Young Man

Story Info
First time with a much younger man.
2.6k words
4.55
48.9k
53

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of a time I fooled with a much younger man, a decade my junior. I was about 27, almost 28, and he was 18 and a half he had told me. He was a freshman at the local college, that's all I knew.

We met at a sand volleyball game. I love the game, and since the campus has a few courts, I can usually get into a few pretty good matches just dropping by. I knew most of the guys and girls that played, but I hadn't seen Jake before. He was there and caught my eye immediately. He was all over the court, insanely athletic, and just full of energy. He wore a pair of super-short black shorts that clung to his muscled thighs and played shirtless, and I marveled at his body. Sometimes it was too distracting during the game!

He was my opposite. He had dark hair, lots of chest hair, and a barrel body with thick arms. Someone who had been lifting for a while. Meanwhile, I am skinnier but with a big butt and thighs and paler than someone who plays sand volleyball should be.

Anyway, I had played a few times with and against him over two weeks at the beginning of the fall semester once he had shown up. Eventually, I worked up the courage to subtly exchange some contact info with more people there, including him.

Late one Saturday evening, I was horny as hell and figured, "what's the worst that could happen?" I grabbed my phone and shot off a snap to Jake that just said, "Hey."

I didn't have to wait long for a response as I heard the tone on my phone and grabbed it. "What's up, old-timer? 😉" The reply read, and my heartbeat quickened, seeing the winking face. I wasn't sure if he was ok with hooking up with a guy, but I was getting more confident!

"Not much, wondering what you young kids were up to? See if I could come up with some plans?" I sent it to him.

What came next made me blush, and I've been with about a hundred mix of guys and girls at this point!

It was just a picture of his torso and chin, though I could tell he was smiling, the caption read, "Finishing up at the gym, wanna hang after?"

I quickly agreed and gave him my address to swing by once he had completed his workout and showered up. Then I spent the next hour or so nervous as hell! I showered too quickly to make sure I was fresh and then got dressed again, slipping on a little thong for him. I started sipping a little bourbon to relax and watching some Netflix. Finally, I got the text that he was here, and I went down to let him into my apartment building.

We chatted a little on the way back to my apartment, and I let him in, gave him a quick tour, and offered him a drink too. We stood out on the balcony, making some general small talk about volleyball, the town, etc., I was feeling really relaxed, but I didn't want to press it and make it weird until I was sure. Luckily I didn't have to wait long!

He asked me if I smoked weed, and I said yes, and he pulled out a pipe and took a hit. He offered it to me, and I followed suit. Now, one thing about me is that when I smoke, I get insatiably horny, and I swear he might have known this!

"Checking out my ass?" I heard him say. Oh fuck, I thought, realizing my eyes had drifted all over his body and was checking him out!

I figured I would just go with it, "Idk why I would, I see enough on the court, but not all of it!" I teased him.

"Maybe that's so people can get a little worked up." He responded.

"Maybe it works," I said back.

He leaned a little over to me, and his hand was super close to mine..."Maybe it's my turn..." He said, teasing as he grabbed the pipe. This kid was driving me wild!

I watched him swell his chest up to take a deep pull, then without warning, he turned to me and putting his hand on my chin, guided me to open my mouth, and he exhaled just inches from my open lips. "Always good to share!" he whispered, turning me on. I swear I was like a virgin excited right now, my cock was straining like crazy against the seams of my jeans.

"agreed..." Was all I said before leaning forward a little and finding his lips with mine. He met me halfway, and our first kiss was super deep, both of us taking a big breath as our lips connected. I felt him put the pipe down on my nearby table, and his hands drift around me. Our tongues connected as I put my hands on his hips. He was an eager, young kisser, one hand wrapping around the back of my head and neck and dictating the pace, our tongues sliding and crashing into one another as our bodies pressed against each other.

Our kiss got deeper, and I pulled his short sleeve button up shirt up and over his head, his firm, tanned body shimmering in the moonlight and the soft, yellow light from inside my apartment. We kissed again for a minute before I felt him pull my shirt off as well. Then immediately, his hands drifted down, and he undid my belt and jeans, pushing them to the floor. I stepped out of my pants and kicked them to the side, kissing him harder now as his hands were at my hips.

"I knew you were a little volleyball slut!" He teased me as he snapped the side of my bright blue thong.

"Only for hotties like you!" I said, kissing him again.

"Mm-hmm, and I bet kissing isn't the only thing those lips are good for?" He asked like he already knew the answer. I smiled up at him and kissed him once more before guiding him over to one of the chairs. He sat down, and I got on my knees between his legs, my knees on my bundled up jeans and shirt. I leaned over him and kissed his chest all over, then his shoulders and biceps, then down to his abs while I tugged at his waistband. He lifted his hips, and his pants and underwear came down, and I couldn't help but laugh when his big cock sprang up and slapped my chin!

"Oh my god, how do you walk around?" I asked, laughing as his heavy cock drooped over to lay on his thigh.

"Haha, most of the time, it's without underwear!" He answered as I wrapped my fingers around his shaft. I held his cock and slowly stroked him to make sure he was fully hard. His cock had to be about 9 inches and very thick, as thick as a beer bottle it seemed. I leaned forward again, and we kissed deeply as I stroked him some more before I slipped my mouth from his lips straight down to his cock head. I teased him, slowly swirling around the head and licking his slit while he leaned back.

I slowly engulfed his cock head as he moaned above me. I appreciated his strong hands running over my hair while I slowly sucked more and more of him into my mouth without pushing me down to gag on him like some overzealous guys do. He was content to let me work my tongue and lips over every inch of his cockhead and shaft.

"Fuck, you are incredible!" I heard him moan and I kept slurping on his cock. Letting my spit slide down his shaft and cover his balls where one of my hands was working. The other pumping his shaft very slowly. A little out of tune with my lips just to drive him crazy. I knew I wasn't going to be able to deep throat him right then, so I just kept using my hands to work his thick shaft. My lips started maintaining pace, and I let myself drool more over my chin down to lube him up.

"You are gonna make me fucking nut so hard in that pretty little mouth..." He groaned, and I took that cue to move both hands onto his shaft. My lips suctioned his head, my tongue circled him quickly while both of my hands worked him up and down.

"Oh god yeah, I'm gonna fucking cum!" He moaned loudly above me, and I got a little worried someone would hear, but honestly, I didn't care because at that point, I felt his cock swell and his cum start spurting from his tip. I clamped my lips down harder and squeezed his shaft with my hands as he groaned above me. His hands gripping my hair tight, and I just kept sucking and swallowing til he had subsided like a minute later!

I softly sucked him and licked the slit, my hands still pumping very slightly as he dripped out the last of his orgasm onto my tongue. Finally, I pulled off, "God, I love your cock!" I said.

"Haha, I can tell!" He teased me. I knew it was pretty obvious, I had just sucked the life out of him, and my face was red, and I was gasping a little, everyone knew I loved that cock!

He leaned down and cupped my face into his hands, and we kissed again, then he held the pipe up to my lips and lit it for me to take a pull. Then he did one while I exhaled. "I think this is cashed, but we aren't." He said, standing up and helping me up. We stepped inside, and he led me over to my couch. We kissed a little bit standing up, then he tilted me a little so he could bend over and suck and lick my nipples. I rubbed his chest while he did that; my nipples are super sensitive, so his little bites and licks were driving me extra wild.

"Bend over the couch, baby." He moaned to me after kissing me one last time, and I got on my knees on the couch, my elbows on the back. He moved behind me, and I felt him tug my thong off and toss it to the side. Then he got on his knees behind me, and I felt his hot breath on my crack. I moaned as he started to kiss and feel my ass up. His lips moved closer and closer to my hole, and my cock was involuntarily twitching, even without being touched. Finally, I felt his tongue snake down my crack to my hole. His hot lips were wrapped around me, and his tongue was pushing in and out of me.

One of his hands left my hips and draped around the front of me, and he started to tweak my nipples while he ate my ass out. He was just as good with his lips and tongue down there as he was when kissing my lips! His hand soon trailed down from my nipples, and he got to my cock. I moaned as he licked me and stroked my cock. Very slowly, just like how I started him. Then he bent my cock and pointed it back to himself, and he wrapped his lips around my cock head, and he sucked me from behind for just a minute, just to get me wet, he said before going back to my hole and his hand stroking me even faster.

I leaned my head down on my forearms and just opened up to him. His tongue and hands were driving me wild, and I told him I was going to come soon. He didn't let up, just took his other hand off of my ass and draped it over my cockhead, and I exploded right into his hand and palm. He gathered up my orgasm and then straightening me up on my knees. He stood up behind me and fed my cum to me. I eagerly licked my cum from his big, virile, young man's hand.

He helped me up again, and we went back to the balcony to grab our drinks and toasted to good orgasms. He laughed, and we kissed again this time he pulled me up into his arms and carried me inside. I thought we would go to the couch but he went right past it and took me into my bedroom. He turned on the desk light after dropping me on the bed, and then he came back to stand on the edge of the bed.

I just looked up into his eyes, knowing what he wanted. "I have lube in my nightstand."

He leaned down to grab it, and I watched as he slicked his cock up. I was on my side and reached out to stroke him as he reached down to spread my legs, and his fingers lubed me up. When he was ready, he pulled me to face him missionary, and I watched this hunk lean over me, my legs on his shoulders and his wet, powerful cock hanging between his legs. We kept eye contact as he pushed his head into me, and I whimpered but nodded to him to keep going. He kept a secure grip on me as he entered me fully. It took a few minutes, but he had my ass pinned to his balls.

Without a word, he started to circle his hips, loosening me up even more. Then he began to pump into me. My ass begging for his cock as he drifted back to his tip, and I gaped open for him before he pushed back into me. I could feel his heavy balls slap against my ass and back as he fucked me. I just moaned for him and grabbed his strong arms and shoulders, and he fucked my ass properly. His big balls swinging in the air, and my hole accepted his more energetic and more forceful thrusts. We fucked like this for probably ten minutes, then he flipped me onto my stomach, lifted one of my legs to the side and entered me again. He leaned his hot, heavy body on me and drove that massive cock between my cheeks. I just grabbed the sheets and moaned that I was going to cum again as the friction between the bed and his thrusting drove me to another orgasm.

He rolled over after a few minutes of this, and I rode his reverse cowgirl style. I had control now and was taking every inch of him, trying to give him a show as he slapped my ass red as I worked for him. I rode him for just a few minutes before he got me on my hands and knees and fucked me doggy style. I knew he was close by how aggressive he was fucking me, and I just encouraged him begging for more of his cock and his cum. Before long in that position, he gripped my shoulders tight, and I felt his cock start to blast into me. I rode my fat ass back into him and squeezed all of the cum out this stud's big cock.

We collapsed in a sweat-drenched heap in my bed, and after we caught our breath, we just laughed in elation. I draped a leg over his body and laid my head on his chest, leaning up to kiss him again before we fell asleep in a mess of limbs.