Young Tommy and Mature Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy's low hanging breasts slapped into Tommy's face. He sucked firmly on her erect nipple as Cindy held herself up. Her pussy contracted tightly around his dick, and her hips shuddered violently, then a stream of warm liquid squirted from her snatch, all over Tommy's cock and midriff.

"Arrrghhhh." Cindy groaned as she squirted again.

Then another stream. Then another.

"Arghhh! Arghhh!" She groaned with each squirt.

Cindy's body shook violently as her pussy squeezed Tommy's cock with vice-like pressure. The squirting stopped, but her body continued to shake. Tommy took the initiative and started pounding her from below again. Each time he rammed her snatch Cindy whimpered loudly. Tommy kept thrusting himself into Cindy. Her big ass bounced into the air. Then, there was one last squirt.

"Yes, Tommy, yes!" She screamed as a final stream of liquid gushed from her cunt, onto Tommy's cock and body.

Cindy's head fell onto Tommy's chest. Pangs of pleasure emanated from her pussy throughout her body, and Tommy kept fucking from below.

"Arghh... arghh... arghh." Cindy groaned repeatedly as she felt Tommy's cock sliding in and out of her ravaged hole.

Tommy kept fucking Cindy from below as she lay on top of him, but gradually slowed. She couldn't stop trembling. She was unsure if she was still orgasming. It was a feeling of unadulterated bliss. Her face was pressed against Tommy's smooth, young chest, and the feeling of him gently fucking her from underneath prolonged Cindy's orgasm. It was a strong, deep ogasm that appeared to last for minutes.

"Oh... my... god!" Cindy moaned as she gasped for breath.

She could still feel Tommy's young cock inside her as he slowed, then stopped. Out of breath, Cindy just lay on top of him, and kissed his chest gently. Tommy's hands gently stroked her big damp ass. The only thing breaking the silence was their heavy breathing, and the occasional involuntary whimper from Cindy as her snatch quivered on his softening dick. They lay there in a wet, erotic embrace.

"My goodness Tommy." Cindy moaned once she got her breath back. "It felt so good to have you cum inside me."

That was the honest truth. The feeling of his young 18 year old cock erupting in her mature snatch took her breath away. Each squirt of cum sent shivers through her. They felt like big loads, but Cindy was so wet it was difficult to tell. Despite already cumming twice, Tommy's third load seemed almost as big as his first. After a couple of minutes of lying on top of Tommy Cindy pushed herself up into a squatting position, then lifted herself off. As his half-erect dick slid out it made a loud sucking noise. Their collective juices dribbled out of Cindy and onto Tommy. Cindy looked up to see him watching his cum and her pussy juice dripping from her satisfied snatch. His wet cock rested against his stomach.

"Kiss me Tommy." Cindy moaned as she fell forward onto Tommy.

Cindy's hands cupped Tommy's head. She shuffled forwards, smearing his torso again with her wet snatch. Tommy drove his tongue firmly into her mouth as she straddled him. Her breasts slid across his body, which lay in a puddle of their collective fluids. It was another passionate kiss. They were both still breathing deeply, both enjoying the sensual embrace. His hands slid down her back and he gripped her soft, wet ass. Cindy swirled her tongue around his. They held each other, kissing slowly, looking deep into one another's eyes. It was a dreamy moment.

"You're beautiful Tommy." Cindy whispered in his ear after they stopped kissing.

"You're beautiful too Ms Santos." Tommy whispered back.

"I want you to know something Tommy." Cindy said, before pausing. "I wasn't lying about my sexual history. I've only been with three men before. I'm honestly not like this."

"I believe you." Tommy said as he looked into her eyes.

"Most of those things we just did were completely new for me too." Cindy whispered. "It just felt, well, I don't know. It just felt right to do them with you."

Tommy didn't know what to say.

"You'll probably never realise what this means to me." She continued. "I did things with you that I never thought I'd do. I'll never forget today."

"I'll never forget today either." Tommy replied earnestly.

"Oh, I knew that already." Cindy replied with a smile.

Cindy smiled, then kissed him again. It was a short kiss, but as she looked into his eyes, and he looked back at her, Cindy realised how lucky she was. Tommy was a sweet boy. So tender, so giving, and so understanding of what she needed. Cindy couldn't believe she'd just taken his virginity. She also couldn't believe he made her squirt. They held each other in silence, just lying on the bed holding each other. Tommy slowly stroked Cindy's ass, while her fingers gently stroked his head.

"I think I better get home." Tommy said reluctantly after a while, breaking the silence with a sigh. "I was supposed to be home hours ago."

"Yes, I think you should too." Cindy replied, also with a touch of regret in her voice. "Before you get me excited again."

They walked down the stairs, through the house and out to the gym. Again, naked, in silence, just holding hands. Tommy dressed himself, then they walked back into the house. He grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder. Cindy gave him an envelope with money in it for the gardening.

"This is for the hard work you did in the garden Tommy." Cindy said as they walked to the front door. "And there's a tip in there for, well, for you know what."

"Thanks Ms Santos." Tommy replied. "And, um, thanks for showing me, um what to do."

"Don't be silly Tommy." Cindy replied with a smile. "It was my pleasure. Trust me, it was certainly my pleasure."

Tommy blushed.

"I'm going back home tomorrow." Tommy said with a look of pain in his face.

"I'll miss you Tommy, but can I steal one last kiss before you leave?" Cindy asked with a seductive smile.

They kissed again. Just a short kiss, but long enough for him to slip his tongue in her mouth one last time. His hand instinctively grabbed Cindy's bare ass and he pulled her naked body into his. He held her for a few seconds, before turning around and opening the door. CIndy stood there and watched him walk out to the road. Just before he moved out of sight he looked back at Cindy and waved. She blew him a kiss. He watched her tits jiggle for the last time.

Cindy walked back inside, grabbed the half-open bottle of Champagne from the fridge, then lay down on the couch. She put her feet up, popped the cork, and sipped a mouthful. Cindy closed her eyes. She sighed loudly as she tried to process what just happened. She tried to recall the things that had just occurred: his virgin cock spurting jizz all over her as she knelt in front of him... his face as he fingered her to climax... the look of lust in his young eyes... his youthful body and erect cock as he sat on the side of the Jacuzzi... the head of his dick disappearing between her breasts as she titty-fucked him... Tommy staring up at her between her thick, brown thighs as he licked her dry... her pussy squirting all over his cock on the sofa... lying prostrate in a puddle of her own her liquid after Tommy pummeled her from behind... her white knuckles as she clenched the red silk sheets... Tommy's cum leaking from her cunt as she bounced on his cock... his half-erect cock sliding out of her wet snatch... and the big wet patch all over the bed.

"My goodness Cindy." She murmured to herself.

But she didn't regret what happened. Not then, and not now. Tommy unshackled her. That afternoon she felt sexually free for the first time ever. She'll always be thankful to Tommy for that. Their time together was more erotic than anything she'd ever experienced before, and she knew she'd never experience anything like that again.

1...345678