All Comments on 'Young passion: Forbidden Pleasure'

by cutexd

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sj_53sj_53almost 7 years ago
Oh Yeah..

I remember those days.. Sneaking around getting fucked.. Being quiet.. Loving the cock!

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
SOUNDS LIKE FUN

Please continue with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I can relate

Years ago when I was 18-19 I used to love dressing up in my sister's stuff (she was 20-21 at the time) before being fucked by an older guy. Some guys were a bit turned off by worn-the-day-before underwear (female secretions, smells, etc.) other guys indulged me in my little kink.

MarkbikeMarkbikealmost 6 years ago
Shooting stars

I like the naivety of you and your friend but so pleased that you managed to get it together. I'm certain that you took many more of his loads after that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The story itself was unrealistic. Nobody could fuck so near others without being discovered. However, the anonymous comment of 6/26/17 is what I can relate to. Beginning when we were 14, my best friend began to put on panties belonging to his two older sisters when I stayed overnight at his family house. Actually, he first showed me their panties and we sniffed the stained gussets with their stimulating odors. Then in the silvery moonlight I'd watch him slip his legs into feminine panties and pull them up to his half-hard penis. The first time he did this I couldn't help myself, but all I could say was, "That looks nice, how does it feel?" He handed me a pair of the oldest sister's black cotton panties. I swung my legs to the floor and slid them on. She had a strong vaginal scent and I could feel the dried discharge against the tip of my cock, until it began to swell and push to the side. We moved close together in a standing embrace, rubbing our pantied midriffs together. Our penises immediately strained against the fabric. We rubbed our hands across the other's back and tight bottom, then he was the first to kneel to smell the the combined scents of girl discharge and musky cock. We learned a lot about sucking that year, and eventually, of course, fucking. To this day I get so excited seeing, and feeling, men in panties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercutexd@cutexd
Love wearing panties - boy shorts, silk, satin, bisexuality, being a bottom, transsexuals, role plays....