Young Man and Older Lady Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth started to moan and to wriggle, but he was unrelenting, and after a while - quite a while, as he was in no hurry - Ruth came. As she calmed down, he moved up, laying on her so he could kiss her lips.

"Are you surprised about all this?" she asked him.

"I was yesterday, but earlier this morning, I was laying here thinking about it and realized that I was ignoring the onset of my feelings for you. But how do you feel about the group of friends that Sarah and I had? The group you've been calling the swing club?"

"Well, to be honest, I've moved in circles like that for a long time. Groups where people had primary lovers, and then multiple secondary ones in a social setting. And I have been to a number of German Swing Clubs, and had random passing lovers of both sexes, not to mention a couple of transgendered lovers on occasions. If you can do it in or on a bed, or on the floor, I've probably done it.

I have had lovers I was serious about, but those relationships were nearly always not completely exclusive. But I never settled down with just one primary lover, to get married or anything like that. So now, Trey, you know."

"And who have you had as lovers while you've been here?"

"Initially, Marjorie, when she put me up for a few days. She also gave me her side of some of what you've told me, but when she told me of Charles having an affair, she neglected to say who with. Then I had an interesting fling with Liz, but she never mentioned Charles either. Then Shauna and you, and finally Wendy. She and I got together a few days ago, just before Shauna left. It was Wendy who told me Shauna was going back to England."

Just then, the phone rang. Trey grabbed the one on his night table, and said "Hello".

A voice he recognized asked "Is Ruth there?" When Trey said she was, the voice said "I guessed as much."

Trey passed the phone to Ruth. "Marjorie," he said.

Ruth took the phone and said "Hello?" and a voice Trey could clearly hear asked "So how did it go? You moving in there?"

Ruth laughed. "I always get what I want, Marjorie, and most of my stuff is in the new car I bought, ready to move in..."

"Poor Trey, lamb to the slaughter...." said Marjorie, laughing.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that, exactly; more like lamb to the sheep pen. After all, I want to keep him alive and well..."

"Well, bring him over for dinner tonight. We can start with roast lamb, and maybe finish up with a rack of young lamb tied to the bed!"

Trey, who could hear every word, cracked out laughing. "I'll bring the wine," he called out.

******************************

They arrived at Marjorie's about 5, and sat down for a pre-dinner drink. Marjorie asked if Ruth's car had been unpacked, and being told it had, said "Bit like when you and Sarah got together, isn't it. Except then you didn't know you were related until after you started to fall in love."

"True," said Trey, "Although it's funny, people seem to have seen how I felt about Ruth before I did."

"Well, some people just can't see they wood for the trees. And maybe you were trying too hard to fall in love with Shauna," said Marjorie.

"Shauna was the one that wanted to invite Ruth over for sex. It was also her that set up the session with Wendy, and invited Ruth to join in as well. I suspect now she had no intention of a permanent committed relationship, but she did revitalize my lust for life."

"Your lust generally, not just for life!" said Ruth with a grin.

The roast lamb dinner, with roast potatoes and Brussel sprouts, was delicious, as was the key lime pie, even if shop-bought. Afterwards, Marjorie sat next to Trey, with Ruth on the other side, and said to Trey, "You know Ruth and I have been lovers, don't you?"

"Yes, I know."

"Well, tonight, we both want you. So we're going to play spin the bottle and see where it goes..."

Trey laughed. "Oh, I am pretty sure I know where it goes. Upstairs to the master bedroom..."

They sat around on the floor, and Marjorie spun the bottle. It pointed at Trey. "Get your shirt off," she commanded.

Trey obliged. He spun the bottle, which pointed to Marjorie. He ordered her to remove her dress, exposing a very sexy set of lingerie - a half-cup white lacy bra, and skimpy lacy panties.

"Very sexy," said Ruth, giving Marjorie a good looking over.

"The lingerie, or what's in it?" asked Trey.

"Both," said Ruth.

The next two spins pointed at Ruth and cost her her blouse and her skirt, leaving her naked in her heels, yet again. A few more spins and all three were naked. When the bottle pointed at Ruth, Trey challenged her to have a 69 with Marjorie, and get her pussy nice and moist.

Ruth was happy to do so, and before long, Marjorie was purring like a contented cat, and her hairless vagina was shiny with dampness.

Marjorie spun the bottle, and it pointed at Trey. Her demand was simple. "Fuck me!" she said.

Trey rolled Marjorie over so she could get on her hands and knees, and proceeded to slowly penetrate Marjorie in the doggy position. Ruth watched, rubbing her own vagina as she did. Margorie's full bosom started to swing backwards and forwards as Trey pushed and withdrew in a slow but driving rhythm.

"Get where I can lick you," Marjorie ordered Ruth, and she did. Trey was working the full length of his tumescent cock in and out of Marjorie, whose face was buried between Ruth's thighs. As Ruth got more and more aroused, she gripped Marjorie's head tightly between her thighs and played with her own breasts instead.

No more than ten seconds after Trey shot his load into Marjorie, she herself climaxed. As she did, she sucked hard on Ruth's clit and bit it, and Ruth exploded with a shower of her juices into Marjorie's face.

Several minutes later, they separated and headed upstairs for the bathroom, after which they all three got into Marjorie's bed and snuggled up, Trey in the middle, and went to sleep.

******************************

The Friday before Thanksgiving, George held a cocktail party. Prior to it, Trey explained what Sarah would do with the Ben Wa balls. Ruth thought the idea was 'deliciously wicked' and said she would keep the tradition going.

When they got there, Marjorie let on that she was wearing hers too, with George holding the control. At one point, George and Trey were standing next to each other, and had fun with twiddling the speed controls while cheekily grinning at each other. Needless to say, with pheromones flying, both women attracted a considerable amount of male interest.

As the cocktail party wound down, George asked Ruth and Trey to stay behind. Eventually, everyone else had left and the four of them were able to sit down with a nice glass of wine, and talk.

George said, "So, Trey, I understand that the young lady you were seeing has gone back to England, and now you have turned your attention to Professor Goldberg here."

"Well, not quite like that, sir," said Trey. "Shauna's family suffered a terrible tragedy which she has gone back to resolve - essentially becoming a mother of two - and you condemning Ruth's small apartment as unlivable means she has moved in as my room mate."

"A room mate with whom you sleep, I gather...."

Ruth laughed. "It cuts down on laundry!"

"Indeed, indeed!" said George. "So, ladies, having had Trey and I torment you all evening, have you had enough, or are you feeling horny?"

Marjorie looked up and said "I'm definitely horny. How about you, Ruth?"

"Of course - and here we are with two eligible men. What should we do with them, do you think?"

"I think you and I should undress each other, and then get them to replace the metal balls with some nice warm hard meat and make us feel good."

Ruth stood up, and Marjorie unzipped the back of her dress. As Ruth shrugged it off, Marjorie undid the buttons that ran down the front of her dress. She was wearing the lacy lingerie again, but this time in a fire-engine red. George raised his eyebrows.

"My, my," he said, "Marjorie my dear, you look incredibly sexy in that skimpy bra and even skimpier panties."

Ruth's dress came off to reveal a similar lingerie set in black. George looked equally impressed with her outfit too.

"Trey, my boy, I think we are both a little overdressed, don't you?"

"Indeed, sir," he replied. "In the circumstances, which do you prefer, red or black?"

"Are you giving me a free choice, young man?"

"Yes sir," knowing full well that he and Ruth had discussed the possibility of a partner swap should it possibly occur.

"Well, in that case, I would like to chose black for now, and red to take home afterwards, if everyone is comfortable with that?"

Ruth went across to the now naked George, pushed him down into his chair, and straddled his thighs, facing him. She leaned towards him and kissed him, and George immediately reached around and unhooked her bra. Ruth broke the kiss and threw the bra on to the floor, then pulled George's head to her so that he could suck on her nipples.

Marjorie was out of her lingerie in 15 seconds flat, laid back in her chair, and beckoned Trey over to her. "Eat me out," she ordered. Trey knelt down and buried his face into her open thighs, sucking on her clit. Marjorie was totally clean-shaven all around her vagina and her bum. Her whole intimate area was clean shaved skin.

Ruth by now had lifted herself up, shed her panties and guided George's fully extended manhood into her. She used her knees to rise and fall on his cock as he slapped her buttocks and sucked on her nipples.

Trey got Marjorie well worked up and then dragged her out of the chair onto her hands and knees on the floor. Then he positioned himself behind her and penetrated her so that they could watch Ruth work on George as he and Marjorie rocked backwards and forwards.

Marjorie said "I always enjoy making love when others around me are doing it too, it really turns me on. And your cock, Trey, always goes in so deep... It feels great."

Both women were getting closer and closer to their climax, and the men were not far behind. Ruth called out "Oh, yes!" and her juices were suddenly all over George's genitals and lower belly. That was enough to trigger Marjorie into her climax, and as she did, Trey's own ejaculation occurred. George was last, but by no means least.

They separated from their partners and cleaned each other up. Then Marjorie said, "You know, there is plenty left from last night. I could whip up cold lamb with bubble and squeak in minutes if we went to my place, and we could all stay for breakfast. None of us is travelling for Thanksgiving, so we don't have to get ready to travel this coming weekend."

The result was all four quickly dressed and headed over to Marjorie's house, about 15 minutes away. Trey handled the wine as the women got cracking in the kitchen, and in short order they were sitting down to nicely sliced cold leg of lamb and bubble and squeak - sliced cold previously-cooked potatoes and chopped Brussel sprouts, pan fried together. Simple but tasty was the consensus opinion.

During dinner, Trey asked Ruth if she was interested in getting the group together for Thanksgiving - if anybody was staying in town - and doing a turkey dinner at the Strauss house. And so it was decided. Ruth and Trey decided not to stay for breakfast but go home to sleep.

******************************

Driving back home after dinner, they sat quietly in the car, in the comfortable silence that two people who care about each other can have.

In bed, Trey lay on his back and asked Ruth, "If we are planning to be a couple, a loving couple, how do you really feel about having sex with our friends, like happened this evening."

"I think," said Ruth after a pause, "that there are different motivations for sex, and each produces different pleasures, different paybacks. I am already feeling that when we have sex, just the two of us, in private, that it is really 'love making'. We are giving all of our attention to our lover, in return for all of theirs. We are using physical contact and physical reaction to speak to each other, body to body.

When I have sex with a friend, someone I like, it is a gift of friendship. I like having sex with friends, but it is not the same as 'making love'. Then it is all about giving physical satisfaction to my friend, and hopefully getting some satisfaction in return, but not necessarily immediately.

Having sex with a stranger, someone I don't really know, is almost a form of masturbation. It's my least favorite form of sex. I've done it, of course, but I'm only really interested in how I feel and how much release I get. It is up to the other person to get out of it what they want. And in a multi-person orgy, then it is even more the case of everyone for their own pleasure."

"That makes sense," responded Trey after a moment's consideration. "But who do you prefer to have friend sex with, males or females?"

"Not really that fussy, as long as I like the person. Each form of sex is unique, and each person has a unique attitude to sex. In friend sex I just want the person I am with to want to please me and I want to please them. I enjoy a good gang orgy sometimes, too.

And with stranger sex, what matters is that I like the look of them. I can't enjoy sex with fat old men who have let themselves go and have big bellies. Turns me right off - same with fat saggy women. Just can't get into it with people like that. Not everyone has to look like a model, but I do need reasonable physical shape. I mean, tonight, George is no spring chicken, but he still looks good."

On the Saturday morning, Trey sent email invitations to Jan and Sue, Mark, Liz, George, Marjorie, Wendy, and Belinda and Greg. Surprisingly all except Belinda and Greg accepted - they were taking the kids to his parents for Thanksgiving.

Trey went shopping for the turkey, so it would have time to thaw, and they made their plans for the meal. French onion soup, turkey with roast potatoes, carrots, parsnips and peas, plus cornbread, and an English-style trifle for dessert.

Everyone arrived about 4 for drinks, and dinner was served at 6 p.m., By 8 o'clock, all were in the sitting room, relaxing. Jan and Sue suggested a game of strip poker, and everyone was sufficiently lubricated to be willing to play. They all sat down on the floor to play.

Wendy was definitely not a poker play and was soon completely naked. Sue was immediately drawn to the texture of Wendy's skin, and kept caressing her arms and thighs. Finally, Jan asked Sue "Do you want to keep playing poker, or take Wendy upstairs and play with her instead?"

Sue looked at Trey. "Can I take Wendy up to the guest room and play with her?"

Trey looked at Wendy, and replied, "You can, if that's what Wendy wants."

Wendy smiled, and leaned towards Sue and kissed her. "There's your answer, Sue," she said.

Jan and Sue both stood up. The two blondes were down to their panties anyway, so they helped Wendy up and led her to the staircase. All three girls were giggling as they went upstairs.

Marjorie announced that she and George would dress and go home, as Belinda and the kids would be arriving in the morning. They were gone in a matter of minutes.

Mark and Liz still had some underwear on. Trey looked at them and asked if they wanted to stay the night with Ruth and him. They both nodded in acceptance. Ruth looked at Liz, and asked, "So Liz, do you want Trey or me?"

"Well, for starters, Ruth, I'll take you, but I may well want Trey later..."

They went upstairs and shed the few remaining items they were wearing. Mark pushed Trey down on the bed, on his back, and knelt between his legs. Trey's cock was starting to stir, and Mark stroked it gently to encourage it. Trey reached out for Ruth's hand, as she was laying on her back being licked and sucked from nipples to pussy by Liz.

Mark leaned forward to kiss Trey, then opened the night table drawer, where he knew there was a bottle of lubricant. Getting both himself and Trey ready, he started to lower himself on to Trey's hard boner.

It was not their first time doing this, and Trey really enjoyed the feeling of entering Mark. Once Mark had him fully inside, Trey began to stroke Mark's cock, slowly, in long gentle movements. Ruth watched intently, but then became distracted as Liz really went to town on her pussy.

Mark really liked the feeling of being so filled up by Trey, and being manually brought to a climax at the same time. Suddenly he felt Trey's ejaculation inside him, and in no time at all was squirting his climax all over Trey's belly. The sight of this brought Ruth's climax to fruition. As she settled down after, Liz turned her attention to cleaning Mark's semen off Trey's belly.

The boys uncoupled, and Ruth rolled Mark on to his back, and started to suck his cock back to an erection. Liz took the opportunity to clean Trey's cock with a wet face-cloth, and then to place herself over him so they could indulge in a 69.

Once Mark was hard, Ruth knelt over him and lowered herself on to his cock. She began to play with her own clit as she rose up and down on him.

Liz, who in the past couple of years had changed from a skinny collection of bones into a woman with some nice curves, even if the breasts were still fairly small, was being worked up nicely by Trey's tongue, a treat she really enjoyed. And so it wasn't long before she was squirting her juices into Trey's face.

In the guest room, Jan and Sue were laying either side of Wendy, each sucking on one of her full breasts, and each with a hand down on her pussy. Wendy was really enjoying the attention, physically and emotionally. Soon, she could feel one hand teasing her clit while the other was penetrating her and rubbing the inside wall of her vagina, stimulating that magic spot.

Wendy had been naked with others without losing her virginity prior to going to Shauna for counselling, but had never really enjoyed it because all her potential lovers had focused on pleasuring themselves with her breasts. But this was different. Both girls were focused on her, on her pleasure. She thanked them by experiencing the most incredible climax she had ever felt, including ones with Trey, Shauna and Ruth. She felt, for the first time, that she was a complete woman.

The follow up to this was that all three women indulged in stimulating each other and all three at one time or the other experienced a good climax. Eventually sleepiness crept up on them, and they went to sleep with Jan in the middle, laying there like three spoons, with Wendy being the one at the back.

In the morning, Mark and Liz woke up side by side next to Trey and Ruth, who were both still sound asleep. They got quietly out of bed, and went next door to see what the girls were up to. They found Jan and Sue asleep hugging each other, and Wendy sitting, still naked, in an arm chair.

Mark knelt in front of her, and locked eyes with her. "Wendy, do you know that with your wonderful dark skin and your bright white eyes and teeth, you are a really beautiful woman?"

Wendy smiled. "I know something better than that. I know you are the first naked man to kneel in front of me when I am naked, and talk to my eyes. Normally they talk about my eyes while looking at my tits. They seem to think I see with my nipples."

Mark laughed. "Your tits are great, but your beauty is a lot more than your tits."

With that he dragged her forward off the chair on to a thick rug, stretched her out, and lifted her ankles up so that his shoulders could support her legs, bending her double and raising her bum, making her completely available. With that, Liz came over, took hold of his cock, and started to rub Wendy's clit with the head of it. She rapidly grew moist, and when Mark asked "May I?" replied "Go ahead, please, please."

Mark thrust deep into her and was soon pounding her pubic bone with his own. Liz straddled Wendy's head and lowered herself down so Wendy could suck on her. It didn't take long for Mark to come in Wendy, starting a chain reaction where Wendy came, and in doing so, triggered Liz's climax.