Young Mom and Adopted Son: Tricked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's it. Play with my tits."

I kept going for a few more seconds, making sure I'd hit all the sensitive areas. Once I was satisfied with Mackenzie's boobs, I began to kiss further downwards, falling to my knees as I kissed her firm stomach. I traced my fingers on the inside of her jeans until I found their button. I quickly undid it, and then pulled down her zipper. I hooked my fingers inside her panties and pulled down as far as I could.

Mackenzie had to step aside to remove them the rest of the way. Once her clothes were off, she moved back in front of me, my face at her waist level. Using my hands to orient myself, I began to kiss just above her belly button. Slowly I made my way down her center, leaving a trail of kisses, until I reached her private area. I could smell her musk in front of me. Tentatively, I stuck out a tongue, and she gasped as I made contact. My tongue had found her womanhood.

The angle was a bit awkward, but I used a free hand to spread her lips, exposing her clit to my tongue. I played with it a bit as I used my fingers to find her opening. She was plenty wet as I inserted my index finger into her and began to stroke her insides. I continued to lick and gently suck on her clit as I added my middle finger in too.

"Oh god, that's it," Mackenzie moaned softly as I pleasured her.

I worked for several minutes, there in the darkness. My muscles began to ache, but I was too on fire to care. Mackenzie began to grind against my face, as my fingers and tongue worked on her.

"I want you inside me," she whispered.

A part of me knew this was moving fast, but I was too drunk and horny to care. I used my hand for balance against her as I stood. "Okay. I brought condoms. Just give me a second."

Even without light, I was somehow able to pull a condom from my back pocket and tear it open. Keeping a hand on it, I removed my own jeans and boxers. I almost dropped the condom twice, but eventually I was able to get it on. I unrolled it over my penis.

"Okay, I'm ready. How do we do this?"

"There's enough room to lay on the carpet. Let me get down first, and then you can join me."

Mackenzie used my body for support as she lowered herself down. I felt her put her legs on either side of my own, leaving me between them. Once she was settled, I carefully lowered myself on top of her, going to my knees and using my hands to support my weight. Awkwardly, I felt for her face with my own. We bumped into each other a bit, but eventually I was able to orient myself. I kissed her deeply as I reached for my cock with a free hand. I lined it up and teased her a bit with the head before I pushed forward. I was inside her.

I couldn't believe it. Just a week into college, and I was getting laid.

I felt Mackenzie's pussy expand to accommodate me. I pushed slowly deeper, giving her time to adjust to my size. Her velvety warmth was pure bliss. She wrapped her legs around me, holding me in place.

"Oh! Not too fast. You're bigger than I'm used to," Mackenzie gasped, from discomfort or pleasure or both.

Girls I'd been with in high school told me that I was a BBC. Normally, I don't like being stereotyped, but I was okay with this one. Good to see I impressed in college too.

Slowly but surely, I pressed my whole length into her. I enjoyed the sensation of her pussy gripping me even through the condom. After a second, I began to gently move back and forth inside her. Each thrust sent a bolt of pleasure through my brain. Her walls gripped me like I belonged there.

"Oh fuck. That's it. Ohhhh," she moaned.

"You feel so fucking good." I responded. I began to withdraw more and more with each thrust.

"I want to feel you inside me," Mackenzie said breathlessly.

"Huh? I am inside you." I said, confused. What the hell was Mackenzie talking about?

"Here, let me show you." I felt a hand grasp the base of my cock, the rest of my shaft still buried inside her. "Pull out of me."

Uncertain, I did so. She tightened her grip as I slid backwards, pulling the condom right off. Before I had a chance to react, she used her legs to pull me forward again. I was well lubricated from the condom, so I slid right in.

"Ohhh. That's much better."

"Oh fuck!" I gasped. The sensation of my bare cock directly against her pussy walls was too much for me. I'd never been bareback with a girl before, and I was not prepared for the difference. I was in heaven. I knew this was a mistake, but I was past the point of caring. This was happening.

I began to thrust again. I couldn't believe how good she felt. "Oh my god. Your pussy is amazing." I panted. My climax was fast approaching.

"Oh, that's right. Fuck me!" Mackenzie was sounding as desperate as I was.

Suddenly, I was blinded. I was totally disoriented for a second, but eventually I realized that the lights had come on. Even once my eyes adjusted, my brain still couldn't make sense of what I was seeing. I was leaned over Mackenzie; my cock still buried inside her. But her body was a little different than I had remembered. She was older and curvier, somehow. And her hair was different. And her face was shaped differently. Then the realization hit. The girl I was fucking wasn't Mackenzie. It was my mom. I was fucking my mom.

I saw the same realization wash over her. "Aaron?" she asked, as if in a daze.

My brain was horrified, but my body was too far gone. It needed release. I pressed forward again.

"Oh, Aaron... what are you... mmmm" Mom moaned, her own body also betraying her as she instinctively used her legs to pull me deeper.

I bottomed out, withdrew, and plunged back in again. "I'm sorry, I can't stop." I whispered.

"Aaron, baby..." she started, but the rest of her words were cut off by a wave of pleasure.

I closed my eyes as my body restarted its rhythm once more. I was already close before the lights came on, and it didn't take me much longer to reach the same spot.

"Oh, I'm cumming!" I hissed through clenched teeth. I started to pull out, but Mom pulled me in with her legs as her own orgasm hit. I felt her pussy grip my cock tightly as her body shuddered. Trapped inside her, I climaxed, shooting my seed deep into her womb. We let the waves of pleasure roll over us as we laid there together. Once the moment had passed, though, reality set in.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry... I thought you were someone else. I couldn't control myself." I said as I pulled myself up. My cock was covered in semen, and I saw more dripping from Mom's vagina. What had I done?

"Aaron, it's okay. I didn't know it was you either. I thought you were... Never mind. Here, put your clothes back on."

I dressed quickly. Mom did the same, and when we were decent, I opened the door. Patrick was on the other side, shit-eating grin on his face.

"Well, you guys have fun in there?"

"Excuse me, I need the bathroom" Mom said, hurrying past him without waiting for a response.

"Patrick, what the fuck was that? You told me Mackenzie was in there!"

"No, I didn't. I said, 'the girl you were into'. Not my fault you misunderstood. And you're welcome, by the way. Sounded like you had a great time in there."

I was furious. "Patrick. I know you were just trying to help me out. But I meant it when I said I wasn't into her. This isn't what I wanted at all."

"Dude, it's fine. If you're worried about her husband, don't be. She's the one that asked me to go find this frat dude for her to fuck. I just saw my chance to help you out and grabbed you instead. She's not gonna get you in trouble. Besides, I saw her tits earlier, remember? I know you had to enjoy seeing those puppies bounce."

A mental image of Mom's breasts passed through my head... full and perky... recoiling freely with each of my thrusts. I shoved the thought away.

"Dude, that's not the poi... Wait. What do you mean she asked you to find a guy to fuck?"

"Just what I said. She caught me in the hall and asked if I could do her a favor. There's a guy she's been flirting with--Spencer, the one who asked her to flash us?--and she had it bad for him. She asked me to send him up there to her in the dark closet. She wanted it secret. I think she was afraid Spencer wouldn't want her since she's older and all. That's why I kept the lights off until the very end. Didn't want you guys to know you'd been tricked too early."

I couldn't believe it. Mom had set this whole thing up. Not with me, of course. But she had planned to cheat on Dad. This wasn't the mom I knew. What the fuck was she doing?

"It's fine, Patrick. I know you meant well. I'm gonna go look for her now and apologize. Enjoy the party. I'll see you later."

Leaving Patrick behind, I left and found the bathroom Mom had escaped to. I knocked on the door softly.

"It's occupied," she said, her voice cracking slightly.

"It's me," I said through the door. "We need to talk. And besides, I have to pee too."

I heard movement inside, followed by the handle turning. Mom was a snotty mess. She'd clearly been crying.

"Here you go. Hurry up and pee. I'm taking us both back to the hotel when you're out. Because you're right. We do need to talk. But in private."

"Yeah, sure." I said. Closing the door, I cleaned myself up and finished my business. Once done, Mom and I headed downstairs and outside to her car. We were silent as she started it up and pulled onto the road. Eventually, I couldn't stand it anymore.

"So, are we gonna talk? Or just sit here awkwardly the whole drive?"

"I'm sorry, Aaron. I'm just a little off-balance right now."

"Mom. Patrick told me how you set this whole thing up. That you wanted him to set you up with Spencer? What the hell is wrong with you? What about Dad?"

"Aaron, I don't need your judgment right now. Besides, you're one to talk. You're just as guilty as I am."

"How am I guilty? I'm not the one who's married. And I had no clue it was you in that closet. Patrick told me this girl I like was in there. I had no reason to doubt him."

"Okay. I'll admit I made a mistake. I just had too much alcohol and made a bad decision. But if you tell Dad about this, he's not gonna care which of us is to blame. He'll be furious at us both. Hell, if you tell anyone, you're forever gonna be known as the kid who slept with his mom. Do you want that?"

"No," I admitted.

"Okay then. So, here's how this is going to work. What happened tonight was an innocent misunderstanding. Neither of us wanted it to happen, but it did. We can't take it back, but we never have to talk about it again. I'm still your mom, and you're still my son. And that's it. Okay?"

"Okay," I said, but deep down, I knew there was no going back. Cumming inside your mom isn't the type of thing you just forget about.

"We're gonna get some sleep tonight, and then tomorrow we'll start fresh. We'll hang out all weekend, and things will be back to normal."

"Mom, what do you mean hang out all weekend? I'm gonna need some alone time to process all this. Besides, there's orientation stuff for me to do."

"We can't let tonight be our last memories of the weekend or they'll fester. We need to replace them with better memories. Don't argue with me on this. It's happening."

I disagreed, but I was too tired to fight. The night was catching up to me.

"I'll take your silence as agreement. So, that's settled, then," Mom said firmly. She looked over at me. "Since we're moving on, why don't you tell me about this girl you're into. What's she like?"

"Mommm," I groaned, but I was happy to pretend things were normal again. At least for the moment.

***

We made it to the hotel and found our way to the room. I was exhausted and ready to fall asleep, but Mom said she needed to shower first.

"Just give me fifteen minutes, and then I'll cut the lights. And sorry about just the one bed. I wasn't planning on having company when I booked the room."

"I can sleep on the floor, Mom. It's fine."

"Don't be ridiculous Aaron. What kind of mother would I be if I made you do that? It's a king, so there's plenty of space for us both. Besides, it's not like either of us are in a place to be modest anymore."

I didn't need the reminder. Deciding it wasn't worth it to argue, I quickly brushed my teeth using Mom's toothbrush (gross, but better than going without) while she got her toiletries and clothes ready. I used the bathroom one last time, then passed the room over to her. As she started the shower, I stripped to my shirt and boxers and crawled under the covers.

I was out in just a few minutes. As I faded, I tried to focus on Mackenzie and how good she looked that night. But my brain kept returning to the closet... my cock pounding into Mom's pussy, her perfect breasts bouncing rhythmically, and the look of ecstasy on her face as we climaxed together...

***

When I finally awoke, I noticed two things simultaneously. The first was that I was very horny and hard as a rock. The second was that my bladder was ready to explode.

I quickly crawled from the bed and made my way to the bathroom. Pissing with an erection is practically impossible, so I had to wait several seconds for it to go down enough to relieve myself. After what seemed like a full minute, I finally emptied my bladder. That taken care of, I went back to the bed and climbed in again.

Mom was still asleep. She was laying on her side, facing away from me. Guess the night hit her hard, I thought sympathetically.

I laid there for a few moments, playing on my phone. I'd missed a text from Patrick asking me where the hell I was. I responded that I went home with a girl and left it at that. Technically, I wasn't lying.

My thoughts turned to Mackenzie and how good she had looked last night. Her tight jeans, highlighting her shapely ass... that fitted shirt that emphasized her boobs... her sexy full lips that practically were begging for a cock to rest on them... Before I knew it, I was fully erect again.

I shot a quick glance over to Mom to make sure she was still out. Seeing she was, I began to stroke myself. A part of me knew I should go to the bathroom, for tissue if nothing else. But I was already horny as fuck and didn't want to interrupt what I had going. As an alternative, I pulled my boxers off and held them near my dick. Not ideal, but not the first time I'd gone commando after finishing in my underwear.

As I masturbated, fantasizing about Mackenzie, Mom let out a small snort and moved her legs slightly. I nearly jumped out of bed. Panicked, I looked over at her, expecting her to turn towards me any moment. I waited for several seconds before I had the nerve to move. Finally, I decided to check if she was awake, just to be safe.

I lifted the covers and quietly scooted over to her so that I could see her face. Sure enough, she was still asleep. Her mouth was slightly open; breath nice and even. That was a relief. I laid back down again, but I was struck by a strange sense of déjà vu. That was weird. Why would Mom sleeping trigger my memories...?

Oh no. I realized the connection my brain had made. The way Mom was holding her mouth open looked very similar to how she had looked last night... her 'O' face as her orgasm became imminent. More memories flooded over me. I remembered how tightly her legs gripped me, desperate for the pleasure my cock was providing. How her eyes silently begged me for the release only I could give. How tightly her vagina squeezed my cock when I finally did. How in that last instant before reality set in, we stared into each other's eyes as lovers.

For nearly my whole life, Mom may have been just Mom, but in that moment, we'd formed a new connection. She wasn't just Mom anymore. She was a woman, in every sense of the word.

Despite myself, I felt my lust redirecting. I knew it was wrong. Adopted or not, I was still Mom's son. She was the woman who raised me. I shouldn't be thinking of her like this. But my hormones were too powerful to be denied. I started to masturbate again. But this time, it wasn't Mackenzie's body I was fantasizing about. It was Mom's.

And unlike Mackenzie, I had the real deal in front of me. If only there was a way to find a better view... a way to remove the bedding without her noticing...

I pulled myself deeper under the covers so that my head was completely underneath them. Then I pulled the covers taut, lifting them enough to give me an unrestricted view of Mom's body. Or at least part of it. Her shirt prevented me from seeing any real skin on her back, but as my eyes traced downwards, I realized I could see her bare ass. Was she really not wearing underwear? I crawled a bit further down in the bed for a closer look. Sure enough, although her shirt covered part of her bottom, the rest of her was fully exposed.

It seemed too good to be true. Why the hell would Mom go commando sleeping in bed with her son she'd accidentally slept with just the night before? Was it habit? An accident? Or... an invitation?

It took everything I had to not touch Mom's body, but I was still too afraid to wake her and ruin the moment. Instead, I pushed myself closer to her, still deep under the covers. When I was maybe a few inches away, I stopped. I was careful to angle my hips downward, so I didn't accidentally touch her with my fully-erect cock.

I began to stroke myself again, staring at Mom's ass. How had I not appreciated it before? It was at least as good as Mackenzie's if not fuller. So tastefully thick and athletic. I thought about how it would feel to grab it... pull her softness against my body... let my cock slide against her cheeks...

I couldn't resist any longer. I needed to feel it.

Tentatively, I reached out a hand and cupped one of her cheeks. Her skin felt incredibly warm and smooth. Despite myself, I couldn't resist giving a gentle squeeze. I felt my blood pump faster as the full realization sunk in that I was groping my Mom. Rather than dissuade me, though, the taboo only added to my horniness.

I angled my hips forward, bringing my cock forward and aligning it with her crack. I knew I was entering dangerous territory, but my lust made me bold. I used a hand to push my cock against Mom's ass, cushioning it between her cheeks. I waited for a response; any sign that I had woken her or gone too far. But there was nothing. Just the sound of her gentle breathing.

Satisfied, I began to rock my hips, sliding my manhood against her ass. I knew this might be a step too far, but I didn't care. Besides, it's not like I was doing any more than we had last night.

I continued to slide against Mom's ass, enjoying the sensation I had no right to enjoy. Unfortunately, as nice as it was, there wasn't enough grip to really get me going. Her body felt amazing, but it was like a sip of water to a man in a desert. I needed more.

I withdrew my hips, letting my cock slip away. From there, I lowered it slightly, so that it pointed between her thighs. Her legs were spread slightly, with her top leg just forward from her bottom leg. I aimed the head of my cock at the small gap between them, just underneath her ass. Then I moved forward, closing the distance between our bodies. My cock pushed between her thighs, coming out on her other side.

If Mom woke now, she'd find us in a very compromising position. I was practically spooning her, with her ass pressing against my hips and her thighs gripping my cock between them. If Mom did catch me here, there'd be no coming back. So, instead, I went all-in.

I began to thrust gently, letting Mom's thighs stroke me, as I reached between her legs with my hand. I began to rub her mound, and I felt Mom stir slightly in response.

"Mmm, Michael... it's too early..." she mumbled, half-asleep.

Michael? That was Dad. She must not remember that she was in bed with me. Maybe if I was lucky, I could finish, and she'd be none the wiser. I'd let her think it was just a vivid sex dream.