Young Tommy and Mature Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy couldn't help but briefly admire Tommy's young, delectable torso. There was barely an ounce of fat on him, nor any hair. His smooth white skin still had a hint of a summer tan, and his abdominals were visible. His shoulders were square, but not big. There wasn't much muscle definition. Tommy's body hadn't filled out and he still looked like a teenager.

"Get those shoes and socks off too." She instructed. "You'll catch a cold if you're not careful."

Cindy untangled the shirt from the hoodie, then hung them over the weights bench.

"You're still shivering." Cindy said as she returned to him and picked up the towel.

Tommy just stood there. Cindy put the towel around him again and rubbed his shoulders as his teeth quietly chattered. He was freezing cold.

"Come through here." She said as she pulled him by his arm and opened the sliding door to the Jacuzzi room. "Why don't you jump in the Jacuzzi and warm up. I've finished yoga and I was just about to go for a soak. How does that sound?"

"Um... I... um... I guess." Tommy stuttered. "But... but I don't have my swimming shorts."

"That's no problem." Cindy replied, "Just take off those pants. You can go in your underwear."

"Um, I guess, I um." Tommy replied meekly.

Tommy was taken aback by the suggestion, but it also excited him. He was trembling from the cold, which was perhaps the only thing stopping him from sprouting a boner.

"Quickly." Cindy insisted. "You can't stand around in those wet clothes. It's not good for you. Get them off while I sort out this Jacuzzi."

Cindy pulled off the Jacuzzi cover and placed it in the corner of the room. By the time she turned around, Tommy was standing there in his boxer briefs. He was holding his wet pants in front of himself. He wore a loose pair of black boxers. Tommy was still trying to process what was happening. Cindy's heart skipped a beat as she reached out her hand.

"Give those to me." She said as she grabbed his pants. "Now get in there, it's nice and warm."

"Thanks Ms Santos." Tommy said as he lowered himself into the spa.

Cindy more than enjoyed the sight of his cute, young body as it disappeared below the water. Tommy, on the other hand, was happy to get into the water because he could feel his dick thickening.

"I'll put these in the gym with your other clothes. They'll be dry soon." Cindy said as Tommy sat down and looked back at her.

"Thanks." He replied with a smile.

"Now you just relax while I go get changed, OK?" Cindy said as she looked down at him.

Tommy just smiled. As she turned and walked away, Tommy stared at her big, swaying ass. By this stage, Tommy's cock was erect, but safely out of sight under the water.

Cindy walked through to the gym, put Tommy's pants on the weights bench, then quickly went to her room to get changed. She could already feel her pussy tingling. She couldn't believe her luck. Young Tommy was in her Jacuzzi in his underwear, just waiting for her to return. She was halfway to getting what she wanted.

Cindy walked into her wardrobe and opened the drawer where she stored her swimming costumes. She had five one piece suits and four bikinis. She pulled out the three bikinis to inspect them. The green one had a padded bra, so she put that back in the drawer. The black and blue one was made of thicker material than the yellow one, so that also went back in the drawer. Cindy chose the yellow one. She hadn't worn her skimpy yellow bikini for a few years. She knew it would be slightly too tight, which was another reason why she chose it. Once the bikini was on, she looked at the mirror in the wardrobe.

"My god." She whispered under her breath.

It didn't leave much to the imagination. It cupped her big, luscious tits, but also pushed them up and accentuated her already large cleavage. The bikini sat tightly on her waist, just above her wide, soft hips. It fitted snugly against her bald pussy. Cindy turned around and looked over her shoulder. Most of her big, round ass cheeks were exposed. The yellow material sank deep into her ass crack. She turned back to face the mirror. Her stiff nipples pressed firmly against the fabric.

'This thing will almost be see-through once it's wet.' She thought to herself as she smiled.

She grabbed a white bathrobe from the ensuite and tied it firmly around her waist. Then, she grabbed a hair-tie, before walking briskly down the stairs. As Cindy walked back to the spa she could feel her heart racing again.

Tommy was sitting patiently in the Jacuzzi. He couldn't wait to see Cindy in her swimming costume. Cindy didn't waste any time removing her bathrobe. Glancing down at Tommy, she saw him looking at her curvaceous body, but his eyes quickly diverted down to the water. Cindy slowly stepped down into the spa, before bending down slightly to let her breasts dip into the water. She stood back up, lifting her wet breasts out of the water, then she tied up her hair. As she leaned back and secured her hair she arched her back in front of Tommy. Cindy knew her hard nipples were pressing through her bikini top. Tommy's eyes locked onto her breasts, before darting away again. Young Tommy didn't know where to look.

'Surely he had to be turned on?' Cindy thought to herself. 'How could he not be with these big, wet, luscious breasts only a few feet away from him?'

Cindy sat down next to Tommy - not too close, about two feet away. They sat in the water making small talk for about 10 minutes. Tommy talked about his family and how he preferred Auckland to small town life. Cindy told Tommy how she ended up living in Auckland. With her background in human geography she was interested to hear about what he was planning to do at university - Tommy wanted to study environmental science. They talked a lot about how the two academic fields crossover. The conversation was interesting, but Cindy had other things on her mind. Her heart was still racing and she was incredibly horny. She hadn't felt this way for years.

Cindy already had Tommy half naked in her Jacuzzi. She was so close to having her way with him. Cindy always got what she wanted, and at that moment she wanted Tommy. She wanted to feel Tommy slide his young cock in her warm, hungry mouth. She wanted to see his face between her thick thighs as his tongue pleasured her wet, eager, mature pussy. However, she couldn't just jump on him. Firstly because she was too nervous, but also because she didn't want him to know so soon how she was feeling. She wanted him to think of her as a nice old lady, not the filthy, horny cougar she felt like at that moment. Cindy knew she had to get them both to move, so she could get closer to him without it looking so obvious.

"You can turn the bubbles on if you want." Cindy said as she nodded towards the other side of the spa. "Well, that's if you can figure out how to turn them on. It's all a bit confusing for me. I got them on once, but I don't know how. Maybe you can be a darling and show me how it works."

That was a lie. Cindy knew how to work the bubbles, but she wanted to get closer to Tommy.

"Sure thing Ms Santos." Tommy replied with a smile as he moved through the water towards the buttons.

After pressing a couple of buttons Tommy had the bubbles on.

"You did it Tommy!" Cindy exclaimed.

"It's not too difficult Ms Santos." He replied, glancing over his shoulder as he knelt on the seat, still facing the control screen.

"You'll have to explain it to me Tommy." Cindy said as she glided through the water towards him.

Cindy kneeled next to Tommy on the side, but at an angle. Her thick left thigh pressed against his leg. She moved closer until her left breast was pushing into Tommy's right side, just behind his right arm. His arm sank into her cleavage. Cindy placed her left hand lightly on the small of Tommy's back.

"Now, show me how you got those bubbles on." She said.

"Firstly you need to press this 'mode' button." He began. "Then you'll see the red light here next to 'mode'. Then you press the down arrow to move the light to 'jets'. Then press it again, and the bubbles come on."

"Oh." Cindy replied, pretending to be surprised. "Well, that makes sense doesn't it!"

Cindy didn't move. Her left breast remained pressed against Tommy. Nor did she remove her hand from his back. Tommy wasn't sure what to do. His cock was as hard as a rock. Cindy's face was just a few inches behind him on his right hand side. She wanted to kiss him, and was just about to, but then had a better idea.

"It's so nice to have you here to help me out Tommy. First with the garden, and now showing me how to work the bubbles. I'm glad you know what you're doing because I struggle to figure out these things on my own." Cindy said as her hand gently rubbed Tommy's back.

"No worries Ms Santos." He said as he turned his head, finally making eye contact with Cindy again. "I'm quite good with computers and things like that, so it's no problem."

"Well, since you know about these computers, I'm sure you can show me how that air conditioning system works." Cindy replied as she nodded towards the air-conditioning control screen on the wall.

"Um, now?" Tommy asked hesitantly.

"Sure, now's a good time. I've got no idea how that works and sometimes I want it warmer in here." Cindy said as she grabbed his right hand, before moving towards the steps of the Jacuzzi. "Please, come show me how to change the temperature."

Tommy was reluctant, but Cindy didn't let go of his hand, nor did she look around as they stepped out of the water and walked over to the air conditioning control screen. Out of the corner of her eye Cindy could see Tommy's left hand over the bulge in his underwear, but she pretended not to notice. As they got close to the screen Cindy allowed Tommy step ahead of her. She let go of Tommy's hand and situated herself in a similar position to before - just behind him at an angle. She pressed her left breast into him again.

Tommy struggled to concentrate on the screen. He could feel Cindy's soft breast pressing against his body and was concerned he would ejaculate there and then. Before long he understood how to change the temperature. He duly showed Cindy, while continuing to hide his boner with his left hand. His face was red. Cindy could feel her face was flushed too.

"Thanks again Tommy." She said as she pressed her breasts into his young, lean body and gently rubbed his back.

"No worries Ms Santos." He said quietly.

Cindy stepped back. Tommy began moving back to the Jacuzzi, but Cindy stopped him by grabbing his right hand.

"Is there something wrong with your left arm Tommy?" Cindy asked, knowing full well there wasn't. "Did you injure it doing the gardening? You're holding it in an awkward position."

Tommy's eyes fell to the ground. He was overcome with a feeling of guilt and shame. He couldn't control his cock. He assumed a posh lady like Ms Santos would be offended by his boner.

"Um, I um, no Ms Santos." He stuttered. "Um..."

"Tommy." Cindy interjected. "Please tell me I'm wrong, but are you covering your um... do you have an... um, do you have an erection?"

"No, I don't." He mumbled, "I um... I um... I just have, I'm sorry. Um, yes."

"Oh Tommy!" Cindy said in a shocked tone as she released his hand and covered her mouth.

Cindy let the uncomfortable silence linger.

"I'm sorry Ms Santos." He mumbled as he kept his eyes on the floor. "I didn't mean to... it just... it just happened."

There was another awkward silence. Tommy had both hands covering the bulge in his underpants.

"Well, that doesn't just happen." Cindy said in a slightly stern voice. "I understand you're a young man, but I wasn't... um... that isn't something I was expecting."

Tommy couldn't look up at Cindy, nor did he have anything to say.

"Can I ask you a question." Cindy said breaking the silence after a few seconds.

"Yes." Tommy mumbled.

"Did you get that erection because of me?" Cindy asked.

"Yes." Tommy replied meekly as he looked up at her. "When you pressed your... um... your things into me."

"My things? Do you mean my breasts Tommy?" Cindy asked as she ran her fingers up and down her deep, long cleavage.

Tommy watched Cindy's red fingernails slide down her fleshy crevasse. Her hardened nipples poked through her bikini at him. He wanted his cock to soften, but there was no chance of that happening anytime soon.

"Yes." Tommy replied.

"Well I'm sorry I've gotten you excited Tommy, but I thought we were just going to sit in the Jacuzzi and relax." Cindy replied, with an almost disciplinary tone.

"I know Ms Santos." He replied apologetically. "I really am very sorry."

"Well, I understand you're a young man and perhaps don't have the best self-control, but I had no idea you could get excited over an old lady like me." Cindy replied with a kinder voice.

"I'm sorry." Tommy replied after a few seconds. "It's just you are very attractive Ms Santos. I couldn't help it."

Cindy let another uncomfortable silence linger.

"Well, what are we going to do about this Tommy?" She asked.

"Um, can we please just forget this happened?" Tommy said quietly.

"Well, I'm not sure about you Tommy, but I don't think I can forget this. It's not everyday a young man gets an erection in front of me." She replied. "There's no way I can just forget about this. I doubt you can forget this either, can you?"

Tommy didn't know what to say, or where to look. His eyes were locked on the ground and he was still hiding his bulge with his hands. Cindy was struggling to think clearly too. She had never been in a situation like this. Being in control wasn't something she was used to. Usually men would attempt to pounce on her, but not Tommy. He was so shy and respectful.

"Give me your hands Tommy." She said as she stepped forward slowly with arms outstretched. "Just relax for a second."

Tommy slowly reached out and let Cindy take his hands. As he did this his boxer shorts sprung up. They resembled a tent, with one solitary pole holding them up. He looked away to the side. Cindy's heart was racing.

"Look at me Tommy." She said softly.

He turned his head back towards Cindy and looked into her eyes.

"Now Tommy, I want you to know I'm not angry with you. It's just that what happened surprised me. I wasn't expecting you to give an old lady like me a second glance, let alone get this excited. Do you understand?" Cindy said in a kind tone.

"Yes Ms Santos." He whispered.

"Now, we can't just forget about this and pretend it never happened, can we Tommy?" Cindy pressed.

He shook his head slowly. Tommy was confused and excited. Cindy was telling him there was nothing wrong with his erection. However, he still felt a sense of guilt. It didn't feel right.

"OK, so come with me over here and we'll see what we can do about this." Cindy instructed.

Cindy breathed deeply as she walked towards the sliding door window overlooking the yard. She pulled Tommy by his hand. Her heart was racing. She was struggling to breathe normally. She had Tommy just where she wanted him - vulnerable and horny. Cindy stood Tommy in front of a pool lounger, which was positioned near the window that overlooked the backyard. It stood about a foot off the ground, and was covered with a soft cushion. She gently kneeled in front of Tommy, on the edge of the lounger. Tommy's hands were once again covering his boxer shorts.

"Come closer Tommy, and put your hands at your side." Cindy instructed as she kneeled in front of him.

Tommy stepped closer, and as he placed his hands at his side, his tented boxers sprang out towards Cindy's face. Tommy struggled to process what was happening. It felt as though the hardness of his cock had intensified. 'Is this really happening?' Tommy thought to himself.

'Am I really doing this?' Cindy thought to herself. Images of the cum-shot videos she'd watched flashed through her head. It was one thing to watch videos, but to be in this position in real life was completely different. She'd never been so horny.

Tommy looked down at Cindy as she looked up at him. Her big, beautiful, almond-shaped eyes were hypnotizing. He had a good view of her cleavage. Her breasts looked as though they were about to burst out of her top. Cindy grabbed him by the back of his thighs, then pulled him closer until his feet were under the lounger. His pointed boxers were only a couple of inches from her face. She gently pulled at the hem of his boxers. As they slid down below his waist his pubic patch appeared. It was neatly trimmed. Then the base of his cock was revealed. The tension on his waistband became stronger. She pulled his boxers down further. His thick shaft became exposed, and just before the head of his cock appeared his rigid cock sprang out suddenly, before slapping against his stomach.

'Twack!'

"Oh Tommy!" Cindy exclaimed as she looked up at him. "My goodness that thing of yours certainly is hard."

Tommy looked down at Cindy, but remained silent as his boxers fell to the ground. He felt a bit dizzy. He thought he could pass out at any moment.

"Oh Tommy, you've certainly become a bit too excited, haven't you?" Cindy whispered as she stared at his throbbing member and gently ran her fingers up and down the front of his thighs.

Cindy looked up at Tommy. They held eye contact, but he didn't respond. The touch of Cindy's hands on Tommy's legs felt wonderful. It seemed so unnatural for Tommy to be standing naked in front of a beautiful, older woman with a massive erection. He never thought something like this could happen to him.

Tommy's cock was just under seven inches. It was straight, cut, reasonably thick, and his pink head was bigger than the shift. It pointed up on a 45 degree angle and the head was just in line with Cindy's eyeline. His balls were completely smooth, and the only hair Cindy could see was the neatly trimmed patch above his cock. Pre-cum was emerging from the tip. It bobbed up and down in anticipation, just slightly, but it was noticeable. At that moment Cindy wanted to shove Tommy's delicious, young cock into her mouth, but somehow she managed to resist.

"Do you like being naked in front of me Tommy?" She asked as she looked up at him.

"Yes." He mumbled.

Cindy gently scraped his thighs with her bright red nails, gradually moving her fingers closer to his balls.

"Are you sure this big erection is because of me Tommy?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows.

"Yes." He mumbled again.

"Is it OK if I touch these?" Cindy asked as her left hand slowly moved to his balls.

"Uh ha." He replied as he nodded his head, then gulped loudly.

Cindy's right hand kept caressing his thigh, while her left hand cupped and gently squeezed his smooth, youthful balls. Tommy flinched suddenly, causing his stiff cock to wobble back and forth.

"I'm sorry Tommy." She said as she released them.

"No." He gasped. "It feels good."

Cindy grabbed them again with her left hand. Her right hand moved slowly towards the base of his cock. Tommy's legs shuddered a little bit. He knew he was about to blow his load. The pre-cum was starting to drip slowly down his shaft. It was also obvious to Cindy that Tommy's youthful cock was on the verge of erupting. She had barely touched him and he was already about to lose it. He had no control whatsoever. Cindy wanted young Tommy to cum all over her - over her face and tits - just like they do in the videos. She moved her right hand up to the base of his shaft and grabbed it firmly. He flinched again, but Cindy held firm.

"Is that OK Tommy? Does that feel good?" She asked.

"Yes!" He said, slightly louder than before.

Cindy's tiny, soft, pudgy fingers couldn't fully get around Tommy's shaft. His beautiful, stiff cock looked amazing in her hands. It felt so warm, and she could feel it throbbing. It was throbbing so much that even when she held the base of his cock firmly, the tip bobbed back and forth. The smallness of Cindy's hand made Tommy's cock look bigger than it was, and the size of his dick was accentuated by his slim physique. She knew Tommy's cock was more than big enough for her. It was just perfect.

123456...8