Young Mans Reward

Story Info
19 year old teaches BBW the joys of sex.
1.9k words
4.05
23.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being nineteen and at college I found a job at the local DIY store. It didn't pay much but it was better than nothing. To supplement this meagre income, I found that if I talked to confused looking customers, they would ask if I knew anyone who could do work for them. This was never anything complicated, fit shelves, locks, bolts that kind of thing. I would volunteer and leave it to them to pay what they felt was right. This was always above what was expected and for me was a very good earner.

It didn't happen every time I worked but at least once every other week. On this day I spotted what I thought was a man looking at some shelving units and shaking his head. When I asked if I could help, I realised it was a woman. She looked to be in her early fifties, but her height was the most striking thing, she was over six feet tall and though she was covered in a coat it strained at her belly.

She looked nervous when I asked if I could help but then blurted out, she was a widow and couldn't do this sort of thing. The units themselves are simple to assemble, so I of course volunteered and after getting her name, Mavis and an address, I arranged to go round on Sunday afternoon. She seemed pleased with this, and I sensed there would be more work for me in the future.

With this in mind I turned up exactly on time. She opened the door quickly which startled me a little. Her size and the huge blue, bell tent, dress she wore, that covered her from neck to knees, made her look intimidating but with a big smile I asked her where she wanted the shelf unit and was shown to a bedroom.

It was easier to assemble the unit on the landing so taking as much time as I could I opened the packaging and put it all together. She was downstairs so I waited a while longer before telling her it was ready. When I did, she seemed very eager and pointed where it needed to be.

The bedroom, like the rest of the house, was spotlessly clean, tidy and warm. It was easy to lift the unit in place and then level it a little. I was about to say job done when suddenly two strong arms grabbed me. There was a brief struggle then I was pushed onto the bed with the arms still holding tight.

I wasn't frightened but shocked to the core and tried to process who it could be as I tried to break free. Then I felt her weight and perfumed smell and knew it was Mavis. She was mumbling something over and over. It was a while before I could understand.

"Show me man, show me man."

Then I felt her clamp on my leg and rub against me like a dog humping a cushion. This was too much, finding an inner strength I heaved and managed to shake her off and stood the opposite side of the bed badly out of breath.

"What the hell!" I screamed.

She slumped onto the bed, holding her head in huge hands she began to sob hysterically. It was ten minutes before she had calmed down enough to speak.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so ashamed." She sobbed. "I felt so desperate. I'm so sorry. What will people think?"

"I'll not tell anyone but what were you doing?"

"My husband wasn't much of a man for me. All he would do was lift my nightdress and get on top. It never lasted but at least it was something. He died a long time ago." She said softly.

"So, you were humping my leg." I thought I may have been mistaken, that it was just the struggle.

She began to sob again and seemed to be struggling to breathe.

"Look, lay down, take deep breaths and relax." I said soothing her.

She did as suggested and began to calm down while I wondered if I should make an escape, but she looked so mournful I thought I should make sure she was alright and sat beside her.

Then I noticed the huge dress she wore had ridden up and showed some of her black knickers. I could tell they were old as the elastic around the leg was weak, the fabric had lifted a little allowing a glimpse of pubic hair.

For a nineteen-year-old such a thing, whether it was of a top model or an old crack head, always has one reaction. My cock grew instantly, and it dawned on me what 'show me man' meant and what Mavis was desperate for.

I moved closer while telling her to relax, then slowly slipped a hand inside, feeling the silky hair before moving to her pussy lips, parting them to let a finger slip inside. Mavis moaned softly but didn't protest.

Though I'm not massively experienced with sex I have had my moments and the girlfriend I'd just split up from, if it didn't include full on sex, was always up for it and eager for a fingering or licking. I was well adept at giving such pleasure.

It didn't take long though. Almost as soon as I touched her clit she shuddered and gave out a massive sigh. I grinned.

"That's calmed you down." I said, tugging at her pants, taking them off and pulling up her dress so I could see all her glory.

She seemed a little embarrassed telling nobody had looked at her that way. I suggested she take off her dress. She stood up and went to the window, I thought for a moment she was going to get dressed. Closing the curtains, she said about nosey neighbours then tugged the dress off and stood before me wearing a huge, front opening bra. I just had to help her out of it. It fell to the floor exposing her huge tits.

They took my breath away and after a little fumbling, took a hard nipple in my mouth. I could have played with them forever.

"You wanted to see my cock." I said looking her in the eyes. She seemed not to know what to do.

I pulled her hands down to undo my jeans and unzip the fly. She struggled a little but then pulled them down to my knees. My cock was hard and throbbing, she seemed a little shocked by it but when I moved her hand to hold it, she didn't hesitate.

"Will you do it to me?" She whispered.

"Lay down." I probably sounded as desperate as she had been.

She laid on the bed and opened her legs wide and seemed to shiver with lust. I felt the same as I lay on her, looking for entry. It was easy to slide in, she was more than wet and despite her age was tighter than the other two girls I had manged to fuck.

I took control and began slowly, building up the rhythm, holding back when I felt the twitch. As each thrust went its furthest, she would tense and moan softly. Then I felt her tighten, her breath became shorter, her face grimaced and she shook hard.

Knowing I had hit the spot I began to quicken and bang harder. Her belly flowed with the speed; her tits swept from side to side. Sweat was pouring from me, I felt my balls rise and pulled out at the last moment spurting a huge load of cum onto her belly. It was at least twice as much as normal and left a long line of cum on her skin, ending in a big blob at the end, that began to flow down towards her pussy.

I scooped this up in my hand.

"Have you ever tasted it?" I asked. She shook he head but opened her mouth when I moved my hand closer and took every drop. She made no comment but didn't grimace as my ex had.

We lay together for some time. She needed to confess how her husband had been to her. How willing she would have been with him. But he was twenty years older and from a generation that thought only of a man's pleasure. It made me feel sorry for her and think there was something else she should experience.

My fingers went from her tits down to her glistening pussy. Fingers eased inside. Her body showed a response but that wasn't what I was to do. Moving down my mouth sought her pussy lips, fingers parted them and probed inside for a moment, then my tongue went to work. I'm skilled at this, she was soon close to finishing but I stopped for a second, ignoring her whimpered protest. I then began to lick slowly around her clit.

A thumb sought her wetness and then slipped down making small circles on her brown hole, pushing a little harder each time until it parted, and the thumb slid in a little. She arched her back and cried out her pleasure, then pushed down so the thumb would go in further, I obliged, all the while licking her lips, tonguing her clit, teasing, holding her back.

By now my thumb was fully inside and pushing in and out at speed. She began to cry out loudly announcing her orgasm. She reached down and held my head tightly, pushing my face hard into her pussy. When at last she had finished my face was left dripping with her juices. I was gasping for breath, but it felt good.

Without a pause she began to play with my cock, it soon stiffened even more. I'm sure it had grown an extra two inches.

"On your belly." I said stroking my cock.

I played with the cheeks of her huge arse for a moment so I could get control and last longer, then moved to guide my cock to its pleasure. I saw her brown hole flex, it was open. Intending to just rub my cock on it I felt the head squeeze in a little and the lust wash over. She didn't cry out till I was half in.

"Shall I stop?" My tone was begging for more.

"Show me what it's like." She answered.

It was both our first time. When she cried out, I thought she would make me stop so I went faster and deeper. Then I seemed to get a better angle and her shouts began to slow so I did. Determined to get the maximum pleasure from her tight arse I would go slow to get control then speed up to enjoy it more. Then suddenly I could do nothing to stop it. I blew my load inside her this time and looked down to the cheeks, at the red handprints on them where I had been holding on tightly.

"I prefer it in the right place." She said when I asked if she was ok, but she was smiling.

I lay back to rest and said something about it being the best, but she saw the sense of it all. It had been fantastic but an age difference between us meant it could only ever be for sex. She pointed out as young as I was, I would soon tire of an old fat lady, but it might be fun for the odd occasion to revisit. I

When we had dressed, I didn't ask for payment, after what she had let me do it didn't seem to be the right thing to do. In fact, on the two other occasions she had text me to do some job I never asked for payment, but I did get some in kind.