Young Virgins at Nudist Camp Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna could here a hubbub of concerned voices and she walked to the bathroom window to see that Justin, Bill and Sally had returned, looking very anxious.

Not wanting them to find Tristan sprawled out on her bed in a post orgasmic slumber she ran back in and woke him.

"Tristan, their back, you need to look official."

She saw the stained cushion on his chair and quickly covered it with a towel, she straightened the bed and wrapped a towel around herself and sat back where she was, as if the interview was still proceeding.

Tristan smirked at her conspiring to hide what they really had been doing, he didn't care, he was the law and fuck anyone who got in his way, but played along with her.

"You may need to lick and wipe my blow off your face, it's a dead giveaway you have been a cock sucking slut." Tristan said smugly.

"Oh, thank you Tristan, I had forgotten in the rush."

Anna wiped part of her face on her towel, but the semen left a shiny patch that caught her eye and might be seen by the others, so she scraped the bulk of the semen on her face and upper chest into her mouth and sucked her fingers clean.

"That's a good cock sucking whore, gobble it down. Next time swallow all my load Anna."

Anna looked up, pale in shock. "Next time? Aren't we done, can't you let us go now?"

"It's going to take more that a 5 minute suck to make all these charges against you two disappear, I might even need you to plead directly with Jacko and the surfers who made the complaints against you. How would you feel, on your knees sucking their cocks for them to drop their allegations?

You'll need more practise on me though to ensure you do a good job."

Anna was taken aback, she thought her ordeal was over but it sounded like it was only beginning.

Just then Bill, Sally and behind them, Justin, burst into the room, elated to see Anna sitting safe and wrapped up, her body hidden from the sly eyes of her interrogator.

"You know you can only be here if you are invited onto the property. You aren't so I need you to leave now Tristan Thistlethwaite." Bill stated strongly but spat the name out with venom.

"Shut the fuck up Bill, I am here chasing these felons you are harbouring, who have numerous allegations against them. So feel free to call your solicitor, you may need legal representation yourselves. Nice to see you again Sally, glad your outfit hasn't changed at all. Oh there's Justin, oh boy you really have a tiny, tiny dick don't you?"

"Tristan, can you please really explain why you are here, you know you have been barred from coming here as a customer.'' Sally asked.

"This young couple have reigned sexual terror on our town and we have a list of complaints, backed by video evidence of their crimes. I am here to interview them so the prosecutor can get the cases before the court ASAP as the magistrate only visits once a month. Now if you all would let me continue with my work, or would you prefer I lock these two up in the communal cells with the other scum of society and interview them later and make them suffer for a month behind bars?"

"You don't deserve to be a Cop you sick bastard. OK hurry up with your interviews and then get the fuck out of here and leave these good kids alone?"

"It will take as long as it takes," Tristan said to Bill then turned to Sally, "A bit of lunch would be nice and a cup of tea, thanks sweet lips." Staring at her vagina as he said it.

"Right, Anna, did you pose for these photographs?"

Tristan laid the photos of the rude poses Jacko had made her do at the front of his shop.

Justin went pale, looking at the photos, his darling betrothed caught forever posing like a skank in the micro bikini. She was bent over and pulling her bottom cheeks so far apart in one shot, you could see her bum hole edges. Another had her pull the bikini top down and her lovely breasts were captured, with passers by looking at them through the shop window. The photo of Anna biting her lower lip as she pulled the micro thong up and gave herself a front wedgie was so naughty, it showed the outline of her lady parts. The blood may have rushed from his face but it went somewhere else and he quickly reached for a towel to hide the swelling.

"Well, I was forced to.." Anna mumbled

"Do you think the good people of my town need to see this in the windows of their main street, such lewd behaviour and exposure as their families do the shopping?"

"Oh come on Tristan, you know Jacko is a jerk, leave the kid alone." Sally arced up.

"You still here, I thought you were fixing me a sandwich, go on, fuck off to the kitchen?" Tristan dismissed her.

He then noticed Justin staring at the photos and had a towel over his crutch.

"Shut the door and hang the Do Not Disturb sign on the door knob, kid. No, I meant you to leave the room, doesn't matter, stay, this will be more fun."

Justin looked at Anna, worried by the cold callous way the Detective was treating her.

"Righto both those towels need to come off and I'll start recording again."

"But, but..but.." Justin pleaded unable to express he didn't want to expose his erection.

"Listen, I am just one copper and I have two perpetrators in the room who could be concealing weapons, towels off NOW!"

His videos were still rolling as Justin dropped his towel and his slender small erection was revealed.

"HA HA HA HA, at least you will not be charged with possession of a deadly weapon, your stiffy is like a pencil, a very short pencil."

Justin blushed, after having everyone here support them joining the nudism lifestyle here, he was been ridiculed by this man in authority and to make matters worse, the bully's cock was massive.

"Anna, wrap your hand around his little dicky and tell me how it feels."

Before Justin could object, he felt his fianće's warm hand totally encase his penis with her fingers overlapping its narrow width.

"My love's penis feels amazing, it is so erect and upstanding, unlike some people here." Anna answered with a barb back at the brute.

"Why are you making her do this, what has this got to do with the police interview?" Justin gulped, the stimulation was making his balls go tight, the fact Anna was now naked in front of this brute and he was still horny from last night and just seeing Anna's skanky bikini poses.

"We have video evidence of you sexually assaulting a young lady on the main street and we need to collaborate it was your penis in the video, as all our staff at the station couldn't believe an adult could have a micro dick. Rub it Anna, make it bigger, make it swell up and fill your fist. Go on son, spray your spunk on your bitch."

Justin was perplexed, he loved Anna and loved what she was doing, but having the brute in their bedroom telling her what to do and filming them naked doing it was wrong.

"Are you playing with yourself while giving us a Police interview?" Justin asked as Tristan aroused his heavy cock.

"We need evidence of what a normal cock looks like in the video for comparison, I could always go and get Craig in here if you want and have your Anna rub him to erection?" Tristan played the nemesis card, knowing Justin wouldn't want him in here.

"Ahh, OK, then. No need to get him here." Justin conceded.

"Good, we need a constant factor for sizing, I am going to stand along side you while Anna puts a hand on each of our dicks, this will help the technical evidence. Oh, your fianće has a nice warm hand Justin."

Justin looked down, his erect dick was wrapped up with Anna's closed fist and her other hand was struggling to encompass the diameter of the heavy cock hanging under the Detective's big gut. He was shocked by the size comparison and doubly shocked that his fianće was holding a naked strange mans cock with such little prompting.

Anna continued to jerk off Justin and her other hand naturally started to jerk on the weighty weapon of the Detective.

"I think you will need to suck it to make it harder Anna. Just so we can have a true comparison, the more you two cooperate the better the magistrate will see how you both are remorse of your actions."

Once again the sly deviant manoeuvred the naive couple for his own pleasure.

"My fianće doesn't do that, never has and will certainly never do that sinful act on you." Justin quickly defended his beloved Anna.

Tristan chuckled.

Anna blushed.

Tristan started slapping Anna's face with his thick tool, whack, whack.

Anna looked up at Justin, ashamed to have her face assaulted by a big, fat cock.

"Sorry my love, I need to do this for us, so we can be free of this devil."

Then she went down and started to feed the soft cock into her mouth, giving Tristan the enjoyment no other man had received from her, including her fianće, who's dick was throbbing watching her fellate the brute.

Anna now used both hands to lift the heavy cock up and suck on the end of it, using her newly learnt skills.

Justin just watched on, his mouth agape, his erection waving in the air unattended.

"You have never done that for me Anna?"

"You never asked me too darling.'' Anna replied so sweetly before hungrily stuffing the big cock back in her pretty mouth.

"Ssss, suck my penis." Justin blurted.

"Ohh, darling, I will, but we need to finish off this Police business first. You don't really want to have this man present when we express our love further in new ways do you? It should be kept for the sanctity of our loving relationship, unless, unless you want to bring other people into our loving relationship?"

Justin's dick twitched.

"Oh Justin, what are you thinking, you do want other people to have sex with us, your dicky jumped when I said it?"

"Um, no, of course not. It's just, its all..your hands look so tiny on his er. I'm confused, but I know I love you."

"And I love you Justin, my husband-to-be."

"ER HEM!" Tristan coughed to get their attention and when he caught Anna's eye he drew her eyes to his cock and she resumed sucking and working his cock to erection.

Justin watching closely to the old young live porn in from of him, fascinated, asked, "What does it feel like?" Having never experienced a head-job.

Tristan pulled his fat cockhead out of Justin's fianće's mouth and offered it to him.

"You want to know what it feels like, suck on it yourself."

"No. No, you mistook what I meant." Justin said horrified.

"What, you think you are too good to suck my cock? Do you know how many charges you are facing and I am the only one that can save you, go on suck it. Your fianće did."

Justin felt the heavy hands of the Detective on his shoulders, forcing him down to his knees.

Justin then had his face slapped with the heavy cock, humiliated by the mean bully.

These cock slaps to his face had much more venom in their force, making Anna very worried.

"It's not to bad to suck dick Justin, just don't take it all the way to the back of your mouth otherwise you might wretch." Anna encouraged him.

Justin knelt naked at the feet of the big brute with the massive cock and slowly opened his mouth wider and wider. "Turn the other cheek, it says in the holy book, I guess this is similar" Justin justified his compliance in his mind.

Anna lent over and grabbed Tristan's manhood and raised it up to meet her fianće's open mouth with a twinge of jealousy. She had found some enjoyment having her mouth crammed full of man meat and was not too happy having to share it. She noticed Justin's cock was still rock hard and dribbling.

The big cock was hardening fast with the power trip Tristan was on, tormenting this gullible couple. Anna pushed it into Justin's mouth, forcing it in, and told him to wrap his lips around it and suck on the cockhead.

Justin felt sick, he had a mans penis in his mouth. But he sucked as his darling Anna had asked, as the cameras recorded the depravity.

"Righto, that confirms it, you're a faggotty cocksucker, as well as a sexual pest on innocent women in the street. Come here and suck off your faggot boys mouth juice off my heterosexual dick Anna."

Anna welcomed the big cock back in her mouth as Justin knelt there. He was so glad it was over for him but confused as to why he was still erect.

Tristan's cock hardened as hard as it could with Anna's improving mouthing of his meat truncheon. She could now let one hand drift to Justin's dick and stroked him in time with her movements on the cock dominating her.

Tristan thought of a new way to taunt Justin.

"Stand up faggot boy, no more cock-sucking for you today. Stand alongside me and let your fianće compare our cocks, well my manly cock against your grubby, weak, spineless worm."

Justin just wished he could crawl into a hole and not come out until this whole week was over. "Before this trip we were a respected couple in a religious community, now we are naked cocksuckers and my shortcomings are going to be compared to a behemoth of a penis." He cringed to himself.

"How many hands can you fit along Justin's dick Anna?"

"Just the one, see, the little head is just poking out of my tight fist!" Anna showed off proudly.

"Now see how many hands you can fit on my cock."

"One, two and, oh my, three hands."Anna said.

"Now jerk off one dick and suck the other, your choice, slut." Tristan ordered.

Anna looked up at Justin and saw his imploring eyes, he desperately wanted to feel Anna's mouth on his penis. She looked at Tristan and saw his smugness. One man was weak and pleading, the other full of confidence. She chose confidence.

The humiliation of Anna giving head to the bully and not him, her fianće, the backlog of unfulfilled desire and now the sight of his darling sucking on the big man's big cock had Justin's dick gushing precum. It easier for Anna to slide her thumb and two fingers up and down it, but she was shocked by the amount it was producing.

The brute standing next to him reached down and started to fondle and pinch Anna's breasts and cone shaped nipples, as she took more and more of his cock into her pristine mouth. Justin saw his big hands maul the beautiful mounds of teenage flesh which brought no complaint or resistance from his fianće. His love had a monster cock in her mouth like it was normal and letting the ogre take liberties with her mammaries in such a coarse, unloving, beastly way.

But her other hand was giving him intense pleasure as his erection was masturbated by her, showing she loved him. It was all so overwhelming.

Each hard pinch on her slutty tits made her want to please the man she was cock sucking more. Anna moaned, she couldn't help it. I am a dirty cock sucking virgin whore aren't I? A dick in one hand, a mouthful of big cock and my nubs being pinched by an older man. She moaned again loudly thinking how wanton she was.

Justin called out,

"ANNA!"

Tristan thought for a moment he had pushed them too far as Anna brushed his hands

away from her chest.

Anna could feel the pulse throbbing in Justin's dick, turned her chest to Justin and directed his dicky to shoot the geyser of cum on her titties, still red from where they were being pinched hard by another man. As Justin sprayed his love for Anna on her bosom she sucked even harder on Tristan's cock. She used her now free hand that had just stroked her husband-to-be's dick to wrestle Tristan's hands back to her tits and stroke the excess man meat she was never going to fit in her mouth.

The way she just copped Justin's load and didn't miss a beat sucking on his cock triggered Tristan. Her forwardness and shamelessness in front of her fianće was so erotic, he could feel her desire in her hot, hard, swollen nipples. Her performance was better than anything he had seen. Live or porn. Such innocence but such a slut. He erupted into the back of this sweet virgin's mouth. The first to do so.

She really was such a slut of a virgin.

Anna tried to swallow all the pulses of man mayonnaise being pumped into her throat, but she gagged and pulled her head away from the softening salami. Tristan's cum dribbled down her face as his last spurts joined Justin's on her pert titties.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

Tristan, expecting it to be his lunch, collapsed back down in his chair and said, "COME IN!"

Sally stood at the door looking at the trio, smug satisfied Tristan, shell shocked Justin standing with a stiff dick dripping cum and Anna, trying to look innocent but she was covered and dripping with semen and her nipples were red and rock hard erect.

"Who did that to you Anna?''

Anna, put on the spot said,

"It's Justin's. You know how excited he gets, he is just about to eat it all off me, aren't you darling, before it reaches my womb?"

Justin numbly nodded and proceeded to lick off the mix of his and Tristan's sperm before any tracked its way to her fertile valley.

"Just pretend its all mine." He said to himself so he wouldn't gag at the thought of eating the brutes semen.

Sally looked at the smug Copper and said,

"I don't know what sick things you have been doing in here to my innocent friends but you have to leave right now."

"And I told you and your dumb husband I am here on official business and I am waiting for my lunch, sweet lips Chop, chop, hurry up."

"No lunch for you, the Station has called us, they have been trying to raise you on your radio for hours, the Inspector arrived there and had been demanding to see you. She is so furious."

"Fuck! That bitch isn't due for a week, fuck. None of you touch my recording gear, I'll be back quick, but right now I need to get to my radio."

The smug bastard was now flustered and ran out of the room with heavy footsteps to reach his Police vehicle.

"Quick Bill." Sally called out, but Bill was already there with his laptop.

He connected each of the video cameras and downloaded the footage and then erased it from Tristan's cameras.

Tristan reappeared, red faced from what ever the Inspector had said, packing up his interview equipment and hurried out, driving away in a cloud of dust.

"Are you two OK?" Sally asked concerned.

"I'm fine." Anna beamed.

"I think I'll go brush my teeth." Justin said, causing Anna to burst into hysterical laughter.

Justin scurried out to the bathroom embarrassed.

Bill and Sal looked at the convulsing Anna and all she could do in her laughing fit to explain was to point to Bill's laptop and burst into laughter again.

That evening, after the four of them went back out and finished clearing the walking track, they had dinner in the lodge.

Sally said, "I think we need to talk about what happened today, are you two kids ready to that, it will help you debrief any trauma."

Anna and Justin looked at each other and shrugged, unsure of what to say.

"Would you like to watch what the arsehole recorded on video or should I just delete the footage?" Bill asked.

Justin, with his mind replaying what he saw Anna doing earlier, desired to see the what the videos had captured.

"Um, well, if it's OK with Anna, I think it might be good therapy to watch it. What do you think darling?"

"Well, we are staying at nudist camp, so we have nothing to hide. So let's watch it, but no one say anything until the video is over, OK?" Anna stated, unsure how Justin will react to her earlier interactions and confessions.

The four sat on the large lounge together and the footage played on the big HD TV screen.

The light coming into the bedroom illuminated Anna beautifully, her young nakedness glowing.

Several murmurs echoed through the room every time Tristan told blatant lies as he abused his position of power and made Anne expose every crevice to the camera.

Anna looked and saw both Bill's cock and Justin's dick standing up.

A collective gasp filled the room when they heard the Detective's offer "your hymen for your liberty."