Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Indeed," said Belinda. "I wondered if you might find it attractive. Maybe a foursome at the cottage, you and George and Greg and I?"

"Sounds like fun! We should go for it."

Around 10 o'clock Trey and BJ rustled up some BBQ chicken wings and legs, and people sat around naked and tucked into a simple but wonderful supper. After supper, George and Liz ambushed Marjorie, and after playing together on one of the blow-up beds, decided to head home to Marjorie's house together.

Greg was over the moon when Belinda suggested that they take Sue and Jan home with them for the rest of the night. And so the party came down to the final four of Jenny, Sarah, Trey and BJ. After tidying up and taking the remaining food inside, the four retired to the king-sized bed and slept, cuddled together.

In the morning, BJ got out of bed and grabbed the KY jelly, and slid back into bed behind Trey. They rubbed copious amounts of KY into Trey's anus, and then applied some to their cock. Placing the cock head at Trey's sphincter and laying on their sides, they slowly and gently pushed together until Trey was able to relax enough for his anus to permit the penetration. Jenny shuffled in front of Trey and held her tits to his face. Then she rolled over to have her back towards him, and gently guided his now rigid cock deep into her vagina from behind.

Sarah pulled back the sheets and watched Trey's cock moving in and out of Jenny as BJ's thrust got stronger. Then she positioned herself so she could lick both Jenny's clit and Trey's cock.

Because of all the 'exercise' the evening before, it took quite some while for anyone to have an orgasm, a fact that no-one complained about. After playing together for an hour or so, they all went in the shower, and then dressed in shorts and shirts to prepare brunch. Waffles, eggs benedict, some nice farm sausage, grilled tomatoes, and mushrooms. Trey made Buck's Fizz (2 parts champagne to one part orange juice) and all were soon suitably replete.

Later in the afternoon, they were all relaxing in the garden over some white wine when the door bell rang. Trey went to answer it and came back with the Twins, who had decided they were in the mood for a little encore. Trey got them some wine and it wasn't long before the twins were asking BJ very politely if they could undress them. BJ was more than happy to say yes, and stood up and asked the girls to remove the shirt and shorts they were wearing. Soon BJ was naked and the girls were too.

The airbeds were still out there on the lawn, and the girls led BJ to one. Trey and Sarah undressed and were in the process of undressing Jenny when they heard a rather surprised voice say "Oh, my God, I am so sorry!"

Trey spun around and saw a class mate of his - Mark - standing there, holding an envelope and not quite knowing where to look. Nearly two years earlier, when Trey's father was killed, Mark had been one of Trey's main emotional supports in dealing with the surprise loss, and all the resultant paperwork.

"Mark, what brought you around?"

"I have this birthday card for you, was passing, saw a car in your forecourt and realized you were here and not at the cottage, and when no-one answered my knock on the front door, I wandered around. I should leave...."

"Mark, we are simply enjoying some sex with some special friends. Would you like to join in?"

Mark tried to say "No" but his body and his eyes wouldn't let him. Unknown to all, Mark was bi-sexual, at least in his own mind. Also, he had a crush on both Sarah and Trey. He had long believed there was something more between the two than being related room mates, and now it was obvious. His mind was made up when a naked Sarah walked over to him, whispered in his ear "You won't reveal our little secret, will you?" and then started to undress him.

Aloud, she said to Mark, "Can I interest you in joining our little party?"

He nodded, not making a sound, but unable to take his eyes off Sarah's chest. Sarah looked at him carefully. "I also think that maybe you have a bit of a crush on Trey. Is that so?"

Again, he nodded, without making a sound.

"Do you like the look of me naked?"

Again, he nodded, without making a sound.

"And, of course, you know our young friends, Jan and Sue, don't you?"

Again, he nodded, without making a sound.

"And," said Sarah, "we have established your head is well attached to your shoulders, haven't we?"

Again, he nodded, without making a sound.

And then realizing what had been said, he started to laugh, and everyone laughed with him. Of course, by now he was completely naked, and standing erect. Sarah hugged him very closely, and lead him over to one of the blow-up mattresses. "Why don't you have a chat with Trey?" she said, "I'm sure you will find much in common."

They both lay on the mattress, facing each other, and started to talk. Sarah walked away and left them.

"I've thought for a while you have felt some attraction towards me," said Trey, "but, to be honest, it is only since I met Sarah that I've started to think about how bi I might be. Are you bi?"

Mark nodded. "Yes and No. Yes in the sense that I would like to be, No in the sense that I've never been with a guy, and my experiences with girls are very limited. To be honest, I'm a virgin. In both directions"

"Oh," said Trey, "we have several people here who can help you shed that status. The question is do you want to lose you male virginity first or your female one?"

"Would you be shocked if I said male, with you?" said Mark, blushing.

"No, but I would be honored." Trey reached out to Mark and pulled him in close. He put one arm around Mark's shoulder to draw him close, and the other went down to Mark's now quite large and hard penis. Just as Trey took hold of it they kissed.

Mark seemed shocked at first by the kiss, but within a few seconds, both had their tongues in action, and Mark had taken Trey's penis in hand, too. When they broke the kiss, Trey straddled Mark and swallowed Mark's penis into his mouth. Given Trey's penis pointing right at his mouth, Mark followed Trey's lead. Hands were caressing the other's body, cocks were sliding in and out of mouths, and eventually the inevitable happened, and both swallowed copious quantities of cum.

When Trey rolled off Mark, Mark had a big grin on his face. He lay there, and after a while, said "Thank you". He closed his eyes, and looked like he had drifted off to sleep, until he suddenly felt his cock being sucked again, He opened his eyes to see Jan sucking his cock, which had already returned ready for duty.

Mark couldn't believe his good fortune when Jan straddled him and lowered herself on to his already rehardened cock, but the look on his face as his eyes caught sight of Sue lowering her pussy on to his mouth while facing him and jiggling her breasts was priceless. Was this all true? Was he going to lose both virginities so quickly?

He intuitively started licking Sue, who was holding her lips open so he was licking her clit. What he lacked in technique he made up for with enthusiasm, and Sue actually came on his tongue and mouth and he could taste all her juices. Just then, the muscles in Jan vagina worked their magic, and for the second time in less than an hour, he came.

As the girls got off his body, Trey helped Mark to his feet and handed him a glass of chilled white wine, which he urgently needed. "How do you feel?" asked Trey.

"Like I died and went to heaven" said Mark, Just then his eyes met BJ's. He saw the beautiful golden brown face and long black hair. Then he saw the gorgeous full breasts, swinging as this person walked towards him. And then he saw the penis. He couldn't help it, he stared right at BJ's penis, as BJ stood right against him, tits touching his arm.

"And now would you like to try something completely different?" asked BJ, "because I would love to take your last virginity, your ass."

Jenny was now standing next to his other arm, touching it with her breasts. "He is really good at fucking men," she whispered, "and he will be gentle. All you have to do is kneel on the mattress and enjoy it. I'll let you lick my pussy while he fucks you if you would like."

Mark was back to silent nodding, and Jenny led him to back to the mattress. She laid down and told Mark to kneel between her legs. She showed him how to hold open her lips and exactly where to slowly lick the full length of her slit. As Mark got started, he felt BJ rubbing the lubricant in and around his ass.

BJ's penetration was slow and patient, and Mark was surprised that it only hurt a little bit, but being distracted by Jenny's pussy may have been partly responsible for that. As BJ started to build up a head of steam, Mark's licking of Jenny became more urgent, and even though his cock was bouncing free as a bird, when he felt BJ fill him with sperm, and Jenny flood his mouth with her juices, his cock spurted copiously without any assistance whatsoever.

When Mark was finally able to get up and fall into a seat, Trey came over and said, "That was a great card you brought, so thank you very much. By the way, did you know that Sarah's birthday is the same day?"

"Professor Strauss? No!"

"Mark, Mark, when you are round here and everyone is naked, she is just Sarah. Why don't you come back next Sunday with a card for her, and find out just how grateful she might be?"

"Really?"

"Yes, I'm sure she would be really grateful. Just the three of us...all grateful together! But in the meantime, we can have some more fun at today's party."

And they all did.

******************************

To be continued