Young Man's Sex Education

Story Info
A mother finds a way to sexual educate her introvert son.
7.2k words
4.12
51.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jo_per
jo_per
12 Followers

It all started on a Wednesday when I visited my uncle. From all my siblings it was me who had the best contact with him.

Nevertheless it had been over more than 2 years that I had seen him, due to my temporary work assignment in France. When he opened the door I was shocked how he looked.

I knew that he sometimes sounded depressed during our phone calls, I had regularly initiated during my stay in France, but I hadn't anticipated how much the dead of his wife still affected him.

My aunt Laura dead 5 years ago, she had a very warm personality and I had liked her very much. Obviously my uncle had been devastated when she died and I had been often visiting him for consolation.

Since my absence his hear had greyed a bid and he took visible less car of himself now. The sweater on him had a few holes and in all he didn't smell very nice, so to say.

We went in the kitchen and I noticed that it could use a good cleaning. He had installed a bed in the living room which also looked as it hadn't been tided recently.

"I don't like to sleep upstairs anymore, with all memories from your aunt coming back." I think understood as I heard stories of people not willing to live at the same place when they lost their beloved ones.

Somehow I had expected this as he had left hints during our earlier phone calls and I had taken some days off to discuss his living arrangements and to help him tidying the house.

So I suggested him to do part of the kitchen while I would start upstairs.

Starting in the sleeping room I first opened the windows for fresh air. Uncle hadn't entered this room for a long time resulting in a thick layer of dust everywhere.

I started to take off the bed linen into some big bags I had with me. Then I turned to the first chest with drawers, pulling the first one open.

It contained woman clothes from my aunt, some folded t-shirts, bras and panties, etc. Everything went in an empty bag to be brought to the salvation army.

The second drawer contained more underwear, socks and stockings. Again everything went in a bag.

In the last drawer there was a shoe box with an extra blanket for cold nights. I looked in the shoe box to see an envelope with fotos, some metal clamps as well as other stuff and, to my surprise, a dildo.

Smiling, as a single mother and woman, I could understand her.

Besides that a plastic cover contained 2 nylon stockings. I took them out, black transparent. Why they were kept in the box I couldn't answer.

The shoe box with it contents went in a separate bag, I would decide later if I would ask uncle about it or just bring it out as waste.

A wall cabinet got my attention and again I filled 2 huge bags with clothes, mostly from my aunt. Skirts and dresses, blouses and at the bottom of the cabinet, shoes.

There was another box with magazines and I pulled it over to sit besides it. Mostly mode and woman magazines but again surprisingly also some porn ones.

Whow, it seemed that my uncle and aunt were even more progressive then I imagined.

It had take me more then 2 hours to tidy and clean the room, now it was time to check on uncle downstairs.

He had done his part in the kitchen and was sweating from it. Already not smelling like a rose, I kindly suggested him to take a shower.

I had found some spare clothes and underwear for him upstairs and asked him to undress. He hesitated but I gently pushed him by saying I had seen naked men before.

Just wanted to get rid of his smelling clothes as soon as possible. I told him to start showering and I would help him washing his backside, after whisking away those rather smelly lumps of clothes.

With his back to me I took the shower-head from him and soaped his back. Because of the spatters I stripped down to my underwear and with the shower-head in my hand I asked him to turn around.

He kept his hands before his crotch but I lifted one arm to wash his armpit when I noticed his emerging erection.

"Oh uncle". Ferm but calm I continue; "I think I better go down to make tea. Just continue to wash yourself, there too" as I nod at his rising part.

Dressed again I boil water for tea. The kitchen is more presentable, admitting uncle did a thorough job. A nice kitchen with a look onto a neglected garden.

There is room for a big table and it has a full set of kitchen utils. It really is a house for a family.

The cupboards doesn't yield much to offer with the tea. We have to do with a cup of tea only. When he sits down he apologize to me.

I put a hand on his arm; "No need to apologize, it's rather a sign that it's maybe time for a new woman in the house don't you think?"

"I've tried dating twice last year. Both woman were only interested in seriously long term commitments. I don't think I'm ready or interested in that."

I look at him; "Maybe commitments is not what you're looking for, maybe your interest is more physical, no strings attached?"

Still with my hand on his arm I give hime a small squeeze; "Lets first focus on finding somebody to help you keeping the house clean and tidy. Shall we?"

"Yes, please, that certainly would help me".

"It's time for me to go home, we'll continue tomorrow, ok?" I rush to collect my stuff from upstairs and wave to him while driving away.

Arriving home, I find Teddy, our basset hound dog, barking and in need of a walk first. Once back I unleash Teddy and unload the car.

Then I notice the bag with the shoe box. In the hurry to go home I forgot to mention it to Uncle.

Upstairs in my room I open the box and take out the stockings from its plastic cover. Unfolded they are delicate and beautiful.

There are suspender straps which I hadn't noticed before. I look at the time, still 20 minutes before Simon, my son, comes home from university.

Quickly I take off all my clothes before trying on the suspender. It can be adjusted to fit my wide hips. With the stockings on and fastened I turn towards a mirror.

I see a woman in her early forties with breasts that lost some firmness, wearing delicate transparant stockings accentuating the fine black hair on my legs.

Turning sidewards and back, admittingly I'm not a beauty but neither bad looking. For a moment I feel myself a desirable woman instead of a mother.

I'm startled when I see Simon in the mirror. Hastily I grab a piece of clothing for cover but he disappeared already.

I completely forgot the time. Nevertheless I'm not a prude, I don't mind, him seeing me naked but the sudden realization of being seen did cause a shock response.

Dressed and back in the kitchen I kind of say sorry for forgetting the time while trying some dresses. Without looking in my eyes, he seems a bit embarrassed, he nods and goes to his room.

During dinner we talk about my day at uncle and the upcoming visit of my friend Teresa from France.

While he goes back up to study, I clean up and look at some tv programs.

It's around 10 PM as I knock on his door and wish him good-night. In my room I change into a long t-shirt and, after reading for another half a hour, I switch off the light.

It must be after midnight when I'm suddenly awake from a sound at the door. I switch on the light seeing, with blinking eyes, Simon standing in his pyjama bottoms in the doorway.

"Sorry ma I couldn't sleep" and he turns around closing the door. I switch off the light, still half sleeping when realizing with a shock, he had an erection in his pants.

I don't know what to think knowing he is very shy and introvert. And since he's a young adult, loading the washing machine, I detected signs of healthy maturity in his underwear.

This moment I'm missing my ex who could have given some advice about sexual urges in young adults. Now it's me alone who will have to deal with this.

First uncle and now Simon's erection and with that in mind I fall asleep again.

We're both late for breakfast and have no time to talk about the episode at night. He hurries away to university while I still have to walk Teddy before going off to uncle.

It's four in the afternoon when I'm back home fro a full day of tidying and cleaning at uncle's home. I also spend considerable time doing phone calls in search for a cleaning lady.

I found a woman from Estonia who not only will come cleaning but also will cook for uncle three times a week. I'm very happy with this arrangement.

As usual I walk Teddy once I'm home. It's a beautiful day and I decide to walk him in the woods nearby. I let him room freely unleashed and after half a hour he is exhausted and ready to home.

It's not yet time to cook and I go upstairs into Simon's room to pick up his wash and air his room a bit. It also gives me time to think about his nightly escapade.

I sit down at his desk, messy with full of books and papers. I'm ordering the books into multiple staples when I encounter some porn magazines.

With a sigh I open the first one, with pictures of nude women with ridiculous big breasts and men with even more incredible dicks on display.

Complete unrealistic and almost laughable. Enhanced parts through plastic surgery or though special photographic effects, the women almost hairless, all in admiration of the long male dicks.

It looks more like a show of barbie dolls. The displayed male parts, first of all unrealistic, would absolutely scare most women.

I put the porn magazines on top of one of the book staples, then the desktop computer got my attention.

Moving the mouse awakes the PC, unprotected by a password. A text editor shows a document, Simon is working on for his study.

I click on the browser icon and it comes to life with a couple of active tabs.

One tab picks my interest and by clicking it a page with 2 porn videos pops up. Staring the first one shows 2 women adoring and licking a man's erection.

No display of any tenderness or real feelings at all, just brutal boring and faked extase of sucking females. After 20 seconds I have enough of the faked moaning sounds and close the video.

The second video pictures an older woman with a young man, both stylish dressed. I advance the video a bit and it shows the woman undressing herself.

I let the video run to the end without further interruptions and then rerun the video again.

I'm confused as this video is so different from the first one and from the porn pics in the magazines.

Sitting at his desk I don't feel angry, I'm even not very surprised finding porn at Simon's desk with nowadays internet. What I feel though is pure concern for Simon, for his self esteem when seeing men with huge dicks erupting cum.

If these pics and videos are his examples then I fear for the moment he finds a girl friend.

Oh Simon I'm afraid you risk to feel so inadequate and it would be so completely unjustified. On top of that he is so introvert with almost no friends to discuss and help him with his insecurities.

I will have to sit down with him and explain and discuss real live intimacy and sexuality.

I'm preparing diner when Simon enters. "Hi Simon, diner is ready in 5 minutes. Oh and a tidied your room a bit."

With that I've given him a forewarning that I found out about his interests.

Ten minutes later I call him down for dinner. He is embarrassed and doesn't dare to look me in the eye.

I'm not happy with that, I don't want him to feel ashamed, for seeing things so easily accessible on the internet or for exploring his sexuality.

Without the advise of his father I'll tackle it as best as I can as mother and woman.

"Simon, as you noticed I found porn magazines and videos on your pc. I don't mind you looking at porn, it's rather inevitable you'll see on the internet. I'm not angry or disappointed you looking at that but I want us to have a discussion so I can explain to you certain facts."

I continue, "Do you mind if we have that talk later, after I'm done with tidying and some administrative work?"

He nods, "Ok". I give him a smile, "Now let's just enjoy dinner and talk about our day, Ok?"

It's already 10 PM when I go up to my room with the intend to take a shower. I undress, put on a bathrobe meanwhile thinking about the talk with Simon.

I sit down on my bed for another 5 minutes pondering how I best can proceed.

Finally I know and knock on Simon's door. He's sitting in his pyjama bottom on the bed regarding something on his cellphone. I sit down beside him and wait till he is finished with his phone.

"Are you ready to talk?" I asked him.

"Sure".

"What you see in these porn magazines and videos doesn't represent the real world. Those actors and actrices, as I call them, are, let's say professional players with enhanced bodies to look perfect like the women with their big breasts.

In some photos it's easy to see. As for the men, their seemingly huge loads of semen is just injected saline fluid. Special photo effects can make their erections seems huge.

Normal woman would be scared if they really had such huge dicks."

I continue, "I would have refused to have sex with your father if he had such a dick, I would have been too scared to have him in me."

He raises his eyebrows in surprise hearing all this.

"Yes, you're surprised but again look at their bodies. Almost hairless like barbie dolls and in physical positions, impossible for normal people unless you work in a circus or be an olympic gymnast."

"And I haven't started yet about respect and intimacy between partners when they have sex. I only see brutal aggressive fucking in porn."

I'm a bit on the roll, so I restrain myself to remain calm and give him some time to reflect on what I said.

I stand up saying; "I will show you how the majority of natural women look like."

With that I drop my bathrobe, exposing myself for his eyes. He is momentary stunned at my boldness and he needs a few seconds to recover.

I point to my belly; "look here, this is how a belly looks after woman bears a child, not flat anymore."

Then lifting my breasts with my hands; "and here is how breasts are looking on most mid aged women, not firm but sagging."

And raising an arm; "Most women will shave there armpits but otherwise we all have hair here like we have hair between our legs and on legs as you can see.

We're not like those hairless women in the porn magazines."

And finally I turn around and bent over with 2 hands spreading my buttocks. "And most women also have hair around their ass."

A few moments passes before I sit besides him. He is silent and sits somewhat awkward bending forwards. And then I notice the tip of his erection slipping outside his pyjama bottom.

Calmly I say "oh Simon, I'm your mother just showing myself being a normal average woman." I gently pushes him upwards when seeing something as panic in his eyes and the next moment I feel wet drops hitting me.

With a loud gasp and eyes closed in his contorted face he falls backwards on the bed.

Now I'm stunned, my son ejaculated in front of me, that wasn't my aim. I go to the bathroom and standing in front of the mirror I even see some droplets of his sperm in my head hair.

I am confused. I have my son's seed on me, I'm his mother then why am I not ashamed of me and my son? Feeling droplets trickling down between my breasts, I wipe up some of it with my finger.

I look at my finger, bring it near my nose to smell and before I realize what I'm doing, I lick and taste seed from my own son.

And I feel proud, proud of my son becoming a young man, physical ripe, able to breed women with his sperm, creating new life.

Finally I shower and go back to check on Simon. He is in deep sleep so I cover him with a blanket and go to sleep myself.

The next morning I have to wake Simon. He is late but not too late and he rushes his breakfast. Before he goes to university I hold him by his arm.

"Simon, just a minute before you rush off. We haven't had time to talk about what happened yesterday but I don't want you to feel ashamed or feel guilty.

You're a young man and that means your hormons may run wild. You don't know yet to control yourself. Do you understand?" He nods but I can see he's unsure.

"I shouldn't have surprise you with my nudity, that's my fault but I wanted to explain things to you. I certainly am not angry with you and besides, how could I, I always will be your mother"

I look into his young uncertain eyes and pull him into my arms for a motherly hug before he goes.

I let Teddy out before going to uncle for the meeting with the Estonian cleaning lady. I also need to do shoppings for him and for myself but at four in the afternoon I'm back at home happy to finish the tasks I had set for myself.

Simon returns home when I'm almost done with the preparation for dinner. He enjoys his meal so much that it's almost impossible to have a conversation with him, so fast he is with eating and having a full mouth.

In the end I suggest he takes some fresh air with Teddy while I do the dishes. I'm replying some emails on my laptop as he comes back and disappears to his room.

It's late evening when I knock on his door. Like the evening before he sits in his pyjama bottoms reading a book. It's a book about Escher, the famous dutch graphic artist making mathematical artwork.

He sits relaxed and again I'm wondering why other youngsters can't see through his shyness, what a fine person he his.

Sure being introvert doesn't help at all. Young woman aren't attracted to quiet introvert people, they are so very insecure themselves.

He has to learn to go outside his comfort zone to meet young woman, the only thing I can do is to prepare him for what may be his first sexual encounter.

So with that intend I bluntly ask; "May I tell you about my time when I was a young girl and had my first sexual experiences?"

I see that I have his attention now and to my relief he nods.

"It wasn't with your father though, I was younger then and the boy I was with, was a year older. We both were physically inexperienced and one afternoon, outside in the woods, we couldn't control our urges.

Afterwards we worried because we didn't use any anti conception. Luckily I didn't became pregnant but I learned a lot of this encounter."

He looks at me; "what did you learn then?"

"First of all to use anti-conception, either the pill or a condom for the boy and best both. Secondly that the male must learn to delay his relief till the woman is ready. In general a female needs more time to climax.

For me the first time wasn't so successful so to say."

"Why didn't you stay with that boy?".

"One reason was that he left town for work".

"And then you met dad?"

"No that happened many years later. But that's for another time to tell. I want to expand on what I learned that first time. I have bought today condoms and to keep with you at all times and I want you to learn how to control your urge."

With that I pass him a condom. A bit stunned, he looks at it. I prod him lightly, "Maybe you can try one, if you like I can explain the best way to do it."

"Now, you mean?"

"Yes, yesterday you even didn't ask that question if I remember well" I just tease him a bit.

"Yesterday I exposed myself for you, today if you want to learn, it's your turn now."

He hesitate but then stands and lowers his pyjama bottoms. Naked he stands for me and soon his manhood follows.

I give him a condom and point to his erection, "First pull your foreskin back, then take the reservoir between 2 fingers and place it on the tip and roll it down the shaft."

He has difficulty to unroll it, as his dick is short but thick.

"No it won't go like that" I say, "now you can't use it anymore if it is unrolled before it's on your shaft."

I take another one and put it gently on his tip.

"Let me try it, your father was very thick too and he preferred me to do it."

With my other hand I start to unroll it firmly over his dick. I'm almost done as he moans softly. "Oh ma I can't control it, this is delicious" and with a gasp he cums.

jo_per
jo_per
12 Followers
12