All Comments on 'Young Nephew Ch. 04'

by janeq67

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love it

It was a great story. Very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

Very good story, very erotic and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@ Epiphany_Jones

OK I read your comment so what's your point

@janeq67

Love your story I come here for the erotica not the english class

keep up the good work

nuguy2006

SlolickrSlolickrabout 9 years ago
Yes, you gave me a thrill...

I read all four parts of your story...so I guess in reality you gave me four thrills...I like your style, it seems very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really improving...

Your writing shows much confidence and improvement. Your casual approach to sex and the details you provide are great motivation to continue reading. Anxious to read your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good, hot, and now I have another fantasy.

Very exciting read all four and was so turned on I cam four times - wishing I was Ben

F4play75F4play75about 8 years ago
nice

Very pleasuring read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great series

Loved the series so far Aunty I'm stil hard wanting and waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good sex

You never said you rode. him but you did build up a hot sex sesion it got me harrd I'm a full 9* it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My aunt phyillis

When I was 12 my aunt got me wearing panties and humping a pillow, in my mom's bed she told me it was ok that I was normal for what I was doing. Aunty took my virginity that day and that was 15 years ago and we are still duck buddies today. She loves it when I call her mommy when I'm ducking her drives her crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

loved it waiting to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Was So good

Thanks Jane for the very enjoyable and erotic series. I look forward to more if you can do it. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aunts are the best

I was real young when one of my Aunts let me eat her out, will need she wanted to teach me . i was 10 . I have 6 Aunts and have had great times with each one . love to share with anyone that wants to hear larryzepol at gmail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nephewfuck

Love a lot your story which reminds me a lot the sex affair I had with my nephew Lawrence some years ago.I was then 35 and still not married My nephew then just aged 16,stayed at my place for 3 days as my sister and her husband were invited on a tour.I must say that some months ago, I had noted how my nephew's body was changing from a boy's one to an athletic teenager one,I was a bit shocked, when I dreamt that he was fucking me and when my sleep broke, My panties was completely wet between my legs and cum was dripping from my hot pussy. I then saw myself masturbating my clitoris very often, thinking that I was being fucked like a beast by Lawrence, I also felt ashamed but at night,shyness vanished completely to give place to that incestuous feeling,I had noted also that he often looked at me at my boobs and once I caught him looking at my asses through a mirror.So when he came home to stay 3 days, I said to myself "Angie, you must do something to make my fantasms come true. .When,he came on the 1 st day,I wore a a see through top, and anyone could see underneath my brown and long tits. During dinner,,I noted that he had difficulties to take off his eyes from my tits. .I was getting more and more excited. I offered him to drink only a glass of beer while me I had already drunk 3 cups of wine.Later on,I played some CD slows and invited him to dance with Mr. .On the first one I hugged him tightly and felt his hard cock against my body.,.It was me who took the first step by kissing him sweetly on his handsome face and them his lips and He gave me his tongue. .We ate each ours tongue during 15 mins,then I undressed myself and he also at the same time. I opened my legs and when he saw my big wet pussy, he knelt down and practically ate it and when he attacked my already hard clito,I could not held myself to cry loud with pleasure and I asked him to fuck me like a whore to which he obeyed to the letter.I then put my body in a 69 position and we sucked each other's sex greedily. .I then laid my knees on the bed and he fucked me hard in a doggy style position .I had orgasms one after another. .At the beginning, he was fucking me inexpertly, but after one hour he was doing it like a pro. .No need to tell you that we fucked and fucked during these 3 days. ,,we only stopped to eat something or take a shower, ,,It was a fabulous weekend for me and my nephew, Since then, he takes any opportunity to come and stay home and we fuck like rabbits,,My sister and brother in law told me that they were happy to note that since he often comes to his aunt place, his personality was changing from boyhood to manhood and was becoming more responsible under his helpful auntie's advice ! OMG, if they knew what is the link between us!!I better not think about it.

Mack1982Mack1982about 6 years ago

Can't wait for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lucky ben

Damn Julie that was hot. I would love to hear more of your stories. Is was so hot and I’m kinds jealous of that nephew.

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 5 years ago
Hot Hot

Great part 4 but you didn't mention using protection so may be something more happened later on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A nice series...

Your straightforward story builds in gradual steps, to a sweet climax, I would love to write Ch. 05 as your now experienced nephew... (more in private feedback)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Like to jack it

I have an Aunt I'd love to jack off for. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

CAn’t wait to read the next chapters

DashDotDashDotover 3 years ago
Lonely Aunts

Some of this series sounded quite similar to what my husband has always called his learning years. Having spent two summers helping his aunt maintain her lake house while his uncle drove a truck cross country for weeks at a time. He has fond memories of those days, more so since he inherited the place several years ago. It was fun to read about it from an aunt's perspective.

batchloragainbatchloragainover 2 years ago

Awesome, i've read all 4 pieces, what really makes this story so great is the fact that it is true...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

unbelievably true.it happened to me and my cousin

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 2 years ago

Darn good story. Don't stop now

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

Wonderful tale 💓, it feels like the truth. I look forward to reading the next episode. There are quite a few ways I could see this going but I will leave it to your feelings. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You had a great story to tell. An erotic one. And, like Ben and You, I masturbated just thinking of you two. I too experienced incest with my aunt, niece, and nephew. I have added you and will be looking forward to more stories. I am not a writer, but as soon as LIT approves my screen name etc. I'll share it with you, the story line, and can give you the details, and watch you write it. Love your writings. deb

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

LITTLEbill862LITTLEbill8623 months ago

I WISH THAT I COULD HAVE HAD AN AUNT LIKE YOU WHEN I WAS GROWING UP. I WOULD HAVE LIKED FUCKING YOU EACH NIGHT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjaneq67@janeq67
76 Followers
Husband and wife just having fun with Erotic stories. Sadly Janeq67 died on me. We co-wrote the Nephew stories. Life took precedence and we never got around to writing more stories. Those stories like this one were based in real life experiences and are true and accurate fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Young Nephew Series Info