Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was laying next to Liz, and after all of this conversation, Liz rolled on top of Sarah and began kissing her and playing with her breasts. Charlie got off the bed and walked around to Trey's side. "Many young Greek men in classical times were bi-sexual, you know," he said.

"I know," said Trey and moved over for Charlie to lay next to him. Charlie laid down such as he and Trey could indulge in a 69, and before long, Liz and Sarah were doing the same thing. Trey was amazed how good Charlie was at sucking cock and they worked really hard at making it last as long as possible before they came. When they did come, the guys turned and saw the ladies watching them. "Bravo, guys," said Liz.

******************************

Eventually, happily worn out, hunger started to catch up with all four of them. So Sarah suggested that Liz and Charlie dress and drive Trey and her to their cabin, and stay for supper. Then later, they could return if they wanted to.

Liz asked, "What if we stay the night and the girls turn up before we leave?"

"Well, you can still leave if you want, but, Liz, I have a sneaking suspicion you want those two young ladies naked in bed with you." Sarah grinned as she said it. "You originally expected their photo project would be just them photographing each other naked, didn't you?"

The way Liz lowered her eyes and her head was a complete answer.

"Then when you saw Trey and I naked in their pictures, you envisaged a six-way orgy, didn't you? You figured you could use their project to get to us, especially if you gave them a good grade."

"In my defense, you are right except for one thing. The grade I gave them was not generous, it was accurate. It was what their work, their imagination, their execution and their technical ability in finishing off the photographs deserved."

So Liz and Charlie dressed, and the four went in the car to Trey's cabin. On arrival, Trey served Charlie and Liz with some drinks on the veranda, and then he and Sarah had quick showers and got dressed. Trey explained he thought it would be healthier and safer if he prepared supper while protected by clothing. "I see you've inherited your Dad's love of cooking," said Charlie.

They barbecued some steaks and Portobello mushrooms, and, for vegetables, cooked a chopped potato and onion mix in a covered foil dish, well dressed in olive oil and dusted with Chinese 5-Spice. This was served with a nice couple of bottles of Malbec and a pleasant evening was had by all. It turned out that Liz was not the Virgin Queen her students thought she was, and she had a few raunchy stories about her earlier life before coming to the university. Charlie also, after a couple of wines, was quite witty and entertaining, the complete opposite of his image in the university of a fussbody.

Sarah got Charlie to admit there was no plan to write a book about science in the works of Arthur Conan Doyle - it was purely a ruse to explain not going to conferences, where faculty would have expect a report upon his return. This way, he could say that the book didn't pan out too well as Conan Doyle's explanations in his books made sense, and that he couldn't find a publisher and so abandoned the project. He and LIz were planning on spending quite a bit of time at the cabin, and also visiting the State Capital.

Trey said that the State Capital might make an interesting trip for him and Sarah, as he had not heard of the club they were visiting. "You should come with us," suggested Liz. "As a young man, Trey, you would be very popular with the ladies, while Sarah's boobs would definitely attract some attention well beyond just Charlie!" was how she summed it up.

Eventually, Trey asked if Charlie and Liz were going to return to their cabin, or share Trey and Sarah's bed, or what. Liz aid, "If it's the same to you, we'd like to stay here, but in the guest room, Charlie and I together. If my optimism for tomorrow is rewarded and Jan and Sue want to play, we'd like to preserve our energies for then." Sarah agreed that made sense and so after a nice scotch nightcap, each couple retired for the night as a couple.

******************************

In the morning, as Trey and Sarah were laying in bed, Sarah said, "I think we have to slightly change our rules."

"Oh yea? Why's that?"

"Well a sixsome in one bed could be an issue, Also, if we go to the swinger's club, it might not always be possible for us to be in the same room. I think we should loosen the rule to say 'Always at the same time and same place, but not necessarily same room.' No dates, or one-on-one meetings, but, for example, Charlie and me on one bed here and you and Liz on the other doesn't work out for same room...."

"I can see that," said Trey, "I think it's valid. And I think, when it's practical, doors should be left opened. I also predict that Jan will want Charlie and I to sleep with tonight, and Liz will want you and Sue. So two beds is the best option, and here that means two rooms."

"I see. Well, I shall want some time with Jan, too. I barely got a look-in with her when we played with them before."

"So," said Trey, "do we stay naked for breakfast or not?"

"Let's stay naked. I want to see the look on the Twins' faces when they walk on to the veranda and see us four there, stripped bare!"

So they had a joint shower, dried each other, and wandered out on to the veranda, to find Charlie and Liz sitting out there, completely nude.

"Well," said Trey, "if we're all naked, I refuse to fry bacon!" and they all laughed and agreed cereals and fruit would be fine, as long as there was coffee.

They had just sat down to breakfast when the Twins walked around the corner of the cabin. "Oh my," exclaimed Sue, "and what do we have here?"

"Do I strip or get my camera?" asked Jan.

Charlie answered immediately. "I would suggest strip. There might be more interesting pictures later than four people drinking coffee in the nude!"

"Oooh, Dean, you're naughty," said Jan.

"My dear, I insist that when I am naked, you call me Charlie.."

"And I'm Liz..."

Shucking off her clothes in record time - they only wore three items each apart from sandals - Sue exclaimed "You can call me anything you like as long as it's not late for sex!"

A naked Jan stood in front of Charlie, up very close, and looked down at his crotch. "I can see, Charlie, that you are very pleased to see me; you too, Trey. Are they both for me?"

As she knelt down and grabbed each of the guys' hard cocks in her hands, Trey looked at Sarah, and mouthed "Told you so!"

Meanwhile, Liz, who was sitting on a bench at the table, invited Sue to sit down next to her. As Sue sat down, Liz looked at Sue's breasts, and kissed a nipple. "So nice to see the originals," she said.

Sue tilted up Liz's face and kissed it. "Hold that thought," she said, "but I really need a coffee even more than sex, right now."

And so breakfast was finished, with everyone knowing full well what the day had in store.

******************************

Liz was clearly trying to gaze at Sue's coffee with enough energy to get it to evaporate, and eventually it was gone. Sarah stood up and said to Liz and Sue, "Why don't you two come with me?" and lead the way to her and Trey's bedroom. She told Lis to lay down and close her eyes, and in a matter of seconds, a naked Liz was handcuffed to the vertical bars of the bed's headboard.

"So," asked Sarah of Sue, "shall you and I play with each other and torment Liz, or the pair of us play with Liz and torment her that way?"

"Oh, I think we should use her for our own purposes, don't you?"

Sarah smiled wickedly. "Good idea," and opening the night table she took out her strap-on and attached it to Liz. whose legs were free but not her hands. "Now you ride her," she said to Sue.

Sue straddled Liz's legs and coated the strap-on with lubricant until it glistened, then moved up to hover above the latex penis. Liz watched, licking her lips, as Sue positioned herself and then, as Sarah held the penis steady, Sue lowered herself on it, moving up and down until she settled all the way down the dildo.

She started to pinch Liz's nipples quite hard and got a vocal response from Liz, then using the strength of her young athletic legs, started to rise and fall on the strap-on, each move causing Liz to be teased by the portion inside her pussy.

Sarah, straddled Liz's head, but was upright on her knees so as to leave Liz's eyes still able to see, and then she reached out and started to play with Sue's nipples, which was what Liz clearly wanted to do. Right now, Liz was being internally stimulated by the strap-on, but its movements were out of her control. And she was being forced to watch Sarah pleasure Sue's nipples while her own were being pinched. And she couldn't reach Sarah's pussy with her tongue.

Sue and Sarah had Liz totally at their mercy. All Liz could do was to beg "Please, please, make me cum." After a while, Sarah lowered her pussy on to Liz's mouth and Liz began to voraciously suck and lick Sarah, and try to drink her juices. Sarah stopped playing with Sue's nipples and reached down to rub her clit vigorously, and all the time Sue and Sarah were kissing each other. Sue's rise and fall action together with her pelvic tilts was driving the internal portion of the strap-on that Liz was wearing into a wild thrashing inside her vagina.

Suddenly the various grunts and moans gave way to two load screams of pleasure as Sue and Liz both climaxed. Sarah was not far behind, and stayed in place on Liz's mouth so that she was forced to swallow the juices.

Meanwhile, out on the deck, Jan had knelt in front of Trey, and held up his cock so that she could start to lick it, prior to sucking it into her mouth. As she prepared to deep throat Trey, Charlie knelt behind her and rubbed his cock up and down her pussy lips. His cock was not as long as Trey's but was a little thicker, and so he needed to stimulate Jan into providing the much-needed lubrication. She reached back to play with her own clit, and soon was wet enough for Charlie to start to penetrate her.

Soon, she was completely spit -roasted with each penetration being as deep as possible. Trey sat up, and was able to reach Jan's nipples and pinch them, while Charlie applied a few well-placed slaps to Jan's ass. With Trey's cock buried to his balls in her mouth, Jan's moans and groans were quite muffled.

Charlie's thrust were really quite deep and strong and it was not long before he came, thrusting his sperm into Jan. Seconds later, Trey's sperm entered her from the other end. Both men withdrew from inside her, and she rolled over on to her back, a big cheesy grin on her face. "You guys sure know how to please a girl," she said.

As the guys stood up, she said' We need to clean up," and grabbing each of their cocks, started to walk along the dock. The guys meekly followed, and at the end all three jumped in the water to freshen up. Jan climbed out first, and as the guys emerged from the cool water, she looked at their reduced manhood and exclaimed "Proof of Seinfeld's shrinkage factor!"

Despite the obvious derogatory nature of the comment to the guys' manhood, they both laughed.

Just then, the three girls came out, and seeing the wet people on the dock, decided to jump in to freshen up too. As they climbed out, Jan noticed that Liz was still wearing the strap-on. She walked up to Liz and stood so close, her breasts were pressing against Liz's flat chest. Jan trapped the dildo between her thighs, and asked "Tell me, Prof, do you know how to use that thing?"

Liz smiled. "Come with me, I will be happy to demonstrate" and she led Jan up the dock, and got her to sit on the edge of the picnic table and lean back. Liz grabbed Jan's thighs, pulled them apart, and proceeded to press the tip of the fake cock against Jan's nether lips. Pretty quickly, everything lined up and Jan felt the cock enter her.

With the strap-on buried deep into Jan, Liz's hands were free to squeeze Jan's breasts, which she did hard. As the other four watched, Liz drove vigorously in and out of Jan until, with a cry of "Oh my god, yes!" Jan squirted out from all around the latex penis.

Charlie sat down on a chair, his cock proudly recovered and sticking up from what he had just witnessed. Sarah saw this and pulled Charlie so he was perched on the front edge of the chair and she could straddle his knees and lower herself on to him, her back toward him. "A good erection is a terrible thing to waste" she said as she rose and fell on his shaft.

Charlie reached under her armpits and started to play with her nipples, and she reached down to play with her own clit. Looking around, Sarah saw that Jan had replaced Liz and the strap-on with Trey and a fresh erection. Looking around further, she saw Liz, minus strap-on, laying on a towel with Sue laying on her, indulging each other with a 69.

Of course, such sessions as this always reach a natural hiatus when the need for recovery exceeds the ability to deliver. People reassembled in their natural pairings and spread themselves out around the dock and veranda just to recline and recharge their sexual batteries. No-one felt the need to dress, although places were selected on the basis of shade to prevent sunburn.

After a while, Trey and Sarah went indoors to make a light cold lunch, and the others came in and ate. Afterwards, Liz announced that she and Charlie were going to leave and go back to town, but they would let Sarah know the next time they were going to the club. The other four spent the afternoon swimming and relaxing, still naked. All in all, a nice restful afternoon.

Over dinner, for which they put on some clothes, the four of them chatted about Charlie and Liz. Jan put it succinctly when she said, 'When he's dressed and in his role of Dean, he seems a proper little fusspot, a typical bureaucratic admin type. Naked, he's fun and knows how to use that fat cock. Interesting, the difference."

"How did you feel about playing with the woman who called you the Boobsy Twins?" asked Sarah.

"Well," said Sue, puffing out her chest, "you can see why she was jealous of what we have that she hasn't, but actually she was alright. She certainly didn't live up to her nickname of the 'Virgin Queen' that the students have given her!"

"Liz told me they have one of those sex swing things at that club," said Trey, "and apparently she enjoys being available to all-comers in that."

"Sounds interesting," said Sarah, with a grin. "Would you let me try that?"

"As long as I could be one of the comers!" said Trey. "If you liked it we could get one for home."

Later, Sarah took Jan by the hand and led her into the bedroom. "I want a little time with you," she said, and Jan smiled. "Your wish is my command."

So they stripped and lay on the bed and embraced, and before long, hands were exploring, rubbing, squeezing. Having also stripped, Trey and Sue sat on an armchair, Sue in Trey's lap, and watched. Realizing they were being watched, Sarah turned around on Jan and the two began to 69 each other. It started gently enough, but before too long they were thrusting hands deep into each other and licking each other's clitoris, and generally raising internal stimulation. They both climaxed and rolled off each other.

Sarah's head was near the foot of the bed, and so Sue stood up and leant with her knees against the bed so she could bend down on Sarah and start to lick her pussy. Trey stood behind her as she bent over, and took her, slowly, from behind, while Sarah shifted slightly so she could lick his balls as he penetrated Sue.

After Trey's climax, the sun, fresh air and the sex and wine got to them, and all four climbed into the bed, Trey up against Sue and Jan up against Sarah, and went to sleep.

To be continued.

12