Young Virgins at Nudist Camp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toosalty
toosalty
126 Followers

When he felt her juices flow and slide down the back of his scrotum he arched his crutch up in excitement. Anna did the same, arching her bum up, spreading her legs and reaching back with her free hand to widely expose her wet and dripping pussy to Craig.

This set Craig off and Anna could feel surge after surge of cum pulsing and gushing through his erection, before feeling it land like hot heavy rain on her bare arse.

After calming down from the intense orgasm from the teenager Craig slid out of under the glowing Anna to get himself a congratulatory drink and have a small break to recharge before he took Anna in other ways. She wouldn't be seen in the dim light and no one else was about, they were all by the pool.

A frantic Justin, after going to their bedroom and not finding Anna there, started searching for her. He stumbled towards the party and almost fell on Anna on the bench she was lying on.

Anna, thinking it was Craig coming back just said,

"Well naughty man, you better lick up the mess you made on me, I have been waiting here for far too long. It's so close to dripping into my fertile valley and then I would have a lot of explaining to do if I left here pregnant with your baby."

Justin, so confused with this evening from his drinking, just assumed he must have spilt his seed on his fiance again, so he went to work licking it all up.

"I can't remember but boy oh boy I did cum a lot." he thought as he licked the love of his life and became excited again. With each mouthful he felt prouder, unaware he was eating another man's semen who had just interfered with his fiance.

Anna, loving the gentle licks on her hurt bottom just laid there and cooed contently. How could Craig be so rough and now he is so gentle? She thought.

When Justin said, "I have got it all my darling, I can't believe I was so brazen to do that so close to everyone else."

Anna sat up confused. Did she just dream it was Craig who spanked her?

Both addled by the alcohol stumbled back to the lodge together supporting each other, Justin with a undying stiffy and Anna with her weeping groove.

"Can we fool around again when we get to bed Anna?"

"Mmm, I need attention too."

Craig, who had started to walk over with a fresh drink for himself and another to keep Anna sedated, watched the actions and chuckled,

"Justin is cleaning up my cum and swallowing it like he loves it, maybe he knows he is a cuck, or maybe he is really gay?, Either way, this week I am having that Anna spinning on my cock."

The horny young couple, stumbled over a few times on their way back which deflated their libidos. Justin and Anna should have been having fun in their bed all night, but once their heads hit the pillows were soon fast asleep. Their final thoughts were trying to sort out their confusions before they fooled about again, but it was all to hard, sleep offered a better choice.

Sally roused the young couple the next morning at 10 am,

"Wake up sleepyheads, you a wasting a glorious day!"

"OHHH, I feel terrible. My head hurts" Justin moaned.

"Hmm, my mouth is so dry and I feel like I have been run over." Anna joined in, "You wouldn't have some sunglasses we can borrow please, it's so bright in here?"

"Well, lucky for you I have a perfect cure for your hangovers. Fresh tropical fruit juices, Vitamin b and some greasy eggs and bacon. And I will get you sunglasses and a shady hat to help your suffering today." Sally said, offering them both a long tall cold glass of juice.

She also had a shot of vodka in each glass to slip the young pair a "hair of the dog" to help their body remove the toxins in their systems quicker.

By midday Anna and Justin were feeling almost human and started helping Bill and Sal around the retreat. One good thing about dealing with his hangover Justin had forgotten about his nudity and walked freely in front of everyone.

Fortunately Craig's camp was missing his 4WD, he had left to go pick up someone, so Anna didn't have to see him right away. She was still so confused about last night, did he spank her or was that Justin?

When the bell rang for the front gate, Anna called out, "I'll get this one Sal." thinking it would be Craig, and she really needed to talk to him away from Justin to find out what they did last night, if anything.

There was a Police 4WD at the gate, but that wasn't what made Anna stop in her tracks.

Standing besides the vehicle, naked and ready to come on in, was the big bellied ogre from the beach that hassled them and tried to take Anna away from Justin and back to his place.

He was drinking in all of Anna's nakedness and slowly licking his lips as he fondled his daunting cock that was thickening. For the first time being at the retreat Anna felt ashamed of her nudity.

"OPEN UP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW." He bellowed

She was going to have to deal with this obnoxious man, it made her stomach churn so much, she spew burped. The constable on the phone was so caring, why wasn't she here?

Anna opened the gate as ordered by this horrid man.

"Just the girl I wanted to see, and exactly how I wanted to see her, fucking naked. You two are in big trouble, you are lucky I don't handcuff you right now!"

"Wait, the police were supposed to be coming to help us?" Anna thought, then the uncertainty of why they would be arrested caused her nausea to erupt, she spun around, collapsed on her hands and knees and started chundering.

The Detective grabbed his camera and captured Anna's exposed crutch as it pulsed with each of her violent stomach contractions.

"This is going to be my best day ever as I get want I want from these young innocents." The detective congratulated himself very, very smugly.

toosalty
toosalty
126 Followers