then walked around the bed and slid in on the other side. They lay in a spooning position, his cock nestled between the cheeks of her bum, and an arm tucked under her arm and cupping a breast.

Kissing her bare shoulder and squeezing her breast, they said "Good night" and both were asleep in minutes. And yet, around three in the morning, they both stirred, still spooning on their sides. Trey felt Sarah wiggling her bum gently against his groin, and felt his cock inevitably responding. As it hardened, he felt her curl herself forward in the bed, causing her bum to rotate forward, and his tip to trace a line down between her cheeks. The tip of his manhood found her womanhood, already moist, and as she raised her top leg, he felt his cock start to slide into her, guided by her finger tips. Each little wiggle of her bum sucked him in just a bit further. Then, the only two words that were spoken: "Fuck me," she said. And he did.

Slowly, almost languidly, at first and then things warmed up. Finally she was face down on all fours and he was driving into her like a bull in heat. She cried out and he shuddered as he came, and then she collapsed face down with him on top of her. After a while, his flaccid cock caused him to withdraw from within her, and they resumed the spooning position and drifted back into sleep.

Trey awoke at 7 to go to the bathroom. When he returned, Sarah had thrown back the covers and lay there, completely naked, on her back with legs splayed slightly. Crawling up from the foot of the bed, between her legs, Trey finally got in position to kiss her on the mouth. When he got to kiss her forehead, the tip of his cock was against her pussy, pushing on it gently. She lifted her legs to wrap them around him, and he penetrated deeper, very slowly, very deliberately. Once fully in, he lay still, lifted his face and asked "So shall we stay naked all day and all night, until it's time for you to go?"

She smiled demurely, and in a soft, gentle, almost submissive voice, said "Your wish is my command...."

"Do you want me to just lay here inside you, or start to slowly and gently fuck you,,,,,,,"

She smiled, this time looking decidedly more wicked "... or until it doesn't remain gentle," she said.

He started slow gentle thrusts, rocking on his elbows and supporting his legs on his toes. HIs cock was detecting more and more moisture around it, and as the thrusts lengthened they became more and more lubricated. Their mouths were fully engaged with protruding tongues. And then the pace picked up a little as the moisture increased. Sarah's hips started bucking underneath Trey's. Her thighs gripped him like a vice. Her fingers were clawing at his back, her nails sometimes digging in. He began to wonder if she was drawing blood. And then he came. His manhood exploded into her womanhood. It was a major eruption and he threw his head back in a lion-like roar, and as the roar died out, Sarah came. Her bucking would have thrown him off were it not for the grip of her thighs. Her cry probably echoed around the woods surrounding the cabin. He managed to support himself on his straightened arms until she slump onto the bed, then lowered himself down on to her gently.

"Me thinks my lady enjoyed that" he said, trying to sound dramatic.

"Me knows this not-so-lady definitely did," Sarah replied. She slapped his bum and ordered him off her as she needed the bathroom.

By the time she returned, having had a shower but still naked, Trey and tidied up from last night and was getting ready to make pancakes with bacon and eggs, on the electric griddle in the kitchen.

Sarah wondered out and watched him. "Do you have a barbecue apron, 'cause hot fat splashes can be quite painful."

"On the back of the cabin door."

She passed him the apron, which of course only covered his front, and as he continued cooking she stood tight up behind him, rubbing herself against him, naked front to naked back.

They ate breakfast at the table on the veranda, buck naked, enjoying the feeling of the first traces of fall on their bodies.

"Last one in the water has to make the other come," announced Trey when they had finished, and leapt up to run to the dock. Sarah smiled knowingly and took her time.

"After swimming, you have to make me come," shouted Trey triumphantly.

"Deal," she said and dived in.

She laughed to herself about competitive young men who can never work out when it is advantageous to lose.

After swimming, and laying there in a bit of sun to dry, Sarah ordered Trey to go back to the cabin and lay on the bed. He ran back, while she followed slowly, building his anticipation.

As she passed by the arm chair, she opened her purse that she had left there last night, and took out a pair of handcuffs. Holding them behind her back, she entered the bedroom.

"Eyes closed and both hands holding one of the upright bars in the headboard" she ordered. He did as instructed. Before he twigged, both hand were handcuffed, the cuffs passing behind the upright. He was naked with nowhere to go, totally defenseless.

"You will stay there like that until I make you come" she said, and left the room.

Outside, she searched until she found what she wanted - a shed bird feather, and a piece of grass with a stiff stalk and ears of grass at its top.

She took both into the bedroom. As Trey lay there, not struggling at this point, she started to drag the tip of the feather over his chest and around his nipples. Then she gently caressed his armpits with it, causing some wriggling which soon became accompanied by giggles. "Ticklish, are you? That's good to know."

She tickled, tormented and caressed his upper body for a good 10 minutes or more, before starting to run the feather over and around his genitals. Before long, his manhood surrendered and grew tall and hard. With the stalk of the grass she started to play with his pee hole, gently inserting the stalk a little way into Trey's penis.

"You have to keep still, or it might hurt," she said, and watched as he tensed his body in an attempt to stay still as she inserted the grass even further. Leaving the grass waving like a flag pole from his penis, she played with the feather around his balls. The tension was a building torture to Troy.

Then she pulled the grass out, and engulfed his cock with her warm wet mouth, sinking quickly down to where her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Unable to move his hands to touch Sarah anywhere, unable to move anything to embrace her, he just wriggled. As the internal tension built, he bent his knees and put his feet behind her back as she lay between his legs, giving him a long, slow, and tormentingly gentle blow job. His hips could move, and they did, up and down, side to side, and Sarah kept his cock in her mouth through all his squirming, like a mama bear holding a thrashing salmon in its mouth. Eventually she slowed everything down, and he asked, "Are you going to set me free?"

She laughed, a little wickedly it seemed to Trey. "Oh. no, you haven't come yet!"

And with that, she moved forward to his belly, lifted her bum, and slowly, oh so slowly, lowered herself on to his extended cock. He was amazed how strong she was to lower herself on to him that slowly, just with her knees and no support from her hands. She stretched out one of her hands and reclaimed the feather and was now tormenting his nipples with it, but as she bottomed out on his cock, the feather started on his armpits. This set up an interesting struggle internally for Trey. His cock wanted to get focused enough to come, but the giggling counter-offset that, The result was he could wriggle, he could giggle, he could groan with pleasure and anticipation and frustration, but he couldn't come.....

Eventually his groans of physical frustration overcame the giggles and he begged for mercy, begged to come.

She arose off him, slid down the bed, and seizing his cock in her mouth, she gave a few big sucks. Whatever juices he had left - and he was surprised how much that was - sprinted up his cock and exploded into her mouth. Sarah kept her mouth there until there was nothing left to come and he was bathed clean. She lay beside him, and snuggled against him - leaving him still handcuffed to the bed.

"Let's sleep," she said, and even though his hands were up above his head, the energy expenditure won and he drifted off.

Sometime later, he awoke to find Sarah snuggled against him with his arm around her, no longer restrained. Sarah was asleep so he lay quietly and listened to her slow even breathing. There was still some stiffness - or was it tiredness? - in his upper arms, but he was happy to leave them wrapped around Sarah and let her sleep.

He guessed it was late afternoon by the time she awoke, and as she did, glanced at the clock, which he could see now he could move. It was 5 p.m., which completely surprised him, as it was 10 when they went swimming.

Trey looked at Sarah, as they both sat up in bed. "Come outside, we need to talk" he said. They went together outside, Trey stopping to pour two glasses of wine from the second bottle that they had opened last night. "Thank goodness for screw caps, at least they make the opened wine last a little longer."

They sat at the table, on opposite sides. "What is it?" asked Sarah.

Trey sat quiet for a whole minute, as if searching for words. "This is the most fantastic night - and day - of sex I have ever had and....."

"Pleased to hear it," interrupted Sarah.

"No please, I need to get this out. It was incredible sex with an incredibly sexy and beautiful lady. I really am drawn to women like you - I mean like your age - and no-one has ever drawn out of me what you have done, in the last 22 hours. And the result is, whether you like it or not, that I have started falling in love with you. I want you in my life, and I want you in my bed far longer than just the tonight you have already committed to."

"Interesting," said Sarah, looking directly into his eyes, "You put in your life before in your bed. I believe that to be highly significant. It does imply that you are falling in love with me. As a result, I should get my clothes and leave now...."

"No, No." he almost shouted.

"Calm yourself," said Sarah, "I said 'should'. I did not say 'will'. I promised to stay until it is time for me to go tomorrow morning, and I will keep my word. After that, we shall have to see what happens at the University. You may have new class mates and be drawn to one."

"I'm going into my third year, with all the same people, and if anything romantic, or even sexual, was going to happen with any of them, it already would have. I'm not into guys, and the girls are all my age or younger, and that, quite frankly, does not appeal to me. I much prefer older ladies who have a knowledge of life. I don't find them 'old', merely greatly experienced, and I genuinely appreciate and like that."

Sarah laughed. "You know so little about me, and while ever this is a holiday romance, I will leave it that way. When we have been apart for a while, and these few hours become memories, we can decide if it means more, should we meet then. And then you can and will know all about me."

Trey sat there, looking a little crestfallen. She tapped his hand. "Come on, let's swim, first in decides how we make love tonight!"

Knowing in advance what she was about to say, she had the advantage, and try as he might after he heard what Sarah said, and had it register, there was no way he could catch her up. Yet again, she had outfoxed him, but he was too young and too eager to notice.

After a pleasant dip, they dried each other off, which allowing time for kisses and touching and the pleasing of erogenous zones took quite a while, then went up to the house, and poured the last drop of white wine as they decided on supper. Eventually, they chose some nice butcher's sausages that Trey had brought with him, with mashed potatoes and baked beans. "Reminds me of English pub food," remarked Sarah and they discovered pub food and other related things they had in common.

They ate their food without much conversation other than of times in England, and with a bottle of red wine, no English draught beer being available. When Sarah dropped some baked bean juice on a breast, Trey was immediately there, gentleman that he was, to suck it off for her. She laughed. "Not the service you get in an English pub."

After supper, Sarah said "Stand up. I have the right to decide how we make love tonight, our last night. Go into the bedroom but stand by the bed."

She went to her purse, and withdrew a tube, then went into the bedroom. She put the tube on the bedside table, got on the bed and knelt there on all fours, then lowering her face to the bed, she commanded Trey to lick her pussy and get her ready for his penetration. He knelt on the bed, and did as commanded.

"Now," she said, "fuck me."

Trey started gently rubbing his fingers up and down Sarah's hairless pussy lips, and was pleased to see them getting moist. As the moisture increased, his fingers penetrated more, and so the moisture increased. Soon, he was able to gather some of the moisture on his fingers and rub it on the mushroom of his cock. Rubbing his cock along her nether lips got it even wetter, and eventually, in one thrust, it slid easily into Sarah's pussy. She responded immediately by lifting her head and rocking backwards and forwards, making it almost unnecessary for him to move. His cock was burying deeper and deeper with each thrust until he felt it bottom out and his balls were crushed against her. And that was when Sarah came, and came, and came, almost like she had never had a climax in years.

As she calmed down, he went to withdraw, but she commanded him to stay where he was.

"Grab that tube and rub some of its jelly around and in my anus, now!"

Troy took the tube, and saw it was KY jelly, and squeezed some on her ass crack, rubbing it around her rose-shaped hole, and then rubbing it inside with his middle finger.

"Open me up with more fingers, get me really lubricated - you've got quite a big cock."

Trey followed instructions, pushing his hips forward to stay inside her.

"Now fuck my ass," she commanded. Trey had always been a sucker for any older woman who knew exactly what she wanted, and he was good at following orders to the letter.

His mushroom head pressed against her and her ass opened a bit because it had been prepared by his fingers. The tip slid in, and he leaned back and then forwards again, and the tip slid a bit farther. On about the fifth push, his mushroom head entered Sarah completely and she let out a moan. To say this was virgin territory for Trey was totally the truth. He had rubbed his cock against an ass before, but it had never gone inside.

He was amazed how tightly her ass gripped his cock. He was amazed how his cock continued to slip further and further in as he rocked backwards and forwards. He kept going until the full length of him was gripped by her ass walls and his balls were being squeezed between his thighs and Sarah's pussy.

"Come in me." she shouted.

Trey wondered if he still had it in him to come at all after the past 24 hours, but his body didn't let him down. He came, but it was reduced. Sarah lowered herself to be flat on the bed, with Trey's cock trapped inside her. "Let's rest until I leak" she said and for 10 minutes neither moved.

"Time to get up" she said, and he pried himself off her. "Shower."

Dutifully, he followed into the shower, and there they thoroughly cleaned each other, snatching kisses and grabs as they did. Dried, they were about to get into bed, when Trey said, "Hang on a minute."

As Sarah got into bed, Trey poured two glasses of his dad's favorite Scotch which he had seen at the back of a cupboard.

"A nice Glen Livet." he said, as he held it out. "The last of my dad's scotch, and now it's my turn to term this a holiday romance and not go into details."

She smiled, and they made the "Cheers" gesture, and Trey climbed into bed. With his arm around Sarah's shoulder, and her head on his shoulder, they slowly drank the whisky. Their silence was totally intimate. Neither said a word. Each of them stretched the scotch for as long as possible.

When the glasses were empty, they kissed good night and rolled over back to back and went to sleep.

Some hours later, Trey awoke to a hand gently cupping his balls. He rolled on to his back, and the hand came back and continued playing with his balls before starting to stroke his cock gently. Needless to say, first thing in the morning, there was a reaction. Then the hand tugged at him to roll towards his bedmate, whose other arm grabbed at him, and Trey found himself laying between a pair of legs which promptly wrapped themselves around him. He looked down into Sarah's face and kissed her. Still without a word being spoken, they adjusted their positions, and Trey's cock slid slowly and easily into Sarah's pussy. They took their time, thrusting then resting, then thrusting again. It must have been 30 minutes before Trey could take no more and came, at which point Sarah was moments behind him.

As he rolled off her, he saw it was 7:30. He offered coffee and got up to make it. Sarah, took a quick shower, and the next time he saw her, she was fully dressed. She thanked him for the coffee and he felt self-conscious in his nudity in front of her, clothed. He offered breakfast - if only toast - and she said "Toast would be fine."