Young Man Pt. 07

Story Info
Another threesome, this one a little different!
3.3k words
4.66
9.1k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Check out the previous chapters for any backstory! Any feedback is appreciated and would love to hear your thoughts!

Jake, Dave, and I had all slept in late after our early morning threesome. It wasn't until about 11 am that we all stirred awake and tried to rehydrate. We all chatted a little about how fun the previous night was and I could tell Dave was still reeling from finally getting Jake's big dick is all it's glory.

The two guys headed out and I cleaned up my place. The smell of drunken sex permeated my whole apartment, not that I was complaining!

The rest of the weekend and the week was fairly uneventful. For me just work, exercising, and catching up with some friends.

Around the middle of the week I was starting to get antsy for a good fuck again, but I didn't want to seem desperate and so decided to wait for Jake to reach out. Luckily on Wednesday I heard from him!

My phone pinged with a Snapchat around 9 pm when I was chilling on my couch with some red wine and Netflix.

I opened his message and it was a photo of his open collar shirt with his burly chest. The trace of his 5 o clock shadow on his chin above the camera. I'm not sure if it was on purpose but it was practically the angle I could see when he fucked me missionary! Thag thought immediately made my cock stir.

The caption read: "Miss me baby?"

I smiled and took a selfie from above my head while biting my lip. "Maybe...you missing me?"

His next message was without a photo, just text. "Uh huh...but I got an idea if you're cool?"

"Depends on the idea I guess?"

"Well we had a good little threesome last weekend, thought we could try it again, but with another friend of mine. Someone a little more like me?"

I smiled as my heartbeat slammed my chest it was pounding so hard. I was definitely interested!

"Tell me more about him..."

Jake next sent me a video of him smirking, then he pulled away and I could see his chest and then he pointed the camera down and I saw his pants around his ankles, his big cock about half hard and hanging between his thick legs.

He moved the camera to the side and I saw another man standing right next to him. Another white guy I could tell, maybe Italian with how tan he was. His legs were very muscular, but also skinny. Like half the size of Jake's, but super toned. His cock was about the same size as my hung friends and was drooping between his thighs.

Jake swung the camera up and I could see both of their faces smiling. His friend sure was cute! Like Jeff Goldblum if he was even skinnier! Jake said, "Say hi to my friend."

The guy next to Jake smiled and said, "Hi friend!" And they laughed a little before the video ended.

Jake sent a message after that said, "You like?"

I responded fast, my fingers flying around my keyboard. "I like...I like a lot!"

"I thought so ;) are you at your place?"

"Yeah are you coming tonight?" So much for not acting desperate.

"Why wait? ;)" Jake sent.

"Ok, just give me about 15 minutes!"

"No worries, we still have to drive over from my dorm"

I smiled and tossed the blanket off of me and picked up a little around my place. Just to make it look a little more presentable!

Then I went into the bathroom and checked how I looked. I had showered only like an hour or so ago and cleaned myself all over so I just did a check and made sure I was prepped for anything that might happen.

I went back to the bedroom and picked out a dark red lace little thong that had a band that split into three lines on my hips. It was my newest piece and I couldn't wait to test it out with these young studs! I slipped a matching garter set up and let the garters hang free.

Then I pulled on a black tee shirt and a pair of athletic shorts that hid my little surprise!

I went back to the living room and sipped my wine some more while I waited the last few minutes for the two of them to arrive.

When I heard the doorbell, I almost jumped I was waiting with such anticipation!

I stood up and let them into the building and then swung the door open to my apartment open and waiting for them to come up the stairs. I smiled as I saw Jake come up the stairs and turn towards me. Jake was wearing athletic shorts and a workout black tee.

"There he is! I've been missing you!" He said as his friend came up behind him.

Jake got to my door and leaned over to kiss my cheek and then he continued inside. "This is Rob." He said pointing his thumb behind him. Rob was also wearing athletic shorts and a tank top.

"Hi Rob!" I said realizing that my cheeks were hot and I was probably blushing like crazy.

He smiled a broad smile back at me and leaned down and kissed my cheek too. He was tall, like probably 6'5" and towered over me. His body was super lean, but I could tell it was hard from probably playing lots of sports. "Hi yourself. Great place!" He said as he walked inside and I shut the door. They both kicked their sandals off.

"Thanks, it certainly does everything I need it too."

"Does it ever!" Jake said joking and making us all laugh and giggle a little.

"You guys want any wine?" I asked as we moved into the kitchen.

I opened up a new bottle of red and we all clinked our glasses and chatted for a few minutes.

The red wine was heating me up even more than the anticipation of our night ahead. My cheeks were flushed and I'm sure they were thinking I was cute as hell.

"Excuse me, I got to drain the anaconda, I'll be right back." Jake said with a smile and disappeared down the hall to the bathroom.

I smiled at Rob after Jake left and he smiled back at me. We were leaning against the counters on opposite sides of the kitchen from each other.

He said, "So, Jake tells me a lot of great things about you."

"Well I'd hope so, we sure have a lot of fun together!" I said with a little giggle. The wine was really warming me up. We were almost done with bottle after only ten minuted.

I saw Rob smile at that and take another sip before setting his empty glass down. He walked over to me with his long legs and leaned down a little, putting his hands on the counter on both sides of my hips. I set my glass down too and reached out and put my hands on his hips.

My heart was pounding as I looked up into his eyes. They were black and I felt like he was searching my soul.

He said, "Think we're going to have a lot of fun together?"

"Yeah...yeah I do..." I said in barely above a whisper.

The last words were out of my mouth before I leaned up and I felt him press down and our lips crashed together in a passionate kiss. I moaned softly into his mouth as our lips connected and felt each other out.

His long fingers and big hand left the counter and started to wrap around my back, pulling me to him. He kissed just like Jake, urgent, with a lot of youthful energy!

"Whoa, did I miss something?" I heard Jake say with a lighthearted voice as he came back into the kitchen.

"Not much, just getting to know your friend better!" I said giggling as Rob still had his arms around me.

Jake came up and leaned against the counter next to me. "Well don't let me stop you." He said as he sipped on my forgotten wine.

Rob didn't need much more talking after that and I felt his hand pull my chin up and our lips connected again. The heat was rising in my body and I couldn't believe I had two 19 year old hung studs drinking my wine and waiting to fuck me!

We kissed for another minute or so until I broke off the kiss and stared deep into his eyes and turned us around so that he and Jake were leaning against the counter facing me. I stepped back and alternated between making eye contact with each of them.

I slowly reached down and gripped the base of my tee shirt and teased it up. Revealing the lace garter belt. I saw both of them perk up seeing that. I also noticed their shorts being much tighter! The bulge in each of their shorts was very evident!

I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it aside. Then my fingers started playing with my shorts waistband. I pulled that down an inch or two and showed off the lace tri band. Then I turned around and tugged my shorts down, bending over to pull them from my ankles. My thong framed ass pointing straight at those hungry studs.

"Didn't I tell he he was a treat?" Jake said bumping his elbow into Rob.

Rob laughed and said, "Haha if anything he didn't give him justice!"

I smiled as I straightened up and turned around again. My cock was rock hard in my little panties after putting on that show for them. I walked back over and stood in between them and leaned over and started to kiss Jake. Then leaned over and kissed Rob and back again.

We went back and forth for a while. My hands rubbing their chests. Then their abs. And then their big, heavy cocks. They were already so fucking hard in their shorts.

I felt like I was in a porno and fuck I wished I had film of this! The shot from behind me as we all kissed, while my hands rubbed their big cocks, and my thong framed ass in the center of the shot. God it would have been like art!

"Follow me." I said to them as I walked away to the living room and I could hear them pulling off their shirts and following me. Their eyes were burning a hole in my ass as they stared and I swayed my hips as I walked.

We got to the couch and I asked them to strip and sit down. In unison, they grabbed their shorts and tugged them to the ground. What a fucking sight. Two big cocks. One on a muscular, thick college man. The other on a very tall and lean young man.

I smiled as they sat down and they casually adjusted their big dicks as they flopped on their abs and thighs. I slipped down to my knees and got between Rob's thighs.

He moved his hands to my head and cradled me as I lifted and slowly stroked his big dick.

"Fuck that feels so good!" He moaned above me.

"Then you're going to love this..." I said as I licked my lips and then dropped my lips over his head.

He groaned as I slowly stroked him and fluttered my lips around his head. My tongue poking out and licking the underside of his cock head and then traveling in circles around him.

I lifted my head while I worked his cock and saw Jake lean over and the two of them making out above. It was so hot to see them kiss. Especially as I sucked our new friend off.

I kept sucking his cock head, then pushed myself down to get as much of his cock in my throat as I could. I felt his whole body tense and he exclaimed, "Holy fuck!" As Jake kept trying to shove his tongue down his throat.

I moved back up and went down again, desperate to deep throat him. I felt one of his hands leave my head and move over and start stroking Jake's cock. I lifted myself completely off his cock but kept stroking him.

"Go slow, I want that load too!" I told Rob before dipping down again and starting to bob my head up and down. I wanted his cum!

As I sucked him with more passion, I started to slurp and make the "glug glug" sounds as I put on a show. They stopped kissing and I felt them both watching me as I swallowed his cock into my mouth and throat.

Rob put both hands on my head now and was moaning and groaning that he was going to cum.

I didn't let up, just kept sucking him hard and gripping the base of his thick cock with my hands.

"Oh god!" He bellowed our as I felt his whole body clench and then explode his cum shot right into my throat. I moaned and clamped my lips down and sucked him hard and swallowed harder.

He must have not cum for a while because I swear I was riding his cock with my mouth for like two minutes before he was finally done with his orgasm.

I popped off with a big smile up at the two of them and Rob laughed in post orgasm bliss.

"Fuck what a good little cocksucker you are!" He said.

Jake said, "Hell yeah, I told you he's the best!"

I blushed with the praise as I sat my butt back on my heels.

Rob's cock was drained. I swear semi or soft these guys were as big as I was hard!

"I think it's your turn now!" Jake said smiling at me and standing up, his big dick slapping against his thighs.

"Oh yeah?" I said coyly as he pulled me to my feet and turned me to the bedroom and smacked my ass to get me going.

Rob followed as Jake led me to my room and we fell into the bed together. Our lips finding and kissing each other. Rob slid onto the bed and I turned and kissed him too.

Jake's hands were roughly grabbing my thong and pulling it off. I kicked it off my ankles leaving me in just the lace garter belt.

We adjusted so that they were both leaning against the headboard and I was sandwiched between them on my back.

I was switching back and forth between kissing them. Their hands were groping and feeling me up all over. Some on my cock, then my balls, the other playing with my nipples. Then grabbing the soft spot on my hips leading to my ass.

I felt so sexy as these men felt me up. Soon they were concentrating. Rob was stroking my cock and licking my nipples. His big hand practically smothered my cock. Jake had grabbed my little purple prostate vibrator from my bedside table and was lubing it up.

It was a thin, ribbed vibrator. I opened my legs as he reached down and spread some lube on my rim too.

Then he slowly pushed my toy inside of me making me gasp and writhe around as he played with the levels of vibration. He fucked me with the toy while Rob jerked me off.

"You're going to make me cum too baby..." I moaned looking at Rob and that just made him stroke me faster. Just as Jake started to fuck me faster with the toy.

I could barely moan out that I cumming as I spurted all over myself, Jake and Rob. My cock blasted straight into the air and splashed down on me as I shook with orgasm.

I looked over at Jake as I was cumming and begged him, "Jake god fuck me please!"

He was already lubing his cock up. I was still dripping cum as he was moved me onto my hands and knees and I felt his hands roughly position me to take his cock. He drew the slick toy out of my ass.

"God yes, I need it..." I moaned back to him as I felt his push the big tip of his cock into me. I groaned as he entered me. I couldn't believe how good and full he made me feel.

I had prepped and with all the lube from the toy and his cock it didn't take long for him to bottom out in me. I moaned as he started to fuck me hard. He was so turned on it was another wild fuck. His thrusts were long and intense like he needed to destroy my ass.

I looked up and saw Rob sitting with his legs spread in front of me stroking his big dick back to life. I leaned up and started to suck his cock head again as he stroked.

Jake's hands were manhandling me as he plowed me. His smacks were sharp as he turned my white ass red. Rob's cock still tasted like cum as I sucked him again. Spit roasted by these young tops.

Jake was crying out behind me as he furiously pounded me and he was telling me he was going to cum!

I felt him smack my ass one more time and then grip me hard as he flooded my ass with his cum. He bred me hard with his big dick and my legs shook as my semi hard cock flopped between my legs.

"Oh fuck Jake!" I yelled out as I let Rob's dick from my mouth. My hand reached up and gripped his cock.

I moaned as Jake rode me through his orgasm, breeding my ass. When he was done, he slipped out of me and rolled to the side next to Rob.

I clenched my ass and kept him cum inside of me as I straddled Rob's big dick.

"You're turn again." I said as I dropped my cum soaked ass over him. He gasped as I bottomed out in him in one move. My ass was stretched and ready for more!

I grinding on him as his hands felt me up. He was playing with my nipples as I grinding and then bounced on his cock.

Jake was spent and watching intently as I rode his big dick friend.

I leaned forward and Rob and I kissed for a brief moment before I pulled up and looked deep into his eyes.

"Fuck me Rob, give me that big dick!"

Without his cock leaving me, we shifted so that he was on top. My head was by Jake's feet. I pointed my legs into the air and gave him full access. He fucked like a mad man too. Just relentless hard, long thrusts.

I leaned over and let Jake stick his toes into my mouth and I sucked his toes while I got my ass fucked into oblivion.

Rob was panting with his reckless thrusts and was telling me he was going to cum. I felt the sheets wet from underneath us as Jake's cum slipped out of my well fucked butt.

I just moaned and kept sucking Jake's toes and soon enough, Rob was exploding inside of me too. Their cum mixed as he bred me deep. His body shaking as his orgasm rocked through him and into me.

I lifted my head off of Jake's toes and drew in deep, clear breaths as he slowly fucked me until he started to soften. I moaned as he pulled out of me. What felt like a gallon of cum was inside of me and on the sheets as I went to clean up.

I went back to bed and stripped off the garter belt finally and tossed it onto the floor. The two of them went to the bathroom as I swapped out the sheets. Then we all collapsed together. Sweaty, spent, and happy.

We kissed and they wrapped their strong and long limbs around me as I sandwiched between those big studs.