Young Visitor Sparks Excitement Ch. 03

Story Info
Night in the pub adds 4th to the mix.
2.2k words
3.98
9.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Patricia, fix us one more drink before we go you sexy beast."

In typical bloke fashion, me and Dave had got ready quite quickly. Shower, deodorant (no sharing any more!), shorts, t-shirt, splash of aftershave, and job done. Patricia on the other hand, whilst never described as high maintenance, did seem to be spending just a bit longer on her appearance tonight.

She joined us on the balcony. We were already a few beers in, chatting away, and enjoying the buzz of a cold ale.

"Here. Beer each, and dealer chooses, so I've got us a shot each. Seemed only fair given we've got a youthful drinker in our midst. Never got hangovers at that age..."

Patricia handed over the beers, which we placed down, accepting a shot of tequila each, looking in despair and in cheeky anticipation.

"Jeeez luv, it's only 6.30. We won't remember the band at this rate."

"Pussy" she challenged, as we 'CHEERS' and took the shot.

"Dave, this is the Sydney Brew House. Nearly as famous for it's beer, as it is for it's barmaids. Now let's get in there and you'll see what a feast this place is for your eyes."

The Brew House was famous for the fictitious character that ran recruitment. The only job for men in there was collecting glasses, cleaning toilets, and minding the door. Every job behind the bar was female only. And not just any females. All between 5ft6 and 5ft10. Mix of blond and brunette. None that you'd call outrageously skinny, but none that you'd call fat. But every single one of them had an amazing set of tits, expertly pushed up by a Wonderbra and squeezed into the pub t-shirt, which always seemed one size too small. I'd guess the age range was legal to 26, max. Not a blemish in sight. Pearly teeth on display and most of them had banter to go with it. Excellent recruitment sir...we raise a glass to you.

"Hey Dan. Oh my god Patricia...looking hooooootttt tonight. New hair? New outfit? New husband?" It was our favorite barmaid Cassie, who was doing a great job of making Patricia blush.

She came around from the bar, and gave us each a hug. If I'm honest, it's one of the reasons I happily pay over the odds for average beer. I always imagine those pert tits rubbing up against me, and each embrace makes my fantasy even better. I notice she lingers a bit with her hug on Patricia, and as I watch, their breasts brush against each other. I notice Patricia nipples sneaking out of her singlet, and lean over. "Are you sans a bra tonight?"

She leans up to my ear. "Yes I am. And let's not pretend you ever look at my tits when we're in here. You don't have to be a mind reader to know exactly what you're thinking you sexy pervert."

Cassie is stood waiting for us, looking with slight expectation.

"And this is?"

Dave was stood, awkwardly watching all the embraces and not quite knowing what to do.

"Sorry, my bad. Shot just kicked in. Cassie this is Dave, a family friend, who is staying with us from the country. Dave, this is Cassie, Patricia's favorite barmaid...hahahaha." I laugh until the elbow from Patricia hits my ribs.

Dave reaches out with his hand. I can almost imagine him saying "and a good day to you ma'am", but Cassie swats his hand away, hugs him like he's never been hugged before, and slaps his ass. "Well welcome to the mad house mate. About time I had some people my own age to chat to rather than these old gits" with a cheeky wink.

The conversation flowed at the table, whilst the soundtrack of the night was provided by a brilliant acoustic 3 piece playing amazing covers.

"Right old gits, this round is on me, as I'm finishing early, and I'll come join you for a bit." as Cassie places some beers and shots on the table. She's changed out of her uniform, and somehow looks ever sexier. She's replaced her work shirt with a black singlet, but also appears to have lost the bra, and I can make our her puffy areola and perky nipples.

We all chat some more, and then the band announced one last song, which is a favorite of mine and Patricia's. Neither of us can dance, or really like dancing, but the shots have kicked in and we're up. Dave and Cassie are chatting, and then she grabs his hand and pulls him up to dance. She's definitely flirting, but I'm not sure the poor lad knows what to do...I'm not even sure I'd know.

"I can't wait to fuck you when we get home you gorgeous stud...and we can turn the lights off so you can imagine it's Cassie riding your big cock". There is a glisten in Patricia's eye, and I know she's horny.

As I glance over, I see Cassie whispering something in Dave's ear. Surely not? Could he? Lucky fucker!

Before I know it, Patricia is grabbed off me by Cassie, and they are dancing and gyrating against each other. Me and Dave are stood. Arms folded. Probably nursing a semi each, but just paralyzed in admiration.

"Cassie asked if she could come back for a drink. Do you usually do that Dan?"

"Ermmmm...sure...yeah...I mean of course...all the time...yeah."

Cassie had never been back to ours.

We managed one drink on the balcony, before my wife's debaucherous stares got the better of me. "Take me to bed or lose me forever, stud", slurring her words slightly.

I grabbed her hand and led her off. "Have fun you two. Don't do anything we wouldn't do."

We'd only been in bed for a while, gently kissing, stroking and playing with each other. I loved the slow pace of our foreplay. Tongues darting, hands roaming. Patricia had gorgeous soft skin, and when I stroked her, her pussy would get even wetter and hotter. I let my tongue caress along her side, gently tugging on her nipples.

I flipped her onto her front, pushing her hands above her head on the pillow, and starting kissing along her shoulders, occasionally pushing my tongue out to lick and tickle her. I could feel the goosebumps grow as I worked down her side, up along her spine, and across her lower back.

I started nibbling on her ass cheeks, using my hands tun rub them as my teeth grazed along her peachy skin. I continued down, using my finger to circle along her inner thigh, replacing it with my tongue and using my warm breath to tease her. I could smell her nectar drooling from her pussy.

I licked in large circles around her ass cheeks, slowly working my way in, using m hands to part her butt cheeks further.

"Imagine this is Cassie licking your ass you dirty bitch". This was enough for Patricia to let out a soft moan, and a silent request for me to continue. Slowly, I licked around the outer rose bud, just with the tip of my tongue. Slowly clockwise...slowly anti clockwise. Then I started kissing around the edges, working my way in bit by bit.

I could feel her rose bud relax and almost invite me in. My kisses got closer as I pushed my tongue out and let the tip just brush barely across her anus. "hmmmmmmmmm" was the response and another invite.

I raised my hands and slapped her right butt cheek firmly. "Does my dirty bitch want her ass eaten, eh"?

"hmmmmmmm" was the only noise she could make. I used my hands to part her cheeks as far as they would go, and buried my tongue deep in her ass, lapping up and down, and pushing the tip of my tongue in and out.

"FUUUUCKKKKKK". I heard a loud shriek which startled me.

I stopped briefly and asked "are you OK honey?"

My wife flipped over. "That wasn't me. I think that was Cassie. Let's go and look."

My mischievous wife was at it again. She grabbed my hand, and naked as anything, we skipped through the house like naughty children, around the terrace and near the pool where we could see into Dave's room.

We both stood and looked in admiration. Better than any porn. Dave was lay on his bed, with his boxers around his ankles. Cassie was sat on his face, probably riding his tongue, although it was hard to tell in which hole. Whichever one it was, she was enjoying it and was wild with passion and her amazing perky tits were bounding up and down for us to enjoy. What a show. In her right hand, she was gripping Dave's cock, which looked even bigger in her hands. She was jerking it slowly, as she moaned, groaned and rubbing her pussy along his face.

She leaned forward, sucking on the bellend and rubbing her tongue in circles around it like a lolly pop.

"Fuck my ass right now. Pound me. NOW" demanded Patricia. I went to lead her back to the bedroom, but she was steadfast.

"Here. NOW!"

I spat on my hand, lubing my cock up, quickly kneeling down behind Patricia to wet her hole. Her hands reached around to spread her cheeks so I could get my spit nice and deep. Then I stood, positioning my cock at her rosebud, and gently pushed it all the way in.

Patricia was gripping my cock and almost sucking it further in. I could feel her pulsing, and she slowly started to rock backwards and forwards, with her hands up against the wall as we both looked to our right through the window watching Cassie and Dave.

Suddenly Cassie leaned even further forward and let her mouth take in Dave's big swaying balls, still jerking his cock. Moving back to his cock, she wet a finger, trailing it along his balls towards his ass.

I was increasing my pace, as Patricia's ass gripped and pulsated around my cock. The drink meant I could last a good while, and I was enjoying the breeze on my skin, and the naughtiness of fucking my wife's ass on the balcony. We were both enthralled and transfixed by the show, when Cassie looked up.

She winked at the pair of us. There was clearly enough light for us to visible, and she was looking right at the two of us, a grin from ear to ear. She licked her finger, sucking it in like a cock and swirling it around her mouth, and then without warning, plunged it into Dave's ass.

A loud, but muffled sound could be heard, which was quite guttural, and in that moment, Dave's cock exploded like a fountain, with thick streams of hot cum shooting from his cock, all over Cassie's tits, face, and hand. As she wiped some from her tits and licked it off her hand with her tongue, my cock exploded.

"Fuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk" yelled Patrica, as she experienced her first anal orgasm, as my seed filled her ass up. I could feel shot after shot surge from my balls and out of my cock, as I continued to push deeper inside her. Patricia's ass was in spasm and her whole body was shaking, her eyes still 100% transfixed on Cassie.

Groggy, hot, and in a post-orgasm cum down, she gave me the look which said "take me to bed."

We scampered through the house to the shower to quickly clean up before bed.

We were stood in the shower under the rain water head, water trickling down our bodies as we gently soaped each other, and smiled at our adventures.

"Mind if I join you. Dave has passed out and I've got his cum all over my tits." Cassie strode confidently towards the shower. Her body was perfect. Nicely tanned and soft smooth skin. A little runway of short trimmed hair along her pussy, still glistening from Dave giving her a good licking. And wads of cum still on her tits.

She joined in between us, and moved Patricia's hair from around her face. Starring intently, with that cheeky smile, she held her hair and pulled her face down to her breasts. Patricia opened her mouth, almost in a trance and started to lick the cum on Cassie's perky tits. I was just watching in complete awe and slightly dumbfounded. As soon as she had licked them clean, Cassie stepped out of the way and me and Patricia embraced, tongues dashing and passionately kissing. I could taste the subtle salty taste of another mans cum, and it turned me on...a lot.

Cassie span around, looked up and me, and we kissed hard. Heads spinning, hands in the hair, tongues darting, and lips mushing.

"I hope you two aren't tired...I'm not."

Patricia grabbed Cassie's hand as they strolled towards the bedroom.

"Come on Dan. Don't miss out on the thing you've been dreaming of for years."

By the time I'd dried and got to the bedroom, some our toys were out of the drawer, and Cassie had her head buried in my wife's pussy, with her dark hair brushing along her thigh and inside leg. Her ass in the air.

"What are you waiting for. Go for it..."