Young Miss Moneypenny Ch. 03

Story Info
Moneypenny cuckolds an enemy agent.
4.8k words
4.45
7.4k
9
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note- Next up in my series of a young Miss Moneypenny. Just my homage to the great secret agent stories of Ian Fleming. Lois and Sean as Moneypenny and Bond naturally.

xxx

London, 1951.

"This has to be the oddest idea I have ever heard."

Miss Moneypenny sat across the heavy desk as she watched M adjust his ever present bow tie. Alongside her was an older woman with medium cut fair hair and fulsome lips. The head of the British Secret Service had just outlined the latest mission he had chosen for the twenty year old trainee agent.

"But are you game?" Asked he in his abrupt manner.

Olga was the wife of the Russian Ambassador in London, Comrade Stephan Bordin Ysandriovich, a considerable thorn in the side of SIS and MI5. Smug and dangerous the Soviet spy had an unnerving knack of collecting sensitive information that had resulted in several high ranking British officials having to resign in disgrace. After careful consideration M had decided to turn the tables and have Ysandriovich sent back to Moscow with his tail between his legs, With the cooperation of his wife the plan was to have Moneypenny seduce and sleep with the Ambassador as it was filmed and have it sent to the National Press Association. The scandal of the Ambassador sleeping around and potentially making pillow talk with English women would be too much of a risk for the Kremlin. As a thank you Olga would receive Diplomatic Immunity and stay in England..

"He will have his pension suspended, his house in the Soviet Union repossessed and most likely he will be sent into exile."

Jane thought deeply about what was being asked of her. She was not a shrinking violet and since the end of the war had experimented and discovered her sexuality and hunger for men. In the fast changing world Jane was of the opinion, as were many other young females, that women should have several sexual experiences before settling down. The days of virgins having to marry for sex were long gone now along with their naivety of carnal knowledge. Her diaphragm had been her favourite method of birth control for quite a while now.

"May I ask who will be viewing this film?"

"You may not. But I can assure you that your identity will not be revealed by us. If pictures are published in the newspapers your features will be obscured. You will be just another poor woman caught up in this mans spider web."

"My husband is a brute," continued Olga. "He humiliates me at every opportunity with his roving eye and womanising. He thinks nothing of bringing other women into our bed and even making love to them in front of me. I hate the bastard!"

"Quite. I understand you live in the Ambassador's residence located outside of the main Consular section?"

Indeed at number 13, Kensington Palace Gardens Olga and her husband lived close to the Embassy at number 6.

"Well, we can't possibly carry out the mission there. Moneypenny, you must lure him to your personal apartment. There, we will set up a concealed film unit for the deed."

"Couldn't we just put a bullet in his head?" Asked Jane in all innocence.

"Nonsense! Assassinate the Russian Ambassador in the middle of London? It would cause a war! No. I understand your sentiments, Moneypenny. I for one am severely angry with this man seeing how his information led directly to the death of our agent Carstairs in Berlin."

Berlin. What a horrid City it had become. The Western Allies had organised the so called airlift to carry supplies to its people after the Soviet blockade of '49. The SIS had taken the opportunity to spy on the Russians which in turn had led to Ysandriovich receiving instructions to gather sensitive information about Allied movements. The West and the Soviet Union had been at sword point in this 'Cold War' for five years now and intense espionage activities were showing no signs of decreasing anytime soon. She had heard that Carstairs had been shot after the Stasi had been told where he was staying.

"Anyway, he and Olga are to attend a performance of the ballet 'Sleeping Beauty' at Covent Garden tomorrow night, and I want you to go there and seduce him. Use all your, ahem, womanly wiles and so forth. Just get him into your bed however you see fit. Oh, and you shall require a chaperone. James Bond will accompany you to the Opera House."

Bond! Another womaniser if ever there was one. An unscrupulous Lothario who had twice cornered her in the basement when she had been practising her shooting in the gallery. Jane had resisted his advances, refusing to be just another notch on his bedpost. And yet here she was about to sleep with an enemy agent!

"When you leave be sure to collect a Treasury form number 264 from my secretary. You can claim some monies to buy yourself a new frock for the occasion."

"Thank you Sir."

x

The next night Jane arrived at Covent Garden in a black taxi and handed the driver the fare and tip. She stood outside the main entrance and looked around at the well dressed people milling about. Her elbow was seized tightly from behind and a well built man in a black tuxedo and tie steered her to a side alley.

"James! Not so rough!"

"Sorry Moneypenny. I just saw Ysandriovich and wife go inside and I didn't want him to see me."

The dark haired agent with the grey eyes and facial scar looked her up and down as he relinquished his hold.

"Nice dress, fits you perfectly. New?"

Jane had just purchased her emerald swing skirt dress only the afternoon before at Freeman, Hardy and Willis. She had chosen a three quarter length dress with the pleats above and below her bust to emphasise her assets. The waist was nipped in and the sleeves were of the cap style for unrestricted arm movement. On her long legs she wore a brand new pair of nude stockings with a slim black back seam from the upper thigh to foot. Together with her patent leather peep toe sandal heels the whole outfit had cost her £5/15/6. They both showed their tickets at the door and Bond scoured the room for Ysandriovich.

"There they are. At the bar."

Moneypenny recognised Olga and then studied the tall fellow beside her in the dark suit. Conventionally handsome she thought he had the most amazing eyes, a dark blue with a tinge of green. About six feet tall he had a medium build and dark brown hair that was swept back from his brow.

"We need you to make initial contact with him. Make him interested enough in you to want to take you to bed."

They made their way through the crowded room and Bond and she went to the end of the bar as he motioned for service. A young blonde in a uniform took his order of one gin and tonic and one dry martini for himself. The décor was classy and Jane was most impressed with the ambience of the famous theatre.

"Keep up eye contact with him, make yourself noticed."

Jane smiled demurely, her cheeks a rosy blush and her perfect lips a blood red. her eyes flashed across to the other end of the bar and managed to get Ysandriovich's attention.

"Laugh." said Bond and Jane obliged, flicking her hair from her face as she did so.

The subdued lightning of the bar did things for Jane and she found herself being scrutinised more and more. Surprisingly confident she got up and walked to where Ysandriovich and Olga were seated and reached out to an ice bucket on the bar.

"Excuse me, may I?"

Ysandriovich looked up and then let his eye wander to Jane's cleavage.

"By all means. Are you a fan of Tchaikovsky?"

Bingo, thought Jane as she began to reel her catch in.

"Very much so. I believe his work to be most romantic. Don't you agree?"

Jane flared her nostrils and parted her wet lips in an obvious gesture of invitation. The Russian continued to mentally undress her as they conversed. Olga rolled her eyes and drained her vodka. She hoped that her distaste in her husband's philandering looked to be authentic to him.

"The man. Your husband?" He tossed his head toward Bond.

"Heavens no. Just a colleague from work. I'm a secretary in his office by the Thames. Well, have a good evening."

Jane turned her back, feigning a lack of interest which only made the lecher desire her the more. She wiggled her bottom with an exaggerated gait as she walked away. When she sat back on her stool next to Bond with crossed legs she made sure that her bare thigh was exposed at the top of her stocking. Her prey could not tear his eyes from her creamy white thigh as the time for the ballet drew close to starting.

"Nice going, Moneypenny." An announcement was made for all patrons to be seated and some made their way up the stairs while others decided to finish their drinks first. Ysandriovich and Olga had a box and Bond and Moneypenny had an equal size to themselves just two boxes over. Bond made sure to seat Jane closest to the Russians, so close that he was certain he could smell her Yardley perfume. Ysandriovich made eye contact with Jane more than once and each time she made sure to lick her lips in order to make them shiny and wet. The opera started and the production was a rousing one. After the second act there was to be a twenty minute intermission and as it grew near Bond nudged Jane in the ribs, a signal for her to make her move. She nodded and made a show of getting up and leaving the box. As she did so she saw Ysandriovich bend to his wife's ear and then rise up from his seat. She stood just outside and fanned herself with her programme.

"Quite hot inside don't you think?"

Jane offered her innocent look together with a seductive pout.

"You are certainly raising my temperature."

"Oh? More than your wife?"

"Agh! That sow. Her insides are like an old football boot."

Ysandriovich pushed Jane to the wall and pressed his body to hers and she became aware of his deep breathing. His arms went over her head and he placed them against the wall and kissed her hard and long. Trapped with her back to the wall Moneypenny playfully squeezed his left thigh and instantly noticed a swelling in his groin. They looked into each others eyes and he moved in closer to kiss again. As her hand brushed across his fly and traced out his ever growing log he put his hand on her knee and slid up under her dress. She gasped into his mouth as his fingers fluttered over the bare flesh just above her stocking. Her legs came together in a natural move that trapped his hand between them. It felt rather nice and a tingle ran up her spine. Her eyes closed as his tongue flicked over her lower lip and her breathing became harsher and louder. He pulled her dress up around her waist and observed her underwear clinging to the bulge of her Mons.

"So far, so good," she thought.

Now Jane parted her thighs and Ysandriovich pressed his hand inside the top of her panties and made contact with her puffy labia. He made an outline of her pussy and rubbed all around as Jane lifted her hips in order to maintain contact. A shadow caught her eye and she quickly lowered her dress to avoid any embarrassment.

"This way." Said Ysandriovich and he took her by the hand to a small recess by a fire exit door.

He let her take the initiative and watched Jane bend low and undo the buttons of his trouser fly and drag his erection from within. It felt hot and hard to the touch as she stroked it up and down, her thumb peeling back his foreskin so she could view the purple knob. She was momentarily awestruck by the big monster and wondered if she would be able to get into her mouth. Her finger tips caressed the impressive shaft and the veins that stood out, engorged with blood. She checked that the coast was clear and went onto her haunches and closed her mouth over the big glans.

"Mmm, big!"

Her tongue flicked around it and she tasted the saltiness on her lips. She pushed her head down to take in more of his length and her saliva naturally ran out and down to his open flies. Her mouth resembled a big O as she moved downwards on the pulsating hose and her lips closed tightly around the shaft. Her cheeks puffed out in an obscene manner as she pumped her head with a renewed vigour.

"DA! Very good."

Moneypenny hummed softly on his knob as he groaned from her wonderful sucking. The velvet warmth of her mouth made his balls tingle as his bell end was smothered. She let her throat relax and he clenched his fists as she slid down his entire length, humming on his wet shaft and causing sublime vibrations. Her cute nose became buried in his pubic hair as she engulfed him entirely. When she drew back up her teeth worried the small ridges of flesh that stood out on his cock. The lights flickered then and became brighter as the intermission started.

"Blyad!"

Ysandriovich tried to stuff his stiff prick back inside his pants and had to double up as members of the audience left their seats for refreshments. Jane shot upright and adjusted her dress.

"Are, there you are Jane. Feeling better?"

James Bond emerged from the box and took her by the elbow to steer her to the bar. Without looking both were aware that Ysandriovich and Olga were right behind them.

"Any progress?"

"Oh, yes. Very much so. I have him eating out of my hand."

Jane looked over Bond's shoulder and caught the attention of the Soviet spy. His face was red and he appeared to be in some distress as he tipped his glass up and sank his vodka. Olga said something to him but he shrugged her away angrily.

"Excuse me. Just going to wash my hands, shan't be a moment."

James Bond slipped off and Ysandriovich took the opportunity to speak to Jane.

"I need to see you again. We have some unfinished business do we not?"

Jane fished about in her handbag as he went from one foot to the other and brought forth a small piece of paper.

"This is my address. Come tomorrow night at eight."

With that Jane turned her head and sipped her drink. Bond returned and put his hand on her shoulder.

"I think that went rather well. Shall we return to our seats."

"Certainly, Mister Havoc."

The bell sounded for the third and final act and Jane sighed with the knowledge she had done what had been expected of her. The next night would be the real test.

x

Jane was positively livid as the two technicians from Major Boothroyd's Q Division finally left her South Kensington apartment. They had spent the best part of the morning replacing her bedroom mirror and installing a two way version in its place. So when someone studied their reflection they would have no idea that there might be another on the other side looking in.

"Bastard!"

First and foremost on the young woman's mind was the fact that in precisely two hours she would be sharing a bed with a Soviet spy. Secondly she had only just learned that James Bond had volunteered to be the one to film the sordid affair. Not only would he see her in the buff but he would also see her in the act of sexual intercourse.

"Alright then Moneypenny. Time to go get pretty."

Jane had fumed and cursed the man when he duly arrived at six with a Kodak 8mm home movie camera with wide angle and zoom lens. She retreated to her bathroom where she got into her newly purchased lingerie. A flimsy red baby doll in sheer nylon with ruffles and bows over which she wore a floor length negligee with a lace trim. When she returned to the living room Bond had taken his jacket off and was nursing a large brandy.

"I could do with one of those myself."

"Moneypenny, you look ravishing," he said as he poured her a drink.

"Thanks."

She sat opposite the grinning man and scowled at him.

"You're a sick person, you know that."

"My dear, this is just work. I shall be totally focused on the task."

Right she thought just as the doorbell rang.

"Right, this is it. Good luck."

Bond sprang up and got into the ready made recess behind the bedroom wall and fiddled with the camera. Jane took a deep breath and went over to the door and opened it a crack. The outside lamp illuminated the features of Ysandriovich and also his wife beside him. He looked impeccable in a long overcoat over his suit and Olga was delightful in her dark dress with plunging neckline.

"Do come in. I wasn't aware the pair of you were coming over."

"Da. I wish my wife to be by my side always. A constant reminder to her who is in charge."

Jane showed them the living room and made them a drink each. As she handed them over her negligee opened and her slim figure was displayed. The baby doll only managed to reach down to the tops of her buttocks and her dark thatch was clearly visible between her upper thighs.

"Charming attire my dear. You are quite the looker."

Jane smiled and sat opposite them and crossed her long legs. Ysandriovich shifted uncomfortably in his seat as his erection tented his pants. He drained his vodka and stood up sharply.

"Let us waste no further time. I crave your body."

Ysandriovich unbuckled his belt and lowered his trousers so that his long cock shot out at a healthy forty five degree angle. The foreskin peeled back to reveal the shining head with a ribbon of pre cum. The thick shaft bobbed in the air with its fast pulse and Jane felt her own heart pound in her chest. She noticed Olga pay attention and realised that this was going to have more than one type of audience.

"Shouldn't we go to my bedroom?"

"Nonsense, the sofa will be perfectly adequate."

Olga came behind her husband and stroked his stiff manhood as he undid his necktie and unbuttoned his shirt. Damn! Bond was in her bedroom waiting to film the proceedings. She has to think of a reason to go there.

"Look at this young beauty, Stephan. See her ripe breasts and slender legs. All for you Comrade."

Olga rubbed his erection with a firm clockwise twist as her husband drank in the fine form of Jane.

"Let us retire to the bedroom my sweet, lead the way my dear."

Jane welcomed Olga's intervention and padded along to her bedroom. She was closely followed by the other two and when she entered she turned to face Ysandriovich.

"Well, here we...OH!"

The Soviet agent dragged her negligee off her shoulders and rent her baby doll right down the middle. Jane tottered on her toes as her lingerie fluttered to the carpet, leaving her naked and shaken.

"Hey! That cost me fifteen shillings!"

"Suka!"

Jane felt the back of his left hand smack her on the left cheek and she fell back onto the bed in shock. Behind the recess Bond had just begun to film proceedings when he gasped at the Russian's violence. He clenched his fist in anger and wished that he could split the bastards nose open, but he had no alternative but to continue filming.

"Why so rough?" Said Jane as she nursed her stinging face.

"English bitch! I prefer my women to be subversive. Olga, sit and watch."

Olga sat on a four legged chair at the foot of the bed and looked on as Jane moved up to the top of the bed, dragging the single sheet with her bare feet and bottom. She inhaled sharply as Ysandriovich took her by the ankles and forced her back down to the foot of the bed. The man now had an intense look on his face and a tightness around his mouth. His wife was right. He was a brute. She was nothing to him but a thing to use, to amuse, to abuse.

"Slow down, won't you?"

Lost in a delirium of lust the beast of a man widened her legs and Ysandriovich knelt between her thighs and viewed the inviting V of her gash. He spat into his right palm and worked it into her vertical slit. His eight inch long cock was guided to the entrance to her pussy and he roughly pulled her legs out wider. The big tip of his prick touched her slit and coated the swollen head. He gave a grunt and with a pelvic thrust he eased inside her and followed through. He slipped inside easily as she was so wet there was no resistance.

"OH!"

The Soviet spy nibbled on her neck as he started to move with a gentle motion at first. Jane dug her nails in his backside which encouraged him to move faster. Best to get it over with.

12