Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made the cheers action with their glasses and took a sip. Minutes passed, maybe half an hour, even. They both alternated their gazes, between their glass, the other person and the ceiling. Occasionally, they locked eyes. Having sipped very slowly, Trey suddenly emptied his glass in one gulp. Sarah still had much wine left, sitting in the chair, that same purse as she had had at the cabin over her shoulder and resting on the seat of the chair.

"Okay," said Trey. " My decision is: the bedroom door over there is open. You can walk to the door and close it. If you close it from the other side, we are over, and I will drop out of your course. If you close it from this side, our relationship will continue, although as this is your first week, if you do choose that action, I appreciate with a course to teach tomorrow, you may want to go home to sleep, very soon."

"You wouldn't need to drop out of the course..."

"Why not, money-wise I am fine without a degree."

"But to waste a fine brain."

"Well anyway, that's my decision, so now it is up to you."

Sarah stood up, making sure her purse was on her shoulder, and walked to the door. She stood in front of it for a few seconds, then kicked the door closed, hung her purse on the door handle, turned around and peeled off her sweater. She was braless underneath. "Is this what you want?"

Trey ruined a perfectly good shirt ripping it off without unfastening it, buttons popping off in all directions. He strode across the room and bear-hugged her, squeezing her breasts into his chest.

"Steady on, cowboy, it'll be a short romance if you squeeze me to death."

He scooped her up and literally carried her to the bed, threw her down on it and threw himself on top of her. They kissed, mouths wide open and tongues pushing into each other. Trey rolled them onto their sides without breaking the hug, and took his now free hand and literally shoved it down the front of her trousers. There were no panties, no pantyhose, just a womanhood already warm and moist. She, with a little more class, undid his trousers with one hand, reached into his underwear and dragged out his manhood already hard.

After a very long kiss that left them both panting, she looked at him and said, "It was very nice of you to say we could reconnect but I could go home to sleep tonight to be ready for tomorrow. Does it help you understand what I want if I tell you I have an overnight case in the car with tomorrow's clothes in it, including of course, underwear!"

"That means one of us has to get dressed to get it," said Trey with a grin.

"Well, you are such a gentleman, and if I promise to be in bed naked by the time you get back.... By the way, you don't need the keys, I left the car unlocked..."

Trey laughed. "No wonder you are able to calculate the ways in which the universe will unfold, you totally predicted me! You're so smart and so sexy."

He leapt out of bed, straightened his clothes, pulled on a T-shirt and was back in 2 minutes and 7 seconds. Entering the bedroom, all that could be seen of Sarah was her head peeping over the top of the sheets. Trey got naked and slipped under the bedcovers. Sarah rolled on top of him, her groin on his belly, then started, inch by inch, to slide down the bed. Her moist pussy was tracking down to his hard erect cock, and soon enough her pussy encountered the tip of his cock. It penetrated her like a homing missile, slowly but with no doubt as to its target. She continued inching her way down him until she bottomed out, his cock in her as far as it could go. She pushed herself upright, pulling her knees up to his hips until she was completely upright on his cock, and then, as before, up at the cabin, they went to the rodeo. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed hard. She reached down and pinched his nipples. As it got more rambunctious, she let go his nipples and reached behind and grabbed his balls. Trey managed fifteen minutes before he could take no more. He came inside her, flooding her, as he had not relieved his frustrations since last being with her. She couldn't help but cum copiously herself, before collapsing on his chest, her head over his shoulder. He ran his finger tips all over her back.

After a pause, Trey said, "I will put my bed back in my old room tomorrow so it will be a combined bed and work room for me, like it used to be with Dad, and you can have this one. Then it will look kosher for the university."

"Stuff the university," Sarah replied, clearly trying to keep the conversation polite, "This is our room, period. You have your study next door, and I have mine in your father's old study downstairs. That will look perfect to any students or faculty who come round. We'll work out what else to do with the space as we go, but we are going to live as man and wife when we are here. We may have to be circumspect at the university, but here, natural urges rule, and I do like nudity, as you may have noticed when we went 36 hours naked at the cabin."

Laughing, Trey corrected her "Only 34 and a half, but I'm sure we can improve on that tomorrow, as there will be no tutorials after your fourth year lecture, and nothing for you to mark for a while, so we can get naked tomorrow afternoon and go right through until Monday morning. The freezer and the wine cupboard are both well stocked so we won't need to go shopping."

Looking at the bedside clock, Trey remarked that it was only 8:45. "Ever watched Jeopardy! naked?" he asked.

"Can't say as I have."

"Well, come on then, first time for everything and it's on the PVR."

In the sitting room was a large sofa, and two large armchairs, all leather. They found that snuggling both of them, naked, into one armchair gave a wonderful sensation of skin on skin. Somehow, Sarah found she had Trey's cock in her hand, and squeezed it every time she imagined she was buzzing in an answer, so in response, Trey cupped a breast and pressed the nipple as his buzzer. "I could get to be a regular fan of Jeopardy! watching it like this," said Sarah. At the end of the show, they rolled out of the armchair on to the floor, Sarah on her back, and made slow love in the missionary position, with much kissing, caressing and moaning.

Around 11 they went upstairs, hand-in-hand, to go to bed. They kissed goodnight and spooned up together and were asleep in no time.

Come morning, Sarah got up, showered and dressed ready for her fourth year class. Trey asked where she was staying, and learning it was in a hotel near the university until she sorted something out, said "It's sorted. Give me your key and I will get your stuff while you do your lecture. I only have a one-hour economics class today that I must attend, so I'll get your stuff on my way back and skip the others."

He gave her a remote to open the door to the double-car garage, kissed her good-bye very tenderly, and sent her on her way. After his own class, he went to the hotel and got her three suitcases. Fortunately, she had unpacked very little other than coats and a two-piece suit, so he was done quickly.

Getting back home, he got everything up to their bedroom. Off the bedroom were two large walk-in closets, each with plenty of hanging space, open shelves and drawers. He had already commandeered one for his things the day previous. He started to unpack Sarah's things into the empty closet that had been his mother's, feeling quite the intruder as he handled her underwear and her lingerie. In one of the suitcases was what looked like a make-up case which, upon opening, revealed a number of sex toys including Ben Wa balls. He put that case in the night table on Sarah's side of the bed. Soon everything was unpacked - his devious plan being that she couldn't change her mind and just pick up her suitcases and flee. He found a beautiful black lace peignoir, which he hung on the back of the door giving the room a clear mark of her presence. Even though everything in the cases was clean, it all had a hint of Sarah's perfume which matched an almost empty bottle of Chanel 5 in her toiletries case. As soon as everything was unpacked, he drove to the Mall and came back with the biggest bottle of Chanel 5 he could find. The perfume he put alongside her brush and comb on the dressing table. Soon everything was organized: pants, jackets and blouses hanging, sweaters folded on open shelves and the more intimate wear, including garter belts in a variety of colors, in drawers. Feeling proud of himself, he put the cases in the junk room and went downstairs.

In the sitting room, he turned on the TV and programmed Jeopardy! on the PVR as a recurring series. Hearing the garage door opening, he went to the drinks cabinet and mixed 2 small vodka martinis with Grey Goose. As she came into the hallway, he was standing there with the drinks in his hand.

"A girl could get very used to this," she said with a smile, and giving him a gentle kiss so as not to spill the drinks.

"A man hopes so," he replied.

They carried the drinks into the sitting room and sat on the sofa. "The Dean asked me if I had sorted out somewhere to live," Sarah said, "so I told him that I was bunking in with my nephew for the time being. I didn't, of course, say we were sharing the same bunk! Or how long we hope the time being will last! He said, 'That's nice' and we left it at that. He did, however, invite me to a faculty and spouses reception in his rooms at the university tomorrow evening, and said that in the circumstances, you could pass as my spouse. In his blissful ignorance he couldn't know how near the truth he was. I thanked him and accepted on your behalf. If people get used to seeing us together it will quickly become the norm and a non-issue."

Trey could see the sense of this, so after they finished the martinis he took her upstairs to show her his accomplishments. He was rewarded with a big hug and a kiss. Then she saw the perfume, looked him in the eyes, locking his gaze, and stripped naked very slowly. When she was completely naked she splashed a few drops of Chanel on her breasts and her pussy, lay on the bed, and crooked her finger, indicating he should "Come and get it." He did not need a second invitation, and inhaled her perfume from all three spots before possessing her so completely she kept saying "Oh my God" and "Don't stop."

He didn't stop for almost an hour, as they edged each other almost to coming

then lay still to let the urge subside, before repeating. After they did come, Trey rolled off Sarah, and with a cheeky smile said "You don't have to keep saying 'Oh My God!' At home, you can call me Trey!" She grabbed his hip, turned him over like the cheeky child he was being, and gave his bum a good spanking.

"Maybe I should change my name to Oliver, and then I can ask for 'more please'."

"I can see you are going to be a problem student that will need to be subjected to regular discipline."

"Yes, please, Miss."

Late Friday afternoon as they were getting ready to go to the Dean's reception, Trey asked Sarah if she would do him a wicked favor. "If I can," she said.

He opened the night table and took out what he had already nicknamed The Toy Box. He took out the Ben Wa balls. "Would you wear these tonight for me?"

She looked at him quizzically. "I'm surprised you know what they are for, most young men don't."

"Well, you see, that's what the internet is for, to answer those questions you don't have an answer to. When I found them with your other sex toys I knew that they were obviously a sex toy, and the internet filled me in."

"Well, if you want me to wear them, you have to insert them, and you have to remove them....."

"Already looked up how to do that," he said, picking up the water-based lubricant in her Toy Box. He knelt in front of her as she sat on the bed, and sprayed the lubricant on to the string of three balls, spaced on the string a couple of inches apart. Pulling open her lips with the fingers of his left hand, he partially inserted the first ball and then pushed it in with his finger tips. "Can you take all three?" he asked.

"Yes, and they should keep me smiling."

When they were all in, and the recovery string carefully left outside of her pussy, she put on a very lacy feminine black thong. She did her make-up - nothing too strong - and then put on a black lace cocktail dress that exposed a fair amount of leg, and with quite the plunging neckline, the very design of which stipulated being braless. "Definitely," thought Trey, "that is what you call a little black dress." She was wearing neither stockings nor pantyhose.

Trey whistled in admiration "58 going on 28," he said. "I can see you are going to be much more the center of attention at these does than Dad ever was!"

Sarah gave him a curtsey. "Thank you, fine sir,"

So with Trey in a charcoal grey three-piece suit, off they went, Trey driving. The Dean's chambers were on the third floor of the main University building with a nice view over a quadrangle. Quite a few people had already arrived when they got there. Trey found that very few people were interested in talking to him - wonder why, in that dress? he thought - and Sarah was constantly being surrounded. As she moved around the room, he could see her from time to time breathe in sharply, and then lick her lips. When she saw he was aware of those little sharp breaths, she smiled and pursed her lips into a kiss for a moment. He stood out of the crush, by the window, and watched Sarah handle the attention gracefully. He was quite surprised when the Dean came to talk to him. The last time that had happened was at Dad's funeral.

"So I hear your Aunt is bunking in with you for the time being," said Dean Henry.

"Yes, sir," said Trey.

"I didn't even know that Pieter had a sister until I found the letter from her in your Dad's desk, and learned that they were both in the same field."

"Family legend has it that as kids, Aunt Sarah was the smarter one of the two," said Trey.

"Really? And had you met her before her first lecture on Wednesday?"

Trey realized that if Sarah and he were going to pull off the façade, they had to stay as near to the truth as possible.

"We met on holiday one time."

"Oh....."

Just then Sarah joined them, and hearing what Trey was saying, jumped in quickly and said, "Yes, and for much of that holiday we discussed European art and the wonderful museums of Amsterdam."

"Jolly good show," said Dean Henry, "please excuse me, someone I need to see." And off he wandered.

"The truth, the part truth, and nothing like the whole truth" whispered Sarah.

Trey laughed, and took a sip of wine.

Sarah grabbed Trey's arm. "Don't drink too much, because you will have to fuck my brains out for hours when you get me home after wearing these things all night."

"Your wish is my command, my lady."

"It had better be," she said, trying to look stern, before laughing. "I wonder if any of the other women are wearing these things to get them through the evening? A couple of them seem particularly happy."

Some of the guests started to excuse themselves on the grounds of other commitments, so Sarah grabbed Trey and they took full advantage by leaving at the same time. They got in the car, and started home, but as they passed the parking lot for the football stadium, she ordered "Pull in here, now!" Trey obliged.

Sarah got of the car and made a beeline for a picnic table, She sat herself on the table's top, her feet on the bench seats, and opened her thighs. "Get these damn balls out of me and lick them clean, now!" Trey pulled the thong to one side, and pulled gently on the string to withdraw the balls.

"Lick them clean!" He did.

"Remove my thong and and give me it!" He did.

She rolled the thong into a ball. "Open your mouth!" He did, and she pushed the wet thong into his mouth. "Keep that there 'till we get home," she ordered.

"Have you any idea how hard it is to try and explain calculus to a 70 year-old professor of Latin when you are having a ball-induced orgasm?"

He had to admit he had no idea, but with his mouth full, could only shake his head. "Home, James, and don't spare the horses," she ordered as she got back in the car. Coming into the house from the garage around 9.30, they left a trail of clothing as they dashed for the bedroom. They were naked by the time she pushed him on to the bed on his back. Her vagina was literally dripping as she straddled him, grabbed his penis, and thrust it into herself before lowering herself on to it completely. It only took five bounces on his cock before she was flooding him with her juices, and him coming moments later. When they had both climaxed, Sarah removed her thong from Trey's mouth and kissed him.

The bed at the cottage, the one with vertical bars to which Trey had been handcuffed, was identical to the one in the main bedroom, bought at the same time so that Pieter Jnr could get a good night's sleep in either location, and so Trey thought up a wicked plan. Sarah had flopped onto her back, and drifted off to sleep. This was not unusual when they made love, a fifteen minute recuperative nap. So as soon as Sarah was asleep, he got out of bed. He figured she would not have taken the handcuffs to the reception, so they would probably be in the night table, and when he looked, there they were - in fact, two pairs. Quietly, he removed them, attached them together in a chain, then clipped one end on one wrist, fed the other behind a vertical bar and clipped it on the other wrist. Then he went to the armchair in the corner of the room and waited.

Sure enough, Sarah stirred after about 15 minutes. As she went to move her arms, she found she couldn't. Nor could she sit up. She realized why pretty quickly, and also realized there was enough length on the handcuffs that she could roll over. That was when Trey moved over to the bed.

"And just what do you think you're doing?" asked Sarah, giggling a little.

"Getting my own back for what you did to me last week at the cabin."

"Was it only last week? My god, it was, seems like a lifetime, or should I say 'lovetime' ago?"

"Very clever, but now you're mine. You wanted me to fuck your brains out, and I intend to do exactly that, and with the help of this restraint, I can do it in new ways."

"Really? Sounds interesting, when do we OW!" Trey's hand landed on a bare bum cheek with a fair amount of force.

"Does that answer the question?"

Trey spanked Sarah about a dozen times across both cheeks. They were red as a result. He went into the bathroom and came back with a jar of Sarah's body lotion. "Unpacking all your stuff gave me all sorts of ideas how to tease you and make love to you, so I hope you're ready."

She didn't answer. He put some lotion on her bum, and gently rubbed it in. He rolled her on to her back, and went downstairs. Returning he had a dish of strawberries fresh out of the fridge, and he also had a dish of ice cream. He put a generous blob of ice cream on each breast, covering the nipples. Then he started to lick it off, uncovering her nipples really standing up strong and proud underneath. He put more ice cream on her breasts, and watched it melt and run down off them. Some ran into the valley between her breasts, some on to her tummy, some down her sides. Those runs he licked up first to protect the bedsheets. Then he cleaned up the rest of her body where the ice cream had reached. He checked her pussy, and, sure enough, all of the sensations he had caused had made her wet. Then he took a strawberry and rubbed it against her nether lips until it was coated with Sarah's juices, and then held it to her mouth. She swallowed it in and chewed, with a contented grin on her face. He repeated the process for each strawberry in the dish, although he did claim a couple for himself.

When the strawberries were gone, he dripped what was left of the ice cream, now melted, on to her pussy and began licking it off. He kept on when the ice cream was long gone, and her body started to hump up and down. Finally, letting out a howl of pleasure, she came and he sucked in as much of her juices as he could get. He released her wrists, and they embraced, but as they went to get out of bed, Sarah caught him with a really stinging slap on his buttocks.