Young Man Pt. 02

Story Info
A few days later, we hook up again!
3k words
4.71
15.6k
21

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell!" I moaned to myself as I jerked off for like the 12th time since I had hooked up with Jake last weekend. It seemed like every hour, I'd remember some aspect of our hook up, and two seconds later, one hand would be wrapped around my shaft and the other grabbing my ass or teasing myself until I exploded.

It had only been four days since we hooked up, but I hadn't heard from him except for when we played a couple of volleyball games together two days ago. We kept it casual, though, and didn't directly interact except for a few greetings and some friendly trash talk. I may have made an error after I saw him leaving because I was staring as his ass, but that's beside the point!

I felt my breath quicken as I pressed my face into my pillow, my left hand spanking my ass cheek red, my right hand gripping my pulsing cock, and I let out a loud moan as I felt my cock head twitch and explode into the towel I had under me.

I was tired of waiting for him to reach out to me. I needed that cock again! I rolled over onto my back and picked up my phone and sent him a quick "Hey :)" through Snapchat, just like last time, except I added the emoji, he would know what that meant I hoped!

I cleaned up in the shower and made some food, but still no text back from him. Fuck. I thought I had been too eager since I saw that he had opened it half an hour ago.

Another hour went by before I finally got a notification that he had replied! All he had said back was, "Hey :)." Oh well, it's not like I was more creative!

I smiled to myself as I typed out, "Just sitting here thinking about the other night..."

He replied, "Me too," and then a pic followed.... of course, a close up on his massive rod, rock hard, veins gleaming.

I felt my face burn red as I immediately felt my cock stir back up, seriously like six to midnight with this guy!

I flipped over on my couch, so I was in the position he ate my ass in the other day, head facing the back, ankles off the front, knees on the cushions. I snapped a pic over my shoulder of my ass in my pajama pants and sent it to him. "How'd you know what I was missing?"

"Because I knew it'd be less than a week before you were begging for my cock in that ass and mouth..."

Oh fuck, he was onto me! I thought giggling to myself, damn, am I that obvious? I figured I'd play into his ego as I typed back, "I almost didn't even make it a day...want some help with that tonight?"

His reply came after a few agonizing minutes, "Not tonight, be there tomorrow at nine, though."

I smiled to myself as I sent him a pic from my point of view of my pants and boxers tugged to my ankles, my back on the couch and my legs up in the air. My free hand was covering my cock and pulling it to the side. "What I expect to see then."

No reply, but I didn't expect one as I tugged my clothes on and tried to pass out, not being very successful as I was so fucking horny. I was determined to save at least one load for tomorrow night!

The next day was just as agonizing. I worked, went home and just chilled, watching Netflix and sipping on a couple of beers while the time slowly clicked away. Finally, at around eight, I hopped in the shower and made myself super fresh for him, lathering up my whole body, ignoring my diamond hard cock, and running a razor around my pubes and ass.

I toweled off and tugged on a little thong. I had just ordered on Sunday after we hooked up the last time. I wanted something hot. This was a thong that had a bright, dark red band around the hips, and back on the bottom. My cock fought against the lace, but I fit just right, and damn it framed my ass perfectly! I pulled on a cotton white tee shirt and went back to the couch a little before nine to sip on another beer and wait.

I was getting anxious when he didn't arrive on time, but finally, at around twenty after nine, he snapped me his steering wheel and said, "on the way." I felt butterflies in my stomach as I opened another beer and waited.

He snapped that he was here and I buzzed him in, he knew the way to my apartment now, so I didn't feel the need to walk down to him. He knocked on my door, and I opened it in just my thong and tee shirt.

I pulled open the door, and his face broke into a big smile as he looked me up and down. "You like?" I asked a little shyly as I felt my cheeks turn a little pink as he checked me out.

"Oh, hell yeah!" He said, smiling still and walking in.

He was looking fabulous in just some mid-thigh cotton shorts that his big thigh muscles stretched out, a button-up short-sleeve shirt that was unbuttoned about halfway so I could see his chest hair and the top of his tight abs and chest muscles. He also had on some leather bracelets and a silver necklace.

"I knew you would wait for me, but damn do I wish I would've hurried up..." He said as he kicked off his sandals, and I shut the door.

"Hey, the longer you make me wait, the less attention gets paid to your cock..." I said as he turned around, and I pressed my hand to his bulge.

"Now if that's not motivation..." he said coolly as he reached one hand out and wrapped it around the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss before he said anything else.

Our lips met, and I felt electricity shoot through my body as I put my hands on his waist and let our mouths do the talking for a while. He had both of his hands on my neck and the back of my head, guiding me and dictating the pace. Our wet tongues were crashing together, and I was lifting myself just a little on my toes as he was a bit taller than me.

"Fuck I forgot how good of a kisser you are..." He moaned, breaking the kiss for a moment before planting his warm, sun-drenched lips back on me. I didn't say anything but just moaned into his mouth as a response. I swear I was so turned on I was afraid my hard-on was going to bust through the thin lace of my thong.

I leaned my body into him as we kissed some more, and his hands drifted from my face to my back, then lower back, then onto my ass. His strong hands groped me while we kissed, and I felt him just worshipping every jiggle my ass made when he'd lightly spank me. I let out a gasp into his mouth every time he did that too. While he was caressing my ass, my hands worked on the buttons on his shirt, popping them out until he was quickly open chested and my hands started to rub his abs and chest.

I only had the light on next to the couch, and his deeply tanned skin next to my pale skin was exhilarating as I explored his body, my head dipping down so I could kiss and lick his chest. After a minute of this, his hands left my ass and pulling me up by the hair, he kissed me again, and we kind of stumbled our way into the apartment. We made it to the couch where we fell onto the cushions, him on top, and his tongue pushing into my mouth again.

I felt his strong body lift up, and his hands push his shorts down as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His lips drifted down to my neck and started to kiss, lick, and bite my sensitive skin. I could feel his arms down, pushing his shorts off of my ankles and stroking his cock a little. When he lifted up to kiss me again, I caught sight of his massive cock, 9'' and throbbing so bad it looked angry, and I moaned as he pressed his lips onto me again.

In one hand, he had a bottle of lube he pulled out of his shorts pocket, and he was rubbing himself until he was slick wet while we kissed. Then he leaned back onto one knee, the other foot on the ground and tugged my thong to the side and ran a couple of fingers over me. I had prepped myself already, and he could tell, smiling down at me. He added some more lube just for my sake and then angled the big tip towards my hole.

"Please fuck me, Jake, I need that big dick, please." I moaned to him as I felt him push into me. His head popping in it felt like, and I gasped, my face stuck in my "O" face as he shifted his legs and leaned over to kiss my open mouth. "Fuck I love that big dick!" I moaned as he pushed another inch or so into me.

He kept alternating between kissing my lips and then my neck, then my lips and then my neck and so on until I could feel his massive balls resting on my ass.

"I missed his tight ass, not as tight as last time, though..." He said, looking down at me with a gleam in his eye and a slight smile.

"Maybe I'm getting used to that big cock of yours..." I said, teasing him back.

"Not..." he pulled out to the tip and thrust into me, making me moan, and my legs clench around his waist. ".... likely." He said with the same thrust. Man, he knew how to fuck!

With that, his thrusts kept coming at my ass, his big cock pulling out to his tip, then plunging deep into me. My back was practically bouncing on the cushions, my ass probably getting red from his heavy balls smacking into my cheeks. He had his arms straight on either side of my head, and I had my hands wrapped around his strong arms, feeling his biceps, then his shoulders, then his back as he fucked me.

"Four days is way too long to go without this ass..." he moaned as his thrusts picked up the pace. He was in a steady rhythm, and I kept my legs as high as I could, presenting my ass to him. This stud could fuck at a high pace too, so athletic and young and full of energy.

His face was gleaming with sweat after we had been at it for a few minutes, my apartment was warm, and we were like animals in the heat we got at it so fast. I felt his body shift, and I regained my focus, my eyes were in the back of my head, I think at this point. He was coming down to kiss me, and with that, he was pushing deep into me, letting me feel his full, thick cock inside of me. Then he broke the kiss quickly and just as quickly pulled out of me.

I felt a gaping, emptiness suddenly envelop my ass, but that didn't last long as he was standing on the side of the couch, turned me to the back cushions, my legs opened a little for him as he pushed into me like a sideways doggy and kept pounding. His balls were smacking against my lower buttcheek. My legs spread a little, not too tight though because he was so thick, but enough that my cock and balls were pinched between my thighs.

"Oh, fuck I'm not going to last long with that ass baby..." I heard him moan and I looked over my shoulder to see his strong muscles flex under his necklace and open shirt as he fucked my ass.

"Cum inside of me, please cum in me!" I moaned back.

"Yeah? You want this big dick to cum inside of your tight little ass?"

"Yes, I want that big dick!"

"Call me daddy, call this 18-year-old fuck buddy your daddy if you want me to cum inside of you."

"Fuck, Daddy, Daddy, just cum in me, please!" I was practically begging now, and I would have said anything. My eyes were rolled back in my head, and his thick, long cock was making me feel things I'd never felt before!

"Yeah, I'm gonna cum, fill up that tight little slutty ass..." He was moaning as I felt his cock start to swell up inside of me. His orgasm lasted a while too. He kept pumping throughout it, and he must have came for like half a minute, I could feel his big load spilling out of my ass and running down my lower asscheek, but I didn't care, couches and carpets can be cleaned.

Finally, he stopped cumming, and after pushing his cock in and out of me slowly, I could feel my ass milking him, he pulled out. "I don't think you've cum yet, though..." He was saying as he straightened up and then running his hands into my hair, he pulled me off the couch onto my knees on the carpet.

"Rub your cock inside that thong, don't pull it out and jerk though, I want you to cum with my cum deep inside your ass." He said as I desperately ran my hand and fingers over my lace-covered cock. It felt like I was a girl masturbating, and my face started to burn a deep pink as I realized that this young stud had me at the mercy of his big dick!

"That's right, now kiss my feet..." He said, and I dropped down to one hand and my knees and started to kiss, lick and suck his toes into my mouth as I masturbated. "Damn, you are a treat..." I heard him say above me as he pushed his big toe into my mouth, and I moaned around his toe that I was going to cum.

I let out a high-pitched moan as I busted inside of my brand-new thong, soaking the thin fabric immediately. I kept his toe in my mouth and sucked it, though, as I rocked my hips through my leg, shaking orgasm.

I managed to stop cumming, and he pulled his toe out of my mouth, then helped me to my feet and planted a deep kiss on my lips. "Fuck, worth the wait?" He asked, smiling at me.

"Hell yeah, maybe I'll let you come over another time if you're lucky," I said, smiling and giggling, and he laughed. I think he could tell I was kidding as my hands were cradling and stroking his cock and balls, my thong was drenched in my cum from my cock and ass, and my face was a red, sweaty mess!

"Careful, you're getting me hard again..." he warned me as I kept playing with his cock.

"Maybe that's my goal..." I said as I moved him to sit down on the armchair in my living room and handed him my still cold, almost full beer from before.

"Enjoy," I said as I slipped down to my knees between his spread thighs and started to suck his cock.

"God damn, you are the best fuck buddy in the world..." he moaned down to me as I heard him take a sip out of the beer bottle.

I didn't start slow like last time, but just engulfed his cock, keeping our passion going. I sucked him deep into my mouth, this time working to deepthroat him fully. He moaned in appreciation, and I felt his hand on the back of my head as I bobbed up and down. My lips and saliva coating his dick that had just fucked my ass into next week.

"God, I love the way you suck my cock, you are such a good little slut."

I moaned up at him when he said that.

"Yeah? Do you like being my little cocksucker? Giving up that ass and mouth to my big dick?"

Moan.

"Trust me I love that little mouth and ass, I'm gonna keep you around for a long time if you keep this up."

Moan.

"Then you're going to become a good little slut for daddy, that's right. This 18-year-old cock is your daddy. You're going to do whatever I want, huh?"

Moan.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum baby, make Daddy cum while I finish your beer."

Big moan and then I started to stroke him while I sucked around his tip. I glanced up, and he was looking down at me to the side of the beer bottle, and I felt his cock start to cum. His thick shaft filled my mouth as I watched him drain the last of the beer.

"Ahh!" he let out as he finished the beer and he finished cumming in my mouth, I had swallowed all but a little that had dribbled out onto my chin. I ran my finger down and collected that to swallow as well, smiling up at him as I leaned back on my knees.

"What a great Wednesday night!" He said laughing, and I laughed as well as I stood up and tugged off my shirt, and he did the same. I stripped off my soaking wet thong and tossed it in the basket in my room.

Then we made our way to the shower, where a lot more kissing and fondling took place before grabbing some food and collapsing in each other's arms in bed.