Young Thai Massage Therapist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on my heels behind her, and took my time to just admire Maya's beautiful round ass, since this was the first time that day where I had a prime view of this gorgeous body part of hers... it just had the perfect size, firmness and roundness, inviting me of sorts to explore what it had in stock deep inside behind these cute sexy cheeks... Seeing also her beautiful back, sexy legs and the soles of her small soft feet also provided me with additional arousal and helped to increase my sense of anticipation...

I started with a gentle butt massage, squeezing her cheeks sometimes softly, sometimes more firmly, but not yet moving my fingers too close to her little Asian asshole... Maya started to moan again, probably both from the attention her butt got from my massage, as well as from the anticipation of my next steps... Maya lowered her head and shoulders down to the pillow so she would get her hands free to stroke her tits and play with her nipples while I explored her ass... Her breathing got faster and her moans more intense as her breasts enlarged and her nipples got long and erect again...

I grabbed the bottle with jasmine oil and started to lubricate Maya's backdoor opening... I applied the oil generously since I did not want to hurt her when my large hard rod would enter her pretty backdoor... After some initial resistance from her part, I was able to enter her tight ass just a little bit with the tip of one finger, and applied the oil inside of her anus, slowly moving in further and giving her enough time to get used to the intrusion and the way it felt having something in there coming from the outside... When I was done with one finger, I moved into her ass with first two, and then three fingers, still always taking my time, moving very slowly and allowing her ample time to get used to the increasingly larger intrusion into her sweet tight asshole... By now her cute Asian ass was ready for the real deal and super well lubricated...

Maya had meanwhile moved her hands from her breasts to her wet cunny, fingerfucking herself, while awaiting my anal penetration at any moment now, but I wanted her to wait at least for a little bit longer, so I gently took her hands away from her sex, raised my body up standing on my knees now, held onto her hips, and slowly inserted my super hard rod into her very wet love box from behind... I must have caught her completely by surprise as she had expected an entrance through the backdoor... she briefly squirmed, gasped, and uttered a long lustful sigh, as my fully erect cock slid into her smooth tight Asian pussy all the way until it touched her cervix... I held my love stick there for some time, teasingly, as I knew she wanted to be fucked again...

Only after a minute or so and while I intruded her asshole some more with my fingers, did I start a slow fucking motion, which Maya immediately followed along, moving her hips back and forth in sync with mine... I knew we could do this only for so long until we would come again but I really wanted to have my final come that evening in her little tight Thai asshole, so I withdrew my cock from her pussy, probably surprising her yet again, and almost immediately pushed it into her well-lubricated, sweet little asshole, this time not in slow motion but forcefully on purpose as I was so crazy stimulated and aroused I could not hold back...

Maya screamed loud as my large hard lust sword slammed into her ass all the way until it could go no further, and I noticed that she felt some pain since her moans moved more into groans, and she tried to indicate to me to slow down... I was so aroused and sexually intoxicated though, that it was impossible for me to accommodate her wishes at this point and I just kept fucking her asshole as hard and as deep as I could, thrusting and slamming my large rock-hard cock deep inside her tight asshole over and over again, bending over her, grabbing her head and pulling her backwards on her pretty black hair with one hand, and using my other hand to squeeze her tits and nipples very hard until it hurt her there, as well... I was in such a wild trance fucking this young sexy Asian massage therapist in her ass that I almost lost consciousness and only knew to keep pounding her asshole until it all was done...

Finally, I could hold back no longer... I squeezed Maya's right nipple with the fingers of my right hand and touched her erect clit with my left index finger to bring her over the edge first, and when she came hard again, squirting her juices over my hand, screamed as loudly as she had not been during the entire evening, I exploded in my fourth orgasm that night, shooting my cum loads deep inside of Maya's ass, leaving her and me completely spent and exhausted... but, at the same time, very satisfied...

---***---

We both realized that as wonderful as our encounter had been that night, it was about to end, and so we got off Maya's bed to clean ourselves a little bit and get dressed. I did not see a towel anywhere so I took the liberty of using Maya's white cotton stretch leggings to clean my dick, balls and groin area of the copious juices that we both had just produced... I figured that with the wet spots on her leggings from my sperm when I first came as she gave me a foot job, she would not be able to wear them that night in any case...

It occurred to me then that it was not that late yet, but almost two hours had passed after I entered Maya's studio, way longer than the originally agreed on hour for the massage session... Luckily, no one else had booked the hour just after me because in that case they would have found us in a quite compromising position...

Once we both had gotten dressed, Maya asked for my credit card, she had definitely not forgotten that she was doing massage for business... I handed her my card and she slid it through her old-fashioned mechanical card imprinter device, then handing me my card back and asking for my signature... I frankly was slightly shocked when I saw the final amount on the bill but I figured that I obviously had offered her a few 'upgrades' during our time together to motivate her to go a bit further than what her professional code would allow... Overall, though, I thought it was more than worth it, I did not resent spending that much money for this session with Maya at all...

Before leaving, I needed to visit her bathroom and asked her if she was okay with that... She nodded in agreement and I slid into the tiny bathroom, closing the door behind me... While relieving myself, I noticed a small laundry basket underneath the sink... I had an idea... 'What about taking a few little souvenirs to remind me of this exciting encounter...?'... I rooted around in the basket and found a pair of white panties and a pair of white socks, likely worn during a previous massage session... The crotch of Maya's panties smelled exactly like the scent of her sweet pussy, arousing me again immediately, and her socks also had the familiar aroma of her cute sweet feet, particularly the areas of the heels and toes... I quickly put the panties and socks into my pockets and emerged from the bathroom, looking innocently...

Maya looked at her cell phone and must have realized how long our encounter actually had taken... "I would ask you to please leave soon, sir, my next client will be here in a few minutes..."

I said thank you and good-bye to Maya, leaving her studio where I had the most wonderful Thai massage experience... Somehow I thought that I might see her again some time soon...