Young Man's Sex Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull my hands back, again that wasn't the intention at all.

I help him to sit and lay down. It takes a short while before his erection is slacking and the condom can be pulled off.

Holding it in the air I see how full the reservoir is.

"Now you know how to use a condom but you still have to work on your control." I pat him on his breast and leave.

"Sleep well Simon."

In my room I look again at the used condom, somehow I hesitate to throw it away. It is seed, my son's seed, capable to fertilize a woman and to reproduce part of my son.

It feels like I have power of live in my hand. It is as if I can't think straight and can't control the action I take.

I undress completely and lay down on bed. Once again I lift the condom and look fascinated at its content, before emptying it on my belly.

My hands rubs his sperm over my breasts, belly and thighs and finally I painstakingly lick my fingers off leaving a salty taste in my mouth.

Early sun is shining when I wake up. It is still hot, the night hasn't cool down the temperature. It is Saturday and I don't have to work but do stand up anyway.

Aware that I'm nude with dried sperm on me I don't want to wash or dress myself and go down to the kitchen for something to eat.

If my son sees me then it will be a good lesson becoming used to nudity and exercise control on his urges.

With a coffee and something to eat I walk into the garden enjoying the sun. Birds are singing and flying in and out of the conifer hedge.

The wall at the end of the garden is overgrown with ivy and its leaves rustle in the soft blow of wind. The garden is not well tended,

I haven't always time for this, but I enjoy it like it is. Most important is the fact that it is completely surrounded by green hedges and a wall hence very private.

I almost finished my coffee when I hear a sound in the kitchen, Going back I see my son, dressed, standing in the kitchen and preparing his breakfast. His mouth drops open and a surprised Oo comes out.

"I thought you better get used to female nudity so you may learn to control yourself. Besides it is enjoyable to walk freely in our sunny garden."

With that I turn around and let him standing in the kitchen.

I smear myself with sun cream but hesitate to do so on the spots where I have dried seed on me. But then, with ridiculously thought, better protect those seed patches with extra sun cream.

Shaking my head, I realize my protective emotions take over straight thinking. Not always a good thing.

Suddenly my son is standing besides me and, he too, decided to go natural. Although it's clear he is not used to the experience of freedom and it shows.

I smile and I'm happy that at least he is not ashamed anymore for his visible excitement.

"I'm happy for you that you're over your shame. Now it will be easier learning how to control yourself. The more you encounter nudity the easier it will become."

"Thanks ma for you advice". And he gives a quick peck on my cheek.

"Can you smear my back with sun cream? I will do yours then."

It is nice and relaxing to feel his soft hands on my back. Afterwards we silently sit together on the green, enjoying our bond.

From time to time I glimpse sideways noticing his manhood slacking off. With a tease I make him aware of his state, causing him to become excited again.

I chuckle and give him a friendly caress on his back.

"Way to go before you can control that I suppose".

The bell at the front door can be heard. "Anyone you expect?" I ask.

"No".

"Ok, I'll see who's there." I go upstairs to put on my bathrobe. The bell is ringing for a second time while I come down the stairs.

Opening the front door, I'm surprised to see my friend Teresa with her suitcase.

In rapid french, she hardly speaks english, she greets me and explains her earlier arrival. She was lucky to catch a flight a day earlier.

"I wanted to surprise but I'm sorry if that overwhelms you". Typical Teresa, so impulsive and full of temperament.

"Come in, come in, no worries, we were sitting in the garden."

"Oh, good, I just was afraid I catches you going into the shower seeing you wearing a bathrobe."

"Eh, no".

Teresa frowns then understands; "Ah enjoying the sun au natural. Super, bon idea" and with a loud laugh "Let me join you in this marvellous idea".

Starting to undress herself she asks; "And who is 'we'? Is it young Simon? Great to see him again after so many years. He must be a young man now, isn't it?"

I nod. "Just let me prepare him for your arrival " and I hastily leave her behind.

As I enter the garden, Simon is walking towards me. Quickly I say; "Simon, listen, my friend Teresa has already arrived and will join us here in a minute."

But I see panic in Simon's eye. Teresa is already walking into the garden and with her arms wide, speaking french; "Oh Simon, my boy, you have grown up since I saw you last time."

Simon, still not used to female nudity, tries to hide his discomfort behind his hands. She stands nude, without shame, before him and takes him by his hands.

And with a loud laugh; "Ah and it's not only you who has grown, looking at his hard on. You're a marvellous young man I see."

And carefree she embrace him, not bordered at all by his physical excitement.

Then she turns to me, giving Simon a chance to escape away.

"What are you standing there in your bathrobe? Do you want me to stand alone enjoying the sun au naturel?"

Tugging at my bathrobe, she helps me pulling it off till we stand naked face-to-face. She is sun tanned except for the white area normally covered by a swimming suite.

A striking contrast especially due to her black pubis hair.

I say nothing while she looks at me, not tanned at all.

She smiles and says; "I suppose you're not interesting in a man anymore or do you make a statement being unshaved?"

I shrug; "Either way I feel more free myself, so much easier to be accepted as you are."

"I'm happy for you" embracing me with a friendly but strong hug.

We sit down and I help her with the sun cream and soon we are exchanging news and memories. Although it has been years we saw each other, we did kept regular contact by phone and emails.

Because Teresa doesn't speak much english we use french. I secretly hope that Simon is willing to learn some french during Teresa's stay with us.

A half hour has passed when Simon dares to show up with coffee and other refreshment and I compliment him with his courage. He blushes he bit and to make him at ease about the compliment I explain to him that Teresa only understands french. Meanwhile Teresa smiles and issues a french 'Merci' for the refreshments.

After he is gone Teresa says; "I didn't know you were into naturism. You never showed interest for it when in France and there are so many nice beaches where people enjoy it."

I know Teresa for many years as a very good friend with a very open mind so I decide to tell her about Simon and my attempt to learn him normal sexual behaviour vs the behaviour displayed in porn.

She listens to me without prejudice, as I already knew she wouldn't have and I so admire her for that.

Then she astonishes me telling me; "I was very young when I had my first lover. He was our neighbour at the time, much older and a widower.

He learned me so much about my body, about how a woman can become aroused and pleased in so different ways without penetration. He suffered from impotence but wow did he made that up with his mouth and fingers.

So, now I'm older, I could help Simon learning about sexual pleasuring if you help me."

I am a bit perplexed and confused for a few moments before I ask;

"Helping you?"

She smiles; "Yes, if you want him to learn the abc about pleasuring then I have to tell him how. And that means I need a translator."

Against my will I blush, understanding very well what that means.

I want to say 'no' but I also think at my first experiences with men and how disappointed those were for me as woman. I wouldn't want that for the girl my son might have sex with.

With calm eyes she looks at my struggle. She keeps silent not pressuring me either way. I'm also thinking how generous offer that is from Teresa.

And I think about myself, may I be so egocentric to refuse her offer, because it is taboo and my uneasiness about my assist?

But then why would I have started his education anyway?

I nod. "Ok I will make myself ancillary to your initiative as long as Simon agrees. I'll talk with him after lunch but let's refresh ourselves first."

Later that afternoon, after I explained Teresa's offer to Simon, that he eagerly accepted, we all are in my bedroom.

It is a nice cool temperature in the room despite the hot weather outside. Some outside light filters through the blinds, enough to make everything visible in the room.

Teresa is laying between us on the bed and gives instructions to Simon. I have to translate and tell him as per Teresa's instructions how to caress her body while she helps us bringing herself into heat with one hand between her legs.

He shows his excitement, a thick hard on and I'm afraid he won't be able to control himself for long.

Teresa has the same thought and, having much more experience with men, instructs me to gently, but firm, squeeze his balls.

After explaining this trick to Simon, I grip his balls firmly in my hand to block his upcoming relief.

He grunts from discomfort in his underbelly but it helps to control himself.

With my free hand I take one of his hands and guide his caresses over Teresa's body.

First over her breasts, probing their firmness, softly squeezing a nipple, feeling it harden amid approving moans from Teresa.

Guiding him up and down her belly, touching and feeling pubic hair and with Teresa pulling her hand away, she spreads her legs, allowing for further exploration.

Meanwhile in the back of my mind I'm still stupefied in assisting my son preparing a woman for breeding.

His hips are thrusting now trying to free his balls from my grip but to no avail.

Teresa breathing increases and I want him to wet her with his tongue but he doesn't know exactly what to do.

I pull him back by his balls and our heads are now close together above her slit. With one hand I push her lips aside to show him close-up a real woman.

By raising her hips, Teresa is demanding, but despite my explanation how to wet her, he hesitates being so in awe of Teresa's sex.

I can feel her frustration of unanswered needs and, as a demonstration for Simon, I start licking her, first along het lips then around her clit, further urging her into full heat.

Simon copies me, learning the taste of a woman. Somehow I'm able to unroll a condom over his dick without freeing his balls for to long,

Grabbing his head with her hands, Teresa drags him fast over her, hardly giving me time to guide his cock in her.

Both are grunting loud like animals, with her lifting her hips to get more of him while Simon thrusts like a bull.

There is nothing civilized in them anymore, it just becomes a beastly raw mating with hands like claws clasping and squeezing everywhere.

It is as if I don't exist for them and freeing his balls, he rams twice, finally able to relieve himself.

Again Teresa lifts her hips to entice him for another thrust, but he's spend. She keeps him on her, quietly caressing his back.

I'm not needed anymore as an assistance, I leave quietly.

It's late afternoon when Teresa comes down in the kitchen where I'm busy with cooking. She must have taken a shower as her hair is still wet.

We're both naked and unashamed for it. It is warm in the kitchen because of the cooking and it takes all my attention not to burn food before it's ready.

Suddenly I feel arms around me as Teresa leans against my back and looks over my shoulder what I prepare.

I can feel her breasts pressing against me but I know, this hug has nothing to do with sexuality but more with a close friendship. She whispers "Mmm, smells good"

"Can you prepare the table?" I ask.

Simon hasn't come down yet and we're standing looking into the garden. Wild flowers are growing near the end of the garden and birds are flying in and out of the ivy wall.

She turn to me; "Simon has woken something in me. I'm afraid I'm thirsty for more." She smiles and looks at me.

With her hand she lifts one of my breasts and I feel an electric shock when a finger touches the nipple. I'm almost ashamed feeling disappointed when she withdraws her hand.

"When was the last time you were laid? You need a man too for your needs."

I give a chuckle as answer. "With Simon so young, I didn't want a partner and now I don't want a commitment to somebody. I'm happy to be free although I admit being laid is nice."

Then we hear Simon coming down the stairs. He has dressed himself but when he sees us naked he says;

"Ok, I understand I better go back and undress, nudity is the norm now."

"There is nothing to be ashamed for and it feels so much better without in this hot weather don't you think?" I say.

Finally we sit down and eat dinner consisting of a potato salad with carrots, onions, eggs and spices. Together with a nice white wine it is delicious.

During the meal I notice Simon observing us from time to time looking at our breasts.

I say nothing as I presume he compares our bodies and digests the differences with the barbie dolls he saw in the porn magazines and movies.

Teresa doesn't care at all, hungry feasting on the salad after the travel and the fier mating thereafter.

I instruct them, in french and english, to clean dishes while I go upstairs to tidy and for a shower.

Before I reach my room I hear them laughing and splashing with water like small children.

To my surprise my room is tidy with the bed neatly made with fresh linen and no signs of love making at all.

The bathroom is clean too, it makes my life easier enjoying a cool shower myself. I'm hardly out of the shower as Teresa and Simon coming upstairs with their hands holding.

Simon is not even hiding his excitement anymore as Teresa demands me in french to assist them with the next sex-ed session.

I lay beside them while I'm proud to see how my son uses the earlier learned lesson making Teresa ready for breeding.

While he probes her with his tongue and fingers to assure a welcome wet entry, I grip his balls firmly to keep him unspent.

Just looking around for the necessary protection, I can't find one. Teresa is impatient and horny but still aware for what I'm looking for and understands my dilemma.

She pushes Simon aside and positions herself to be mounted doggy style, with both hands exposing her ass, her finger pointing and touching her asshole.

I prevent Simon from pounding her hole right away, holding him firm in my hand. I'm afraid for Teresa having to accept Simon's dick so I wet two fingers in my mouth before probing and preparing her hole.

Surprisingly she opens easily, she must be used to be taken anally but looking at my son's thick rod, I'm not reassured.

I do something I never thought I would do by my son, I quickly take his tip in my mouth, wetting him, hoping it will avoid an uncomfortable mounting for Teresa.

Then, with my free hand I guide his wetted tip onto her exposed asshole.

Both are growling and moaning, Simon from pleasure, Teresa first from discomfort then slowly from enjoyment.

Once I free his balls he cums right away. I caress his back as he lays spend, with his balls emptied, on Teresa s back.

A few moments later he slides out her. Teresa is laying on her side between us with her back to me when I notice a small trickle of sperm flowing down her buttock.

I can't resist and crouch down licking my son's fertile semen from her buttock. Teresa lifts her head and looks curiously what I'm doing. Our eyes are locked till she instinctive understands what I want.

With her hand she lifts a buttock to make it easier for me. Trying to lick up all semen I come closer to her opening.

She tries with ass contractions to push cum out and I don't care at all to slurp and lick her and even try to wriggle my tongue in her ass opening. I simply don't want my son's sperm going to waste.

A salty taste mixed with a dry prickling zest of Teresa's ass.

It is after midnight when I wake up. I feel the calm regular breathing of Teresa as I lay against her back. Standing up silently, I notice Teresa's arm draped protective over my son's body.

Both uncovered and sleeping peacefully. I feel a great sense of proudness, my son, a man now, still so young.

I leave them sleeping, going down and enter the garden.

It is a dark night but not so dark that I can't see my surroundings.

A soft warm breeze let conifer branches and tree leaves rustle, generating a sound of whisper. The birds are still silent, it is not yet their hour to sing. The garden itself

is not well tended, patches of sand intertwined with grass. There are some wild flowers growing in the back and for me it is like paradise.

Yesterday evening I felt myself solely mother. Here, outside in the warm night, with a warm breeze on my skin I start to feel woman instead.

It is as if the breeze is teasing and caressing me, sometimes disappearing sometimes blowing stronger on me.

I stand wide-legged allowing free play for the breeze and, because of the quietness and privateness of the garden, I let myself go.

The caresses of the breeze makes me horny and I start to become wet like a female in heat. Tension is building in underbelly and breasts, my nipples harden.

My breathing becomes irregular, I'm restless and walk along the conifers, branching touching me as if probing my readiness. I reach the ivy wall, my hands

touching the leaves generates a sound of whisper. It is as if they approve the close proximity of a female. I turn myself and bent forward so ivy tentacles

are searching and touching me.

I let out soft moans as a mating call, hoping to attract a mate. It has been years since a man took possession of me.

I go down on hand and knees, arching my back several times, moaning louder, hoping for a response.

A pair of eyes are visible through the conifer branches, I crawl towards them only to recognize the neighbour's cat.

I lay on my back, pull my knees up, offering myself here for anybody to breed me. I wiggle around in the sand touching myself.

Strong belly contractions let me shuddering and gasping for air.

The early sun wakes me and it takes a moment to realize where I am. Birds are singing and I hear some rustling in the trees, probably curious squirrels.

I shake my head to free my hair and body of sand. Going inside for a shower I ponder what the new day will bring for excitement.

12