Young Top for Older Bottom

Story Info
Middle-aged man encounters young cock.
2.6k words
4.39
34k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdavidson
bdavidson
312 Followers

Friday afternoons in the summer meant all but one got an early start on the weekend. On this particular Friday, it was my turn to stay while the rest hustled out the door, trying to get clear before the phone rang. Expecting it to be a dull 3 hours, I settled back in my chair at my desk with a book. It was a decent read, and the first hour went by quickly. I was starting a new chapter when the front door chime sounded. Laying down the book, I left my office and entered the front lobby area to see who had come in. A nice-looking young man stood at the counter, hands in pockets, glancing around at the artwork hanging on the walls. I recognized him right away, the younger son of one of our clients. In his mid 20's, he was shorter than my own 5 foot 7, average build, with short spiky hair, and small hoops piercing each earlobe. He had a small dark stud piercing by the corner of his mouth. He was wearing sandals, cutoff shorts, and a t-shirt. The shirt had a rainbow on the chest. Al in all, pretty typical for a young guy these days.

I knew he was gay, having come across his profile while browsing Facebook. Unlike me, he was out. I sighed to myself, thinking how much it would be to strip down and have some fun with a guy his age, but the 20-somethings online didn't seem interested in a 52 year-old man, especially when he was a bottom. Oh well, better see what he wants.

"Hello, can I help you?" He turned abruptly, like I had startled him.

"Oh, hey, yeah, uh, my dad told me come to see you. I'm in my own place now, and apartment on 5th Street." I picked up a pad of paper and pen, and asked him a few questions. While jotting down his information, a thought came to me.

"Are you living alone, or do you have a roommate?"

"Nope, no roomie. Maybe down the road, though. Does that make a difference?"

"It does, you just need to call this office, so we can make an adjustment. It won't increase your rates, though." He smiled and nodded. "Any other questions?" I asked. He thought for a second, then looked at me.

"Do you need to see the place, the inside, I mean?" For once, I was thinking on my feet. It was the opening I had been hoping for, even if it offered a very thin thread of hope.

"Actually, we do need to do an inside inspection, and I'll take care of that." Once again, he nodded.

"Oh, good, that's great, that it will be you, I mean. You look trustworthy." he said laughing. I laughed too, although I groaned on the inside. Trustworthy? Maybe face showed something. "Hey, I mean, you're a nice guy too. He looked down at the floor, and shuffled his feet. Hmm, he's flirting with me, in an awkward sort of way.

"Well, thank you. You seem like a nice guy yourself. When can I come by? I could come at 4:00, if you'll be home?" I wasn't sure what the next move would be, but I thought if I could get in his apartment, then maybe an opportunity would present itself. I was turning over these thoughts and ideas when he started talking again.

"Yeah, that would work. It's A-12, first floor, 6th door on the right, at the end of the long hallway." I confirmed that I would be there at 4:00, and he went out the door. I took care of his paperwork, and started scheming. I could be bold, I thought, just ask him if I could suck his cock. Or perhaps ask to use the bathroom, then come back in the room naked, with my hard cock pointing at him. As exciting as those scenarios were, the possibility of rejection was heavy on my mind, and I finally gave up and decided to play it straight, hoping for some signal from him.

Closing the office at 3:30, I hurried home to shower and change. Before I stepped into the shower, I swallowed half of a little blue pill, and let it work it's magic. Sure enough, I felt the familiar flush to my face, and my cock swelled until it was thick and hard. It subsided as I got dressed, but on the drive to his apartment building, my nervous excitement made it grow hard again, straining against the front of my jeans. Normally, my 5 inch cock isn't noticeable, but add a blue pill to the mix, and I show a nice bulge. So much for being subtle, I thought. It was still hard, almost painfully so, when I stopped in front of the door marked A12, and rang the bell.

He opened the door, and I was surprised, and pleased, to see him with no shirt or shoes, and wearing a pair of plaid sleeping pants. His eyes dropped for just a second as he checked me out, and widened when he saw the bulge in my jeans. Then he quickly looked up, and told me to come in. We made the tour of the apartment, I took some notes, and we returned to the living room. He looked nervous. I asked if he had any questions.

"Uh, no, not that I can think of." Shit, what to do? I needed to stall, to think of something.

"Okay. Say, could I use your bathroom?" Wow, I am such a loser, I thought. He glanced at my cock bulge again, then told me to go ahead. I closed the door, and stood for a minute, rubbing the front of my pants. I didn't know what to do. Not having the guts to take the bold approach, I sighed, flushed the toilet, and went back to the living room. He was standing by the window, and I was startled to see that the front of his pants was tenting out. He looked at me, and gave me a shy smile. It was definitely an awkward moment, both of us with hard-ons, and waiting for the other one to say something. I fumbled around, and finally thought of something to say.

"So, you said you might have a roommate down the road. Are you seeing someone?" He looked at me with renewed interest.

"No, no boyfriends at the moment," he said with a quiet voice. There it was, he'd given me an opening, thank you!

"I see. Kind of surprising."

"Oh, why's that?"

I shrugged. "Well, you're a good looking guy." I let that hang in the air. My heart was beating fast, wondering what he would say. He looked out the window again, like he was thinking about something.

"So, you like guys?" he said after a minute of silence.

"Mm hmm, I do." I replied. He didn't say anything, so I forged ahead, wanting this to resolve, one way or another. "Are you interested in older men, at all?" He blinked, looked at me, then without a word crossed the room to me. Putting his arms around my neck, he pulled my head to his and kissed me, a long deep sexy kiss. I was so excited, my cock almost exploded. I put my hands and his waist, and let them slide down and back to cup his ass. The cheeks were firm as only a young man's can be, and I pulled him tight against me, grinding my cock against his. He moaned into my mouth as our tongues grappled. I slid my hands back up, then pushed the waistband of his pants down over his hips. Now I could feel the muscles under the soft bare skin of his ass.

As hot as this was, I wanted more, so I broke the kiss, and got down on my knees in front of him. The head of his cock was peeking out, a bead of precum on the tip, and I yanked his pants down to his ankles to set it free. It was a nice thick 7 inch cock, standing up proud from a sandy colored bush of pubes. I wasted no time sucking the head between my lips and licking circles around it.

"Ahhhh, fuck yeah," he moaned, putting a hand behind my head, then pushing his cock into my mouth. I can't swallow a cock, but I took as much as I could, wrapping my hand around the base. He eased the pressure on my head, and I was able to draw back, and start a quick up and down on him with my mouth. This elicited another groan. As much as I would have loved to let him cum in my mouth, I wanted his load in my ass. But, would he top me? I pulled off his hard shaft, but kept on jacking it, nice and slow.

"You like to fuck?" I asked. He opened his eyes, and looked down at me.

"Yeah man, love to." His eyes gleamed, and his breathing was ragged, as I continued to pump his cock.

"You like to top?" Oh please, let him be a top, I thought. I wanted his hard, young shaft up in me.

"Unnngh, that feels good, better stop, gonna cum if you keep going." I turned it loose, and sat back on my heels, waiting for his answer.

"Whew, you suck cock good. Yeah, I love to top, don't get to very often. You want me to fuck you?" I nodded, looking up at him, and licking my lips. He grinned big, then held out his hands and helped me to my feet.

"Sweet, let's do it." He kicked his pants off, and turned away, leading me to the bedroom. As I quickly undressed, he searched the nightstand drawer, and brought a tube of lubricant. He rummaged a bit more, then stood up and shrugged.

"No condoms, man. You still wanna fuck?" I'm as guilty as anyone of letting my cock do the thinking, and this time was no exception.

"I'm good, if you're clean," I said. He nodded, looking thoughtful.

"Yeah, I am. I normally don't go bare, but I'm guessing you're clean too, so yeah, I'm down." I got up on the bed, on my hands and knees, and looked over my shoulder at him.

"Okay then, let's do this." He got up behind me on the bed, and I could feel the coolness of the lube as he squirted it in my crack. His finger gently spread it around my hole, and I gave an involuntary shudder as it entered me. He dribbled more on my hole, and worked it in, getting me good and slick inside and out. I was twisting my hips, enjoying the pleasure of his thick finger in me, and wanting his cock even more. I didn't have long to wait, I felt the head press against my hole, so I relaxed and pushed out, opening up to let him in. I gave a quiet gasp when the fat head popped through, then closed my eyes and focused on the pure pleasure of his length slowly pushing inside. His hips bumped up against my ass cheeks, and he was in, buried to the hilt. Oh, it felt good. With his hands gripping my hips, he started to pump me, nice and slow.

"Mmmm, I love your ass," he murmured. His hard shaft drew out until his head was in the rim, then back in again, gliding in until he bottomed out, and I could feel his pubes scratching my ass. My cock was hard, and precum was dripping down onto the sheets. He stayed with the slow pace for several strokes, moaning as my tight hole caressed his shaft. Then, he stopped. I felt him shuffle around behind me on his knees, like he getting a better position.

"You want it faster?" he asked.

"Yeah go ahead," I said, wiggling my ass against him. He obliged, starting up a faster pace, but still long stroking me. It felt great. His cock was just the right length and thickness to fill me up and hit the right spots. I could feel the buzzing and tension building up, and I wondered if I'd cum, just from being fucked. He stopped again, and I heard him take a couple of deep breaths, then he started in again, this time even faster, quick hard strokes in and out, slapping against my ass every time. I was loving it, getting fucked by this young guy. Just when I thought I was going to go over the edge, He grunted, and pushed up hard against my ass, pushing his cock deep in me as he could. He held me there, and I knew he was cumming, shooting his thick load deep inside me. I was right on the edge, and then he pulled out.

He flopped down beside me, and lay there breathing hard with his eyes closed. I sunk down next to him, a little disappointed. I was about ready to get my self off, when he oped his eyes, and turned to me.

"Wow man, that was fun as fuck." He glanced down, saw my throbbing cock laying on my abdomen, and sat up. He grabbed my cock, leaned over, and sucked it in. Aaah, it was good. I lay back, and let him bring me off, swallowing my cum as it shot into his waiting mouth. Now it was my turn to lay there while I recovered. We chatted, for a few minutes, then I got up, dressed, and left. In the days that followed, I replayed the encounter in my mind several times a day. Getting fucked by a young stud had touched a nerve in me, and I badly wanted him to do me again. I finally got up the nerve, looked up his number in his file at work, and sent him a text. He responded right away, and we texted back and forth. It was clear he wanted to see me again, so we made plans, and after work I went to his apartment again.

It was just as good as the first tine, except this time I was on my back, my feet in the air, and my lover grunting in my ear as he unloaded in me. He didn't get to suck me off, his belly rubbing on my cock made me cum. A few days later, I let him come to my house, after dark, and rode his cock until he blew, then jacked off into his hungry mouth. This went on for a month, meeting 2-3 times a week, for an hour or so of hot sex. I was happy with the arrangement, and thought he was too, until he started making excuses not to meet. After he turned me down the third time, I couldn't stand it, and went to his apartment complex. I saw his light was on, through the window, and on a hunch, slipped over to the window and peeked in. He was home, not at work like he said, and he was not alone. He was on the floor, in a 69 with a tall skinny kid. As I watched, they sucked and groped each other for a few minutes, then the skinny kid stood up, and rolled a condom onto his cock. Then he got down onto the floor behind my young friend, and fucked him.

I was upset, but not so much that I left. Instead, I got my cock out, and jacked off while watching them fuck. After I shot my cum on the ground, I zipped up and left. My feelings were hurt, and I moped around for several days. Finally, I decided to quit feeling sorry for myself, and move on. It had been fun, and fulfilled a fantasy. I did get tested, the results were negative, and I resolved to be more careful in the future.

bdavidson
bdavidson
312 Followers