Young Miss Moneypenny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look closely Olga. Watch me fuck this English cunt."

Charming thought Jane as she looked over his back and saw the blonde unzip her dress. Olga duly watched as she saw Jane's sex swallow up her husbands sizeable member. Jane tried to ease the rutting monster by putting her hands into his chest but his ardour was greater than her strength and he took her with powerful lunges. He growled like some wild animal as he drove in and out and pinned the woman to the mattress. Her firm breasts pressed into his chest and her head shook from side to side at each hard thrust from him.

"How is she, Comrade?"

"Sweet and soft, like all Western females."

Jane fought to catch her breath as he slammed deep inside her. Next he folded the tall brunette almost in half and she found her feet by her head. His hips smacked the backs of hers and the sound reverberated in the small bedroom. Bond, already down to his undervest and trousers wiped the sweat from his brow as he filmed Moneypenny being royally fucked. The thin walls let him hear every groan and grunt and he felt his own erection in his pants.

"Oh...my...goodness!" Whimpered Jane as his pubic bone rubbed on her clitoris.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Said Olga over and over as she massaged her pussy with both hands.

Bond watched as the muscles in Jane's calves tensed as she curled her toes. His fingers went into her hair and twisted the thick strands making her cry out with a yelp of pain. Jane fought the urge to put a stop to it all and gave a sideways glance to the mirror and wondered what Bond was thinking. His firm grip in her hair forced her head up as he banged the shit out of her and Jane yelped once more as he swung the back of his hand across her cheek and swatted her.

"Fuck you!"

"No, I'm fucking YOU, whore!"

He tugged her by the hair again and Jane gritted her teeth. She felt a slight dizziness as Ysandriovich rolled onto his back, bringing Jane with him, she being still impaled on his boner.

"What?"

He momentarily slipped out and his erection slapped on his belly. Jane lifted her right leg over his waist as he gripped his stiff organ and pointed it straight up. She touched it with her entrance and with a quick movement sank all the way down with a shiver of amazement at how she managed to take him all in. One settled Jane felt his hands grab hold of her hips and pull her down further causing her to catch her breath as his thickness stretched her pussy.

"Oh my!"

Ysandriovich began to thrust upward, lifting his backside up from the sofa into her perfect cunt. In this position the penetration was deep as Jane was heaved up and down on his shaft. Olga rubbed her clit firmly as she got the birds eye view of Jane's hips rocking on her husband whose cock slammed up hard. The modest twin bed creaked and Jane let lingering moans as she sank all the way down his pole. His balls met the sublime crevice beneath her as they writhed on the bed.

"Is this what you want?"

"Faster!"

Jane yelped and saw a white flash as he struck her on the nose. Her ears rang and her nose became numb from his blow.

"BASTARD!"

She saw red and struck the Russian across his left cheek with the same force he had hit her with. Jane rode up and down on his rigid prick harder as they wrestled and fucked. He had her by the throat and was squeezing hard as she put the heel of her hand up under his chin.

"DA! This is good!"

Jane nearly fell off of him as she gyrated her pelvis and tightened the muscles of her cunt. She reached down between them merged groins and she took a generous bunch of his springy pubes and tugged. He yelled and water ran out of his eyes as Jane rode back and forth along his hard length. She realised in all the excitement that her pussy was wetter than it had ever been in her life.

"Take it all you English cunt!"

Olga frigged her cunt sensing the end of the sordid act and sweat poured from her naked body as she wriggled on he seat. Jane was forced to breath through her nose as the Russian tightened his hand around her neck. She started to panic and for a moment wished nothing more than for James Bond to come out of hiding and give her relief.

"Come for me Comrade," Whispered Jane wishing this to be over.

They pair of them had become slippery all over and they slid on each others bodies on the bed. Jane let her head dip forward as his hands ran over her hard tipped breasts and jerked his lower body upward at a feverish rate. She felt the bastard arch his back as he was finally consumed by the moment and began to ejaculate.

"AGH!"

Jane leapt up in haste and jerked his cock over his belly until his thick cum oozed over his groin and scrotum.

"That was fun."

"Here let me suck you clean, you're making a mess."

"Thank you. What sharp eyes you have."

Wait until you get to my teeth she thought with a hint of mischief in her eyes. Jane cleared her throat and slid her mouth on his leaking cock head. She slid her tongue around the bulbous head as Ysandriovich sighed in satisfaction.

"You have the softest lips, English."

"Hmm."

She squeezed his cock dry and sucked the tangy tasting semen from his knob. It was then that Jane Moneypenny bit down hard with her white teeth on his shaft and tasted blood.

The Russian howled in abject pain and cupped his loins with both hands.

"She bit my cock off!"

"Let me see."

Olga tried to supress a grin as she looked at her husbands prick now sporting a red ring half way up from Jane's teeth marks.

"You have very good teeth my dear. No cavities at all."

Ysandriovich whimpered like a baby as his wife half walked, half lifted him out of the bedroom. Olga looked back at Jane for the final time and mouthed a thank you.

"Get me back to the Embassy, quickly!"

When she was at last alone Jane fell back onto the bed and looked up at the ceiling. She felt exhausted and somewhat abused as she gathered her wits. A white fluffy towel hit her as Bond covered her modesty with a bath towel.

"James!"

"Moneypenny. It's all over."

"Thank the lord!"

She held the towel over her nakedness and peered at Bond over the top edge. So. Now he had seen everything. She wondered what changes may occur between them the next time they met.

"I tell you, I came this close to putting a bullet between his eyes, the vicious bastard. I look forward to his public humiliation."

Jane felt a huge weight off her shoulders and suddenly the tears came freely.

"James."

The secret agent looked at her and then took the poor young thing in his arms and hugged her tightly as she sobbed into his broad chest.

END

12