Young Man Fucks Hot MILF Boss

Story Info
Me fucking my older MILF boss.
1.8k words
3.97
26.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JPatt12
JPatt12
1 Followers

About me: I'm 25 years old, 6ft 2, white male, brown hair, 7.5 inch cock. I go to the gym 5-6 times a week, I have a six pack and I play rugby. I would rate my looks 8/10. Earlier this year I was hired as the Head of HR for a medium-sized media company.

My boss, Nicole, is 45 years old, slim, 5ft 9, blonde hair, 34DD enhanced tits (as I would go on to discover!) I would rate her looks 8.5/10. Nicole is the Director of People, she overseas HR, recruitment and communications. She has a husband and 2 young kids.

I had two interviews with Nicole during the interview process. Even after only meeting her twice I was thinking about how great it would be to fuck her, and that although the odds weren't in my favour, I at least thought I had a decent chance.

The first week at my new job went by and it was just about digesting as much information as possible. Most people were very friendly to me and all other department managers were happy to give me an induction lowdown on their department so I could better understand the company. By Week 3 I was expected to be fulfilling my job description, I was no longer 'the new guy'.

At the end of Week 3 I had a Probation Meeting with Nicole in her office. There were a couple of minor issues that had been flagged up to her, but overall she was very impressed with how I had settled in so quickly.

"Given that this job is a step up from where you were previously, I couldn't be happier with how you've done in these three weeks," Nicole said. The meeting was coming to an end and the time was approaching 1:30pm.

"Come on, let's go out for some lunch" Nicole said. At this point I started to realise that the 2 colleagues who would usually join us for lunch will have already eaten. For the first time since I joined the company it'll just be me and Nicole during our break.

We went to get some 'upmarket pub food' (I'm still questioning whether that's even a thing) down the street. During the hour we spent at the pub we spoke about our families, trips we've been on, holidays we have planned, movies we like -- just basic chit chat for the most part. We also spoke about our fitness routines. She brought the subject up, and I ensured we continued to talk about it for a good while (maybe 10 minutes). I wanted to talk about my body and I wanted her thinking about it.

After I told her I go to the gym 5-6 times a week, she said "I can tell, you look great."

I replied, "thanks, you look great too" and smiled as I locked eyes with her, "you're really toned, very few women in their 40s with 2 kids can pull that off." I expected Nicole to get a little flustered, but no, back came a calm and confident reply: "That's because I'm not your average woman."

I offered to pay for my food but Nicole insisted on paying. I saw her salary on a spreadsheet earlier that day -- almost double my salary -- so I knew it wouldn't be much of an expense for her!

The company I'm at was bought by a larger business last year and recently there's been efforts to bring the employees of two businesses together. One initiative has been for 4 managers from our company and 4 managers from the other company to go for a meal together. Nicole and I were in the same meal group, and on the evening only 5 of the 8 showed up (which wasn't surprising). We had our meal and a drink then the 3 others all decided to say their goodbyes.

"Let's go for a cocktail, I'm paying" Nicole said. 'A cocktail' turned into many and by 10:30pm we were already drunk. The next bar we went into had already had its table and chairs put to one side to make way for the dancefloor.

"Let's dance," Nicole said. I obliged. We showed off our dance moves dancing in an almost empty room for several songs before Nicole turned with her back to me and started to grind against my crotch. My cock stood to attention immediately. Not wanting to expose my large boner, I held her tightly.

"That feels like a knife," Nicole chuckled.

"Just wait until it's inside you," I joked. I instantly regretted saying this as I felt this was risky escalation, but thankfully Nicole laughed, looked up at me and mouthed "naughty."

I put my hand in my left pocket and managed to yank my cock into a less revealing position. We sat down and had 1 more drink before leaving the bar.

"Where do you want to go now?" I asked.

"Can I come back to your apartment?" she said, clutching my hand as she said it. I raised my eyebrows and smiled.

"Okay." I lived on my own right in the city centre, only a 5 minute walk from the bar we were last at.

As soon as we got into the flat we began to kiss passionately while undressing ourselves.

"Big and strong" she said, "I love my men to look like warriors." I don't know how long we were fucking for, all I know is that my body was completely exhausted at the end of it. I pounded her as had as I could that night -- spurred on by her moans, franticly shaking legs, soaking wet pussy and her vocal delight at the size and power of my cock.

The next morning I was woken by Nicole who climbed on top of me, kissing my abs.

"Suddenly hangovers don't mean much anymore," she said.

i started to think out loud, "Where does your husband think you are?"

"I messaged him to say I was staying at my friend's house because there were no taxis to our village." A bizarre excuse, but one so bizarre it might be something he would believe. Her village was very remote so there is a certain logic to it. Still, probably not the best drunken excuse Nicole has ever given.

"We can both say we're working from home today, but I need to head back home and get on my laptop before people start asking questions," Nicole said.

She had already booked a taxi and headed out shortly after. I was logged into my laptop, however the amount of productive work done was close to zero due to my hangover, and reminiscing about my incredible night with Nicole.

On the Sunday I saw Nicole scheduled a meeting with just me the following morning at 9:30am in her office. This got me half nervous she would say how inappropriate Friday's antics were... and half excited she wouldn't. I walked into her office on the Monday morning.

"Did you have a nice weekend, Josh?"

"Yeah thanks, did you?"

"Yep, it was alright, we went out to [location omitted] for the day on Saturday. So, I need you to hold a disciplinary meeting with the two we discussed last week and let Mark know..." etc.

To my surprise this was purely a professional meeting, until the end.

"Oh, one more thing. Don't tell anyone about Friday."

"Don't worry, I won't."

"Ha, good boy Josh."

Things went back to normal -- i.e. no sex talk, no funny business, just work -- until Thursday afternoon when I saw Nicole had changed into her gym gear and was walking back to her office from the toilets. I took this opportunity to follow her into the office. I asked her a work-related question, then brought up her attire.

"Going for a run later?"

"No, I'm just wearing these for the sake of it." she replied sarcastically, smirking.

"You're distracting me wearing those leggings. Your bum-"

"Josh. I'm really busy this week," Nicole said firmly.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it," I said.

"So you're blaming me for you being horny? What are you going to do about it?" she replied forcefully, glaring at me. By this point I knew this was all part of her tough girl act.

I smiled, walked towards her, gave her a kiss and smacked her ass.

"You're the problem but you're also the solution," I chuckled.

Nicole snapped into logical mode, fearing quite rightly that someone would walk in/out of the IT room across the corridor and see us.

"Leave before someone sees us. I'll message you, Joshy." I was 'Joshy' now, at least when it was just me and her in the room!

Nicole drives a Land Rover Sport, which between that and the Land Rover Evoque, is basically the car all wealthy, attractive MILFs drive. Even seeing her step in and out of the car in the office car park turns me on.

I smacked her ass and whispered, "I would love to fuck you right now."

Nicole said "Let's go to the boardroom" in her normal authoritative voice. The boardroom had no windows, the 'Vacant' sign was shifted to 'Engaged' and the door was locked. As she locked the door she said, "10 minutes", and lunged towards me - offering a passionate snog.

Nicole went straight for my cock and demanded I got it out. "69" I said, "on the table." She liked this idea. Despite being in work, we didn't hold back trying to make the other scream -- if anything it was a distraction from our need to scream! I made Nicole cum three times and each time the taste of her pussy juice was the taste of victory.

Nicole looked up, spotted the clock and said "It's been 10 minutes, are you close [to cumming]?"

I replied, "It takes me ages to cum, remember?"

"Oh shit, yeah. Young stud," Nicole said.

Nicole got up, gave me a kiss and began to put her suit jacket and pants back on. I was still lay down with my big cock as hard as possible.

"Come on," I pleaded. "We'll finish this another time. I love your tongue though, how does it not get sore? A lot better than other men I've been with, I don't usually cum from oral." I've heard that said about me a lot, although Nicole was mistaken in thinking my tongue didn't get very sore after eating pussy so intensely! We both got dressed, checked that each other looked presentable, and walked out of the boardroom together.

Since then we met to discuss in a pretty formal manner how we want our little fling to progress. We agreed that at work we should be 100% professional from now on and never risk being caught by a colleague. Nicole would come to my apartment once a week, but that would be all. Since then, we have both stuck to the agreement.

Nicole went on holiday with two friends of hers for a week, she came back last Thursday and we came back to my apartment for a quick fuck on Monday. We haven't done anything of note since then.

JPatt12
JPatt12
1 Followers