Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get you back for all this," she said. He smiled.

"I'm counting on it!"

Naked, they went and watched Jeopardy! on the PVR They had eaten some finger food at the reception, so decided to skip having anything this late, and have a big breakfast (or brunch, all depending) tomorrow instead. They resumed 'Jeopardy Stations' in the armchair and kept buzzing in as before as often as they could. It was almost midnight by the time they got into bed, spooning up as usual.

Wearing BBQ aprons, they made breakfast together. Pancakes, bacon, mushroom, grilled tomatoes, scrambled eggs, and coffee. Removing the aprons as they sat down, they really were like a pair of newly weds. There was no TV in their bedroom, and they agreed that they were going to keep it that way. Strauss Jnr used to reckon that if he was in bed alone, he was there to sleep, and if he was not alone, he wasn't going to be watching TV. Sarah laughed. "I see the two Professors Strauss think the same way."

They started to watch a college football game, but then Sarah decided Trey's balls were more interesting than pigskin ones, and they finished up on the rug on the floor doing some interesting wrestling moves.

The weeks went by and they settled down into a good routine, both at university and at home. It turned out, discovered Trey, that Sarah's marking of his work was no more generous than his father's had been, although by common agreement, they discussed it only in Sarah's university office and never at home. And gradually they got to know more about each other's past and upbringing.

Sarah's attitude to sex and sexuality was a big rebellion against her father's strictness and opinions, and bit and pieces were gradually revealed about her upbringing. She had spent much more time with Pieter Snr than had Trey's father because of his father's disownment of him. Nevertheless, it came as a surprise and yet it didn't when a few weeks into the relationship, Sarah revealed that the prime reason she had never married was that she discovered she was bi-sexual, and didn't need to focus on men to get her needs met. She also revealed that she could be quite promiscuous at times, as well as experimental when it came to sex. Trey felt there was nothing wrong in being sexual adventurous as along as they did it together with full joint participation.

One evening curled up on the leather sofa in the sitting room, Trey asked Sarah if there was anyone previously in her life that she missed, having come over from England. Sarah sat up, and stared into her wine glass. "Yes, there is. I had one girlfriend called Jenny. She was - is - a nurse, and we actually lived together for several months before I left her to come here. We kind of talked about would she want to come over, either to visit or to stay. But now, she knows about us, and I think she is in a new relationship, and so it would be just a visit. I think it would be nice to have her over for Thanksgiving or something...."

"Would you want to have sex with her, if she came...."

"Yes, but only if you were involved as well."

"You mean, a threesome?"

"Yes, she's quite your type. Couple of years younger than me, people are often, were often, taking us as sisters. She could go into the guest room, and then if and when you are comfortable, share our bed with us. After all, she's bi-sexual not lesbian, and we have shared guys in the past."

Trey mulled this over. It was tempting, very tempting, on the sexual experience level, but he was so in love with Sarah, especially this far in, that he did not want anything - or anyone - coming between them. Finally he agreed, and Jenny accepted the invite and arrived a couple of days before Thanksgiving.

Sarah was right. Jenny was just Trey's type and they quickly bonded. He liked her sense of fun and her English sense of humor, and she fitted right in. After dinner the first night, Sarah explained that their usual practice, once the essential tasks of the day were complete, was to watch Jeopardy! on the PVR.

Jenny saw no problem with this - she had seen the program in England. However, then Sarah explained how they watched it. "We watch naked. I use Trey's cock as my buzzer, and he uses one of my nipples..."

"Sounds fun," said Jenny with a grin.

With that both women stood up and started to undress each other. This took longer than it might have done, given the amount of caressing and kissing and touching involved. Trey could see how similar the women were when naked, although Sarah's nipples were a bit larger and darker. Jenny had quite a natural bush, unlike Sarah. He had to admit it turned him on to watch them.

"What about him?" asked Jenny, and before he knew it, both women had descended on him, and he was naked and Sarah was giving him a blow job. She got him hard enough that Jenny was able to prove he could accommodate a hand from each of them and become a double-buzzer. So they got on the sofa, and in return for being a double buzzer, Trey got to have two of his usual style of nipple buzzers.

At the end of Jeopardy!, Sarah looked at Trey in expectation. He nodded and smiled. "Why don't you two go up to bed, and I'll bring us all a night-cap," he said. By the time he got the three drinks upstairs, the two women were in bed together in an embrace, and kissing and caressing each other as you would expect long-separated lovers to do. Trey put the drinks on the night table and sat on the edge of the bed and watched. When Sarah moved to lay alongside Jenny, sucking one of her breasts, he slid into the other side of the bed and started sucking the other. It wasn't long before Trey's hand and Sarah's hand met at Jenny's hairy pussy, and started to get her warm and wet. Jenny's legs parted, and Trey moved over between them. He kissed Jenny, then propped himself well up on his elbows and started to tease her with the tip of his cock. As he started to slowly penetrate her, Sarah got on her knees and, facing Trey, lowered her pussy on to Jenny's mouth. They kept at it until all three of them came.

As Jenny recovered from the experience, she smiled at her two friends and giggled. "I have just realized I've brought far more clothes than I think I need for a week with you two,"

They sat up in bed, shoulder to shoulder to shoulder, and drank their Scotch before snuggling down and falling asleep. Over the week she was there, they got dressed three times, twice to go out for dinner, and to take Jenny back to the airport.

Jenny's departure proved that Sarah and Trey's life together was still solid, but also left them wondering what sort of other adventures might lay ahead of them if they wanted to find them. They were both sure that they could find other hedonistic pleasures to indulge in....

There would be other stories.