Young Studs for Carol Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came back home, Sunday night, the house was silent, all the doors were closed and he didn't see anybody around. He went to his bed and started ravishing again his organ with long, deep strokes, before sleeping.

Monday morning, around ten o'clock, he woke up at the sounds of some voices from downstairs. The guests left, he thought, when he heard the motor of a car running away. Time to meet mom, finally.

Carol was in the kitchen, her back to him, preparing some food. Immediately his gaze went to the garment she wore: a silky white halter top and a pair of g-string panties same color. The upper part of her lingerie was tied behind her neck by two straps; another pair of straps was tied around her smooth back. The lower edge of the sleeveless shirt was ending a couple of inches below the bottom curve of her jutting breasts, whose delicious sides were clearly visible. Her panties concealed nothing of the roundness of her tight, firm ass globes. By adding, to all this goodness, her well shaped, fleshy thighs and slender legs, whose feet were encased in a pair of open-toe sandals, it could be really said that she was a stunning sight.

"Morning, mommy!" Scott said, bending his lips to her neck and nuzzling into her natural scent. His hands went to her upper arms, wrapping his fingers around the soft, unblemished flesh.

"Mornig, honey!" Carol exclaimed. "You surprised me! I thought you were still sleeping."

"Mom, it's ten o'clock!"

"Yes, dear, but you came back very late, yesterday."

"How d'you know? I didn't see you!"

"But we. . . I heard you from my room." The woman had a little start and her son noticed it. He was wearing nothing else than a pair of short athletic shorts; under them she could feel the bulging head of his cock pressing onto her lower back.

"Were you alone, mommy?" he quizzed.

"Of course, honey! Why this question?" Another little start.

"May be Brad was with you!" He had increased the caresses on her naked arms. He was running his hands up and down, over her fleshy roundness.

"Brad? What are you saying, Scott?" Her voice was a little shaky, now.

"Brad was playing with you in the pool, Saturday. And you were topless!"

"Brad is a family friend!" She tried to appear as natural as she could, but her tone betrayed her nervousness.

"And you show your tits to family friends and let them carry you topless in their arms?" The boy whispered these words in her ears, while his fingertips stroked in a slow motion her white skin: he was acting more as a lover than a son. And Carol became aware of that.

"Honey," she tried her most convincing voice "Brad is a doctor. I asked him to examine me. He was very professional and after the visit he told me there was nothing bad if I didn't wear a bra: after all, he had already seen me in the nude. Also Lynn was topless."

"But the way he picked you up. . ." Scott insisted.

"He helped me! Remember? I was in trouble with my ankle!"

"Yes, mom, and today you told him goodbye and hugged him nearly naked in this babydoll!" His palms squeezed playfully her arms.

"Son, you have a mom who loves to show off her body. I love to be admired by men and your father knows it very well! There is nothing bad about it!" Tightened in the firm grip of her boy, Carol felt his manhood growing against her back.

"Mom, you get me jealous!" He increased his embrace around her.

"Ohhhhhh. . . hon, don't torment yourself! You'd know how much mom loves you!" And with that she turned her face up and got on her tiptoes, to reach his cheeks, but she was too short. So her son lowered his head and kissed her mouth.

"No, Scott, not like this. . . you can't. . ." She came off his lips and gazed up at him. She looked really confused, now.

"Yes, mom I can!" he mumbled. Her perfume was enticing, her bare upper arms so warm and attractive! He pressed again his mouth to her neck and sucked, before gently sinking his teeth in her softness.

This time the woman moaned and her lips searched his.

"Ooooohhhhh. . . son. . . please. . . we have to stop, please. . ." she whispered, pulling her face away, after a long and deep kiss. She was breathing heavily.

The ice had been broken: the boy took another step. He slipped one hand inside mom's halter top and went in contact with the side of her generous, left breast.

"What are you doing, hon?" she asked, feigning a tone of reprimand.

"Search for your flesh, mommy!" he told her, while his fingers enjoyed the resilience and warmth of her boob.

"You naughty boy! Touching mommy like this!" Her tone was falsely scolding; and she didn't struggle.

"What is here?" Scott exclaimed. He had found a little spot on the smooth surface of her skin and now the tip of his finger was checking it, with little caresses.

"It's a mole, a little mole; be careful, honey! Never seen it? And yet I hadn't bra, last day!" she asked maliciously.

"Mom, you were all wet! And Brad's hand covered your tit!" He was getting more and more aroused, as he started playing with her boob like it was a kind of toy.

"Don't touch me, please. . . ohhhhhh. . you cross the line. . . ohhh god. . .!" she panicked.

"Yes, mom, yes. . ." Now both his hands had cupped from behind the twin melons, rolling and fondling them in circles, tenderly caressing the elastic flesh, teasingly prodding the erected peaks.

"Wooww!! Two more moles!" he exclaimed, thumbing at her nubs.

"Silly!!" she said laughing. "These are nipples! Didn't you know?" and she put her little hands over his, through the thin fabric.

"Your tits are so good, mommy! I'd hold them all day long!"

"I'd have to slap you, Scott! Son shouldn't touch mom's bare breasts!" She pretended to be angry.

"You provoked me, last day, half naked at the pool! Now you pay!" His hands didn't stop kneading and rolling the swollen mounds, like they were bread dough.

Carol giggled and writhed in response, clearly enjoying the incestuous caresses.

"She's done," thought her son, taking a further step. Without moving his hands from her globes, he bent his face down to her neck and, with the help of his teeth, he pulled at the top straps of the halter, untying them. The upper part of the fabric fell down and remained folded around her waist; her huge boobs flopped freely on her chest, like two bowls full of jelly.

"Ohhhh. . . you have stripped me. . . my pervert son has stripped his mom!" she squealed in a delightfully fake protest.

He swung her around till she was facing him, her voluminous tits totally exposed to his eager gaze.

"D'you like what you see?" she asked, in a seductive voice.

"Oh yes!!" He smiled, bending his head and gluing his lips around one quivering nipple.

"Suck . . . ohhh. . . suck it. . " she was no more disguising her pleasure.

And her son complied.

He put one hand around her back and with the other he circled one tit, gobbling as much as he could of her beautiful flesh in his mouth. She smiled seductively, then moaned when his teeth and lips worked on her nipple, making it stick out like a pencil eraser. He licked the wrinkled areola with slow strokes, sending another groan out of her soft lips.

The boy raised his head; Carol's boob was completely wet from his saliva.

"Watch what you did, you sadistic son!" she exclaimed. "Make this to your mom!!"

And, with her finger and thumb, she pinched, as a joke, at his ear lobe.

"Mom, I didn't finish my work!" he laughed. "You've got two of them!"

And, without hesitation, he grabbed the second boob and took it into his mouth.

A few instants later the kitchen was filled with the slurping and squishing sounds of Scott's lips, tongue and fingers over the white skin of her bare breast. He licked and sucked the exposed titmeat, then he buried his head between the fleshy cushions, playing at open hands with the jiggling mounds: he scooped them in his palms, bounced them up and down like balloons, pinched the nipples and separated the two massive melons out to her sides, before returning them to their natural position.

Mom's magnificent boobs were his toys and the horny mother responded to his devastating action with moanes and giggles, mixing her joyous shrieks to the erotic sounds from her manipulated flesh.

Scott was more aggressive, now. In a quick motion, he untied also the lower set of straps of the halter and pulled it completely off, throwing it to the floor. The woman stood up, naked in front of her son: only a small piece of cloth, a pair of skimpy panties, covered her crotch.

Then the boy wrapped his fingers around her hips and pushed her against the wall. "Up your arms, mom!" he ordered. She complied.

Again he put his palms over her breasts and rubbed them, feeling their fullness and sponginess, checking her nipples: hard and long, they looked like two bullets, ready to explode streams of lovely juices out of their wrinkled skin.

She closed her eyes and groaned loudly, as her son kept caressing her exposed torso, from shoulders to navel, his lips nibbling in her neck, before running over the delight of her hairless armpits and tender underarms, over the comfortable cleavage between her sumptuous tits, over the gentle curve of the bottom sides of her breasts, over her flat, smooth belly.

"Stop, honey. . . stop, please. . ." Carol spoke in a soft tone. "Let me breath!"

She was still pressed against the wall, her hands on his shoulders, while his palms still clutched her voluminous boobs.

"Mom, I love all of you!" Scott exclaimed, as his fingers abandoned one tit, which popped out on display, to explore the insides of her panties. His palm rested on her crotch.

"Mom," he said in excitement "you are bald like a child. . . your pussy. . . your armpits. . . no hairs on them!" His hand was gently caressing her sex area, the folds of her outer lips, the delicate skin of her inner thighs and finally the hidden warmth of her cleft.

"Stop, son!" Carol's voice had assumed a serious tone, now. "No more! Draw your hand away!" The boy obeyed, both his hands now hanging submissively at his sides.

"Why, mom?" he said interrogatively. "I thought that you. . ."

"Mister, your morning breakfast is over! Don't ask for more! Okay?" She was determined.

"Yes, mom!" he whispered submissively.

"Now, baby, regain your composure! No school, today?"

"No, mom, we've a day's break, after the trip."

"Fine! So, let mom get ready for the gym! And don't wait for me at lunch! I'll be back around five o'clock. We can have a couple of hours at the pool, late in the afternoon. For your pleasure!" She ended her words with a captivating wink. Then she left the kitchen.

Half an hour later, Scott was chatting on the internet, in his room, when Carol entered. She was wearing a yellow tube top, shoulderless and sleeveless, tightly wrapped around her supple breasts. Under her fully exposed belly button, she had a pair of white shorts, which covered only the upper quarter of her thighs. Tennis shoes and ankle socks completed her clothes.

"Bye, honey, don't get bored. Mom loves you, don't forget it!" And she bent to let a kiss on his cheek. She acted as nothing had happened between them.

"Mom, this stuff will make men horny!" He placed a hand on her top, over her right breast. "Be careful!"

"Men horny? Better if they are young. 'Cause this is just what I want, when I'm choosing my clothes!" And with that she left.

"Young men horny?" Scott repeated in his mind. "Let me check something for you, which will make me horny, this evening! A nice surprise, for my beautiful mommy!"

Scott knew very well what to do. He had already seen that thing in a sex shop and he had already fantasized many times about watching it being worn by a luscious female. And now, finally, he had found the female: his own mom, the big titted Carol, who loved to tease the young men.

When the small garment was in his hands, the boy came back home and put it in the cabin near the pool, over a small cupboard.

Then, he started masturbating at the thought of what was to come.

Around five o'clock, Scott was sitting on a couch at the poolside, dressed in his swimsuit; a glass was in his hands.

"Hi, hon!" It was mom's familiar voice. "How's doing my handsome boy?" Carol stood in front of him for few seconds, then she bent over and kissed him lightly on his lips. Before he could grasp her into his arms, she quickly made two steps back.

"Fine, mommy! Waiting for you!" Scott answered, with a large smile.

"What is this?" she asked, indicating the glass.

"Scotch, mommy! D'you want it?" And with no hesitation, he poured her a drink.

"D'you want me getting drunk?" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, mom!" He gnashed his teeth. "To devour you better!" Then, pretending to play Dracula's role, he jumped off the couch and seized her by the shoulders, giving a vicious bite onto the white flesh of her naked upper arm.

"Oh, my god!" she screamed. "If I knew to meet a brute attacker, I'd have asked to my cavalier to escort me!"

"What cavalier, lady Blum?"

"My cavalier, naughty boy, is a very nice guy from the gym!"

"Who's he? Who dared to bother my little doll?"

"Doll, you say? He, too, called me doll, today!" And we had a lot of fun, for your information!"

"Tell me all about it, mom! And tell me who's he!" Now Scott was really concerned.

"Okay, honey, I'll tell you. But don't be so angry, please! He's Matt! Matt Rayne, the older brother of your classmate Jenny."

"Matt?" Scott was really surprised. "He's no more than twenty years old! And what did he do!"

"Oh, Scott, he caught me by surprise. I was still in the changing room and the door was not locked. I was wearing only my sport shorts and nothing more, when he entered and told me that he had decided that my less than ninety-five pounds would be perfect for curls and bench pressing. He didn't give me time to react, when he lifted me like a feather and carried me in the main room, starting his exercises in front of everybody. And today I was the only woman in the group!"

"And you accepted it, mom? You accepted to stay topless and handled in his arms in front of all the men?" her son asked with anger in his voice.

"Honey, what could I do? I screamed, of course, but he's so strong! He used me as though I was his barbell, for about twenty minutes. And when he was finished and we got a long applause from the crowd, he showed me off to the other guys, proudly saying that he was cradling in his arms, like a baby, the beautiful mother of his sister's classmate. Then he kissed my exposed nipples, whispering in my ears that I've got the most gorgeous boobs he had ever seen, before carrying me back to the dressing room, where he gently deposited me down. Thank you, doll, he said, and again he kissed my naked boobs."

"Mom, I see that you didn't complain!" Scott looked unhappy.

"Why complain, hon? After all, he didn't hurt me!" As Carol said that, she approached her son and sat on his lap, curling her sensuous lips in a captivating, irresistible smile. "And when we left the gym, he invited me to be his guest for lunch."

"Did you accept?"

"Yes! Why not? He was so kind to me! He told me that I'm a very sexy woman, that

he couldn't believe my age and two grown up kids, because I look at least twenty years younger."

"You love being complimented, don't you, mom?" Scott asked, caressing her shoulders and neck.

"Of course! What woman wouldn't love compliments, especially from a young stud, on her big firm tits and round buns?" she said seductively.

"Did he say that? Big firm tits and round buns?"

"Yes, honey! He told me that he had checked them during the gym work-out: my boobs and buns would be envied by any teenage girl."

"Did he want to have sex with you?"

"I think so, because many times he proposed a swim here, with me. But when I told him that my son was waiting for me at home, he stopped insisting."

"Nice guy!" Scott said with irony in his voice.

"Yes! And d'you know what he added?"

"No, mom, how could I know?"

"He said: lucky son, who has a mom like you!"

"Yes, mom, I'm lucky!" At the same time, he slid two fingers inside her left armpit, to feel her hot flesh.

"You little devil, what d'you want from mommy?" But, in spite of her tone, she let him continue the exploration of her white under arm.

"Feast on your body, mom! Your skin makes me crazy!" He grabbed both her wrists with one hand and lifted her arms above her head; then he slobbered his tongue over her revealed smoothness, inhaling the motherly flesh into his famished mouth.

"God, mom, how good you taste!" he murmured, in between his lickings and suckings. "It's like to eat from a plate of strawberries and cream!"

Carol laughed, in evident appreciation of these words.

When he raised his head from her body, her armpits were all wet with his saliva.

"Are you happy, now? Have you had enough fun for today?" she asked, in a charming tone.

"Never enough of you. . . never!" he answered, grabbing the top edge of her halter with the free hand and pulling it out.

He eyed at the generous swells of her breasts, as the woman squealed like a little girl.

"Go to the cabin, mom, take off this stuff and put on what you'll find there!" he exclaimed, an ordering tone in his voice. At the same time he disengaged her wrists from his grip.

"Okay, sir!" Carol said obediently. She ran quickly to the cabin.

"Ohhhhhhh. . . myyyyyyy. . . " her voice came from the little stall. "What a perv! I've never worn something like this!"

When she got out and walked over in front of the lawn chair, where Scott was sitting, he felt like his insides were going to explode: all his dreams were coming true.

The black micro thong's front patch barely covered her pussy lips; the single rear strap running between her ass cheeks almost disappeared in the butt's deep valley: it was so tight to give more evidence to the delicious roundness of her soft silky buns; her upper orbs, without holders, were bouncing erotically on her chest.

"Are you happy, now?" she asked. And in a teasing way she cupped her heavy, lightly sagging tits and lifted them up. She was offering them as though they were two ripe, juicy melons, ready to be eaten.

"D'you like mom's body?" she asked.

"Yeah. . . yeah. . . it's amazing!" He didn't believe his eyes; mom was posing in front of him totally naked: the only little piece of black fabric around her hips increased the sensuality of her white opulent curves.

"D'you like my natural fruits?" She approached the boy and moved her maternal globes with her hands. Her small palms couldn't contain the super sized tits, whose flesh was spilling abundantly through her grip.

"I love them, mom, they're succulent! Let see!" He grabbed her wrists and pulled them aside.

Her mammaries were now fully exposed to the ravenous gaze of her son: no more than four or five inches from his face. The large rosy areolae and the always hard nipples were an enticing sight.

"These puppies are adorable, mommy; they make my mouth water!"

"Naughty son! Talking like that to mom! Shame on you!" But she wasn't really irritated and she didn't move away, when his lips gently flicked the engorged peak of her left breast. She was on her feet, while Scott was seated in front of her; due to their difference in height, her chest was at same level as his mouth.

"How big these bazooms?" he said, stopping his licking. He kissed her mouth.

"Dirty boy. . . dirty. . . dirty boy. . . " Carol was still pretending to be offended.

"How big, mom?" he insisted, shifting his mouth again to her breasts and giving a soft bite on one nipple.

"Ohhhhh. . . you sadist. . . double D. . . you're biting mom's double D, Scott! Are you satisfied, now? Your mom's got the larger size! All natural! You want to check them, don't you?"