Young Thai Massage Therapist Ch. 01

Story Info
A private Thai massage leads to something more.
8.7k words
4.72
17.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not too long ago, I had a conversation with my best friend Mark, and I mentioned my persistent back pain to him. I had tried all kinds of things to alleviate the pain but so far with little success. He suggested to go for a traditional Thai massage, as this has helped him in the past with similar health problems.

"I actually can recommend a very good Thai massage therapist to you," he said. "She does excellent work and has affordable rates."

"I never had a Thai massage before... what's the deal with that style of massage...?" I inquired.

"You'll see, it's quite different from a more traditional massage, such as Swedish or deep tissue... Essentially, the therapist moves your arms and legs around to stretch your body in various ways, and also, the way they treat the muscles and tendons is quite different... you'll see... But, you know, I assure you that you'll like it and feel much better afterwards..."

I thought it couldn't hurt to give it a try, considering how many medical treatments I had already taken against my back pain, and I contacted the therapist he recommended to me shortly thereafter. Her name was Maya, and she received clients in her private apartment, charging $100 for a one hour session.

---***---

Maya's place was in a somewhat downtrodden part of town with very inexpensive housing stock. She lived in a shabby high-rise at the end of a cul-de-sac road. I took the squealing, slow elevator to the sixth floor and looked for Maya's apartment number. I knocked on the door, and she opened immediately, obviously waiting for my visit already, even though I was ten minutes early. She asked me in a very kind and friendly tone to please come in, and closed the door behind me.

The apartment was actually a tiny studio, just big enough for a bed, a desk with a chair, and a small kitchenette and an equally small bathroom attached on the other side. Opposite of the desk was a bookcase that stretched over most of this wall; it contained only a few books but many boxes and containers of various sizes and shapes, indicating that this was her closet space...

The lights in the studio were barely dimmed, and I noticed a very nice sweet smell of jasmine coming from a few scented candles on the desk.

Maya was a very cute young Thai woman, I estimated her to be in her mid twenties. She was likely less than five foot tall, had short black hair and a beautiful, soft, round face with pretty dark brown eyes, a small nose and a small mouth with thin lips. She did not wear any make-up but her natural beauty did not really need this anyway. I also noted how small her hands and feet were, even smaller than I would expect based on her body size...

She wore her therapist uniform -- a loose-fitting white large T-shirt, tight white cotton stretch leggings, and white crew socks. The contrast between her black hair and her white uniform was something I found very adorable, it gave her the appearance of innocence...

"Here, sir, I put shorts and a T-shirt on the bed for you," she instructed me, interrupting my musings about her appearance. "I give you a minute to change... please just lie down on the bed face-down on the thin pillow over here..."

"Thank you, I will put these on..." I replied, wondering a bit how these shorts would have to be tied around the waist...

As the studio only had one door, the one leading to the bathroom, Maya walked over there and closed it behind her while I undressed and put on the Thai massage client's clothes. Since she did not indicate whether or not to wear my boxers under the shorts I decided to take them off, as this felt more natural and comfortable to me; I also recalled that I had received massages without wearing anything in the past, actually, and here I would wear the special shorts in any case...

After I lay down on the bed belly-down with my face resting on the very thin pillow, Maya cautiously opened the bathroom door by an inch and asked me if I were ready. I answered in the affirmative, and she walked over to the bed to start the massage therapy session. I thought it was interesting at the least that she provided her massages on the same bed she slept on during the night, but for one there would have been no space for a separate massage table in this tiny studio, and secondly, it was probably also a matter of cost for her... Being able to only afford such a tiny space in one of the least expensive parts of town said something for sure...

In the meantime, Maya had started her Thai massage by first pulling on my feet and using her little fingers to pressure different areas of their soles... afterwards, her little hands slowly moved upwards over my legs and rather than stroking the muscles like I remember from a Swedish massage, squeezing the different parts of the muscles with her hands, and sometimes also putting pressure on the tendons and ligaments, which could be a bit painful at times... I already realized that this was a very different massage experience than I had had before with more traditional massage styles...

After Maya had squeezed the muscles and tendons of my legs and feet, I noticed a soft 'thump' and realized she had actually jumped on the bed, kneeling between my legs. Her legs encased in the white cotton stretch leggings touched mine, and I could feel the warmth and softness of her body against my own... Well, this aspect of Thai massage Mark had not mentioned to me, probably in order not to 'scare' me off, but maybe also because he wanted me to have some surprises, and not have the whole Thai massage experience being laid out for me before it actually happened...

Maya's next move was to place her hands on either side of my head, and to slowly move her knees over my upper thighs, until they rested firmly on my butt cheeks. She gently rocked her knees back and forth and also moved them from left to right and back to center, providing me with a wonderful butt muscle massage I had never experienced before...

'Wow,' I thought to myself, 'this therapist is getting quite close and personal with me...' Not that I minded this, on the contrary, it felt really nice experiencing Maya's body so close on top of mine, but for me it was just so unexpected and unusual...

Maya removed her knees from my behind and went back on her knees, then stood upright on the bed (which I could see from slightly turning my head and glancing back towards her), and to my even greater surprise, she started to walk slowly over my back...I felt the contours of her small feet through her socks and my T-shirt, and on the one hand I liked the way the pressure of the foot massage felt on my back, on the other hand, I also got more and more aroused by the thought that this young Thai massage therapist was essentially using her small cute feet to walk all over my body... The longer this went on and the more her feet appeared in my mind as they moved about on my back and gently massaged my different muscles there, also using her toes to apply extra pressure, the more erect my boner got in my Thai client shorts... I decided that I needed a cool-down time in order not to react too strongly to this stimulation and startle my massage therapist...

"I wonder, how long have you been in the United States...?" I asked Maya to distract myself from getting too much excited 'in the wrong way'...

"About two years, sir..." she replied.

"And I assume you got your Thai massage training back home in Thailand...?"

"Yes, sir, I did...and I keep taking additional classes here, as well..."

"I noticed on your website that you offer sessions only in the evenings and on the weekends... So I guess you have another daytime job...?"

"I actually work in a Traditional Thai Massage spa, sir," she said, "but I only could get a part-time job in the mornings on weekdays. But I need to make more money, so I decided to also offer massages here in my own apartment..."

"Life here in this town is quite expensive, I guess, so living just from a half-day job is pretty much impossible..." I tried to elicit more details from Maya.

"Yes, well, and...," she briefly hesitated whether to go on but then did anyways, "it is not just about me... I have my parents and siblings back home that need me for their financial support..." I noticed a sad undertone when she said that. Sharing her situation was certainly not that easy for her, so I appreciated it the more that she trusted me with these personal details...

"Ah, I understand..." I replied. Now the situation made even more sense... She lived in the cheapest possible condition, probably worked more than full-time when combining her spa and private work, and likely sent most of what she made back home to her family...

While we had this brief conversation and I thought about Maya and her difficult situation, she had left my back and the bed as well and started to squeeze my shoulder and neck muscles with her small but strong hands... Again, some of this was slightly painful, but she did notice if it was a bit too much pressure for me and went on to massage my muscles more softly... Maya then turned to my arms, still applying the squeezing type of pressure from the shoulders down to my wrists and hands, and then working on my fingers and palms... As she was standing very close to the bed and close to me, her legs in the white stretch leggings occasionally touched my arms or hands and whenever I felt her warm legs through the soft fabric of her leggings, even just very briefly, my arousal started to increase again...

Her next move was not in the least cooling down the situation but rather aggravating it...Maya returned to the foot end of the bed, lifted herself up between my legs again, but this time sat down and started to use her feet to massage my thighs, butt and back, this time with less pressure compared to earlier when she was standing on me, but, on the other hand, with more precision and dedication... As her strong small feet rocked back and forth on my butt muscles and got closer and closer to the crack between my butt cheeks, I got very warm, felt my rock-hard boner against my lower belly, and noticed that I blushed in my face, as well... While she may have noticed my arousal earlier if she paid attention to subtle signs, she must clearly have realized it fully now, there was no more hiding of the fact that her massage had become a massive turn-on to me... I wondered, for example, if she had noticed how tight I was between my ass cheeks, and I also wondered if she spent more time with her feet and toes in this area than she would have done otherwise or with other clients...

After a long time of squeezing my various butt muscles with her little feet and toes, she moved up higher, massaging my lower back area, and gradually walking her cute feet all the way up to my shoulders and neck... Experiencing her cute small and at the same time strong feet as they worked out my entire back, rocking them back and forth, squeezing my muscles, sometimes also pressuring her toes into my skin quite deeply, induced an almost transcendental state of mind for me, where the only thing I could focus on in my imagination was to worship her beautiful little Asian feet...

"Could you take your socks off for me...?" I must have said that aloud, even though I just planned to say that in my fantasy with Maya as she worked my back with her little feet...

"Excuse me, sir?" She inquired. "I am not sure I heard what you said..."

I could have retracted and said 'It is nothing...' -- but I meanwhile had moved too far into my aroused space of foot fetish fantasy to forego this opportunity...

"I was just asking you... if you would mind continuing your massage without wearing socks... I wonder if this might make it even easier for you...?"

"Sir, I can't..." she protested in obvious surprise. "I need to wear this outfit as a professional therapist, you know, I am sorry, but..."

I was not giving up that easily. "I really like the way this massage feels, and I think I would benefit from the treatment even more if you could do it directly with your natural feet..."

Maya did not say anything and continued with her massage routine, but I noticed that her focus was somewhat off... 'Okay,' I thought, 'one more try, let's check out her weak spot...'

"It doesn't have to be a big deal..." I said. "I am going to give you an extra $100 if you just take your socks off for me..."

More silence, she clearly was processing my offer... "Okay," she finally agreed, "I will do this for you, but only this time, just this one exception..."

I could hardly believe my luck... I had correctly anticipated that her need for extra cash would trump her moral and professional ethics concerns... Maya turned sideways and took her white socks off her feet... I raised my head again slightly and turned it around just enough so I could watch her exposing her cute little bare feet in front of me... They were very well formed, had nice arches, beautiful, nice little toes, and the toenails were all natural without paint, like her fingernails... I wished I could put those lovely feet into my mouth and suck on them right away, but of course this was not in the books at all in that moment...

While Maya turned back to face my body still lying belly-down on her bed, I decided to take off my T-shirt... after all, I would only experience her gorgeous feet on me directly if my back was bare and exposed... I heard her making a soft, slightly embarrassed sigh when she observed me taking off my shirt, but she did not comment on this... after all, I was her client and paying for her service, now already having doubled her fee for the extra foot experience...

Maya must have read my mind because now she repeated the same routine again on my thighs, butt and back that she had performed a few minutes earlier when still wearing her white socks and me still wearing my Thai massage T-shirt... As soon as her now nude feet landed on my thighs, my arousal kicked up another few notches, and I noticed precum emanating from my erect boner in my shorts... The soles of Maya's feet were so soft, smooth and warm, and exerted at the same time a distinct pressure on my muscles, tendons and ligaments... Her toes worked their magic now even more noticeably, supporting the rocking and stroking motion of her feet by digging into my flesh at times, and on occasion, I even felt a slight pinch from her toenails on my skin, in particular, from her big toes... I now was in heaven even more than before and had to be careful not to space out due to my high level of sexual arousal, enjoying every bit of Maya's bare foot massage on my thighs, butt, and back, even though my butt was still covered by the massage shorts, which allowed me to experience her feet only through their thin fabric...

When she placed her right foot between my butt cheeks, rocking it back and forth so that her heels almost reached my firm balls that were still covered by the shorts, then pushing her toes into my butt crack and moving her foot up and down, so that her toes now also massaged the area around my anus, I was almost sure she knew full well how I felt about what she did, and that she tried to do more than was written in the therapy guidelines in order to please me...

I desperately needed another cool-down period, otherwise I was not sure if I could control myself any longer, and possibly might turn around and force her to let me worship her feet and then fuck her real hard with her feet pressed against my face... Fortunately at this moment, Maya had completed her second round on my back, now without waring socks, and jumped down from the bed again...

She bent my knees and was doing various stretches for my legs and feet, all with her cute and strong hands, but it did not involve her feet any more at this point, and lying face-down on the small pillow, I also could not see her at that time... So this part of the routine allowed me to calm down and come down from a dangerously high level of arousal and focus just on the massage itself again...

"Sir, please turn around..." Maya said softly... I just had been wondering if the entire massage would be a face-down experience, but apparently she also had some routines for me lying down on my back. The best part of this phase of the massage session was, naturally, that I now could see Maya in her nice white outfit and with her pretty round face and black hair, and that I also could observe her routines in detail and did not have to guess any longer where she exactly was and how she was moving about with the different steps of the massage...

She first lifted both of my straight legs up, standing on the bed at its foot end, slowly pushing them towards me to give them a stretch, and then added a few other routines of bending my knees and rolling the legs to either side... Then she sat down facing me, and took my ankles with her hands and spread my legs wide.. Her cute nude feet massaged my thighs again in rocking and squeezing motions, now different parts of them than before... She used both of her feet at the same time to walk up and down both of my thighs, sometimes coming quite close to my boner and balls... As I didn't wear underwear, my boner stuck out from the shorts forming a tent an was easily visible to her, and so was likely the wet spot that my precum had made on the shorts earlier... Just as I wondered whether she would dare to touch my sensitive organs, the sides of both of her feet slightly touched my balls from both sides simultaneously... Maybe an accident and unplanned, maybe not, it was not clear... but she definitely would not cross the red line of touching my aching hard-on with her feet, even though the fabric of the shorts would have still been in between...

All this foot work by Maya, at the same time seeing her beautiful, round face and her white cotton stretch leggings right in front of me, had annihilated the previous cool-down phase completely, and catapulted me into a very high state of arousal again... So I was pretty much helpless and had no choice in the matter but to go for the next step...

"I am enjoying your massage so much, Maya, but... you know, I would like more..."

She looked at me with questioning eyes. 'What does this guy have in mind now...? Taking my socks off was not enough for him...?'

"I am saying it straight out... I want to worship your beautiful feet..."

Maya audibly exhaled, looking somewhat shocked... but had she not noticed my arousal, and, maybe, even fed into it somewhat...?

"No way, sir, I am a professional massage therapist... I just cannot..." She was unable to finish her sentence, she was outright stunned about my request...

"I understand," I said, "but, you know, I am just so attracted to your pretty little feet that I just have to experience them more..." While saying this, my hands gently touched her soft small feet, which rested just in front of my crotch. Maya withdrew her feet immediately, and her facial expression showed that she was very troubled and would not want to go where I was asking her to...

"Another $200..." I proposed, testing the waters... Silence, a few muffled sighs, then she moved her feet closer to me again but without saying a word. 'Was she always that easy to bribe...?' I wondered to myself... Yet, whatever the case might be, I just had the most beautiful cute little young Asian feet in front of me and obviously had permission to do with them whatever I wanted...

I took Maya's left foot into my hands and slowly lifted it up towards my face... Holding this soft cute little foot of this young Thai woman and feeling its warmth so directly was absolutely delightful and I took my time until my mouth touched the top of her foot... I spread many gentle kisses all around, then kissed her ankle and heel, flexing her foot upwards to get access to her beautiful arch and sole, deeply inhaling the sweet fragrances of this small smooth foot of this young Asian woman... I then turned my attention to her cute toes, and kissed, licked and sucked them all over, slightly pulling on them as I took them into my mouth one toe at a time... I noticed how Maya's breath increased in speed and her gaze indicated that she enjoyed this foot worship as well... I finally took her whole cute little foot into my mouth and continued the licking and sucking as she was close to filling me up...