Young Sister is Taught to Suck Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, oh my fucking God, Micha, what are you doing to me..." she moaned into a pillow, her love box a swollen glistening glorious mess from her juices.

"Ah! My God, Micha!" Lisa cried. Her back arched and her hips rose off the bed. Her taunt fingers raked at the bed covers, then her body went rigid and she again began to quiver and wail. The sound of my sister's high, needy wails filled Michelle's (and mine) ears as Lisa felt her vagina clasping her finger as another orgasm exploded through her body.

End of part 1.

I hope you liked it, and once again, don't be upset about some grammatical error or misspelling, I am not an English native.

In part 2, we will find out if the two sisters actually will fuck, or if the two heterosexual sisters will change their minds, and will I draw some sort of advantage from this? She did say that she'd like to try this on a real cock. Why not, I mean if they can fuck (if they do), then why can't she blow my cock?

Please comment in the area below to let me know what you liked, what you disliked, and what would you like to see happen in the next part (it's only supposed to be 2 parts, but with your inspiration, maybe I'll do some more).

If there is no one commenting or if you don't like it, I won't bother writing part 2 - what's the use?

Steve