Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the toast was gone, she kissed him without starting anything. "I had a wonderful holiday I shall always look back on. Now, good-bye."

She walked out the door. He felt it would look stupid and embarrassing to set off, naked, in hot pursuit, and so off she went, along the trail and out of sight.

Later, after tidying the kitchen, Trey swam to the headland, where he could see her cabin. Her car was already gone.

He returned to his cabin, stripped the bed, packed all the dirty laundry and what was left of his food - he left the alcohol for next time, if there was a next time - and set off for home.

On the way, he was making a mental list of supplies he needed for University, even though he knew after all these years exactly what he needed. It was just that thinking about stationery supplies stopped him thinking about Sarah.