Young Virgins at Nudist Camp Ch. 02

Story Info
They enter the nudist camp and are exposed and targettted.
12.2k words
4.48
8.1k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toosalty
toosalty
125 Followers

"It's coming from over here!" Justin said in a whisper to Anna and motioned for her to join her.

He watched as she stepped carefully through the gravel in her bare feet, each gentle foot fall causing her young breasts to sway and jiggle just enough to catch his eye.

"Are you sure it's the bird you think it is?" Anna asked, a bit too loudly for Justin's need for quietness when bird watching.

"Shh, it's got to be coming from this hollow."

Justin and Anna bent right over, poking their asses out to counter balance, as they peered into the dim forest recess, both straining their eyes to spot the bird making the sound.

"Well that's a novel way to greet your host! Hello lovely bums, I'm Sally."

The couple jumped at the sound of Mel's voice behind them, then blushed, realising the sight that they had presented to their host.

They turned and covered their almost nakedness with their hands to look at their host, not wanting to shock her further.

"Holy Fuck!" Anna exclaimed.

"Anna, what is that foul language, Oh My Goodness, sorry err, Mrs Sally, I didn't mean to look, you appear to have lost your dress." Justin flustered seeing the naked lady.

"Relax guys, you are finally here at the naturist retreat, just pop those swimmers off can you can come in and pick out your camp site. We have a strict no clothes rule here, it's not a clothing optional stay like some other nudist camps. You two look like you have had a lot of fun on the way up!" Sally replied, noticing the semen stains on Anna's chest and Justin's swimmers.

"Nudist camp?" Justin gulped. "We thought this was a nature reserve so people who love nature can see the wildlife. No way are we getting nude, let's go Anna."

Anna had walked over to the gate and was shaking Sally's hand.

"What are you doing Anna, get away from the evil naked lady."

"Chill out Justin, just where do you think we can go, we have no money, no clothes and no phone, now be a good Christian and come as say hello to Sally who might help us."

"Anna, put your suit back on, what are you doing." Justin panicked.

"Sally has a plan to help us out, let's go in and see this fantastic place, look Justin, your fianće is naked, hurry up ditch your stained swimming togs."

Justin stood there, wide eyed, seeing his gorgeous fianće standing by the gate, seeing her nude for the very first time, with another nude lady standing on the other side. He went to speak but his mouth just hung open. He was visually overloaded as his upbringing didn't skill him to deal with nakedness. He always envisioned the moment Anna showed him her body to be on their wedding night, behind closed doors, not with another naked person there as well, out in the open like this.

"We better get you two in and get a hand towel for Justin, when men get erect it's polite to cover it with a towel here, although I find it's always nice to get a little salute from the boys." Sally said grinning at Justin's stiffy. "We also use towels to sit on in the public areas for hygienic reasons."

"Thanks Sally. You are so kind, Justin, close your mouth before a bird flies in and nests there. By the way, thank you for the salute to my nakedness, now strip off darling."

"But, but, but why does everyone have to be nude here, naturists are always dressed, you never see David Attenborough running around in the sinful state?" Justin clamoured.

"You are mixing up naturalists with naturists, here we do care for nature and the wildlife, but we also care for not being confined by societies doctrine to hide our bodies. Nudists are generally naturists, but here we are naturist naturalists. Now you just look silly with your willie poking out of those very brief swimmers, just peel them off and enjoy the freedom. Or you can stay that side of the gate all by your lonesome for a week while Anna enjoys her time here with all the other nudists."

Poor Justin's mind was frazzled, his dear fianće was naked without a care in the world and now they are to be stuck at a nudist camp for a week with who knows how many people seeing her lewdness. He had to face his demons, he couldn't let his fianće be naked with other naked people without him, but was he prepared to nude up though and expose his inadequate manhood?

The gate was opened and naked Anna drove the Corolla through, offering Sally a lift up to the retreat.

"Last chance darling, or I will see you in a week." Anna called out as Sally went to close the gate.

He was now fuming, he realised he had been betrayed by the old friend at the bird watching club who hid the fact it was a perverts paradise here, and now Anna, naked, had driven off without him.

"To hell with them all." Justin thought sullenly, wallowing in his misery.

He wanted to scream out aloud with his anger, but just then a rare rainforest bird flew into the retreat and seeing the fabled elusive creature, he just knew he had to capture it on his camera. His desire for his beloved bird watching miraculously quelled his anger. Was it a sign from God, or just nature? They hadn't been struck down by lightning yet, for the first time in his life he had a slight concern over the validity of all he had been taught by his church.

Sally was standing by the gate, holding out her hand, clicking her fingers for his costumes, Anna was leaning out of the car looking back at him, motioning him to come with her.

"FUCK IT, I'm in!" Justin swore for the first time, embracing Anna's use of the banned word, as he quickly stripped of and gave Sally his togs and marched proudly into the nudist retreat, his little stiffy still standing to attention.

"Look at you two nudists, come on this deserves a group hug." Sally said shutting the gate.

Anna cried out. "Might be a bad idea at the moment Sally, that little soldier is on a hair trigger and a group hug might set him off. Jump in the car my nudist fianće, you can sit in the back."

On the short drive up, Anna took it very slowly as she explained their terrible tale of woe and how they had no where else to go, or anything to wear, or any of their camping gear.

"Well if you are going to be stuck anywhere without your clothes a nudist camp is the best place, you will fit right in. Now, here's my offer, we do have a spare room at the lodge this week we could let you stay in as you have no camping gear, but we would need a few hours of work from you both each day to cover the cost of of your upgraded accommodation, food and drinks. We will also give you some cash to get you safely home at the end of the week. Does that sound fair?"

"Sally, that sounds wonderful, thank you for the generous offer. Getting paid to stay in paradise!!" Anna squealed.

"Hang on Anna, we don't know what these people want us to do yet, don't be so hasty."

"Justin, relax, do you think someone who has cared for this beautiful forest would have an evil bone in their body?"

"Even Eve found a snake in the garden remember Anna?" Justin said, still clinging to his Bible stories.

"Shush you two, all we need is a little help with the lawn mowing, pool cleaning, room cleaning and maybe some promotional modelling if you are up to it. We would love to draw more visitors from your age demographics and I think you two would be ideal on our marketing material."

"You mean take photos of us nude and show them to the world?" Justin said aghast, but making his cock throb and leak.

"Ohh, that sounds so cool doesn't, showing our love for each other and nature without any barriers to hide behind. We will do it Sally." The newly converted Anna confirmed.

"But..but..but" Justin started, still shocked at the whole day and unable to speak his concerns.

"Yes, butts, boobs, boners, balls and boxes, nothing is sinful or rude, only the dirty minds of the people who see it that way. I can't wait to see our photos on their brochures Justin." Anna said, twisting Justin's complaint to a explanation of their agreement to pose naked for lodgings.

"Wonderful, let me show you to you room and we can meet in an hour to do your first photo shoot after you clean up, we want you looking your best. We want to capture your newness to nudism and compare it to the end of your week's stay."

"Sally, I am so excited, thank you for this opportunity." Anna glowed, absentmindedly stroking the crusty stains on her chest, tasting a flake of it, wondering why the innocuous burn cream had dried so crackly and tasted like the seed Justin had sprayed on her hand, but muskier, more manly.

He was in more mental turmoil when Sally showed them to their room in the lodge, which to his horror had a double bed. But he grabbed one of the neatly folded towels resting on the bed as soon as he saw them and quickly wrapped it around his waist, covering his erection that was so possessed by the devil and would not soften.

"See you young lovers in an hour!" Sally said, taking one last look at them, grinning at Justin's embarrassment.

"Anna, we must.."

"You are right Justin," Anna cut in, "we must get ready, can you lick the rest of your crust off me, you must have missed it earlier." Anna, opening her arms for her fianće to come to her, not wanting to explain why she had so much crust on her. Telling Justin about the truck driver and how she was almost burnt by the engine would be too much for him in his agitated state.

Justin, been offered the chance to lick his fianće again, this time when she was unclad, was an offer that pushed all of his concerns out of his mind. He soon had a close up look at Anna's chest, amazed at the swell and shape of her breasts, the colour and texture of her nipples as Anna pulled his face close and told him to start licking. She directed the eager mouth by guiding his head around, ensuring all the crust was removed, but she did bring his tongue back to her nipples several times as she was thrilled at the feeling.

Justin could not believe his luck, his fianće had amazing breasts, and here he was licking them, before they were married. Her nipples seem to swell and enlargen with each lick, they became so suck-able, his libido was really awakened. The throbbing in his penis and the tightening of his balls had him on the edge of eruption. He licked on, unawares he was eating the dried semen of three strange men, the amount on Anna didn't concern him, he didn't know if his semen always did this, so he kept on licking. Anna ran one hand down Justin's back, dislodging his towel and felt his bare bum, squeezing it, pulling his body closer to hers. When his wet leaky knob bumped into her belly she slapped his arse and said,

"Oh no, get that away from me." Anna said grabbing his stiff willie, to move it away from her fertile groin.

"Otherwise you will have to lick me all over, again, and then you will fall asleep, again. You will miss our photoshoot and I will have to pose in the arms of a naked stranger. Do you want my virgin, nude body being held by a naked strange man and photos of it shown all around the world? Oh the throbbing in your penis increased, I think you like that idea!"

"No Anna, it's your touch, please just keep rubbing me."

"Your throbbing tells me really do want me posing bare with a naked man, you know if I keep rubbing you up and down like this you will... OH JUSTIN, quick grab the towel, you have done it again."

Justin bent down to grab the towel, as his penis kept spurting, splashing over the timber floorboards, as Anna jumped away.

There was a knock at their door at that moment, Anna opened it, naked and trusting, not knowing who was behind the door. To Justin's great relief it was only Sally. As Mel and Anna spoke he compared their bodies from his position on the floor where he was mopping up his spilt seed.

Anna was pale, Sally a deep brown.

Anna was naturally pert, Sally's breasts looked less perky and her dark cone shaped nipples were not sitting as high up like Anna's cone shaped ones, but they were amazing to see.

Anna's stomach had a touch of curve before the downy pubic covering started. Sally's was flat, she was so fit from working here, but she had no hair down there at all.

Justin was seeing his first bare cunt and could not look away. He hadn't noticed it earlier as he was avoiding looking at their host, but now while the girls spoke to each other he could drink in their nakedness. He was intensely studying Sally's pussy folds, amazed at the detail that was revealed.

"JUSTIN, JUSTIN!"

"Oops, I have been busted." Justin blushed.

"Justin, we don't have many rules here, but the main one is it is OK to glance, it's not cool to stare. There are two 'key' words in naturism. One is 'Freedom'; the other is 'Respect'. If you respect your fellow guests and your surroundings, you will love the freedom of naturism! But seeing how its your first time being exposed to the naked female form, would you like to come close and have a good look at my vagina, this way you might be more relaxed when you see the other guests, because you are so stiff right now." Sally brutally teased the teenager.

Justin cringed, embarrassed, but keen to take up Sally on her offer.

"We don't want him shooting off again, he will fall asleep, so best we get started with the photos, are we good enough as we are?" Anna asked.

"You two are perfect, we'll just shoot Justin from behind until his dickey dies down. Come on you two, Bill has the camera waiting down on the lawn, if you step out on the balcony you can see." Sally said as she ushered the young couple out onto the deck that overlooked the stunning valley and retreat.

Anna and Justin walked out hand in hand, amazed at the scenery, their room at the back of the lodge had no view, but now they were presented with the majesty of the whole place and they were both in awe with the view. Bill was able to capture their great expression of seeing the beauty of Bill and Sal's Naturist Rainforest Retreat. It would be perfect for their marketing, the balcony rails censoring their body bits perfectly, but leaving no doubt the couple was nude.

Anna's expression changed to one of shock when she saw Bill. A handsome, strong, tanned man, with a very large penis hanging between his legs, reminding her of her recent dream. She thought it must be a trick of the light.

"ANNA, ANNA."

Anna blushed, being caught staring, by Sal, at her husbands penis.

Bill, smiled, having captured her startled expression, staring at his manhood.

"Come you two, we need shots walking the paths through the bush, playing by the pool and just enjoying the retreat."

Sal led them down to her husband who held out his hand to welcome them.

"Hi there, you must be Justin."

Justin felt his hand disappearing into Bill's strong paw, before feeling the pain shoot up his arm as Bill shook his hand very, very firmly. Justin's stiffy had well and truly abated in the presence of this manly man.

"Hello Sir." Justin said inferiority, his eyes cast down which now meant he saw the large cock hanging from the man who just about broke his hand bones in their handshake.

"And you must be Anna?" Bill said, holding his hand out to Justin's fianće.

"Don't shake his hand Anna." Justin blurted, afraid her small hand may break in Bill's strong grip

"OK darling" Anna replied, then to Justin's great despair, walked closer and gave Bill a tight hug.

Anna's young body was now being wrapped by the hard male body, her first full frontal contact with a naked man. She could feel his thick penis against her inner thighs, thinking that it would be impossible to accommodate it within her slim teenage body.

"Now that's what we like to see, our guests appreciating what we do here." Sally said, looking at Anna's nipples hardening as they were rubbed on her husbands chest by his active hugging, whilst noticing Justin had regained his little stiffy watching his fianće skin to skin in the arms of another man.

They continued the photoshoot, posing the couple in the various places that would show the benefits of being at the retreat, fortunately Justin had stepped on a sharp rock and lost his stiffy. A few times Sal had to remind the young couple not to look at Bill or hers nether regions and engage with each other instead. Nothing lewd was suggested and Anna thought all their poses were tasteful and fun, unlike how outrageous she had posed for earlier in the day for Jacko at the bikini shop and especially for Nobby in his truck where she opened her marriage cleft completely for his collection.

At the end of the shoot both Bill and Sal thanked the young couple and asked if there was anything they wanted.

"Well, we really need to contact the police and report the thieves and let our parents know we are OK, they must be frantic by now." Anna replied.

"No worries, you can use our phone, our phone service only has local call access so you can't call home though. We do have a boosted WiFi, with no password needed as we are so isolated, guests can access it virtually anyway on the Resort. The cops know where we are as occasionally we get weirdos who hang around the front gate and we get the cops up to move them on. Come with me and we can leave the menfolk to check out the machinery shed."

Anna was still on the phone half an hour later when Bill and Justin walked back into the lodge.

"If you could call them and let them know we are safe and being well looked after, but please, don't mention to them we are at a nudist camp. Yes, I know they have WiFi here, but our parents do not use computers. Thank you so much Constable."

"How did you get on Anna?" Bill asked, looking at the gorgeous pert girl, remembering how good she felt in their hug.

Anna looked up at Bill, with her eyes distracted as they passed his package, but she forced them to continue up to his face.

"The constable was so helpful, she took down all the details and said we can expect a visit by the detectives in the next few days. She is even going to ring home and let our parents know we are all OK, just where we are staying has no mobile phone service. I can't believe the Police up here will tell a white lie for us. She did say for us not to drive anywhere as we don't have our licences on us and if pulled over, we would be in big trouble. If all the local police are as nice as her, I am looking forward to meeting the detectives."

"Bill was telling me more guests are arriving tomorrow and the retreat will be busy this week. Maybe you can call the cops back and they can take us somewhere else to stay." Justin said, feeling shy and self conscious after spending time with the much more bigger and stronger Bill.

"Don't be silly, I am sure Bill and Sally would love to have us here to help out, besides, they need the shots of us at the end of the week too. I have an idea, is it OK if Justin takes photos of me as well?"

"Sure Anna, just make sure other guests are not in the shot, unless they agree to pose for you. You might be pleasantly surprised how many of our guests like to share in posing for each other, so if they ask you to pose don't be offended. Of course you can say no, but if you agree I am sure you will both be very popular."

"See Justin, we just have to stay, even the other guests sound so caring and amazing, I can't wait to see them. Imagine us two dweebs being popular Justin, I am so happy we are here."

"I am sure our other guests will be very pleased to see you Anna, very pleased. Oh and you as well Justin." Bill said knowingly.

"Quick Justin, grab your camera so Bill can take photos of us and then you can take photos of me if you want."

"Oh yes I do want Anna, I'll be back real quick." Justin was so excited, never in his dreams did he think he would ever be taking photos of his fianće naked and certainly not in such a beautiful paradise.

Bill snapped some photos of the pair once Justin explained how his mirror-less camera worked, explaining he has it in silent mode to help capture the wild bird life. So few shot were taken this time by Bill compared to the number he took on his own camera, and then he left Justin and Anna to take their own shots.

toosalty
toosalty
125 Followers