Young Sister is Taught to Suck Cock

Story Info
My older sister teaches my younger one to suck cock.
7.3k words
4.42
83k
104

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
619 Followers

Setup:

I, Steve, 21 am in my room (still living at home) studying when I hear my older sister, Michelle 31, and my younger sister, Lisa 18 in Lisa's room, and the conversation and subsequent actions are... well, unexpected. Or read and be the judge yourself.

Enjoy, and for new readers of my material, I am not an English Native speaking person (I'm Swedish),

_____________

"Probably wanna peel it first," I heard my older sister, Michelle say in my younger sister, Lisa's bedroom.

I was in my room, studying for finals when I heard my sister's voice from the adjacent room.

What the hell are they talking about, "better peel it first, " and then:

"I mean, you can do it skin on, but it's thicker that way, and kinda grosser. I washed it though, just in case, but it might be too thick to start with, better peel it first."

Whaaaat? What the hell are they doing in there? It's thicker that way?

"Like, peel it halfway, like you're gonna eat it, but you know, instead, like, you know, just suck on it for a while."

Suck it for a while, and peel. Are they talking about a banana? Are they gonna suck on a banana? Naaaeh, I must've heard wrong.

My older sister, Michelle was 31 years old and has been divorced for about two years now. It was pretty messy because of the children and the fact that he came from money. This almost devastated Michelle, she had lived a very glamorous life, but now that was abruptly gone, just because of one single mistake, she slept with a co-worker at a start-up event and her husband found out, and of course, he had put in and cheating-clause in their prenup. So, she was homeless for a while, and with only her meager salary to live on.

She spent next to nothing on clothes, makeup, or eating out. Her only real luxury was the gym, which she attended three evenings a week. My sister lived nearby but we didn't really see each other that often, except for the times Michelle would come home for dinner (she basically lived on frozen food at her apartment). Michelle freely admitted she probably drank a little too much but otherwise she was frugal.

What was she good at: well she started thinking about her old job, as a professional pool player, but she stopped playing almost 8 years ago and there was no way she could come back on the tour again. 8 years is a long time not playing pool.

She would survey the row of coins on the side of the table and take on the challenges, losing a few deliberately, massaging egos and complaining that it was bad luck, and then winning the ones that counted. After about an hour, she'd usually made enough and she didn't want to skim from them, and they usually got somewhat upset, but she desperately needed the extra money. It's a good thing that she was very pretty. The pool hustling was what brought her back on her feet, and with Mom and Dad's help she eventually got an apartment and her life back on track.

Lisa was quite the opposite of Michelle (not half as pretty as Michelle, but don't tell her I said so), she was athletic and fit, and played on the volleyball team, well, not a starter or anything, but she was on the squad.

Lisa was almost my height, with fairly big, muscular thighs and broad shoulders. She had dark red hair that curled luxuriously past her shoulders and contrasted nicely with her pale complexion. She had a sly face with thin, crimson lips and a long aquiline nose, which, well, I didn't like.

Lisa was 18 at that time, and she was very, very inexperienced with boys, I think she had a boyfriend a few years ago, but that could've just been a rumor as well.

I don't really understand why though, she was ok-looking, and she looked damn good in her Academy's volleyball uniform; A white jersey t-shirt with crimson trim on the collar and sleeves, with the school emblem on her right breast. Underneath that was a white sports bra that felt a bit excessive because her small titties didn't bounce around much even without it.

The real treat was the dark red volleyball shorts. These marvels of textile engineering looked like they were both painted on and alive on their continuous quest to crawl up inside the wearer's ass crack. Lisa's butt actually looked cute in them, with her creamy twin bubbles of bouncy flesh that seemed to devour the shorts as she moved around in them. Finally, some white socks with the Academy logo and red and white trainers completed the package.

"I've had bananas in my mouth before," Lisa blurted.

Wait, I have to see this, what the hell is going on in there?

I snuck out of the house, made my way to the backside, and stopped by her window.

There was Lisa, her red hair was up in pigtails, her face completely without make-up, wearing a thin white blouse that was tied off under her chest to show off her toned stomach and also let me clearly see her tiny nipples through the fabric. Ah, braless today. Her nipples were actually pretty visible. She had a tiny grey pleated skirt on, knee-high white socks, and black plastic schoolgirl shoes.

I could see her blush as she stared at the banana in her hand.

"First you peel it," Michelle prompted.

Michelle looked stunning, as usual, I have to say. She was/is by far the prettiest one in the family. She had on a green halter top type dress that was strapless and tight on the top but flowing from the waist down. It was a shorter dress. It went to about mid-thigh. She was also wearing wedge heels, which actually looked very sexy on her.

Just like Lisa, her nipples poked out of her top letting me to believe that she wasn't wearing a bra either, and maybe no panties. Hmmm

Lisa slowly peeled the banana back to about halfway.

"Put it in your mouth," Michelle urged helpfully.

"I know."

"Well... you're not doing it."

"I... I can't."

"Sure you can, but whatever you do, don't bite off a piece. Boys don't like when you bite their cocks." Michelle said laughingly.

Lisa smiled and almost giggled, and just enough tension was released that she took a deep breath, then brought the banana to her mouth.

"There ya go," Michelle said. "In it goes. Doesn't have to be deep yet. Just get some in there."

It looked like my older sister was teaching my younger one to suck cock. It fucking does.

I felt my cock start to fill up. Lisa looked like she wanted to be somewhere else, but she opened her mouth and pushed a short piece of it in her mouth, then kind of just held it there.

"Give it a kiss if," Michelle said. "Or out and then back in again. Or go deeper. Lots of options, really. In fact, if you don't wanna go right to it when the real thing happens, you can always spend some time licking and kissing."

Lisa pulled the banana back and gave it a kiss. She swiped her tongue out and licked it from a quarter of the way down up to the tip.

"I dunno. That just feels silly," Lisa said.

"Now, we all have to start somewhere. I told you, it was Mom that taught me, and I felt stupid in the beginning as well. Don't worry, it's just you and me here, sis."

Ya right.

Lisa nodded her head and tried bobbing her head a little, but it didn't quite feel right. Nor did licking or kissing or anything Michelle had suggested.

Michelle took the banana from Lisa, closed her eyes, put it straight into her mouth, and then started bobbing on it, up and down, pulling entirely off at times kisses and licks. Eventually, she paused to peel the skin down further, then, looking at Lisa, she tilted her head back some and took it partway down her throat, held it there, then flourished back out, presenting it back to Lisa.

"Oh wow," Lisa breathed. She hesitantly accepted the banana back, trying to ignore the slight tremble in her hand.

My cock was fully grown, watching my gorgeous sister suck that banana was fucking hot. I couldn't help myself, I had to pull out my cock as I watched them.

Taking a deep breath, Lisa went back to it. She darted a few teasing kisses here and there, then some long, lingering licks. She delayed as much as she dared under Michelle's watchful eye before sucking on the banana properly.

"Hold it there," Michelle whispered. "Look at me."

Lisa blushed and looked up at Michelle while holding her mouth stuffed full.

"Eye contact is such a useful tool," Michelle said.

"Now, I want you to practice this until I come by next time, but I have to go and pick up the kids, you're doing good Lisa." Michelle said in a low voice.

"You really have to go now? We've only just begun."

"Yes, but I will stop by tomorrow, ok?"

"Ok, see you tomorrow."

"Now, practice."

"Yes, Michelle. Are you... still gonna get me a real toy?"

"Do you want one?"

Lisa bit her lip. "I don't know."

"Do you really not know, or is that a yes that you're too embarrassed to vocalize?"

"... maybe?"

Michelle twirled some of Lisa's hair around her finger. "I'll find something fun for you."

Lisa flushed. "Ok," she said in a small voice.

"If I don't have time to go get one today, is it ok if I bring one of mine tomorrow?

I could see Lisa's face blush and swallow hard, never in her wildest fantasy did she expect to be practicing blowjob on her idol, her older beautiful sister's dildo.

"Mmm, sure."

"Good, I'll see you tomorrow, and this is supposed to get you horny as well, to suck a man's cock is a fucking sexy, think about that. It's not just a technical thing, no you're supposed to get horny as well, and you will. It might not seem like it now, but, trust me it will. Ok, practice, sis. See you tomorrow, same time?"

"Yes, and I will," Lisa responded feeling very embarrassed about the whole getting horny talk, and the shameful fact that her pussy was already soaking wet.

As soon as Michelle left the room and house, Lisa pulled down her skirt. Under it, she was wearing white panties with a small red ribbon on top. I noticed a small wet stain on her panties and then, I watched as her hands start to slid up the sides of her legs, and eventually, she hooked the tops of her panties, pulled them down her legs until they were at her feet, and then she kicked them off.

I thought I was going to explode seeing her shaved, or at least bare pussy. I've never thought about that with Lisa, not even remotely.

She undid her bra and I saw her young quite sexy little boobs, firm, round with cute little areolas, and beautiful round pink nipples.

There she was, my little sister, barely turned 18, looking like 15 or 16, small, pale petite body, small but nice tits, and a pussy that was untouched for sure. She was a virgin, no doubt.

Lisa then slowly sat down on her bed, and opened up her legs facing me, with her banana in one hand.

She used her index and middle finger to spread her vagina apart. It was dark pink on the inside, took the banana in her mouth and started to suck on it like it was a cock. My cock.....

She looked at herself in the full-length mirror on her wall. Her red hair was curly and just brushed her naked shoulders, freckles dusted her milky skin. Her green eyes roamed farther down her body to her perky 34B breasts to her slim stomach then to her bare pussy. She ran her fingers over her nipples; her pussy tingled as she gently touched them. She knew that her pussy was nearly dripping with her juices.

Lisa had her legs spread, with her pussy on full display, and grabbed the banana with one hand.

I watched her other hand slide between her legs making its way to her virgin, hairless pussy, then she started rubbing, up and down her slit, and softly playing with her clit, as she sucked harder and harder on the banana. The closer to orgasm she came, the harder and deeper she sucked.

She slid her finger farther into her tingling pussy and was surprised at how wet it was. She had masturbated many times, but this was on a different level. She inserted another finger and started to masturbate hard right in front of me.

She felt her pussy contract around her fingers and she began to breathe a lot quicker. She stopped the banana-sucking and just concentrated on the feeling in her virgin pussy. She let go of the banana, grabbed her bed sheet and she pushed her hips hard against her fingers, and with a loud outburst, she hit her climax.

"Uuuuuhhhhh, fuuccckkk" she yelled as she convulsed around her fingers, her wet juices streamed down to her bed. As she came so did I, on the wall outside her bedroom.

__________

Lisa looked at Michelle's dildo. She was crazy nervous and excited about it, but she wasn't sure how much of it was the object itself, or the fact that it was her sister's dildo, knowing that that thing had been inside her pussy.

I, of course, had positioned myself in the same spot. I had jerked off already this morning, and even though, we had an obligatory class today, I skipped it to watch Lisa and Michelle.

Lisa gripped the dildo with both hands to try and hide the nervous tremble that had developed in them. She stared at the toy that looked far more like a real cock than any of the bananas she'd been practicing on. Lisa shifted her legs a bit, feeling the dampness already accumulating in her panties.

"Promise, no making fun?"

"Of course."

Lisa nodded, tried to moisten her tongue some, then started in on her sister's dildo.

She started just the way she'd been taught, with teasing little licks and kisses. She flicked her eyes toward Michelle every now and then but didn't dare make proper eye contact.

Slowly, smoothly, and doing her best not to appear anxious or uncertain, Lisa parted her lips wide and took the dildo into her mouth. She started with just a little, swirled her tongue over the tip, and even though Lisa didn't realize it, she took more in this time.

She bobbed her head, taking the dildo deeper and deeper until she bumped the back of her throat. She worked the shaft some more, sucking on it and working up a bunch of extra spit to make up for her previously dry mouth.

"You're doing good," Michelle whispered. "Can you take it deeper?"

Lisa hesitated and looked at Michelle, who was watching intently. She pulled the dildo out, leaving a strand of saliva connecting them for a second.

"I don't know..."

"Come on," Michelle urged.

Taking a deep breath, Lisa pushed her dildo back into her mouth, all the way to the back. She tilted her head backward, straightening out her throat, and kept pushing.

If only because Michelle was watching, Lisa was firmly determined to fill up her throat. The dildo was thicker then the banana but also made for this kind of thing, and much more resilient under pressure. She choked a bit on her first attempt but then managed to stretch out her throat enough to fit the toy partway inside.

"It's like you're going to chug a glass of water," Michelle suggested.

With a series of in and out movements, making sure to breathe in between, Lisa worked the dildo deeper and deeper, until she had it balls deep in her mouth.

"That a girl," Michelle said softly.

In her determination to succeed, Lisa had almost forgotten about her sister for a moment. A flush of pride went to her cheeks at the genuine statement of appreciation for her skills.

Michelle took the dildo from Lisa, and held the bottom of the dildo in place with gentle pressure.

"How long can you keep it there?"

Lisa's eyes went wide and she felt a momentary panic at not being able to breathe. But, she could always rip the dildo back out if she wanted. Michelle wasn't forcing it down. Just... holding it. Helping keep Lisa's throat stuffed.

Shivers ran up Lisa's spine, her clit tingled, and her pussy flooded into her already damp panties. She let go of the dildo in her throat and let Michelle hold it in place, surrendering to the thrill of pretending like Michelle was in control. Which, in a sense, she actually was. Just because she wasn't physically dominating Lisa didn't mean she wasn't in charge.

A returning, deeper panic took hold as seconds passed with no way of getting air. Lisa clenched her hands, tried to fight it, then finally had to shove Michelle's hand away and spit out the dildo, coughing, gagging and accidentally getting excess spit all over herself.

"That's ok, Lisa, this is only your first attempt at deep throat a cock. The real thing is actually easier since it's smoother and more lubricated."

Lisa nodded and looked like she was about to cum.

"The real thing, like a real cock?

"Yes, of course."

"I would like that, Ok, let's try again."

The thought of sucking a real cock changed things, now my little sister was ready to go to battle again.

Michelle pushed the dildo back in slowly, meeting Lisa's gaze the whole time. She had to wiggle it a bit and find the right angle for actually getting into her throat. Lisa helped by tilting her head back some, but not so much that she lost sight of her sister's smoldering eyes.

There was a bizarre calm involved with letting Michelle fill up her throat. More so even than doing it herself. Lisa's hands stopped shaking, and she left them splayed casually on her thighs even while her air was being cut off.

It was only a tease at first. Michelle pushed the dildo in partway, then pulled it back. In, then out again.

Lisa gagged once as Michelle finally pushed the dildo all the way in, but then held still and calm, unwilling to let her pull out again so quickly just because she choked a little.

Michelle's eye contact got even more intense. She got up close to Lisa, so close her breath was warm on Lisa's cheek, gazing deep and lovingly into her eyes as she slowly withdrew the slick dildo.

"Ohh, God," Michelle let out, breathing a little heavier.

"How long should I leave it there?" She whispered huskily.

Lisa gave a fractional shrug. "Can we try, 5 seconds?"

"Ok, good start, let's go, I need to leave soon as well, so we need to do this now, ok?"

"Ok. Michelle, let's go."

Once again, Michelle pushed the dildo almost all the way down to her throat and left it there, while counting to five and then withdrew the saliva-covered dildo.

Lisa gasped loudly as Michelle released the dildo and let her breathe again. Lisa sucked air in greedily, but still left her hands on her thighs.

Michelle reached over and wiped tears off Lisa's cheek for her. Lisa hadn't even realized her eyes had been watering so badly, nor how much she'd drooled down her chin and shirt.

"So what is it like?" Michelle asked gently.

"What's what?"

"This easy acceptance of having your throat filled. You look like a pro taking it. An innocent, adorable, sexy pro."

Lisa squirmed at the compliment. "I don't know. Just... it feels nice."

Michelle grinned and gave a small shake of her head. "Open up."

Lisa didn't even think about it. She opened her mouth wide and let her big sis fill it back up with the dildo. Her throat bulged out obscenely as Michelle pushed it in deep, and once again Lisa gagged once initially before accepting the intrusion.

The dildo went all the way in, right to the base. Michelle didn't hold it there long, though, just enough for a tease. She pulled it back out, then shoved it back in. She went slow at first but built up faster and harder until she was fully fucking Lisa's throat.

Lisa held eye contact as best she could, though at the pace Michelle was going she was forced to blink and choke some. The more deliberate effort she put into eye-fucking her sister, the more energetically Michelle violated her mouth in return.

"Fuck, I'm beginning to like this," Michelle said in a husky voice.

"I'm getting turned on, are you?" Michelle continued.

"Yes," Lisa responded too quickly and instantly regretted her automatic response.

"Good you're supposed to, remember, guys can feel if you're enjoying this or just doing it out of duty, and trust me, the difference is huge.

"It is, I mean it does really turns me on," Lisa heard herself dim to her older sister.

Drcock666
Drcock666
619 Followers