All Comments on 'Young Man Gets First Physical Pt. 01'

by Imakewetspots

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

I love mature nurses! They know how to take care of patients.

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story! I also love an older woman who takes charge and a good prostate massage! Very much looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful writing! I like the character development and pacing. Not just another "Nice to meet you. Wanna' fuck" story. Great descriptions of the passion that inflames the mind and drives the body into the fires of lust!

Best regards from Key West,

Charles

Harvey_32Harvey_32over 1 year ago

I usually speed read the intro and did here. I had to go back to the beginning to pick-up some details then read every word right through.

I don't usually read all of a 4 page story.

As has been said, a few errors but not worthy of criticism as the rest is soooo gooood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many nurses and practioners enjoy giving physicals to guys. Some have had guy shoot on them, many think it is funny.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved the pacing and seeing the thoughts behind all the characters! Definitely need more of this story, maybe see how he matures as their relationship progresses. Hope to see part 2 soon

DuncanitaDuncanita9 months ago

When is part 2 due?

Rainyday493Rainyday4939 months ago

So hot, such a great build up, and I'd love to see where you go with this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImakewetspots@Imakewetspots
Taking a break for a while. A lot of time and energy goes into every story but it’s disappointing to see that only 1 out a 1,000 readers will vote and only 1 out of 10,000 readers will leave a comment. Feedback is necessary to improve and it’s the only external reward for cr...