Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go into the bedroom. Remember, we have to stay in the same room. That's the only rule, and nothing is out of bounds, nothing at all." said Sarah

Sue rolled on to her back, pulling Trey to her so that his mouth was very close to her breasts. "Do you like them eaten?' he asked quietly.

"Yes, and please, don't be too gentle, I love to be tortured a bit when my breasts are played with. If you promise not to tell anyone, Jan and I don't mind a bit of BDSM, either."

Trey got on the bed beside Sue and knelt there. He started gently slapping her breasts near the nipples. As he did, she licked her lips. He smacked harder, and she started to bite her lip. Then he leant down and swallowed her right nipple into his mouth. He gripped it very firmly with his teeth at the outer edge of areola, and then started to tease the nipple with his tongue, and as he did so he pinched her other nipple hard. Sarah and Jan saw what was happening. Jan took Treys' hand off Sue's left nipple and started to bite and swallow it herself. Sarah went round to the night table and retrieved a pair of hand cuffs, and before Sue realized it, the cuffs were on one wrist, behind one of the vertical bars in the headboard and around the other wrist. Cuffed to the bed, Sue felt Sarah get between her legs and start to eat her. After 5 minutes she was heaving and rolling but still cuffed to the bed. The three people tormenting her body didn't stop, and Sue felt herself climax and yet her body was still being taken advantage of by her friends. By the time Sue had her fifth orgasm in a row, she was like a wet, half drowned animal. Eventually, Sarah announced, "Enough!" and Jan and Trey stopped. Sarah released Sue, who just lay there, breathing very deeply, a weak grin on her face. "My God, I'm too worn out to even smile after that. That was incredible, all three of you driving me wild together. Oh, My God!"

Sarah sent Trey down for a fresh bottle of wine and clean glasses, and they rested, Sue on the bed leaning against the headboard., Trey in an armchair, and Jan and Sarah sitting on the foot of the bed.

"Are you okay, Sue?" asked Sarah. "We didn't take it too far did we?"

"Almost, but no. But I don't think I could have lasted much longer with all those orgasms. I bet I've lost 5 lbs from that bit of fun!"

After a while, Sue put her wine glass on the night table and got off the bed. She knelt in front of Trey and took his manhood in her mouth, and grasped his balls with one hand. She started being quite physical with him. nibbling the head of his cock, biting his shaft well down it, and twisting and pulling on his ball sac. Every time he felt himself likely to come, she inflicted a pain either on his cock or his balls and drove the feeling away. Trey looked over at the bed. Jan had put one end of the handcuffs on one wrist and was asking Sarah to thread it behind a bar to the other wrist. Sarah obliged, and then got out one of her vibrators and started to play with it in Jan's pussy lips.

Sue dragged Trey off the chair on to the floor. The afternoon and evening's exploits were begging to have their effect on him and he took quite a while to cum. The same applied to Jan, cuffed to the bed.

Around 9 p.m. Sarah suggested they go downstairs and have a nightcap and then retire to bed. "You are welcome to sleep with us, or together in the guest room. You just can't take one of us into the guest room away from the other."

So they went downstairs for a nice scotch and then all came back to the master bedroom. With Trey and Sarah in the middle, Jan next to Trey and Sue next to Sarah, they said goodnights and drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, Sue and Jan got quietly out of bed while the other two lay sleeping, and gently pulled the covers off them. As they moved and stirred, Sue took photos of the two to give them as a private collection later. Eventually, Trey and Sarah woke, and offered breakfast. Sue and Jan declined - they wanted to get a start on the processing work for all the pictures that they had taken the previous afternoon. "How about," they said, "we come back next Saturday with the proofs and you help us decide which ones we will work on for our project?"

And so it was agreed.

After the girls had left, Sarah said, "We really can't keep referring to them as the Boobsy Twins any more, even if they each do have magnificent boobs; it is just not right!"

"Well," said Trey with a laugh, "we could call them Twin Peaks but I don't think that would be much politer, either. Let's just call them the Twins and leave it at that."

"Sounds good. Want to go back to bed to rest and then work up an appetite for lunch?"

The week passed quietly, with both of them going about their usual routine, including their nightly Jeopardy! but Thursday and Friday they saved their energy for the weekend. Saturday finally came, and the Twins turned up just before 2 p.m.

Sarah asked if they wanted to show the photos first or play, and three voices immediately said "Play". As Trey put it, "We can look at the pics at half-time, while we rest up. And dinner won't take long to cook?"

Jan looked at Sarah. "Excellent in bed, hunky to look at, intelligent and he can cook? Lady, you lucked out!"

"I know," said Sarah, "Which is why we need you to keep our secret."

"Oh, we can do that for a price," said Sue, 'like the odd nude weekend with you at your cabin."

"Deal," said Trey "There the rule will be naked from arrival to departure."

"Cuts down on packing and laundry..."

They took four glasses and a bottle of Italian Red and went upstairs.

Trey took great pleasure in undressing Sue - not that just a skirt, bikini briefs and a top takes long - while Sarah soon had Jan's clothes off. Then the Twins stripped their hosts. Jan looked at Trey's cock. "I really like what he's got, Sarah, real male-sized fun."

"Indeed," said Sarah "and the staying power and recovery time to make it really enjoyable. Although I must admit playing with young ladies of your age is fun too."

"You enjoy the Boobsy Twins, do you?" asked Sue, using their nickname.

"Well, let me say, I didn't start that," replied Sarah.

"Oh, we know that. It was actually started by a very flat-chest lady in fine arts, who I think was jealous of what we had that she didn't. Funny how people get like that. We actually knew each other at boarding school, and there our nicknames were Tit and Tat!" said Jan. "Kind of bonded us together and we've stayed together as pals ever since. The irony is, at school, we were always competing between us for top spot in class, so at no time did we really deserve having people say our boobs were bigger than our IQ. It's just a presumption people make."

"In this house," said Sarah, "Trey and I have banned your nickname now we've got to know you, and just call you the Twins - although Trey did suggest Twin Peaks at one point."

The girls giggled at that name, but didn't like it much better than the Boobsy Twins. By this time they were all four sitting on the bed, and Jan decided to make Trey lay down so she could sit on his face and have him pleasure her, Sue decided to stroke Trey's cock until she could lower herself on to it, while Sarah knelt behind Sue, reaching around Sue to have one hand playing with her breasts, the other teasing her clit as she rode up and down on Trey. Both Twins started to moan their pleasure at this arrangement.

Later, Trey and Sarah attached both girls' hands to the headboard with the handcuffs and then proceeded to use vibrators on them, not just on their pussies but also on their nipples, breasts and armpits, and got very full responses from both young women. Jan asked Sarah if she liked having a strap-on applied to her.

She laughed. "I used to use one, or a dildo, a lot, until I found this guy. Hasn't been much call for it since." She went to her night table and took out quite a large strap-on that looked quite realistic.

"I used to use one like that on a boyfriend I once had, and he got to like it so much I am sure that's what turned him into bi-sexual," said Jan.

"And if the truth be known, Jan is not averse to me using it on her cute ass either!"

So it was decided to leave playing with toys until after they had reviewed the project that was the reason for all of this, and had had dinner.

So they all went down to the kitchen and Trey got busy with dinner, and about 40 minutes later, the soup was devoured, and people turned their attention to the vongole rosso, which had the girls raving. They decided that Trey should become a bigamist and marry both of them, but they would share him with Sarah. Her thoughts on that: "Over my dead body!", However, with wine flowing, it was all in good fun.

The pictures were superb, It was obvious the girls knew what they were doing. The ones based upon the Roman themes were tasteful and artistic, especially the one with Trey and Sarah: "Toscano's Ares and Aphrodite". Although it was Aunt and Nephew, there was nothing unduly pornographic or suggestive of incest, so Sarah said they could use it for their project. Also included were Trey's Michelangelo and a couple of the more chaste Vestal Virgin ones.

However, the ones taken automatically by the digital camera were definitely for very restricted viewing and certainly could not have been hung on the wall of Sarah's office! Not if she wanted to keep her job, that is. However, the girls had prepared a nice album of some of the prints, and an electronic thumb drive of the all the digital ones for them. After making the final selection for the project - grassy aliens were not selected - Jan announced she wanted to use a strap-on on Trey, if he would like. For herself, Sue wanted to scissor with Sarah.

So upstairs they went and Jan surprised Trey by getting him on his knees and handcuffing him to the headboard. Then she got into the strap-on, and lubed both it and Trey's ass with KY. Trey knelt with his bum in the air, strapped to the headboard, and Jan started to slowly work the strap-on into him. Meanwhile, Sue and Sarah positioned themselves on the bed ready to rub their pussies together and watch the other two.

Jan slowly drove the strap-on into the kneeling Trey until it could go no further, then leant forwards and let her nipples rub across his back, Trey slowly straightened his legs and flattened out, which further trapped the dildo inside him as Jan supported herself on her elbows and wriggled the strap-on and her boobs as much as she could. While this was going on, Sue and Sarah were fully involved in rubbing vulva on vulva and were both getting more and more aroused.

Trey was finally released from the cuffs, and told Sarah to handcuff the two girls side by side to the bed while he popped downstairs. He returned a few minutes later with a large bowl of chilled strawberries, and also a jug of ice cubes. Trey and Sarah took some ice cubes and rubbed them all over the twins' boobs, making the nipples really hard. Then they inserted a couple of ice cubes into the girls' pussies and pushed them right in. "Anyone for a strawberry?" asked Trey. Jan said "Yes please," and Trey picked out a large firm one, rolled it in Jan's wet vagina and then fed it to her. Her only comment: "Mmmmm".

So then Sue said "Yes please," and Sarah gave another strawberry the same treatment using Sue's juices. After feeding the girls a couple more strawberries each, Trey released them, and they collectively picked on Sarah and got her handcuffed to the bed. They built a row of strawberries down Sarah's body from her neck to her bald mons. Trey announced that the twins and he would alternately eat a strawberry, in rotation, and whoever's turn would have followed the eating of the last strawberry would get to eat out Sarah to a climax. They took their time with the strawberries, with Trey even feeding a couple of his to Sarah mouth to mouth. Jan finished up 'winning' the right to pleasure Sarah to a climax. While she did, Sue sat in a scissors position with Trey and directed his cock into her pussy while watching Sarah and Jan, who had turned around to make it a 69.

By the time this scenario ended with climaxes all round, it was about 9 p.m. The girls apologized for not staying the night, but their project had to be handed-in in a few days and they still had lots of finishing work to do.

"May we have a rain check until you open up the cottage and then join you there?" asked Sue. "We really enjoy the combination of good company, good food and wine and good sex....!"

Sarah was still handcuffed to the bed, and so Trey saw the girls out once they had packed up their portfolios of pictures and got dressed. "Don't worry, my lady, I'll be back to take advantage of you very soon." Popping on his bath robe, he had let the girls out, and then headed back upstairs.

He shed his robe and uncuffed Sarah. Picking her up, he carried her all the way downstairs to where he had opened up the hot tube. He had also lit some candles and had a bottle of wine and fresh glasses.

"Seeing though we are on our own this evening when we didn't expect to be, I figured we would finish off with a relaxing hot tub and an early night. What do you think?"

"I think it's wonderful, especially if followed by early morning love making."

"Agreed."

So they relaxed, drank wine, slept in each other's arms, and made love before breakfast.

12