Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ever tried nipple clamps?" asked Sarah reaching out to pinch Belinda's nipple.

"No, they don't particularly appeal, because it's not a live bite. You can't say 'that's too hard' or 'harder please' as you're feeling it - it's inanimate."

"I tried them once, and that was how I felt. Liz likes them though, for your information."

"Seems Liz is willing to try almost anything."

"When Trey and I went with her to that Swinger's Club, she went in the sling, Started plain enough with a couple of guys, including Trey, then finished up with being surrounded by women and strap-on fucked by a big Amazonian girl. She is definitely an adventurous woman. Seems funny she was branded as the Virgin Queen or the Ice Lady."

"After her girlfriend dumped her, she came on to me - just before she teamed up with Dad a year and a half ago. I didn't go for it. When I was at school in my late teens, I was kind of ashamed about being attracted by girls, although I never did anything about it. Got to University still a virgin in every way - with males or females. As I grew up at university, I changed my mind. By the time I was 22 I was full-on lesbian. Then I met Greg."

"Did he pray away the gay?"

"No, far from it. We were a crazy group who finished up one summer's afternoon skinny dipping, and I realized he had the biggest schlong I had ever seen. So I asked him if he really knew how to use it, and he said that none of his previous girlfriends had complained. I asked if I could try it, for fun, and that was the start of us hanging out together. His big schlong was more fun than a dildo"

"Does he swing both ways, too?" asked Sarah, genuinely curious.

"Occasionally. He's always known I like girls, but I also wanted to have a family. So he's always been tolerant of my needs and desires. If we have a foursome and I get into the other girl, he's been known to pair up with the guy. I've seen him take a guy in the bum, and seen him fuck a couple of guys, too. How about Trey?"

"Only seen him with a guy once, but Trey wasn't particularly taken with it. I think 'cause the guy was a bit wimpy. He did do a bit of sucking with your Dad, though."

"I think Dad experimented with being bi when Mum first got the post-partem depression. He had a few male partners around that time, but because of his influence in the university, he always had women coming on to him. Profs, TA's, Secretarial. They all wanted a piece of him for their own benefit, and hope of a helping hand up the ladder. So he did swing both ways, to a point. Even old George has been known to swing both ways."

"Really?" said Sarah, "isn't that interesting?"

Belinda picked up on the kissing again, and the pair slid off the sofa and on to the rug on the floor, and brought each other to a climax scissoring vigorously along with quite a bit of breast play.

******************************

In the master bedroom, Marjorie and George were cuddled up together, following a pleasant gentle missionary-style intercourse.

"I missed you," said George. "We had quite an enjoyable thing going for a while."

"Yes, but when Charles and Liz started their affair, I felt I had to take the high ground. So I limited my sex to being with Belinda, where I could guarantee the privacy."

"Oh, I totally understand. Just saying, I missed you, that's all."

"Well, that's nice. And now here we are, both single. Biggest criticism I could face would be not long enough mourning, but I mourned Charles' and I's loss of love a long time ago. Long ago," she added, pensively.

George looked at her. "And what about Liz?"

"Well, to be honest, I called her a trollop, and all sorts of other names, but it wasn't really her fault. She was single, Charles wasn't - so it was his responsibility to kibosh the affair, not hers. And he didn't. Instead he fed her a tale about me having given up on sex. The only sex I gave up on was with him, because masturbation was more fun than having sex with him even when we first got married."

"It's true he had a lot of mistresses, but I never heard one call him a great lover. As far as I've heard, he had a big cock, but that was it. Didn't really know what to do with it!" George smiled as he recounted this.

"Yours isn't small, you know," said Marjorie, stroking it and smiling as it came back to life. "And at least you smile at me when making love, and like to play with my lady parts."

"Indeed I do," said George, guiding his freshly enlarged shaft between Marjorie's pussy lips. As he slid in slowly and deeply - her pussy still being moist from earlier - he steered her face towards him and they kissed. "The nice thing is, we are old enough to not give a damn about what others think, still fit enough to be able to shag properly, and if we stay as good friends, we can openly enjoy other people together without being condemned."

"All true," said Marjorie, "so here's to our resumed relationship. Long may we shag!"

******************************

Liz loved to fuck Trey cowboy style, sitting on his cock facing him. Apart from the fact that, as a good-looking young man, it was a great view, Trey never complained about or even commented on how small her breasts were. He loved to tweak her nipples, and did it with just the right amount of pain to stimulate her.

Liz had always been scared of too much pain, which had deterred her from experimenting with BDSM, but she would admit to enjoying some limited pain. Charles had done the leash thing at the club, but it wasn't really about pain. It was about when she played with someone else, the leash established Charles' rights and made him feel macho.

But in the few times she had fucked Trey, he had bitten her nipples and pulled them around, and each time left a bruise mark. Not enough to count as abuse, because she did not feel abused by it. It made her feel wanted, because it was the pain and trace marks that she wanted.

And his cock was always so firm, and he had so much stamina. If she brought Charles to a good full-blooded climax, he was several hours before he was capable of doing anything else with his cock. Although his mouth and fingers had always been attentive.

She would have been jealous of Sarah had Sarah not been so willing to share her man with others, and that sharing seemed to strengthen their relationship rather than endanger it.

******************************

In the early evening, Sarah and Trey decided to return to their own cottage and let the other four entertain each other as they saw fit. Sarah knew that both Liz and George were looking forward to playing with Belinda. Sarah also knew that Marjorie and Liz getting together sexually would replace the animosity both had felt with friendship - and maybe more - and that was a good thing.

The next morning, Trey and Sarah returned home. Sarah sent out the invites for the party on the 30th and was pleased to see that, despite it being summer holiday time, all their guests could make it.

They contacted the company that usually catered the Dean's cocktail parties, and essentially booked the same for in their garden, but with an open-sided tent to keep the sun off the food, and a few tables, for the food to be on, and for people to sit at. The tent and tables would be left until Monday so they could be used in the evening.

They got the flight times for Jenny's arrival and on the 28th were off to the airport to meet Jenny and BJ. Originally Robert Joseph, aka Bobby Joe, she was now calling herself Bobby Joan, and still just going by BJ.

BJ was immediately visible as the couple came through the arrivals door. Six foot tall in her heels, with black shiny hair below her shoulders, and a perfectly proportioned not-skinny figure. Curves in all the right places, but definitely not someone who looked like they might blow away on the first puff of wind. What Jenny had not mentioned was that BJ was clearly multi-racial and had fabulous smooth, shiny golden brown skin, and a beautiful face. Jenny was right - BJ was gorgeous. Both Jenny and BJ were in their forties.

Over a supper of salad and game pie that Trey had been able to pre-prepare before they went to the airport, they all chatted. It turned out that BJ was by profession a chef, and they volunteered to help Trey prepare some of the food for the evening party, which was not being catered. BJ made it plain that the preferred pronoun was 'They' but if some gender had to be assigned, they preferred feminine to masculine. It also came out that early on in life, before starting to transition, BJ had made some porn movies.

After supper, Jenny asked Sarah "Do you two still watch Jeopardy! the usual way?" and being told that they did, turned to BJ and said "You're gonna love this - get your clothes off!"

Looking somewhat confused, BJ did as they were told. Trey and Sarah settled naked into their usual armchair, and Jenny settled in with BJ into another. Like Sarah with Trey, Jenny grabbed BJ's penis to use to buzz in on the answers. BJ soon got the idea, and, like Trey, was using a nipple as the buzzer.

After a while, Jenny said that she and BJ would be going to bed, in the guest room. Jet lag was the issue - not sexual disinterest - and there would be plenty of opportunity on the other nights to 'get to know each other'. They had put their bags in the guest room, and it was to there they retired.

"So what do you think of BJ?" asked Sarah, as they got ready for bed.

"She certainly has quite the figure," said Trey, "their breasts must at least be a D, and that is quite the shapely bum they have. And no wonder Jenny is jealous of the hair. I must admit, though, it does seem strange to see such a beautiful pair of tits above a big cock like that. Despite the cock, though, I am inclined to think of them as 'she'."

"That's why Jenny is still debating if she wants BJ to go for the gender reassignment surgery. She likes the big cock, and apparently BJ knows how to use it! After my session that time at the club, I must admit I am curious to try them out myself."

"Oh, really? My cock not big enough for you?"

"I didn't say it wasn't, just that it could be interesting to play with those tits while riding that cock. I do have one fantasy that has kind of come to mind this evening, though. Having BJ fuck my pussy while you take my anus, feel those boobs against mine, and you reaching round to play with all four boobs."

"Hold that thought; we might just be able to get it to happen." And still holding that thought, they went to bed early and held a few other parts of their anatomy.

******************************

The following evening, the four of them watched Jeopardy in the usual way, after a nice dinner out at a steak house. BJ had never been to the US before and was keen to try a 'typical American Steakhouse'. They went to a roadhouse type place, where free peanuts were dispensed and everyone threw the shells on the floor. The young man whose task it was to sweep the shells came past their table several times, and each time BJ smiled at him and spoke to him. The young man was confused with what he could clearly see was a very feminine upper body with a deep voice, for a woman. One of BJ's comments was that the young boy sweeping peanut shells all night "probably had the safest, most secure job in town."

After the meal, and having watched Jeopardy, BJ asked if they were all sharing the king-sized bed that night. Sarah said they were, and described her fantasy to BJ.

"I'm sure we can help you with that," said BJ, "but just so you know, I would love to fuck Trey in the ass before we leave."

When they went up to bed, BJ directed Trey to lay on his back on the bed and then proceeded to give Trey's cock a good covering of KY jelly. After that, he got Sarah to straddle Trey and Jenny held Trey's cock and directed it into Sarah's anus as BJ helped her to lower herself on to Trey. When he was fully inside her, BJ and Jenny helped Sarah to place her legs alongside Trey's and lean her backwards so that she was on her back on his stomach.

Then BJ knelt on the bed, between Trey's legs, and Jenny guided him into Sarah's pussy. He felt big inside her, and long, especially given that Trey was inside her rear passage. Trey could feel BJ's cock coming into Sarah. He put his arms up between Sarah's arms and her body, and as BJ lay down on Sarah he could feel both sets of breasts.

This double penetration was a first for Sarah, and she realized that BJ would basically have to do the work as neither she nor Trey could move much.

Jenny had laid down beside the three-stack of bodies with her face close to Sarah's and Trey's and was watching them intently. BJ was just nicely getting into rhythm and Sarah could feel her juices building internally. The action of Trey's cock inside her was mainly as a result of her body moving backwards and forwards along his as a result of BJ's thrusts. Trey was very aware of when the two cock-heads passed each other inside Sarah.

Trey's hands were constantly caressing the four breasts as they pressed against each other, Sarah's flattened to some extent by BJ laying on her, although they were taking some of their weight on their arms. Then they all heard BJ let out a loud groan, and they came inside Sarah. Trey could feel the surges running up BJ's cock and that triggered his own climax, and when she felt the two climaxes inside her at almost the same time, it was sufficient to drive Sarah over the edge too.

As they sorted themselves out, they finished up laying with Jenny on her left side, with Trey on his left side spooning behind her, while Sarah, on her right side, was facing Jenny, and BJ was spooning her from behind.

When he awoke, Trey could feel Jenny's hand guiding his morning erection into her vagina, and so he reached around to rub her clit to help get her moist enough for penetration. As she lifted her right leg, Trey was able to slide deep into her pussy, and then grab and play with her breasts as he slowly stroked himself in and out of her. Her breasts were firm and full, like Sarah's, and he remembered she liked them to be pinched.

On the other side of the bed, BJ was sliding their cock into Sarah's pussy. Jenny and Sarah had, some years previously, been lovers, and so they caressed each other's breasts and kissed as the two cocks worked them towards another climax.

It was the day of the parties, and the weather looked like it was going to totally co-operate, with a gentle breeze, blue skies and a smattering of puffy white clouds.

The caterers pulled up on time and soon had everything looking very organized. The afternoon reception was scheduled from 2 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.

All of the usual University crowd who supported the Dean's periodic cocktail parties were there. People were still a little surprised to see Liz and Marjorie as bosom pals, but the novelty was already wearing off. George's acting tenure was starting to have some early successes, with a couple of new tenured positions filled and a faculty pay increase for the upcoming academic year being negotiated, and so no-one had yet put their name in for an election.

Indeed, the afternoon went very well, and people had to be encouraged to leave, which was easily achieved by closing the bar! Removing the food reinforced the message, and the caterers had everybody out and the food packed up by 5:20, except of course those staying for the evening.

Belinda turned up with her husband, and the Boobsy Twins also turned up, looking particularly sexy, even for them. Of course, George and Liz were already there, as were BJ and Jenny. The fact that the weather had been particularly dry for the previous few days meant that insects were not an issue. BJ had made some lovely canapés and other treats. Several large blow-up mattresses had been spread out on the lawn.

So the festivities started gently enough. There was some soft jazz being played, and some plywood sheets served as a small dance floor. Jan and Sue started to dance. When they arrived, they were both wearing identical electric blue bikinis and chains around their waists. Now these bikinis - on the basis that the smaller a bikini is, the more it costs - should have been extremely expensive. Marjorie was heard to comment that there wasn't enough material in the two bikinis together to have made the bottom of a bikini for her! However, as the girls danced, the four bows each girl had - one one each hip, one on the back and one on the neck - mysteriously came undone, and suddenly the Boobsy Twins were naked.

Greg, Belinda's husband, was particularly interested in the shed bikinis, and picked them up. He held the top of one in front of Belinda's chest, and everyone laughed. Belinda whipped off her top to reveal no bra, and tried to fit the cups on to her chest, with no joy whatsoever. However, she did get a round of applause when she shed her shorts, and went to dance, naked, with the Twins.

It didn't take long for everyone to decide that naked dancing was the 'in thing' and soon everyone was dancing completely naked. BJ, of course, caused quite a reaction with their naked appearance on the dance floor, and was suddenly selected by the Twins for a sandwich dance.

Marjorie had never seen Greg naked before, and had never thought of a threesome with Belinda and him, but looking at him standing there naked, she realized how well endowed he was, and knew from Belinda that she really enjoyed his endowment! She would have to have discussions with Belinda about enhanced family fun.

Sarah was selected by George for a dancing partner, and Sarah had to admit that during the dance, the sensation of George's cock against her belly was quite pleasant. Afterwards, she was escorted over to sample some of the food. George made it very obvious that he was admiring Sarah's figure.

Sarah smoothly directed George over to one of the mattresses. "You know," she said, "I realized that at the cottage last weekend, you were there all fired up and ready to go, and I never got to sample that attractive cock of yours. May I take advantage of it now, seeing though you looking at me appears to have got it ready for action!"

"My dear, it would be my pleasure for you to take advantage of me, at any time. And there's no time like the present."

They lay down on the mattress, Sarah was on her back with her legs wide open, and George slid down and used his tongue to very skillfully and pleasurably prepare Sarah for his penetration. Over on a nearby mattress Sue and Jan had invited Jenny to join in with them and BJ, and the bodies were intertwined and kissing and licking up a storm.

Liz had decided to slow dance with Belinda, and the pair were kissing and caressing as they danced. And Marjorie was quite happy laying on her back on a mattress and having Trey kneeling between her legs, working her over with his tongue.

Liz took Belinda by the hand, beckoned to Greg, and the three of them headed over to an unoccupied mattress. Liz took Greg in her mouth and got him into the right mood, then lay on her back and had him penetrate her while Belinda straddled Liz's head and lowered her vagina into Liz's face.

And so the party went on, with plenty of partner swapping. Greg was fascinated by BJ and happily allowed them to fuck him. He found it erotic to feel BJ's cock up his ass while BJ's breasts were sliding all over his back.

Sarah got Jenny on her back on one of the mattresses, and proceeded to start a 69 with her. Trey applied KY to Sarah's anus and was soon slowly entering her. Jenny was able to switch her licking between Sarah's clit and Trey's ball sack. She even managed to suck one ball into her mouth and get quite the reaction by biting it.

Belinda was royally being entertained by the twins, who produced a couple of dildos and got Belinda really worked up. Watching them, Marjorie came over and started to use one of the dildos on Jan while Sue and Belinda spent quite some time working up to a wonderful mutual climax using very active penetrating fingers. As they relaxed afterwards, Marjorie looked at Belinda and said, "That's quite the equipment Greg's got."