Young Virgins at Nudist Camp Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna thought she had better distract Justin for the next part where she tells her sexual exploits and then 69's with Tristan, so she slid her hand down his lap and stroked his stiffy.

Every time she heard him gasp in shock with what she said or did she squeezed his penis tight to keep him from asking questions.

Bill saw what Anna was doing and nudged Sally. Sally smiled, it seems the kids were not traumatised, so she put a hand on Bill's hard cock.

At the point of the video where Justin says "Suck my penis" he couldn't help himself, he whispered to Anna,

"Suck my penis."

Anna looked at Justin, across to Bill and Sally who were engrossed in the screen and their own fondling. She slunk down between Justin's legs and slowly cat licked up the insides of his thighs.

She slowly licked his ball sack, holding his small penis with a finger and thumb, before licking up the underneath of his dick. Anna, still pent up from unfulfilled desires, knew if Justin erupted her fun would be over for the night. So she played and licked him, edging him but never sucked his dick, never let it get in her mouth. She also needed to think of answers to the questions Justin would ask after watching her interview and confessions.

Justin sat there in exquisite agony, his fianće had her mouth on his crutch and her tongue on his dick, he was watching the home made sex tape of the three of them on the large screen and if he looked to the side he could watch Bill and Sally play with each others genitals.

The recording finished.

Justin looked down at Anna,

"Those things you said you did to all those men, how could you Anna, we are engaged to be married?"

"Oh darling, I was just making things up, to hurry him up, I thought, well, Justin sleeps after he orgasms, so the quicker I could excite him and make him come over me the quicker I could go and get help. So I thought of what would turn him on and made up those stories. That way my chastity would be saved rather than letting that brute rip it from us. But as you see, I went to the window and saw that you had come back, so I knew I was safe. But to protect you from knowing what he had forced me to do earlier I made him wake up and look like he was just interviewing me." Anna said quickly, reading Justin's eyes, hoping he would believe it.

"My poor sweet, please forgive me for doubting you, it must have been horrible. I am sorry I doubted you. You did the best to protect both of us and I am so proud of you. What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Well Justin, I need some attention downstairs, do you think you could do what the Detective started to do, lick me?"

Justin looked to the side to see Bill and Sally focused on their private discussion.

"Here? With Bill and Sal so close, they will see your intimate bits?"

"Oh darling, they already have, in full glorious high definition colour, those cameras were very high quality. Would you mind watching us Bill and Sally, Justin might need some pointers?"

"It will be our pleasure to help your pleasure! You both need loving support after what you have been through." Sally said, "Lets take it to our big bed where we will all be more comfortable."

In a dream like state with an erection that never wilted, for the next hour his fianće was on her back, legs wide apart, Justin discovered how to please her with his mouth. Where he was hesitant or unsure of the instructions from Sally and Bill, he allowed them to demonstrate on themselves next to Anna on the big bed, but then, to save time, he asked if they could just show him how they would do it directly on Anna. Anna was writhing and raising her hips chasing the climax she dearly wanted. But each interruption teased Anna, denying her release.

When Sally was demonstrating more advanced techniques of what women love with oral, licking his fianće's clit in a slow circular motion then reversing the direction, Anna closed her legs around her head and held her there until she peaked, her release could no longer be denied, the bedroom thundering in her orgasmic screams.

Justin tried doing it after Anna had calmed back down but couldn't get it right.

Bill stepped in and showed that variation was needed to keep her excitement rising throughout a long sex session, as showed a more forceful way. Pinching her labia lips and shallowly penetrating Anna with his finger, Anna writhed and became vocal. Once again Anna trapped Bill's head between her thighs and rode his face to climax.

When Bill's head was released Justin eagerly dived straight back in to his fianće's wet and red crutch, eager to put his learning in practice, but Anna pushed him away.

"I am too tender darling, maybe later. But how about I tend to your needs?"

"Suck my dick, darling!" Justin blurted, he was dying to feel what it was like to have his cock in his fianće's mouth.

"With pleasure Justin." Anna said eagerly,sliding on to her knees, before pausing in thought. "Perhaps we are being rude and selfish to our hosts who have shown us so much kindness and shared so much of their intimacy and knowledge? Do you think we should thank back their kindness they gave us?"

Justin apologised, "Oh I feel so bad, of course, of course, um how will this work? Ohh.."

While he was muttering, his fianće had pulled Sally towards her and she was kissing Sally's flat belly.

Bill slowly stroked his erect cock watching his wife been seduced by the virgin vixen.

Sally loving the feel of the young girl rubbing her body on hers. Soon Sally was in bliss as Anna enjoyed playing with, licking and sucking her first woman lover. The women lay on the bed, Sally on her back, her legs wide open allowing Anna full access. Anna loved how smooth Sally's mound was, devoid of hair and amazed at the taste as she licked the other woman's nectar.

Justin finally tore his eyes from the sight of his lady returning the oral favours to Sally and had a horrid thought that perhaps Bill, like Tristan, wanted him to suck his cock. He looked at Bill and breathed a sigh of release, Bill was happy to watch the show and play with his magnificent cock.

"Why can't I have a cock like Bill's'?" Justin thought sadly.

His depression was interrupted by Sally screaming,

"Oh yeah. That's the spot you nasty bitch, suck it.!"

Justin looked at Sally, she was arching back on the bed, forcing her cunt harder into Anna's mouth, while at the same time pinching and squeezing her own tits.

Justin was so confused, his upbringing made him think that Anna was sinning, but he was so aroused by the experience and Anna seemed to be having no qualms about what she was doing. Everyone around him seemed so cool and he wished he could be too.

"Keep going Anna, she is almost there." Bill encouraged her, stepping closer behind Anna who was on her knees leaning her head into Sally's cunt, her arse exposed at the end of the bed.

Bill grabbed Anna's tempting arse and rocked it forward and back, making Anna drag her face up and down his wife's open privates. This rested his hot cock on Anna's back, causing her to moan into Sally's vagina.

Sally opened her eyes briefly to see Bill rocking behind Anna and visions of her husband taking Anna's virginity as Anna ate her sent her to her sexual nirvana.

"OOHH FUCK YESSS! FUCK ME, FUCK HER, FUCK HER HARD BILL! AGGHHHHH!"

Sally collapsed back on the bed, writhing in her waves of glory.

Bill kept rocking Anna, letting his cock slide up and down her lower back and arse cleft, thinking how easy it would be to slide his cock in and destroy this young couples precious treasure.

Remembering a trick that was played on him years ago at a remote beach where he and Sally finally lost their virginity together, he called Justin over.

"I can feel the heat of your fianće's cunt on my balls and feel her need for my cock in Anna's fertile cunt, I am going to take her now and mate her into a woman!"

Anna quivered, thinking he really was going to split her open with his big, hard, hot manhood.

"Ready!" Bill said, not asking, just warning.

Justin just stood there, his own penis twitching and leaking, stunned unable to speak. His mind a whirlwind.

With one hand on Anna's hip, blocking Justin's view, Bill used his other hand to angle his cock slowly down Anna's arse crack and rub his cockhead through her slippery folds.

She felt the heat of his cockhead sear her tender virgin lady flesh.

This caused Anna to scream,

"OH MY GOD, HE REALLY IS GOING TO!"

Once he was sure his cock head was safely past her vagina Bill thrust forward hard, running his entire length along Anna's slit and clit, slamming his crutch into the back of Anna's rear and holding it there tight.

The impact made Anna go "OMPFHH!"

The vision made Justin go "AHHHH!"

His fianće was impaled on another mans cock. His eyes were wide as could be, his mouth open and dry, yet his untouched penis was as stiff as it ever had been, there was even a shoot of ejaculate flying out.

Justin was so confused. Did he just orgasm or what? He was still erect and felt he could blow again at any second.

Bill called out his name and when Justin looked at Bill, Bill winked, "Bend down, look where my cock is, your fianće's honour is still intact. I was just messing with both of you. Ha ha."

"You bastard." Justin said, realising he had been tricked.

"You bastard." Anna said, realising she had been cruelly denied.

She spun around and sat at the end of the bed, two erections waving in her face.

"Well the jokes over and it looks like I have unfinished business to attend to. I'll please Bill first and then Justin I'll give you want you want, OK?"

Justin nodded excitedly, he was finally going to get his dick sucked, even if it meant waiting until his fianće put a second cock in her mouth before he found out how it felt.

Anna wasted no time attacking Bill's gorgeous cock that had almost ripped into her. She used both hands to discover its size, shape and feel, rubbing the shiny crown before spitting on it and devouring it with her mouth, tasting her own juices that had smeared on the shaft. Justin shuffled closer to see the pleasures she was giving Bill who was moaning in delight.

Bill's hands rested lightly on Anna's head as she put the skills she learnt on Tristan to good use, Bill encouraging her.

"That's great Anna. Lick it, suck it, rub it. Oh yeah."

Spurred on by the loving support and the excitement of the night Anna tried to take Bill's cock past the back of her mouth, but she gagged again.

"I'm sorry Bill." She said, feeling she was a disappointment.

"Your doing great, you almost had me blowing, keep it up."

Encouraged and wanting to reward Bill for the kindness she sucked his knob while she moved his hands to her breasts, allowing Bill to play with them. One hand went to his shaft, the other to Justin's patient dick, waiting its turn to be sucked.

Justin jumped, the touch on his erection was badly desired as he watched his fianće's mouth nuzzle on Bill's big cock as his rough hands distorted her breasts, no, her slutty tits he thought.

Seeing Bill pull out Anna's nipples so far from her chest, encouraging her to suck his cock harder, excited Justin even more.

"Pinch her slutty tits Bill." he said to himself, "fill her slut mouth with your cock while she pulls on mine before she chokes on it."

Anna wanked Justin harder and Bill pulled her teats out even further, as if they heard him.

"OH FAR OUT, ANNA..." The thought that he said that sex talk thought aloud was enough. After the evening of teasing, Justin was blasting away.

Arcs of his cum shot out, catching Anna on the side of her face and into her messed up hair.

Seeing the young lad erupt, the feel of her incredible tits and Anna not miss a beat on sucking his knob Bill let his orgasm blow.

Anna could feel his strong cock shudder and tried to take the eruption in her mouth but it was too much.

She pulled her head back and held both dicks at her face as they both spat out their juices on her face.

Justin was dazed, he just had a great orgasm but was cheated from having his dick sucked. His fianće had sucked on two big cocks today and yet to suck his. He was slipping back into depression when Bill called out.

"Come on buddy, hi five!"

Bill was holding his hand up wanting to do the American congratulation hand slap thing Justin had heard about.

"Why Bill?"

"Look at the double facial we gave your fianće, if that doesn't deserve a high five nothing does. I am so proud of you Justin and you Anna."

Bill's manly talk had Justin smiling and all four were hi 5-ing, Anna holding her palm still as she couldn't see from the sperm curtain on her eyes.

Nestled, showered and deliciously tired, Anna told Justin,

"Darling, I promise the next dick I suck will be yours! Good night my sweetheart."

Justin was happy on hearing it but then thought she didn't say she wouldn't suck any other cocks after that though. Maybe she is just so tired. Maybe its because I am so tired.

Anna and Justin fell asleep in their bed, arms around each other, feeling closer to each other than ever before.

In the nearby bedroom, full of lingering sexual scents, Bill said to Sally, "I can't see Anna holding on to her virgin status much longer, I am glad we rushed back to save her from that arsehole copper."

"I'll ring the Police Station in the morning, hopefully the Inspector will still be in town and I can give her an audio extract of what the brute was doing up here. He will finally get what he deserves." Sally said, "But right now I need some sleep, its been a big day in paradise."

Anna woke up, the room was so bright, she must have slept in late. She stepped out of bed, still thrilled to be at the nudist camp and able to walk around naked. She felt so free and alive. She walked to the big floor to ceiling window in the bathroom and yawned and stretched her arms up above her head in the sunshine.

Justin had been up for a while and had taken his camera out birding. He was panning on a bower bird, capturing its flight when it flew right past Anna in the window. Seeing his fianće naked in the morning sun made him forget about the bird and he captured her exposed naked candid beauty through his long lens.

Suddenly Anna waved, not to Justin, but to that creep Craig who had just gotten out of the pool.

He couldn't hear what Craig was saying to Anna, but Anna turned around, bent over and started to slap her bum, looking back at Craig through her open legs. Craig waved something to her, Anna looked back confused for a second, then gave the OK symbol.

She then shocked Justin by pulling her bum cheeks wide apart whilst bending at the hip and pressing her privates against the window. Justin's finger kept clicking away, capturing Anna's lewdness she was entertaining he Nemesis with. Her bum-hole and her lady parts were flattened against the glass, all her secrets lit up by the morning sunshine. He was angry, he lowered his camera to march off and confront his fianće about her wanton behaviour but his camera hit his erection.

"Dammit, I can't storm in with a stiffy, Anna will not take my outrage seriously."

As he walked back to the lodge, using his camera to hid his erection, several of the campers started to ask him questions about the police visit.

Not wanting to be rude he stopped and chatted with them. But once he could extract himself from one group, another wanted to ask him the same.

One couple, youngest of all the other campers, stopped him by asking if he had a minute and by this time Justin was fed up, he just needed to get back to Anna.

"Go and ask the others, I have told the same story 5 times already." Justin snapped at the shocked couple.

"Bloody hell mate, calm ya farm, we were just going to ask if you could take some pictures of us, that looks like a bloody good camera." the man said, folding his strong arms on his impressive chest.

"Oh, I am so sorry, it's been a hell of a few days for me. Of course I can, where would you like to pose?" Justin apologised, but now chuffed that he was entrusted to photograph this attractive mid 30's couple.

"We were thinking of some poses that may be outside the behaviour guidelines for the resort, Matty and I want some naughty pics. Are you cool with that?" The petite lady said with a cheeky smile and the most captivating vivid green eyes, rubbing her hands down her delectable form. She was so delicate and the pixie haircut accentuated her small stature next to her manly man.

Justin, his eyes drinking in the lady's small tits and shaven cunt, was about to say no, but when she said 'are you cool..' he had to say Yes. Justin wanted to be cool.

"For sure, how about we walk up the forest path and there is a small waterfall and a little sandy beach by the creek?" Justin replied.

"Yeah, that spot is where we were thinking too. I'm Pixie by the way and this is my partner Matty." The nymph replied eagerly. They led the way, leaving Justin walking behind to capture the innocent walk in nature of the bare bummed couple before the more raucous poses took place.

Justin posed the couple nicely, sitting on some rocks looking at the waterfall, even capturing the delight on their faces when a butterfly landed on Pixie's shoulder. After the butterfly flew off the Matty stood up and Pixie knelt at his feet and looked straight at Justin as she sucked Matty's cock.

"Go on, take the photos." Matty said, waking Justin from his thoughts as he stared at yet another cock being sucked, yet his hadn't.

Once his cock was rock hard, Matty lifted his girl up over his head and Justin snapped away, as the Matty showed both his strength and virility. He then held Pixie's back to his chest, spreading her legs obscenely open. Justin snapping it all. He then slid her down onto his rampart maleness and manoeuvred her until he could penetrate her.

Justin could not help comparing the size of Matty's erection to the others he had seen this weekend. It was thinner and shorter than Bill's, Craig's and certainly Detective Tristans, but still bigger than his though.

6 positions later, with Pixie screaming to two amazing orgasms, Justin caught the final shots as Matty pulled out from doggy style and splashed his cum over the tight buns of Pixie's cute arse.

Justin could finally lower his heavy camera to rest his arms,

"Oh, wow honey, that was great, but look, we got Justin excited." Matty said.

"Ohh, we did, what do you think dear, should I give him a thank you suck?" Pixie asked?

"Fuck yeah, he deserves it, he is so cool to shoot what we wanted. It's the least we can do, you can fuck him as well, it's not like he is going to stretch you out, hey babe?"

Pixie strutted over to Justin, her small boobs dancing on her chest, took the camera from Justin's arms and put it gently down. She knelt at Justin's feet and ran her hands up the outside of Justin's legs. Tingles flooded his brain. She looked up with her dazzling emerald eyes and cute smile and asked Justin,

"You're cool with me sucking on your gorgeous cock handsome?"

Justin gulped. He was captivated. A stunning lady, naked at his knees, giving him complements about his manhood and begging to suck his dick, the one thing he was dying to feel.

"Um.Er" was all Justin could utter, unbelieving he was finally going to have the joy of been sucked on the dick, no thoughts of his engaged status.

Feeling he was hesitant, Pixie ran her hands over Justin's nipples, teasing them to hardness, before trailing them down to his small erection.

Looking deep into Justin's eyes, Pixie licked up and down Justin's cock, as she grabbed his butt cheeks and squeezed them.

Once she had Justin's dick covered in her saliva she teased him further with her palms rolling his small cock between them before wrapping one hand around his throbbing erection. Pixie's hand was even smaller than Anna's, so to Justin it made his penis look bigger.