Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly, some recuperation time was in order, so it was decided that they would change the bottom sheet on the bed for a clean, dry one, then get into the large walk-in shower, all together. The women would wash each other, as would the men. There was a lot of bumping into each other, which was pleasurable in itself. Once out of the shower, Chris and Sarah dried each other, as did Trey and Grace. Trey found himself drawn to Grace's very hard and noticeable nipples. Her breasts may be small but her areolas were quite large and dark, and the nipples, as a result of all the stimulation, stood out about half an inch. Once dry, they got into bed.

Trey and Grace faced each other in the middle of the bed, and Sarah spooned up behind Grace, while Chris spooned Trey, and Trey could feel Chris; cock laying in the crack of his bum and Grace squeezing his cock gently. They drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, when he woke, Trey could feel Chris. Trey was positioned face-down, legs spread, and Chris was between his legs rubbing his cock up and down Trey's bum crack. Trey reached out for the night table draw, and picked up a tube of KY jelly, which Chris took off him and started to lube Trey's asshole. Trey knelt up somewhat and Chris slid a pillow under his belly. As he rubbed his cock on Trey's ass, Chris gently increased the pressure, until he was starting to penetrate Trey. Trey knelt up further and Chris started to slide in and out with his full length. It was then that he felt a small, warm hand he guessed to be Grace's start to play with his balls and cock, and as Chris worked up a rhythm, he felt his cock too start to get enlarged and felt the build-up of anticipation within it. He turned his head and saw Sarah kneeling up watching closely while at the same time running her hands over Grace's bum.

Chris suddenly exploded within him. He felt the heat and the ejaculate inside him, and as Chris rolled off him, tipping him on to his side, he felt Grace's mouth lock on to his cock and then he came. She swallowed it all.

Chris and Trey got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. Trey used the bidet and then the two guys got in the shower. Grace turned her attention to Sarah, and straddled her head, then lay down Sarah's body in a 69 position. Without rushing, she teased Sarah's pussy, and Sarah did likewise. They were still gently playing with each other without coming when the guys, showered and dried, returned to bed.

Chris remarked that it was a pity they didn't have a sauna out in the garden. Sarah agreed, but then said "We do have a hot tub, and its ready to use."

Within minutes the four of them were out on the back deck, removing the covers from the hot tub, and starting up the jets. Grace, the brave one of the group, ran out into the garden through the snow, picked some up and aimed a snowball at Sarah. "It's not actually too cold," said Grace, and laid down and made a snow angel. Sarah laughed. "Make one for me, please, I prefer to get in the tub." Grace made a second angel, then came back on to the deck, Her nipples were hard and proud. Sarah helped her get into the tub, and the two girls sat next to each other with Sarah's arm around Grace. The guys got in, Chris next to Grace and Trey next to Sarah. Trey felt a familiar hand on his cock, and turned and kissed Sarah. Soon, the girls had the guys stand back to back while they sucked them off, each with their own partner.

The guys later cooked breakfast - pancakes, scrambled eggs and ham, with coffee. They looked out to the road and saw the snow plough had been through. Trey commented on it, and Chris, taking the hint, suggested to Grace that perhaps it was time to take advantage of the roads being freshly plowed to get home while they could, so half-an-hour later saw them driving cautiously up the road and away.

Trey immediately took the naked Sarah in his arms and kissed her. "What did you think?" asked Sarah.

Trey took a moment. "I didn't mind the cuddling and sucking part with Chris, but having him penetrate me like that was, to be honest, not something I am keen on doing too often, Perhaps because I found him, personally, a bit wimpy. She was fun, but it wouldn't be fair to play with her and not him."

Sarah said, "I agree, and not only that, but if I had her working in my office, I do not think she would obey the rules, and she would come on to me without you being there. Let's go change the bed and get back in it to catch up on lost sleep."

"Your wish is my command, m'lady!" and fifteen minutes later, they were spooned together in bed, and drifting off to sleep.

12