Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 03

Story Info
A further adventure for Sarah and Trey.
4.6k words
4.42
14.8k
9

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Not everyone appreciates May-December stories that involve incest, so if that is you, this story isn't you.

*

Trey, a young student who had just lost his university Professor father, Pieter Strauss Jnr, himself son of another Professor, Pieter Strauss Snr, has a holiday fling with a mature lady, Sarah, then later learns that she is in fact his father's sister - his aunt - and his father's replacement at the university. They decide to live secretly as a couple while looking simply like Aunt/Nephew house mates to the outside world.

This story takes place during the second term of Sarah's first year teaching and Trey's third year as a student.

Sarah and Trey were, to the outside world, a very comfortable aunt and nephew sharing accommodation in what had been his father's house. In the house, they were a loving sex-indulging couple who preferred to be naked as much as possible. After having had a visit - over Thanksgiving - from one of Sarah's previous lovers, Jenny, they had had a quiet and romantic Christmas, just the two of them, and had settled into a nice routine. Trey had found his lover/aunt didn't treat him any more generously than his father had when it came to marking his work, but in fact his marks on all courses were pretty good.

One evening, after enjoying making love by Sarah riding him as if he were a bucking bronc, she collapsed on to the bed on her back beside him.

"Answer me a question honestly?" she said, looking at Trey.

"Of course."

"Is our sex life enough for you?"

He peered at her and remained silent for a while.

"Well, is it?"

"If my recollection is correct, I think there have been four times in the last 4 months when we have gone 24 hours between love making, and usually a lot less, so I'd say it is. You think otherwise?"

She sat up and turned towards him. "I told you early on, when we first started living together, that I had been quite promiscuous in my prior life. I didn't have someone I was prepared to be monogamous with, and I did enjoy having new conquests in my sex life, with both men and women. It was a rebellion against my father, your grandfather. Your previous experience was far more limited than mine, and I wondered if you missed having some erotic adventures in your past, or would like some in your future?"

"Never really thought about it. I think we have been quite adventurous, just the two of us, and with spring approaching, I am looking forward to going up to the cabin and making love al fresco, so to speak. But erotic adventures in the future sound interesting. I had had a couple of flings with young ladies, nothing serious."

"Ok, another honest question? Have you ever been with a man?"

Trey blushed. "Just once. Was just before my 23rd birthday, so almost a year ago, just before dad was killed. I was up at the cabin with a class mate, and we skinny dipped. When we laid on the dock, he took my cock in his hand and sucked it. It was different somehow to how a woman does it, somehow more possessive, and we went into a 69 after a while. It felt good. That night, he fucked me.... My one and only time."

"Seen him since?"

"Around the university, yes, in bed, no. He transferred to the West Coast during the summer holidays, so he's gone gone now."

"Would you do it again? With someone else?"

"Perhaps... the chemistry would have to be right, and the person not very hairy. Hairy men turn me off."

"You're not very hairy, so as long as he's no hairier than you?"

"Probably."

They laid quietly together for a while, then Trey spoke. "If we brought someone else into our relationship - male, female, couple, whatever - it would have to be like when Jenny was here. Both of us involved, together, all the time...."

"Agreed," said Sarah.

They curled up and went to sleep, and for the next couple of weeks, continued their normal routine.

One Tuesday evening after they finished watching the Jeopardy! recording (naked as usual) Sarah poured them a couple of night caps and sat back down with them. "I've been thinking," she said, "of hiring someone as a marker and to prepare hand-outs to students. The Dean wants me to do some other Calculus teaching to do with Product Engineering and Design, which will eat into time I currently have available for marking. The person could work in the outer half of my office, where the main door with the window is, and could also protect my 'sanctum' from unwanted visitors."

"Someone in mind?"

"Well, you know that young Professor next door to me?"

"Professor Li?"

"Yes. He's a professor but not yet tenured. His wife has a degree in math's including calculus and is looking for a job a little less than full-time. She could be ideal. They are both late twenties I think, and seem a nice couple, but there is something about them that I can't quite put my finger on. I was thinking of inviting them here for dinner and you could vet them for me... and you're an excellent cook."

"Oh, yes, flattery will get you everywhere. Ask them if they are okay with fish - most Asians are. I'm curious why you have reservations, though."

"Well, when I first chatted with her - haven't mentioned a job to her yet, we just had a casual conversation outside her husband's office - I got the impression she was kind of offering herself to me."

"You mean sexually?"

"Yes. Whereas her husband seems indifferent to me as a woman...."

"Maybe just cause you're older."

"Maybe, but I don't think so."

"So you think he is gay?"

"Well, the marriage could be a sham, or he could be bi-sexual."

"If he's bi-sexual or heterosexual, maybe he thinks you're just too much woman for him."

"Maybe, but remember, at the university I am viewed as a single woman. So I have to expect certain approaches from time to time."

"Well, pardon me if I hope that most of those approaches come from bi-sexual women."

"You want me to catch 'em so you can screw 'em?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Sarah punched his arm, quite hard.

It was arranged that Chris and his wife, whose anglicized name was Grace, would come around on the Friday evening, for dinner. Thursday afternoon, on his way back from classes, Trey did the shopping, buying ingredients to make Coquilles St. Jacques followed by Salmon Fillets on a Cedar Plank, done on their indoor grill. Friday afternoon they did a quick clean round, and started dinner. Dessert was to be Crème Brule, which he had made on Thursday, except for burning the glaze.

The guests were supposed to arrive at 5, but in fact were a little late because it had started snowing. When they came in, Grace approached Sarah and hugged her and blew an air kiss at each cheek - what the French call La Bise. What surprised Trey was Chris did the same to him, and then Grace and Chris repeated the process with their other host.

Sarah took their coats and hung them in the hall closet. Chris was in chinos and open-necked dress shirt, but Grace was in a long sheer dress that hung below the knees, with many pleats coming down from the shoulders. Somehow, without revealing anything, it gave Trey the clear impression that Grace was completely naked under it. Her small breasts created a curve in the dress, as did her small butt and he felt she had a really quite small waist, as many Orientals do. Chris also was quite slim, and his chinos emphasized his tight butt. Trey got a distinct feeling of bi-sexuality emanating from him. For her part, Sarah was wearing the little black dress that Trey so loved, with no bra and the skimpiest thong, while Trey was in charcoal dress pants and a lighter grey shirt, also open-necked.

Chris was happy to take a stool in the kitchen to sit on as he drank the proffered Pouilly-Fuisse, and chat with Trey as he prepared the meal. Grace asked Sarah if she could see the house, and so was taken through to what was now Sarah's home study. The picture of Pieter Strauss Jnr was still on the wall, and Grace looked at it for a while. "I only met him a couple of times, but he seemed quite nice. I found his theories quite complex."

"They are," admitted Sarah, "but as his sister I had an advantage as I worked with him on their development."

"Ah, yes, the closeness of brother and sister." said Grace.

"Sometimes... " said Sarah.

In a fit of piqued curiosity, Sarah took Grace upstairs. "This is Trey's room," she remarked, opening the door to it. Sarah could tell that Grace immediately noticed the absence of a bed, but she said nothing. Opening another door, Sarah said "Master bedroom."

Grace stepped inside and looked around. "I see..." she said.

"And what exactly do you see?" asked Sarah.

Grace stepped close to Sarah, and said, "I see a beautiful black peignoir hanging on the door, and next to it a man's robe. I see a queen-sized bed with two sets of pillows, and I see two closets. I believe I see a couple's bedroom."

"You do," said Sarah, "but that should never be mentioned outside this house."

"It won't be. What if I told you that Chris and I are brother and sister?"

"You know, that doesn't surprise me. And I believe you are bi-sexual, and I suspect Chris is too."

"Ha, Inspector Chen Cao would be impressed," said Grace referring to a famous detective in Chinese literature. Grace filled Sarah in as to how they lost their parents as teenagers, and stuck together through school and on to university,

where they gravitated into sharing a bed to reduce the cost of their student rent. From being 21, it became their natural life-style to pass themselves off as husband and wife. "I did get a nice ring out of it," laughed Grace, showing Sarah her 'wedding ring'"

'Very nice, but the question is, are you wanting a relationship with us?"

"Chris thought that you two could both be bi-sexual and as such a foursome could be fun...."

"I see, well he is almost right. I am bi-sexual with quite some experience, whereas Trey's experience is with one person only - so far."

Grace was still standing in front of Sarah, quite close. She reached out and drew Sarah to her, embraced her and kissed her. Sarah kissed her back, and as she ran her hands down Grace's back, she could feel there was nothing, absolutely nothing, under that dress. Not that Sarah could complain, she only had a skimpy black thong under hers.

They had both carried the half-empty glasses upstairs, so Sarah clinked hers against Grace's and said "We should finish this wine, and go down for refills, and get this plot on the road...."

Grace's smile of agreement was positively wicked!

They rejoined the guys in the kitchen. As they entered the kitchen, Sarah winked at Trey, and nodded to the walk-in pantry. Trey headed into the pantry, and after a few seconds, called out "Do we have any white wine vinegar?"

"Let me look with you," called Sarah and followed him into the pantry. Once in, all she said was "They're both bisexual, and brother and sister!"

As they came out of the pantry, Trey looked out of the window. "The way that snow is coming down, you two may not get home this evening!" Sarah winked at Trey, and, to be honest, nobody looked too disappointed.

Dinner wasn't rushed, especially as it became more and more obvious that no-one was going anywhere even if they wanted to. Trey and Sarah sat at the head and one side of the table, Chris at the foot and Grace the other side. Now that their secret was out, Sarah told Grace and Chris all about meeting Trey at the lake, and how, because she only wanted a holiday sex-fling, she never told Trey who she was, and how it was a shock that first day at the university.

Grace for her part, told how at university, after their first year paying for two dorm rooms, they had decided to share a flat, and although it had two bedrooms, they could only afford one bed. They had joked about using it on alternate nights, but that first night, when Chris got into bed in his pajamas, Grace got in naked, and he was duly seduced They never did buy a second bed.

The food finished, Trey was fiddling with an empty wine bottle, and as he did so, it fell over, pointing its open neck at Grace.

"Good job it's empty," said Trey, reaching as if to pick it up. Grace put her hand on his to stop him. "And here I thought we were starting a came of truth or dare."

She looked at Sarah and licked her lips. "So which do you want?" asked Sarah, smiling.

"Oh, Dare please. Always so much more fun."

"Are you sure?" asked Trey, which drew a laugh out of Chris.

"She's fearless at getting what she wants," he said.

"Well," said Sarah, "I suggest that right now we clear the table, put some cushions on the floor to sit on and start the game properly, with Grace having a dare to respond to."

Minutes later, all four were cross-legged on cushions, and the bottle had been placed in the middle, facing Grace.

Sarah looked at her. "Remove one item of clothing" she said.

"Oh, that's crafty," said Grace, "You know damn well I am only wearing one item of clothing."

I know," said Sarah, "but I didn't want to start a precedent asking for instant nudity. Do you want to just slip the top down to your waist, and we'll pretend it's two pieces?"

"No."

Grace stood up, and unzipped the back of the dress and pulled it off her shoulders. Her small breasts were not sufficient to stop it falling all the way down, and so as it hit the floor, she stepped out of it. As Sarah surmised, her waist was small and trim, her body was pretty flat and hairless except for a small trimmed landing strip above her vagina.

She sat down and picked up the bottle. Sarah smiled at Trey, watching him give Grace a good looking over. Grace spun the bottle and after several rotations it stopped, pointing at Trey.

"Remove Chris' shirt, please," she said, when he selected 'dare'. Trey knelt behind Chris, pulled out his shirt from inside his chinos, undid one more button and pulled it up over Chris' head.

Trey spun the bottle and it pointed at Sarah. She selected to go for dare too, and Trey told her to remove her dress. The thong she was wearing was not protecting any modesty at all when she sat down minus the dress. When Sarah spun the bottle, it pointed to Trey, who selected truth. "Have you ever had sex with a man, and do you want to do it again?"

Trey challenged the legitimacy of a two-part question but was over-ruled by the other three, and so replied "Yes and Yes." Chris smiled. When Trey spun the bottle, it landed on Chris, and for his dare, he was asked to remove the rest of his clothes, leaving Trey the only one fully dressed. When he spun the bottle, it pointed to Grace, who again chose dare, and was asked to remove Sarah's thong using only her teeth.

Sarah stood up and Grace knelt behind her. She put her hands on Sarah's hips, and bit on to the thong, pulling it down over her bum. Once below Sarah's knees, gravity took over and Sarah stepped out of the fallen lingerie with a gesture of "Ta Da." Grace turned Sarah around and kissed her on her hairless mons.

When the bottle faced Trey, Grace dared him to strip naked - "Let's save time here", she said - and gave Trey a close look as he did. She turned to Sarah, and said "Lucky girl" as Trey sat down. The next spin of the bottle saw it point to Sarah, and she again chose dare. "Stand up and kiss Grace for a whole minute" was the challenge, and the two girls promptly stood up. Sarah embraced Grace, her large breasts totally covering Grace's boobs, and as they kissed, both women caressed the other's buttocks. "Okay, okay," said Chris as the girls went well over the minute and were both engaged in serious tongue action.

Sarah spun the bottle and it faced Chris. "Dare."

Sarah thought for a moment, and then said, "Suck Trey's cock for a minute". Surprisingly, thought Sarah, Trey immediately lay on his back across the floor and opened his legs. Chris got on his knees, between Trey's legs and took Trey's already hard cock, held it upright, and plunged his mouth down on it. Trey was soon squirming with pleasure as Chris stimulated him, bobbing up and down the full length of Trey's penis, and squeezing his balls at the same time. Trey's legs were up on Chris' shoulders, and his moans announced he was enjoying every second. The minute came and went.

Eventually, Sarah called a halt. "I think this game has achieved its aim," she said, "and I propose we stop and go upstairs together. Trey, get another bottle open and fresh glasses. Chris and Grace, if you want to join us upstairs, there is one rule, and one rule only. Everything happens in the one room, no pairing off in separate rooms unless you two want to pair off together, but if you want sex with Trey or I, we all have to be together. Agreed?" Everyone agreed.

Grace and Sarah set off upstairs, arms around each other, while Chris offered to help carry the glasses. By the time the guys got up there, Grace was kneeling between Sarah's legs, and her mouth was doing all sorts of stimulation to Sarah's vagina. Trey looked at Chris, and said, "That's a great ass and pussy your sister has..."

Chris smiled, and said "Help yourself." Chris took Trey's cock in hand and guided him on to the bed to kneel behind Grace. Chris stroked Trey's cock-head up and down Grace's pussy lips with one hand while rubbing Grace's clit with the other. As Grace became wet, Trey's cockhead started to slip between her nether lips, until it broke through into her, and he could thrust himself fully in and out of her small tight vagina. He turned to Chris, and quietly asked, "Do I need to take precautions?" and was relieved when Chris shook his head. Trey could hear Sarah getting nearer and nearer her climax, and could hear the wet sounds of his cock getting a reaction from Grace. For his part, Chris knelt down next to Sarah and took a nipple into his mouth, while reaching to roll the other one between finger and thumb.

Sarah's scream of pleasure would have been heard in the street if anyone had been crazy enough to be out there in the snow. Obviously, when it came to pleasing a woman, Grace knew exactly what she was doing. Sarah grabbed Grace's head and pressed it against her vagina to stop Grace's movement as she came, squirting juices into the Asian girl's mouth which in turn triggered Grace's own climax as Trey came in her.

Trey pulled out of Grace and lay on the bed. He was not surprised that Chris came round and climbed on to the bed, kneeling straddling Trey's legs and taking Trey's cock into his mouth, cleaning it up completely. He then crawled up the bed and kissed Trey, and giving Trey the taste of both himself and Grace.

On her part, Grace had collapsed on top of Sarah and was kissing her while Sarah caressed Grace's back and bum. Sarah ordered Chris to pour 4 small glasses of wine, and they all sat naked on the bed to sip the wine.

"Sarah," asked Grace, "would you allow me to fuck Trey? I would love to feel that hunk of manhood inside me."

"Of course," said Sarah, "when Trey decides he's ready, and I'll let Chris have me while you do."

So when the wine was gone, Trey laid on his back, and Chris sucked him back to being hard. Grace rubbed her pussy on Trey's belly, and as her pussy started to moisten, Chris directed Trey's cock into Grace's more than willing vagina. As Grace rode up and down on his cock, Trey's thumb rubbed her clit, eliciting some moans of pleasure. Sarah knelt up with her bum in the air and her head near Trey's and allowed Chris to use her moist pussy to lube his cock. He was not as big as Trey, by any means, in either length or girth, but he nevertheless managed to position their bodies so that the head of his circumcised cock was able to rub on her g-spot, and so her level of pleasure was pretty high.

Grace clearly had strength in those slim legs of hers and was able to lift herself up and down Trey's cock, getting a great grin on her face. Each time she rose into the air, Trey slapped her bum, alternating hands, and by the time she came, both cheeks were quite red and her pussy was drizzling juices all over Trey. Chris was also slapping Sarah's bum and getting it red, and when he came, produced quite the discharge into Sarah, surprising her. Grace finally collapsed on to Trey, and started kissing him. When Chris and Sarah came, she collapsed flat on to the bed on her tummy, with Chris still inside her. As he became flaccid so his cock withdrew itself from her. Trey, in fact, was the only one of the four not to come in this set of couplings, and so after Grace came and got off him, she knelt between his legs to give him a blow job, which got the desired result.

12