Young Mom and Adopted Son: Tricked

Story Info
Mom and son have an accidental encounter... and more.
14.4k words
4.59
76.8k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story does not feature "traditional" incest, but rather the taboo of a relationship between an adoptive mom and son. I should also warn that the mom/son relationship that develops is complicated. My intent was to keep the story grounded, which means that mom/son may have conflicting reactions to their newfound connection, especially as the story progresses. Shame and guilt are featured on their journey, even if temporarily. Take that as you will.

One last warning: cheating and questionable consent are present in this story. Cheating is self-explanatory. The questionable consent involves cases of mistaken identity, not deliberate deception or force. Still, if either of those make you uncomfortable, this may not be the story for you.

And usual disclaimers: all characters are fictional, similarities to real-world people/events are purely coincidental, everyone involved is of legal consenting age, etc.

***

My name is Aaron. This is the story of how I fucked my mom. Well, kind of. Technically, she's not my biological mom, but she's the only mom I've had.

If you couldn't guess, I'm adopted. I was born in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, but my bio-parents gave me up when I was a baby. I matched with my now-parents when I was five, they flew from the US to get me, and the rest is history. Even though it is obvious I am not their blood son (I'm black; they're white), they are still my parents in every way that matters. I also have an older 'sister', Lindsey. She's actually Dad's niece, but my parents took custody after her own parents got hooked on drugs.

Growing up as a black kid in an all-white family had its awkward moments, but I always felt like I belonged with them. All four of us got along well, and despite occasional disagreements, we had a happy house. If not for skin color, I may not even have known I was adopted.

I never planned to fuck my mom. Growing up, my guy friends made comments about how hot she was; how lucky I was to live with my very own MILF. But I never saw her that way. Adopted or not, she was still Mom. Still, I could understand why they called her hot. She's young for a mom of adult children, at thirty-three. She's also on the taller side, around 5' 9", and in great shape. She's a natural brunette, but keeps her hair dyed blond. She has blue eyes and a winning smile. Very approachable. My guy friends loved to comment on her hips and ass, but her boobs were usually their main focus. She had work done on them in her twenties. Nothing crazy, but on her thin frame they stood out. Even I noticed.

Mom and I always had a good relationship. She spent lots of time with me, playing games and hanging out. Even as a kid, I was her confidant. I don't think she had a lot of friends. She and Dad had eloped as teenagers, and she had been a stay-at-home mom since they took Lindsey in. When I was adopted the next year, Mom was just twenty. Instead of exploring life as a young woman, she raised us. I know she loved being a mom, but I think she sometimes regretted what might have been.

When I was eighteen and finished high school, I enrolled at college an hour-and-a-half away. Mom took it hard, but I'd been given a full-ride scholarship, so I couldn't exactly turn it down. I felt bad for her, but I was ready to make my own life. On move-in day, she caught a stomach bug, so she wasn't even able to send me off properly. She stayed at home while Dad and Lindsey helped me move my stuff into my dorm. Even then, she kept texting me, asking about my day and how I liked campus. But between the move and orientation events, I didn't have much time for talking.

I had a blast that first week. My roommate, Patrick, was a cool guy, and we quickly made friends with other guys on the floor. We'd even been invited to a party at a nearby frat house that Friday night. I wasn't a partier in high school, but this was college. I was ready to let loose. It helped that a girl I met during orientation was going to be there. Her name was Mackenzie, and she was a smokeshow.

When the party night finally arrived, I was ecstatic. But shortly before Patrick and I planned to leave, we heard a knock at the door. Patrick had just shrugged and looked back at his phone, so I went to open it. I wasn't expecting anyone either... so when I saw who was on the other side, I nearly died of shock. It was Mom.

Under different circumstances, I'd be happy to see her. But Mom showing up unannounced at my dorm? That wasn't okay.

I immediately stepped outside and closed the door behind me. I didn't want Patrick to think I was a loser who needed his mom to check on him. I couldn't let him know who she was.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" I said, just above a whisper.

"Just checking in on my favorite son, of course! I'm sorry I missed move-in day. How are you, Aaron?" she said, pulling me into a tight hug. As tall as she is, I'm taller, so she had to look up to me.

"Mom, you didn't even text me you were coming. I'm sorry you drove all this way, but my roommate and I have plans. We're about to head out. You can't be here."

"What do you..." Mom started to respond, but Patrick's voice carried through the door, cutting her off.

"Hey, Aaron, who's that? You got a girl out there?"

Panic set in. I couldn't let myself be labelled a momma's boy my first week of college. But Patrick didn't know I was adopted yet. Maybe I could lie about who she was...

"Uh, yeah. It's my old babysitter," I yelled back, thinking fast. I regretted the words as soon as they left my mouth. How stupid did that sound?

"Your old babysitter? Why is she here?"

"She was in the area and just wanted to say hi. Just give us a minute and I'll be ready to go."

"You better be. I've been ready for this party all day!" Patrick whined, but fortunately he didn't try to come to the door too.

"Your babysitter?" Mom asked, eyebrow raised. "Is that all I am to you? Or are you just embarrassed by me?"

"Mom, please. I love you, but it's just not cool to have you checking on me here. People are gonna think I'm a loser."

"Oh, that's nonsense. You're good at making friends. And don't worry about me interfering with your party. I got a hotel and made plans to stay through Sunday. We can hang out the whole weekend! Well, at least until Sunday afternoon."

I was mortified. "Mom..."

"But let me at least see your room first!" Mom continued. She opened the door before I could stop her.

She strolled into my dorm room like she owned it. She looked around appreciatively. "Nice setup you guys have! And you must be Aaron's roommate," she said, extending a hand. "I'm Allison. Aaron's... babysitter."

"Nice to meet you, Allison. I'm Patrick. So, you just happened to be in the area?"

"Yep! Had a work thing in town but decided to stay the weekend and visit my favorite kid. I don't want to keep you two boys though... I heard you've got a party to get to." Mom winked at me. I wanted to die.

"No worries!" Patrick said cheerfully. But then he added something I did not expect. "And, hey, if you don't have plans tonight, you want to come with us? Party can always use some more girls."

What was Patrick doing? He did know Mom was in her thirties, right? She didn't belong at a college party. Maybe he was just being polite... or maybe he was hitting on her? Either way, she couldn't come. I started to object, but Mom beat me to it.

"I appreciate the offer, but you don't want me at your party. I'm too old for something like that."

"You're, what, like twenty-five? You'll be fine. Besides, that just means you can get alcohol for us."

"I'm actually thirty-three, but thanks for saying I don't look it! And really, I do appreciate the offer, but I don't think Aaron wants to party with his... babysitter."

"Aaron can get over himself. Listen, if we come in with alcohol, we'll be the most popular guys there. You're coming, and that's that."

"Patrick... your enthusiasm is adorable. I've never been to a college party before, and I'm sure it would be fun. I'd say you talked me into it, but it really is up to Aaron." Mom said, turning to me. "So, what do you say? Think you can stand to have your old 'babysitter' tag along? She could bring you alcohol..."

I was torn. I didn't want Mom there, but Patrick had a point. If we brought drinks, we would be popular, no question. Plus, Mackenzie would probably be impressed. But still...

"C'mon, man. Don't ruin this for us." Patrick said playfully, but his tone hinted he'd never forgive me if I didn't agree.

I sighed. "Okay, fine. She can come." I turned to Mom. "But don't stay long. And drive yourself over. I don't want you waiting on us when you're ready to leave."

"Awesome! I'm so excited! My first college party!" Mom beamed. "How many drinks should I bring?"

"As many as you want," I said, escorting her to the door before she could embarrass me further. "I'll text you the address. We'll head over in about thirty minutes."

"See you there! It was nice to meet you, Patrick!" Mom said, as I closed the door behind her.

Once she was gone, Patrick looked at me curiously. "Dude, your babysitter is fucking hot."

"I'll take your word for it," I said, knowing where this was going. I'd been here before with my high school friends.

"What do you mean, take my word for it? Don't you have eyes?"

"I mean, yeah, sure, I can see why you think she's hot. But I guess growing up around her, I just don't see her like that."

"Well, maybe you should. She's clearly into you."

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I said, confused. This was new.

"I'm just saying, she just happened to drop by to check in on you? That's not something a girl does unless she wants to jump your bones."

I couldn't help but laugh. Patrick was wrong, of course. But at least this meant he had no idea she was really my mom.

Patrick frowned. He must have thought I was making fun of him. I quickly covered myself. "I'm laughing because there's no way she's into me. I'm just a kid to her. Plus, she's married."

"Hey, man, I'm just calling it like I see it. Married or not, she digs you. Tonight might be your chance to get lucky. I know you've been talking to Mackenzie, but why turn down a sure thing? Especially when she's as hot as Allison is? Sure, she's a bit older, but just think about how experienced she must be. I bet she's learned a trick or two."

Oh gross.

"I'll think about it," I said, shaking my head. What had I gotten myself into?

***

Several minutes later, we arrived at the party. The house was technically off-campus, but it was still close enough to walk to, maybe a mile or so away from our dorm. It was already packed with people. My first big college party... time to see what the fuss was about.

Patrick and I met up with some other guys from our floor. While we were talking, I saw Mackenzie walk by with a group of girls. She was hotter than she had any right to be, with her long blond hair and killer body. The way her jeans and shirt emphasized her curves... Mmm. I would die for a shot at her. I knew my chances tonight weren't high, but I brought condoms, just in case.

I was distracted by a text from Mom. She was outside and needed help carrying in the alcohol she bought. I recruited Patrick, and soon after, we met her by the car. When she opened the trunk, our mouths dropped in shock.

"Hope this is enough for you all. I tried to get some of everything."

"Holy shit, Allison. This is more than enough. This is amazing!" Patrick said, as he looked over all the bottles and cases she had brought. There was beer, vodka, scotch, wine, mixers, and more. I'd never seen so much alcohol in one place. Mom smiled, clearly proud of herself.

"Yeah... Allison... this should definitely work," I echoed, feeling weird saying her name.

We each grabbed a box and began carrying all of it inside.

"Who wants alcohol?" Patrick yelled as we set the boxes on the floor inside. A cheer went up. It looked like our plan to buy popularity with drinks was working. Soon we had them all unloaded inside; people were already cracking them open. Patrick poured some shots and gave one each to Mom and me.

"Let's get this started!" he said, as he tossed his back, chasing it with a sip of Coke. My mom looked at me and shrugged, before following suit. Technically, I was still underage, but clearly Mom wasn't going to stop me. I tossed mine back too.

I'd never taken a shot before. I was surprised with how much it burned on the way down. Quickly, I took a swig of my own Coke. It helped, but my eyes still watered. Let the college experiences begin.

The next several minutes were a bit of a blur. Not because I was drunk, but because there was so much happening; people shouting, dancing, drinking, and so on. I expected Mom to leave quickly, but to my disappointment, she stayed. She seemed to be having a blast. Still, youthful-looking or not, Mom did stand out amongst the actual college students. But rather than shun her, the other partiers seemed curious about her. When they realized she'd been invited by Patrick, they accepted it.

To my horror, several guys flirted with Mom, and she soaked in their attention, despite their age difference. She was pulled into at least one game of beer pong that I saw--before I fell into my own distraction.

That distraction was Mackenzie. Eventually, I saw a chance to approach her and took it. We quickly hit it off, and after several minutes of flirting, I was ready to take her somewhere quiet. Unfortunately, my plans were interrupted.

"Who wants to play truth-or-dare?" a girl yelled from the living room.

"I do!" Mackenzie yelled excitedly, as she made her way over. Damn it. I was so close. I followed her reluctantly.

There was a circle of about ten people scattered around the room, including Patrick. With a sinking stomach, I saw Mom was also there. I debated leaving, but Mackenzie had already sat down in a chair. I would have to stay if I wanted to keep my chances with her alive. So, I did.

The game started tamely enough, even with everyone full of alcohol. There were stupid dares and even stupider truths. But then the game took a turn. It started when one guy dared a girl to kiss another girl sitting next to her. The dared-girl protested at first, but after everyone began cheering her on, she shrugged and leaned over. Her kiss wasn't just a quick peck, though. It was long and rather passionate, considering her initial show of reluctance. We all felt the heat in that moment, I think.

The stakes became higher as the truths and dares became more sexual. One guy was asked if he was virgin. Patrick was dared to fondle a girl's breasts through her shirt. I was asked if I'd ever gone down on a girl. I admitted I had, embarrassingly aware of Mom's proximity. Mom avoided being targeted herself, maybe because of her age. And when it was her turn to ask others, she kept it PG-rated. But then one guy--a frat boy named Spencer--ended her streak.

"You there, Allison. You haven't been picked yet, have you? Truth-or-dare?"

"Dare." Mom said. Either the alcohol was affecting her judgment, or she underestimated college kids.

"I dare you to flash us."

Several guys immediately began to jeer, overriding the sound of Mom's protests. "Yeah!" "C'mon!" "Can't back out now!" and even "Show us your tits!"

Mom began to laugh even as she shook her head no. She held her hands up for quiet, but the jeers didn't stop. Eventually, she stood and made a 'calm down' motion.

"Fine! Fine! I'll do it. But I need everyone's hands where I can see them. No phones. And after this, I'm done, okay? No more."

All the guys immediately put their hands in the air. Not wanting to be the odd one out, I did the same. Mom looked over each of us, making sure nobody was going to try to sneak a picture. Satisfied, she reached for the bottom of her shirt, and pulled it and her bra up in a single motion. Her tits hung in the open for all to see.

Maybe it was the alcohol, but even I had to admit they were very nice. They were easily two handfuls each, perky and well-shaped, with no visible sag. Whatever surgeon she'd seen knew what they were doing. If they were on any other woman, I'd be fantasizing about them for weeks to come. But they were Mom's. That made for an odd contradiction of feelings.

After just a second, she pulled her shirt back down. There were equal parts cheering and sounds of disappointment. Mom blushed as she put her boobs back into their proper place. I'd never seen this side of Mom before. I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

True to her word, Mom refused to play anymore. The rest of us took a few more turns, but then more girls said they were done too. No doubt they didn't want to be next. That was basically the end of the game.

I was feeling the alcohol more heavily by this point. Mackenzie and I got separated. Patrick and Mom went their own ways too. I lost sense of time. I remember talking to random guys, laughing and cutting up with them. It was like we were old friends, even though we had just met. I stopped drinking alcohol and switched to water. I peed a lot.

Eventually, Patrick found me again.

"Dude, that girl you're into? She sent me to get you. She's in a closet upstairs and she's ready for you," he slurred.

"Huh? Mackenzie? What do you mean ready for me?" I asked.

"Are you stupid, man? She wants to get close and personal with you. Now, get up there before she changes her mind! Second bedroom on the left, closet door. I'll make sure nobody bothers you. You'll have her all to yourself."

My heart was racing. Was Mackenzie really asking for me? Was this my chance? If I'd been more sober, I may have given it some thought first. But I wasn't sober.

I practically raced up the stairs, Patrick just behind me. I found the bedroom and then its closet at the far end. The bedroom light was off, so it was barely visible. I hesitated, but Patrick made a 'hurry up' gesture. I went inside and closed the door behind me.

The bedroom had been dark, but this closet was almost pitch black. I felt around for a light switch without luck and wondered if Patrick had played a joke on me. Then I heard a giggle.

"Don't be shy now. Come here," said a girl's voice from just in front of me.

The next second I found myself being pulled into a kiss. It was soft and tender, but there was a hunger to it. This wasn't what I expected from Mackenzie, but I wasn't going to argue. I returned the kiss. Our lips pressed against each other as one kiss turned to two, and then several. In the darkness, I gently reached for the back of her head and pulled her against me. I worked my tongue into her mouth, tasting her. She brushed her own tongue against mine as our kiss became open-mouthed. Even though I couldn't see, I was getting very turned on. Mackenzie clearly wanted this as much as I did.

"Oh my. Someone's excited," she whispered, as I felt a hand squeeze around my rapidly growing cock. Even through my jeans, I nearly gasped at her touch. I had no idea Mackenzie was this bold.

I began to run my own hands over her body, using touch to take in what my eyes couldn't. As we continued to kiss, I grabbed her ass and squeezed gently. Then I ran my hands upwards, this time letting them go underneath Mackenzie's shirt. I pulled it up with me, breaking off our kiss just long enough to take it off her. I tried to take her bra off next, but I couldn't get it loose.

"Here, let me help," she said, breaking off our kiss. I heard a snap, followed by the sound of the bra hitting the floor. I used the moment to remove my own shirt, before reaching back out to her and pulling her body against mine. Our bare chests rubbed each other. Even in the darkness, I could tell she had nice tits. I began to kiss down the side of her neck and chest, taking her breasts in my hands. I fondled them as I began to nibble them gently with my teeth. When I reached her nipples, she inhaled sharply.